X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wantomake View Post
    Axxel,
    ...Dave said the single battery circuit is also very good to work with. That’s if you have motor and generator setup included in the circuit.
    Hoping good results for you and Happy holidays,
    wantomake
    I will try also the single battery circuit when I will have a second motor as generator. Main problem for me is the noise - I live with my family in a 2 room apartment, so I cannot run during the night anything noisy... So I HAVE to use something solid state or very silent...
    This is my beta version, here:
    https://youtu.be/hMYU4_T0DU0
    Everyone, Happy Holidays, health, joy, and successful green energy projects!

Comment

• The Box

Axxel,
      I like the video even though can't see your build. But I think it's a good start to more exploring and growth.

Had to go back to my bedroom and send this, family wrapping gifts and told me to leave, hahaha.

Anyway I like the build with the box and good looking voltage meters in front.

Holidays and family has kept me out of the shop for now.

Merry Christmas to you, thanks for the video.
      wantomake

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post
        Thank you Matt,

This is what I've been talking about. The current pulse never reaches the source battery due to the presence of the boost converter. Hence my question: Why did I need to use your modded motor in the 1bgs system which I built and tested?

Like you told me here.

Cheers to you,

bi
        I told you effectively the power returned to the smoothing caps after the diode is not drawn from the top battery. The recovered energy is delivered to the charge portion of the battery after rerunning through the motor. This is a plus in total energy recovered. While keeping the motor running at high RPM's. You had a chance to test n this with minimal amount of work and very little financing similar the tests Gotoluc did but you declined it. Why? If you know how everything works and you know so much why then do you refuse to back it up. Why not take a look... Why not back up your poor excuse for a mouth with real data? Its just copper losses after all why not prove it? Its just whatever bull$hit anyone else chalked it up to being. Why not prove it with no cost to yourself.
        I know why, cause its easier to talk than to research, and your just one of those kind of people.

None of you can even imagine the possibility in that little circuit.

Matt

Comment

• Why?

Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
          I told you effectively the power returned to the smoothing caps after the diode is not drawn from the top battery. The recovered energy is delivered to the charge portion of the battery after rerunning through the motor. This is a plus in total energy recovered. While keeping the motor running at high RPM's. You had a chance to test n this with minimal amount of work and very little financing similar the tests Gotoluc did but you declined it. Why? If you know how everything works and you know so much why then do you refuse to back it up. Why not take a look... Why not back up your poor excuse for a mouth with real data? Its just copper losses after all why not prove it? Its just whatever bull$hit anyone else chalked it up to being. Why not prove it with no cost to yourself.
          I know why, cause its easier to talk than to research, and your just one of those kind of people.

None of you can even imagine the possibility in that little circuit.

Matt
          Gotoluc and Tinman already ran the tests and presented the data which support my position. And there is just one battery. What do you mean by top battery?

I built the one battery circuit just like Turion drew it, tested it and presented the data. I am still waiting for you to do that as you said you would.

Regards and happy holidays,

bi

Comment

• Isolated n-Mosfet driver

Originally posted by axxelxavier View Post
            Unfortunately, because of the common ground issue, I cannot use n-mosfets on lower side, nor p-mosfets for high side, and i don't know other way to switch the batteries with a galvanic isolation.
            Any suggestion? Is there other way to reverse polarity using discrete components?
            Best regards
            Hi axxelxavier,
            You can use a VOM1271T Photovoltaic MOSFET Driver for high or low side switching in a single or bi-directional setup. See the top of page 5 of this data sheet.
            http://www.vishay.com/docs/83469/vom1271t.pdf

Worked great for me. A reasonably cheap way to build your own high power SSR's.

Cheers,
            Alex

Comment

• Originally posted by hherby View Post
              Hi axxelxavier,
              You can use a VOM1271T Photovoltaic MOSFET Driver for high or low side switching in a single or bi-directional setup. See the top of page 5 of this data sheet.URL="http://www.vishay.com/docs/83469/vom1271t.pdf"]http://www.vishay.com/docs/83469/vom1271t.pdf[/URL] Worked great for me. A reasonably cheap way to build your own high power SSR's.
              Cheers,
              Alex
              Hy, Alex.
              Thank you for your reply. I don't know much about this driver - I have to search the internet to see if it is capable of switching DC/DC voltage, or to isolate readings from dc voltage.
              As far as I know, SSR works only with AC voltage, but right now I am using only DC voltage.
              Best regards,
              Teodor

Comment

• Data

Bi,
                The data Tinman and Luc provided was not from an actual replication. If you think this makes no difference I invite you to spend the year 2019 driving around your washing machine rather than your car
                Last edited by Turion; 12-27-2018, 08:58 PM.
                “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Differences

Originally posted by Turion View Post
                  Bi,
                  The data Tinman and Luc provided was not from an actual replication. If you think this makes no difference I invite you to spend the year 2019 driving around your washing machine rather than your car
                  Turion,

What is the difference between what they tested and an actual replication? Why is there no data available for an actual replication? Those of us who know motors and electric circuits believe those tests were representative.

