This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Dave,

tomorrow I should receive the magnets to try the magnetic neutralization with. Same diameter as the cores, and I ordered different widths for best adjustments.

Question:

Thanks to the magnetic neutralization, do you see the amp reduction during startup only, or also at full speed, compared to a setup with no neutralization?

cheers,
    Mario

Comment

• Purcell.

Magnetism, Radiation, and Relativity

Comment

• Fascinating.

Now I find this quite fascinating. This is about zero point energy, the fact that
        you can “borrow as long as it is short term” amazes me.

First, quantum fluctuations do violate the conservation laws but they do it on a very small time scale. This is allowed by quantum physics. In simple terms, quantum mechanics allows “borrowing” of energy or momentum for very short time.

We sort of know a fair bit about how nature works but I feel there’s quite a
        bit more to come. It’s so exciting getting to see what’s going on and for me as
        my life is almost over, that makes me feel sad.

I’d love to know if any of you believe that relativity is the right way to look
        at EM induction.
        To me quantum and Heisenberg’s uncertainty are key to more complete
        understanding.
        Or
        Perhaps I am just a silly old fool.

Comment

• Thoghts

Nobody who spends their time researching free energy so they can make the world a better place is a "Silly old fool." Just saying. It's real, and it will change the world. The future is not that far off.
          “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
          —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Thoughts

Nobody who spends their time researching free energy so that they can make the world a better place is a "Silly old fool". Free energy will change the world, and that future is not far off.
            “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

• low drag generator methods

The quantum nonsense is a dead end - only a distraction to take people off the path of the aether physics developed by JJ Thomson, Faraday, etc. they had already accounted for what quantum physics tries to as well as what it cannot. I used to believe in the quantum nonsense wholeheartedly.

The keys to the low drag generator methods are all in the 3rd Advanced book in the SG trilogy at Bedini SG - The Complete Handbook Series for the Bedini SG & Bedini SSG. We give several methods - not theoretical, we built them and they worked and have demonstrated a few. Peter did an excellent job breaking it down in that book.

The gen coil Peter and I built clipped the voltage at the peak of what was generated - prime mover can't really see any load. That is just one way and there are many.

David just gave away one of the origins with the Tesla bifilar patent.

The Tesla bifilar winding method to increase capacitance in the coil has many applications. Used it years ago in some Stan Meyer type of VIC (voltage intensifier circuits) - winding the chokes in that method easily doubles the voltage output.

The Kromrey Generator that John Bedini built also has low drag effects and under certain circumstances will speed up under load. It also can charge a very large 8 volt maybe 225 ah battery with much more energy than can be accounted for by measuring what leaves the generator coils. Peter and I were right there at the bench when John did it. The Kromrey can also run without the prime mover as well. To my knowledge, nobody else has been able to do that.

Also keep in mind that in certain windows of opportunity, an inductor can lose 100% of all its inductance so it can be charged virtually instantaneous with no charging ramp/curve. It's an amplification of the magnetism's power (not necessarily energy). However, because of the very sharp gradient, it is polarizing the aether in an impulse, which can draw in more potential so there can be energy gains as well as power gains. It has been known for many decades that sharp gradients can and do violate conventional thermodynamics.

I also see bistander and iamnuts are incapable of acknowledging the stupid little self running - self charging oscillator, which flushes all their conventional beliefs down the drain - and it was done with capacitors to add insult to injury.

"Let's ignore the things we ask for and just keeping posting irrelevant drivel to drown out the facts." - Iamnuts & bistander
              Sincerely,
              Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
              Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
              RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• Don't kill the dipole and ZPE misnomer

Originally posted by Iamnuts View Post
                Now I find this quite fascinating. This is about zero point energy, the fact that
                you can “borrow as long as it is short term” amazes me.
                That is a misunderstanding of what ZPE means. ZPE is only one of many signs that space in and of itself is in a state of flux or movement - space is not filled with that potential, space is that potential.

Borrow it short term?

If you have a flashlight, that battery breaks the symmetry of the "virtual photon flux of the quantum mechanical vacuum" as Bearden would say, but more accurately and simply, the battery polarizes the aether - it can't get any simpler.

