This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diplomacy,
    The two motors will overheat run long term. They were only designed to be used in our prototypes to prove a point. I did plan to eventually test them with a ferrite core and to that end have purchased the ferrite, two part epoxy and molds necessary. Unfortunately, I don’t have the time right now.
    “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
    —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
      Diplomacy,
      The two motors will overheat run long term. They were only designed to be used in our prototypes to prove a point. I did plan to eventually test them with a ferrite core and to that end have purchased the ferrite, two part epoxy and molds necessary. Unfortunately, I don’t have the time right now.
      I hear you on the not having enough time, thank you for the response.

I am thinking a MY1020 run at ~12 volts differential and the highest temperature rated magnet wire available as a start.

As an extreme measure forced air cooling like in video related can be generated from one motor running a homemade Tesla turbine force injecting air into its own casing and the casings of some other motors: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnmpt9BQk_0

I remember seeing a post showing a ferrite mold made in a 3D printer.

Is it the core or the windings that overheat?

Comment

• Overheating

It is definitely the core that heats up. The molds I have were made on a 3D printer by Matt some time back. I am still a couple months away from having my old house remodeled so I can get it up for sale. That has to be my priority right now as two house payments puts a HUGE dent in my wife’s budget! And if I stop to play with this stuff she might put a dent in my head.
        “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
          If you do not know how to use a diode bypass circuit you have never built a monopole energizer. Diode Bypass for inductive loads. Learn!!!

Matt
          Matt,

I just attached a SSG to the 3BS and it worked really well. I am not sure why I have never looked at in like this before! Now I am wondering if you even need the little scooter motor at all.

Thank you,

-Altrez

Comment

• SG

altrez,

You don’t use a shovel to sweep a floor and you don’t use a broom to dig a hole. Both are excellent tools for a specific job. If you are just trying to see how to shuffle electricity around the circuit and run some loads without using powe, the SG is perfect because it IS a pulse motor. If you are going to try to turn a GENERATOR with the motor I have a feeling you will be disappointed.

Comment

• Revolution Green.

BATTERY CONSORTIUM PROMISES ‘BIG LEAP’ IN PERFORMANCE
              by research/ media organizations | Mar 2, 2019 | batteries | 0 Comments
              A global battery consortium charged with advancing lead battery technology has re-launched as it prepares to unveil a raft of new research designed to take the technology to the next level. The Consortium for Battery Innovation, which includes more than 90 member...
              See Revolution Green if interested.

Comment

• Another

LAYERING TITANIUM OXIDE’S DIFFERENT MINERAL FORMS FOR BETTER SOLAR CELLS
                by research/ media organizations | Mar 2, 2019 | Solar Cells | 0 Comments
                A Japan-based research team led by Kanazawa University improved the efficiency of a new type of solar cell with a double layer consisting of pure anatase and brookite, two different mineral forms of titanium oxide. Using water-solute brookite nanoparticle"

It looks as if titanium may turn out to be an important constituent of future
                energy systems.
                I thought about why the lto battery was so rare, one conclusion could be that
                it’s not in the interests of battery manufacturers to make long life products.
                It’s frightening to think that in my life of about 75 years we will have
                gotten through a huge amount of the oil reserves.
                Local generation and storage could be a vital part in sustainability of energy.
                What we need is long life batteries and learn how to recycle them. Lithium
                isn’t that plentiful and titanium is abundant but costly to recover.
                The Kibble balance has put a nail in the coffin for any sort of OU. generator,
                the physical constants must be respected otherwise nothing could be made
                that always works.
                The world about us is so amazing, in the long run it works perfectly. If you
                think about it, everyone is unique, there’s that tiny bit of uncertainty.
                If there was no uncertainty everybody would be identical.
                John.

Comment

• Crystal.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Brookite.png.

A brookite crystal, how amazing is that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Iamnuts View Post
                    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Brookite.png.

A brookite crystal, how amazing is that?
                    I do not understand what that is. Can you explain more?

-Altrez

Comment

• Question

Ismnuts,
                      In whst way does the Kibble balance put a “nail in the coffin” of an OU generator? I have one sitting on the bench at my old house. In fact I have 3 different versions. No nails or coffins in sight.

Now I honestly have NO IDEA if the generator I built can be perfected to run long term because of the heat issues with the iron cores and the fact that ferrite cores, while causing less heat, may also produce less power. But it is absolutely possible to build a machine that, while it is actually running, puts out more power by MANY TIMES than it takes to run.

Just because YOU haven’t seen it doesn’t make it untrue. Anyone who has a rotor with large neo magnets on it can PROVE that to themselves by properly building a SINGLE coil correctly. It is NOT rocket science. But you do have to actually build something.
                      Last edited by Turion; 03-04-2019, 01:25 AM.

Comment

• Same BS

Originally posted by Turion View Post
                        ... But it is absolutely possible to build a machine that, while it is actually running, puts out more power by MANY TIMES than it takes to run.
                        No, it is not.

Just because YOU haven’t seen it doesn’t make it untrue.
                        The real world (reality) makes it untrue. Physics describes that in detail.