Please explain in detail what the differences would be of a similar scope shot from an actual replication and this one lifted from a video done by gotoluc.

Thanks,

bi

Comment

• Data

Bi,
                    Those replications were NOT representative of our work. I have covered this MANY times with you. But since I have some free time tonight, I will go over it again. The system we showed was NOT designed to run your house but was only designed to PROVE these concepts work and set people on the correct path. It is a BUNCH of little things that add up to a working system. If any ONE of them is incorrect, it won’t give the proper results.

I will talk about the 3 Battery system first. Problem 1.The batteries used in the “replications” were far too small. Luc was TOLD it wouldn’t work before he even started. His response was that those batteries were all he could afford and if it worked, THEN he would invest in proper batteries. If you go back and look at my comments at the time he started his “testing” you will see my comment as well as his response. Small batteries just have TOO MUCH resistance and we have said that a million times. They WILL NOT WORK.

Problem 2. A modified Matt motor was NOT used. This means the battery that is being charged was not being pulsed at ALL. Even people who use the boost module fail to understand that it pulses at the WRONG frequency. Without the Matt motor you are NOT hitting the 3rd battery with a PROPER charging pulse. It is a mechanical switch that ALSO does work.

Problem 3. A boost module was NOT used which means the voltage hitting the charge battery wasn’t at least 2 volts over the standing voltage of that battery. You can’t charge a 12 volt battery EFFICIENTLY with just 12 volts. And as the battery charges and the voltage in the primary batteries drops LOWER, without the boost module in place you are trying to charge the battery with a LOWER voltage than what is in it.

For ALL these reasons the testing done was NOT a replication of what we have shown. It was CRAP.

Back in the day I posted DOZENS of You tube videos of results of test runs. I pulled everything down at one point when we decided we had shared enough.
                    “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

• No 3bgs

Turion,

I was talking about the Matt modded motor only and the test they did on the motor. I've mentioned a number of times that I don't care about the 3bgs. I replicated your single battery dual boost converter circuit and am interested in that. I was chastised, insulted, and called names because I didn't use a Matt modded motor. I still believe that the boost converter negates any charge pulse from reaching the battery so I want proof that a Matt modded motor can in fact positively affect a single battery through a boost converter per your circuit. The motor tests which tinman and gotoluc ran and posted indicate not, but you and Matt claim it does. So I am asking for evidence. I'd like to see data from you or Matt on that single battery system using two boost converters, or a scope shot of a real Matt modded motor to compare to the one which I posted today.

Regards,

bi

Comment

• Luc Choquette - Gotoluc is a fraudster

Bi,
                        Those replications were NOT representative of our work. I have covered this MANY times with you. But since I have some free time tonight, I will go over it again. The system we showed was NOT designed to run your house but was only designed to PROVE these concepts work and set people on the correct path. It is a BUNCH of little things that add up to a working system. If any ONE of them is incorrect, it won’t give the proper results.

I will talk about the 3 Battery system first. Problem 1.The batteries used in the “replications” were far too small. Luc was TOLD it wouldn’t work before he even started. His response was that those batteries were all he could afford and if it worked, THEN he would invest in proper batteries. If you go back and look at my comments at the time he started his “testing” you will see my comment as well as his response. Small batteries just have TOO MUCH resistance and we have said that a million times. They WILL NOT WORK.

Problem 2. A modified Matt motor was NOT used. This means the battery that is being charged was not being pulsed at ALL. Even people who use the boost module fail to understand that it pulses at the WRONG frequency. Without the Matt motor you are NOT hitting the 3rd battery with a PROPER charging pulse. It is a mechanical switch that ALSO does work.

Problem 3. A boost module was NOT used which means the voltage hitting the charge battery wasn’t at least 2 volts over the standing voltage of that battery. You can’t charge a 12 volt battery EFFICIENTLY with just 12 volts. And as the battery charges and the voltage in the primary batteries drops LOWER, without the boost module in place you are trying to charge the battery with a LOWER voltage than what is in it.

For ALL these reasons the testing done was NOT a replication of what we have shown. It was CRAP.

Back in the day I posted DOZENS of You tube videos of results of test runs. I pulled everything down at one point when we decided we had shared enough.