That aether moves over the wire and is the electromotive force that potentiates or pulls the electrons to start moving in the opposite direction. So as long as that dipole is maintained, which on a "closed" circuit flashlight, that battery's charge separation will move towards equilibrium bit by bit. The point is that it is not a short term borrowing of what ZPE is evidence of and will last an infinite amount of time if a dipole can be maintained infinitely.

How can the claim be substantiated that it can be borrowed from but only short term? It can't.

ZPE is only describing what the aether is doing at or near absolute zero - that does NOT mean that ZPE is what the aether is. You are confusing the activity that the object is doing with the object itself.
                • ZPE is the activity of the aether at or near absolute zero.
                • FALLING is what an object does under the downward push of the aether when there is nothing stopping it's movement downward.
                • There are countless examples of things that describe what the aether is doing.

Referring to ZPE as the stuff is 100% identical to the example if I referred to the aether as FALLING. "We can borrow from FALLING but only for a short time." That would be absurd but it is also equally absurd to refer to ZPE in the same way. You're looking at the elephant's footprint and are calling it the elephant. A boat zooms past you on a lake, you don't see the boat, but are actually calling the waves the boat when referring to ZPE in such a way. Most people refer to ZPE in the same way so it's not unique to you, but it is a misnomer nevertheless.

A dipole can be indefinitely maintained and in doing so, we are utilizing (borrowing from) the aether for a very long period of time. That is the point to the prime mover side of things. How do you maintain the charge separation in the batteries? At the next conference, you'll see yet another machine that keeps itself charged up. Probably hasn't been charged in over a year, can go nearly 10,000 RPM with a big heavy rotor and it turns a regular motor with full Lenz Law drag as the generator! Not even a specialized one like what Dave has built. Yet, the batteries stay charged up. Don't kill the dipole - that is as literal as it can be and means it is false that "ZPE" can only be borrowed from for a short time.
                Sincerely,
                Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• In the past.

Odd fellow, that Aaron,trying to peddle ancient stuff. Suggesting I have
                  mental health problems.
                  Generators etc. use induction which is admirably demonstrated with
                  relativity.
                  Lead Acid has had its day, as for saying increase the voltage with micro pulses,
                  who on earth could spend time doing that?
                  The way ahead is with ever improving solar panels, wind and feeding into
                  long life storage batteries. Make hay while the sun shines.We need batteries
                  which will accept high charge rates and deal with repeated deep dod.
                  Quantum is for real and we have to accept it. If the is something to be found
                  in energy it’s going to be there.
                  Although poor old Einstein was troubled by his apparent failure with his
                  cosmological constant it has been found that he wasn’t too far off the mark
                  anyhow.
                  The future is exciting as far as energy goes. Robust thyristors have made
                  HVDC transmission a reality, this will allow people to harvest the wind and
                  sun and deliver it to where it’s needed.
                  Come on guys, leave the past behind and enjoy the future technology.
                  Look at the savings that can be made with new lighting and cooling.
                  This is called “Energetic Forum”,let’s see it live up to its name!
                  Remember, you won’t get past Newton 3 with bits of wire and magnets
                  and the sign change Lens predicts has happened at 186,000 mph.
                  John. Beat that if you can!

Comment

• Mistake.

Should’ve been 186,000 miles a second. PDQ which ever way.

Comment

• Caution.

One word of caution, “beware”.
                      If we manage to capture a particle from the vacuum we may just evaporate
                      like a black hole.

Comment

• Impedance of an Electrical System

I just wanted to chime in here to bistanders post about phase angle.

It is actually a fact in electrical engineering that any system that uses AC has impedance and the phases of the currents and voltages play a major role. Tesla's coils allow you to have much larger distributed capacitance than winding a normal coil. The advantage of that is that the capacitive reactance and inductive reactance of the coils cancel each other out at a specific frequency without needing to add discrete capacitors. When that situation occurs the magnetic fields of the system cancel each other out and the only losses in a system are ohmic losses. This is what Tesla means by 'no self induction' and this is electrical engineering 101, it is resonance, and the idea that this cannot happen in a motor or generator is not something impossible at all. Engineering the phase of the currents and voltages in a system is done all the time but it is just that the mainstream EE community doesn't investigate it because Lenz's Law is taken.... Well... as a law when in reality it is simply an effect that shows up and doesn't mean it cannot be overcome.

