This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schematic

In the basic 3 Battery system there is a high voltage source and a low voltage source. The motor simply acts as a mechanical switch to momentarily connect the high voltage to the low voltage sending a CHARGE pulse to the low voltage side. Notice the negatives are connected, completing the circuit. ANYONE should be able to understand that when you connect a high voltage to a low voltage, the charge is going to move in a SPECIFIC direction.

In the single battery circuit the output of the boost module is the high voltage source. Again, the motor acts as a mechanical switch connecting the high voltage to the low voltage momentarily. Notice the negative of the boost module, which is a through connection on the boost module (meaning the input and output negatives are tied together) is connected to the negative of the battery. So there IS a complete circuit here despite your contention otherwise.

This is how battery 3 charges in the 3 battery system and how the single battery in the single battery circuit charges. The Matt motor and LARGE batteries are required for it to work, as is the boost module.

Your discussion with Matt about a SPIKE returning to the primary battery from the motor has NOTHING to do with the CHARGE CIRCUIT and IF that happens it is an additional benefit. I cannot speak to that because I haven't investigated it. I am only concerned with the PRIMARY action here which is charging battery 3 in the 3 battery circuit and charging the single battery in the single battery circuit. It is EXACTLY the same circuit in both drawings. High voltage source switched by the motor to a low voltage source. It comes out of a high voltage positive and goes into a low voltage POSITIVE. And the negatives are connected.It is NOT rocket science. Why you cannot understand this simple principle I do not know.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Turion; 12-28-2018, 05:53 PM.
    “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
    —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Pink arrow

Originally posted by Turion View Post
      In the basic 3 Battery system there is a high voltage source and a low voltage source. The motor simply acts as a mechanical switch to momentarily connect the high voltage to the low voltage sending a CHARGE pulse to the low voltage side. Notice the negatives are connected, completing the circuit. ANYONE should be able to understand that when you connect a high voltage to a low voltage, the charge is going to move in a SPECIFIC direction.

In the single battery circuit the output of the boost module is the high voltage source. Again, the motor acts as a mechanical switch connecting the high voltage to the low voltage momentarily. Notice the negative of the boost module, which is a through connection on the boost module (meaning the input and output negatives are tied together) is connected to the negative of the battery. So there IS a complete circuit here despite your contention otherwise.

This is how battery 3 charges in the 3 battery system and how the single battery in the single battery circuit charges. The Matt motor and LARGE batteries are required for it to work, as is the boost module.

Your discussion with Matt about a SPIKE returning to the primary battery from the motor has NOTHING to do with the CHARGE CIRCUIT and IF that happens it is an additional benefit. I cannot speak to that because I haven't investigated it. I am only concerned with the PRIMARY action here which is charging battery 3 in the 3 battery circuit and charging the single battery in the single battery circuit. It is EXACTLY the same circuit in both drawings. High voltage source switched by the motor to a low voltage source. It comes out of a high voltage positive and goes into a low voltage POSITIVE. And the negatives are connected.It is NOT rocket science. Why you cannot understand this simple principle I do not know.
      Thanks for the diagram.

So the pink arrow represents current. See the node where it ends in your marked diagram? There, it completes its circuit by flowing to the right into the positive terminal of the boost converter, not into the positive terminal of the battery. Therefore the current does not charge the battery.

Regards,

bi

Comment

• Circuit

If you had actually built it with the CORRECT components, you would discover just how WRONG and RIGHT you are. It DOES go to the right, in a loop that keeps you from drawing down on the primary battery. The SAME energy is used over and over again because of that loop. With the addition of the generator whose output goes THROUGH a load the same way the output of the boost module goes THROUGH the motor, and to this same “node” there is more input to that point than is needed by the boost module, so the battery charges. These are FACTS.
        Last edited by Turion; 12-28-2018, 07:24 PM.
        “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
          If you had actually built it with the CORRECT components, you would discover just how WRONG and RIGHT you are. It DOES go to the right, in a loop that keeps you from drawing down on the primary battery. The SAME energy is used over and over again because of that loop. With the addition of the generator whose output goes THROUGH a load the same way the output of the boost module goes THROUGH the motor, and to this same “node” there is more input to that point than is needed by the boost module, so the battery charges. These are FACTS.
          Turion,

These are not facts, but just your imagination. The battery in the single battery circuit does not charge at any time. Therefore it does not matter if I used a Matt modded motor or a standard motor. Your explanation is incorrect.