Luc Choquette is a liar, con and charlatan - what do you expect? He has so many people fooled into thinking he is some humanitarian that wants to help the world, but I have the emails proving how greedy he is for money - and for something that he did not contribute to!!

When he was approached by two people asking who invented my plasma ignition circuit, he told them he was the inventor then they filed for a patent - and Luc was well aware that I was the sole inventor. He didn't even understand how it could work and I have all the emails and online posts to prove it - I had to teach him how my method worked.

So, when it comes to real work with any kind of integrity, everyone would be wasting their time thinking that Luc Choquette (gotoluc) is offering anything honest, without an agenda, etc. this is indisputable and I have all the proof in his own words going back 10-11 years!! Luc is a dead end and anyone that keeps pushing the idea that Luc has replicated or shown anything legit probably has a bogus agenda of their own.
                        Sincerely,
                        Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                        Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                        RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• Info

There is a wire from the + output of the boost module to the motor. That is ONE of the wires on the motor. There is a SECOND wire on the motor, which (on the single battery circuit) goes back to the only battery, and in the 3 Battery circuit goes to the charging battery.

The output of the boost module, which is 2 volts over the standing voltage of the battery (that will be CHARGED) goes into the motor and OUT OF THE MOTOR down that SECOND wire, and back into the primary battery, hitting it with a higher voltage charging spike ( because the boost module has raised the voltage) over and over and over, just like a battery charger would do. There is NO boost module on the wire that comes OUT of the motor and goes to the charging battery. The boost module is in the circuit BEFORE the battery.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                            When he was approached by two people asking who invented my plasma ignition circuit, he told them he was the inventor then they filed for a patent - and Luc was well aware that I was the sole inventor.
                            Apologies if I am missing something here - but surely a visit to the USPTO will sort this out.

Comment

• Charge current

There is a wire from the + output of the boost module to the motor. That is ONE of the wires on the motor. There is a SECOND wire on the motor, which (on the single battery circuit) goes back to the only battery, and in the 3 Battery circuit goes to the charging battery.

The output of the boost module, which is 2 volts over the standing voltage of the battery (that will be CHARGED) goes into the motor and OUT OF THE MOTOR down that SECOND wire, and back into the primary battery, hitting it with a higher voltage charging spike ( because the boost module has raised the voltage) over and over and over, just like a battery charger would do. There is NO boost module on the wire that comes OUT of the motor and goes to the charging battery. The boost module is in the circuit BEFORE the battery.
                              Turion,

For a battery to charge, current must flow into the positive battery terminal. This is true regardless of the charge duration, a microsecond or an hour. Also true, when current flows into the battery positive terminal, it flows out of the battery negative terminal. The description in your post does not account for or explain a path for current from the negative battery terminal to complete the charge circuit.

I will copy and paste a prior post showing the circuits.

Regards,

bi

Originally posted by bistander View Post
                              This is exactly what I said in post #4359. Guess I need to draw a picture. And this is how Matt has described the charge pulse from his modded motor. The blue arrows represent the intended path of the charge pulse current from the Matt modded motor back to the source battery. However there is a diode inside the boost converter which blocks current in this direction.

Comment

• Drawing

/Users/DVDMacAir/Desktop/bi 1Basic 3 Battery System.jpg

In the basic 3 battery system there is a high voltage on one side and a low voltage on the other. The Matt motor acts as a mechanical switch, momentarily connecting the two, which sends a pulse from the high voltage to the low voltage. This is a charge pulse and the REASON for the Matt motor. What else it may do is a discussion between YOU and Matt, but ANYONE should be able to understand that when you connect a high voltage to a low voltage, the charge will move in a very specific direction. Notice the negatives are tied together.

/Users/DVDMacAir/Desktop/bi Single Batery Circuit.jpg

In the single battery circuit the output of the boost module is the high voltage. Again, the motor acts as a mechanical switch connecting the high voltage to the low voltage momentarily. Notice the negative of the boost module, which is a through connection on the boost module (meaning the input and output negatives are tied together) is connected to the negative of the battery.

This is how battery 3 charges in the 3 battery system and how the single battery in the single battery circuit charges. The Matt motor and LARGE batteries are required for it to work, as is the boost module.

Your discussion with Matt about a pulse returning to the primary battery from the motor has NOTHING to do with the charge circuit and IF that happens it is an additional benefit. I cannot speak to that because I haven't investigated it. I am only concerned with the PRIMARY action here which is charging battery 3 in the 3 battery circuit and charging the single battery in the single battery circuit.

Comment

Working...
                                X