Dave is making progress on something that is a truly useful device and he has been clever enough to engineer out the lenz effect.

Comment

• When you "engineer out" lenz as well as the attraction of the rotor magnets to the cores of the coils, you can spin HUGE ROTORS with magnets on them past as many coils as you can manage to fit around the rotor for VERY LITTLE INPUT. This means you can achieve outputs far greater than the input. Whatever the coil puts out times however many coils you have, and admire, because they cost NOTHING and do not affect the input! One day I will post all the proof here and then those who believe this is worth nothing will look like exactly what they are. But since they choose to hide their identity they will simply assume a new one and pretend it was not THEM.

Comment

• Little oscillator

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                            I also see bistander and iamnuts are incapable of acknowledging the stupid little self running - self charging oscillator, which flushes all their conventional beliefs down the drain - and it was done with capacitors to add insult to injury.

"Let's ignore the things we ask for and just keeping posting irrelevant drivel to drown out the facts." - Iamnuts & bistander
                            Hi Aaron,

OK. I see a capacitor with a varying open circuit voltage of five orders of magnitude lower than its rating, 10 orders lower than rated energy. Big deal. I've done enough study on caps to know they have an equivalent circuit much like a transmission line. Charge redistribution occurs even open terminals after external charge or discharge has ceased. Not to say the voltmeter itself could play into it. And then there's the power supply or whatever under the towel supplying the transistor. I really don't know the details of the apparatus or test and don't particularly care. Maybe if it was putting out 2kW with 300W input it might be relevant. As I said before, I am not interested in arguing with you. You have your way, I have mine.

Thanks anyways for the opportunity to express my views on this board.

Regards,

bi

Comment

• Lenz

Originally posted by NROC View Post
                              I just wanted to chime in here to bistanders post about phase angle.

It is actually a fact in electrical engineering that any system that uses AC has impedance and the phases of the currents and voltages play a major role. Tesla's coils allow you to have much larger distributed capacitance than winding a normal coil. The advantage of that is that the capacitive reactance and inductive reactance of the coils cancel each other out at a specific frequency without needing to add discrete capacitors. When that situation occurs the magnetic fields of the system cancel each other out and the only losses in a system are ohmic losses. This is what Tesla means by 'no self induction' and this is electrical engineering 101, it is resonance, and the idea that this cannot happen in a motor or generator is not something impossible at all. Engineering the phase of the currents and voltages in a system is done all the time but it is just that the mainstream EE community doesn't investigate it because Lenz's Law is taken.... Well... as a law when in reality it is simply an effect that shows up and doesn't mean it cannot be overcome.

Dave is making progress on something that is a truly useful device and he has been clever enough to engineer out the lenz effect.
                              Hi NROC,

I see Lenz's Law like most of the scientific community, as qualitative, the minus sign in Faraday's Law. So when you engineer that minus sign out, what's left? A positive sign or zero. If zero, then there is no generated voltage in the coil so the rotating machine is simply a flywheel incapable of supplying electric power.

If Faraday's Law has a positive sign instead of negative sign, the generator becomes positive feedback system and goes unstable immeadiately destroying itself.

Turion says to call it what I want. That's difficult when I can't understand what he's talking about and misuse of the technical terminology and scientific fundamentals doesn't help. But I do know a generator isn't going to output 2kW without torque opposing rotation.

Again, I don't care what he does inside the machine. Prove the claim: 2kW out / 300W in.

Regards,

bi

Comment

• Equation

Your statement is actually correct. It’s NOT that there is no Lenz. There absolutely IS. It is just that it is delayed long enough that the rotor magnet is allowed to rotate far enough to reach top dead center before the opppsing field (lenz) is formed. I have said this like twenty times now and you just don’t listen.

Comment

Working...
                                X