You just wrote: "It [the current] DOES go to the right, in a loop that keeps you from drawing down on the primary battery."

It does not "keep you from drawing down" the battery because the power is coming from the battery in the first place. Even the power from the generator comes from the battery. It (the power at that node) will never exceed that which is "needed by the boost module". Therefore, like I said, current will not folw into battery positive and the battery will not charge, as you claim. I think my tests show that convincingly. I certainly would like to see tests from you and/or Matt, or from anyone else.

Regards,

bi

Comment

• patent

Originally posted by wrtner View Post
            Apologies if I am missing something here - but surely a visit to the USPTO will sort this out.

I threatened the attorney because of his lack of due diligence. Thousands of people around the world witnessed me posting my work on it right here in Energetic Forum and it was the #1 public reference to the facts - no way the attorney could not have come across it unless Luc and others steered him away from it. After the battle, my name was eventually added to a patent where I share it with 3 other people that had nothing to do with my circuit. There are 2 other inventions in the same patent that I had nothing to do with so in the end, I have commercial rights to all 3, but so do they. They'll never do anything with it so that's fine with me.
            Sincerely,
            Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
            Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
            RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• Correction

The battery in the single battery setup DOES charge. It just doesn’t increase in charge from where it STARTED, unless of course you have a REALLY good generator running on the Matt motor, which is the whole point. By taking SOME of the energy put into the motor and cycling it back to the beginning, you get extended run times, which is ALL this small system was designed to show. But it won’t do that without the modified motor.

You have no idea what this system is capable of because you have not replicated it. Your opinion is based on the results of an improper replication. Unless you have a properly built system you have NO IDEA what is possible. This system is kindergarten stuff compared to where we are now, and was designed to introduce people to these concepts. Your lack of understanding of what is possible is your own fault, and you will reap exactly what you deserve from this, which is NOTHING.

We on the other hand have the financial backing to do pretty much everything we want to do, and our theories have been verified by individuals with credentiaks in electrical engineering and physics far more impressive than yours. So think what you want. It’s your loss. Your insistence that you know everything and we are wrong just makes me laugh. You know NOTHING compared to what there is to know on this topic, and I would venture to say that by the end of 2019 that will be very apparent to everyone. I can hardly wait.

Comment

• Still

Originally posted by Turion View Post
                The battery in the single battery setup DOES charge. It just doesn’t increase in charge from where it STARTED, unless of course you have a REALLY good generator running on the Matt motor, which is the whole point. By taking SOME of the energy put into the motor and cycling it back to the beginning, you get extended run times, which is ALL this small system was designed to show. But it won’t do that without the modified motor.

You have no idea what this system is capable of because you have not replicated it. Your opinion is based on the results of an improper replication. Unless you have a properly built system you have NO IDEA what is possible. This system is kindergarten stuff compared to where we are now, and was designed to introduce people to these concepts. Your lack of understanding of what is possible is your own fault, and you will reap exactly what you deserve from this, which is NOTHING.

We on the other hand have the financial backing to do pretty much everything we want to do, and our theories have been verified by individuals with credentiaks in electrical engineering and physics far more impressive than yours. So think what you want. It’s your loss. Your insistence that you know everything and we are wrong just makes me laugh. You know NOTHING compared to what there is to know on this topic, and I would venture to say that by the end of 2019 that will be very apparent to everyone. I can hardly wait.
                Still no proof. Just unsubstantiated, extraordinary claims by you without proof or evidence. While my position is backed by hundreds of years of science and millions of experiments and real life applications. You're just a lone voice saying "I have the secret of free energy".

Who is right?