... Anyone who has a rotor with large neo magnets on it can PROVE that to themselves by properly building a SINGLE coil correctly. It is NOT rocket science. But you do have to actually build something.
                        You say anyone can prove it to themselves by building something. But apparently no one can prove it to someone else. If what you say is so, why is there not a single example of it available for me to see?

It is not rocket science to know what you say is untrue. It is far beyond rocket science to actually accomplish such a feat.

A generator outputting 1800 watts while using only 300 watts, like you claim to have, would revolutionize the world as we know it. It would be the greatest machine ever built. Yet you keep the only one in existence packed away in a box too busy to save the planet. Thanks.

bi

Comment

• If you can get past this.

If anyone can circumvent the following, which are taken as fact by the
                          scientific community, then they have discovered a whole new take on
                          physics as we now understand it.

At this point, it might seem that the job is finished. After all, the force (F) on the coil – which equals the weight of the mass – can be calculated with a simple equation that dates from the 19th century: F = IBL, where I is the current, B is the magnetic field strength, and L is the length of the wire in the coil. However, as a practical matter, the product BL is extremely hard to measure directly to the necessary accuracy.
                          Fortunately, physics provides a way around that problem via yet another relationship revealed in the mid-19th century: induction. Michael Faraday discovered that a voltage is induced in a conductor when it travels through a magnetic field, and that the voltage is exactly proportional to the field strength and the velocity. So if the velocity is constant, the induced voltage is a sensitive measure of the field strength.
                          John.

Comment

• Lol

Hi there bi,

I was wondering how long it would take you to stick your nose in. After all, that's all you're good for. You won't build it, so sticking your nose in and opening your mouth is all you can contribute. And you're right about one thing, you are spouting the same old BS.

Don't blame me for the problems of the world. I have contributed a solution here. It's not my fault that so many choose to listen to someone like YOU instead of me.

There is absolutely NOTHING in physics that 'describes in detail" why my generator won't work. There CAN'T be. Because it works.

AS I asked before, which of the claims I make about this generator do you believe are false?
                            1. That a generator can be built that produces 2000 watts? (That would be 12 coils producing about 136 volts at 1.2 amps each)
                            2. That it can be turned by a motor running on 24 volts at 12-13 amps (around 300 watts) If this is your choice, it would be the correct one, because this is where modern generators FAIL.
                            3. Or that 70% or better of the 300 watts can be recovered. (3 battery system) And this isn't even NECESSARY with a machine this big because of the inputs and outputs. Just use a stock motor and run it off a couple batteries and live with the losses you have because of the GAINS you are getting. Unless you are like ME and just LOVE running stuff nearly for free.

Speak up. I can explain how to do it in terms even YOU can understand bi. But I know your responses. You don't want an explanation of how to do it, you want it done for you and proven before you can be bothered to do the research, because that's the kind of researcher you are. No exploration or discovery, just "researching" things that have already been proven work.

Comment

• bi2

Iamnuts,
                              Are you related to bi, or are you bi in disguise?
                              I am so glad you understand physics and are such an expert. But as far as this generator goes, you don't know squat. Have a BEAUTIFUL day!

Comment

• Just simple proof... All I ask

Hi there bi,

I was wondering how long it would take you to stick your nose in. After all, that's all you're good for. You won't build it, so sticking your nose in and opening your mouth is all you can contribute. And you're right about one thing, you are spouting the same old BS.

Don't blame me for the problems of the world. I have contributed a solution here. It's not my fault that so many choose to listen to someone like YOU instead of me.

There is absolutely NOTHING in physics that 'describes in detail" why my generator won't work. There CAN'T be. Because it works.

AS I asked before, which of the claims I make about this generator do you believe are false?
                                1. That a generator can be built that produces 2000 watts? (That would be 12 coils producing about 136 volts at 1.2 amps each)
                                2. That it can be turned by a motor running on 24 volts at 12-13 amps (around 300 watts) If this is your choice, it would be the correct one, because this is where modern generators FAIL.
                                3. Or that 70% or better of the 300 watts can be recovered. (3 battery system) And this isn't even NECESSARY with a machine this big because of the inputs and outputs. Just use a stock motor and run it off a couple batteries and live with the losses you have because of the GAINS you are getting. Unless you are like ME and just LOVE running stuff nearly for free.

Speak up. I can explain how to do it in terms even YOU can understand bi. But I know your responses. You don't want an explanation of how to do it, you want it done for you and proven before you can be bothered to do the research, because that's the kind of researcher you are. No exploration or discovery, just "researching" things that have already been proven work.
                                Turion,

I have read your explanations before. They don't make sense. That is why I want to actually see it or see proof of it.

1) Of course a generator capable of 2000 watts electrical power output can be built. There are likely millions of them. What is impossible is to produce that 2000 watts of power output while delivering only 300 watts of input power to the generator.

2) A generator rated at 2000 watts can be turned with a motor using only 300 watts BUT NOT while it is delivering the 2000 watts of output power. It takes very little power to turn a generator which has little or no load.

3) Your power recovery BS is a strawman tactic. Just more smoke and mirrors. Don't need to go there. Just show me 1 & 2.

It appears that you don't consider a machine which outputs 2000 watts while needing only 300 watts of input to produce "free" power. More bad math?

bi

Comment

Working...
                                X