I actually hope you are, but I know better.

bi

Comment

• The answer is:

Time will teli

I should clarify a couple things. The 3 Battery system will extend run times on one or three batteries, depending on which of the two circuits you use. That’s ALL it will do. You can get really long run times. I believe with the addition of a proper generator it is an OU system. The gen I built puts out much more than is consumed by the motor running it when running on those circuits. But I have NOT looped that system. My work was focused on coils that would not heat up with continued use when I had to stop to remodel two houses. But I could see inputs and outputs, and I can do the math. One day I will probably get around to the looping thing.

I could NOT build a self runner based on the 3 Battery stuff without the generator. I understand the principles and WHY it can work and HOW it needs to go together, but I do not have the technical expertise to build a device. I think if there was an EE with the RIGHT background, it would probably take a few months working together to make that happen. We HAVE shown other options besides the generator, but they are complicated and since the generator WORKS....Luckily I don’t need to go down that road. Matt understands the 3 Battery system better than anybody. He knows the motor he modified better than anyone. He already built a working generator with a small unit that put out twice the input. It’s what got me started. That video still exists, including the inputs and outputs, but it is not MY video to share. All I have done is scale up his working devices. I DID figure out the magnetic lock thing so I could have as MANY coils on the generator as I want, A hundred if I want them, still turned by the razor scooter motor. And I did figure out a bunch of stuff about how to wind the coils so that they will speed up under load, and that it is MORE than just having a high impedance coil. So I'm not a COMPLETE waste of space. Oh, and I am the one that has been relentless in talking about the 3 Battery system, who brought it to this forum in the first place, (although Matt was working with the Benetiz stuff and having way more success with that than I have had, which is a parallel path) and will continue to do so until the day we get the big $$$ for this. After that, you're all on your own, and that day is coming soon. Things are happening that won't be talked about here.
                  Last edited by Turion; 12-30-2018, 07:06 AM.

Comment

• How sad

What a shame.
                    That someone would share freely their idea and hard labor this concept just to see it fall on deaf negative ears.
                    What a shame.
                    There's only a few(that I know of) actually building and know success with this concept.
                    What a shame.
                    This didn't evolve into a large group of cooperation to build step by step with sharing new information and ideas until the end.
                    What a bigger shame.
                    That Dave and Matthew is tired and will soon move on.

I will never be envious of their success, but encourage them both to move on from here to a higher success. Cut the ropes of dead weight holding you down.

What a shame.
                    wantomake

Comment

• Yes, Works with DC

Originally posted by axxelxavier View Post
                      Hy, Alex.
                      Thank you for your reply. I don't know much about this driver - I have to search the internet to see if it is capable of switching DC/DC voltage, or to isolate readings from dc voltage.
                      As far as I know, SSR works only with AC voltage, but right now I am using only DC voltage.
                      Best regards,
                      Teodor
                      There are different types of SSR’s so just ignore the term SSR for now. You asked about a way to switch mosfets using discrete components that doesn’t depend on a common ground.
                      This driver has internal led’s and photo cells. The led’s energize the photo cells to output an isolated voltage to drive the gate of the mosfet. The output positive goes to the gate and the output negative goes to the source. The mosfet can be high side or low side in the circuit. It doesn’t matter. It would be like connecting a 9v battery positive to gate and negative to source to turn on the mosfet.
                      P channel mosfets have a high Rds On so it is preferred to use N channel mosfets. If you use a single n-channel mosfet you would set it up so the load current flows from drain to source. Keep in mind the intrinsic body diode will allow current to flow from source to drain when the mosfet is off. If that is undesirable then you would connect two mosfets together, gate to gate and source to source and the load is switched between the drains. The driver positive connects to the gates and the driver negative connects to the sources. When turned on current can flow in either direction just like a mechanical relay. When turned off current is blocked in both directions just like a mechanical relay since the body diodes are opposing each other. These two connection methods are shown at the top of page 5 in the data sheet. Like I said, you can use a 9v battery simulate the isolated switching on each mosfet. I hope that clears things up.
                      Cheers,
                      Alex

Comment

• Originally posted by hherby View Post
                        ... It would be like connecting a 9v battery positive to gate and negative to source to turn on the mosfet...I hope that clears things up. Cheers,Alex
                        Hy, Alex, thank you for your reply, It looks like this chip is perfect for me.
                        I will soon order some drivers, to test in 2BGS setup first. Right now, the Arduino + Relays are drawing way too much for my switcher (- 200mA/hour) which is draining very fast the extra (Arduino) battery.
                        Best regards,
                        Teodor

Comment

• Originally posted by wantomake View Post
                          What a shame.
                          That someone would share freely their idea and hard labor this concept just to see it fall on deaf negative ears.
                          What a shame.
                          There's only a few(that I know of) actually building and know success with this concept.
                          What a shame.
                          This didn't evolve into a large group of cooperation to build step by step with sharing new information and ideas until the end.
                          What a bigger shame.
                          That Dave and Matthew is tired and will soon move on.

I will never be envious of their success, but encourage them both to move on from here to a higher success. Cut the ropes of dead weight holding you down.

What a shame.
                          wantomake
                          There is more to this than meets the eye. I know your beliefs so you'll understand what I am saying. 1 Corinthians 15:23-25 uses the word "Dominion" In the context it used it means lies that have gained power. Told so often that men are blinded and controlled by these lies. They (the lies) even murder and destroy.
                          What we are dealing with in the energy is a simple little lie that all electrical systems must be closed loop. How bad off is our planet, how many people die for energy sake.
                          Open loop systems were very common through the 1800's early 1900's but these systems have been forgotten. Its the entire reason Heavyside used quaternion instead of simple vectors and algebra. To expand his mathematical view of what was happening in the environment around the circuit.
                          Since those days all systems have closed and all the physics behind electricity have been on closed systems that throw any energy after the work is completed away.
                          The 3 battery system is an open system, so is the single battery system outlined by Dave. There is no open systems taught for EE degree. They are not even mentioned. In fact in tradition even the thought of them today is mocked. And everything we want to look at is chalked up to ignorance.

What I am trying to say is I don't blame them for not believing or wanting to look. They are controlled people who derive pleasure from interrupting and being general advocate of the dominion they follow. They pay for it in there education. You cannot pacify them with any amount of proof or testing. You cannot entice them to invest in there own knowledge and you will definitely never win with them when they are in troll mode under anonymity on the Internet. Why try?

Just use this place to ask basic question, it worth nothing else. Help the ones who have questions ignore the ones who rant there knowledge.

All of them are going to loose soon. I promise.

Matt

Comment

• Originally posted by axxelxavier View Post
                            Hy, Alex, thank you for your reply, It looks like this chip is perfect for me.
                            I will soon order some drivers, to test in 2BGS setup first. Right now, the Arduino + Relays are drawing way too much for my switcher (- 200mA/hour) which is draining very fast the extra (Arduino) battery.
                            Best regards,
                            Teodor
                            Hi
                            axxelxavier

I have not followed all your questions. If you summarize for me what you are looking for I probably have a schematic for it, with part numbers. From what I have read you need DC/DC ssr's. They can get expensive but at low power they can do a lot. If you looking for high power Fets are the way to go and I have many Fet controlled 3 battery switchers that run from an arduino. Just outline what you are looking for and the next time I check in I'll try to help you out.

Matt

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                              Luc Choquette is a liar, con and charlatan - what do you expect? He has so many people fooled into thinking he is some humanitarian that wants to help the world, but I have the emails proving how greedy he is for money - and for something that he did not contribute to!!
                              ANyone following your work and Lucs over the years will have no problems working out who tells the truth
                              Stew Art Media

Comment

• Luc Choquette - fraud

Originally posted by jimboot View Post
                                ANyone following your work and Lucs over the years will have no problems working out who tells the truth

You got that right!

Especially when Luc admits he learned it from me and then asks me to verify that he got it right.

http://www.energeticforum.com/308987-post73.html
                                Sincerely,
                                Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                                Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                                RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Working...
                                X