This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conclusion

There are two things you need to have fixed in your head before what I am going to post means anything to you. If you dispute either one of the following FACTS, then don’t bother with the rest of this post.
    1st. When a pulse motor is run between the positives, you CAN recover some (between 60-90%)of the energy used to run the motor if you have the correct circuit with the right batteries and motor.
    2nd. Coils that are wound correctly can delay Lenz long enough that it actually assists in the acceleration of the rotor rather than retarding it and causing drag on the motor.

With those two things, and investing a tremendous amount of time to tune the system, you can run your motor for free with a very small load. Nothing dramatic, but REAL never the less.

The final piece is a generator that has all but eliminated the magnetic lock, and speeds up under load. There are a couple ways to build that generator. One involves timing and switching and all kinds of things that have to work correctly. The other is all mechanical. I chose the mechanical method as it was easier for me to build. More expensive, but I don’t have to depend on electronics for it to work.

I probably have close to $15,000 invested in different builds of this generator over the years, so GIVING it away when I KNOW money could be made from it has been a difficult decision. It would be NICE to get SOME of that money back, if just to use on other projects. Especially since I doubt seriously if FIVE people actually build it. I HAVE shared the construction details with others, so there has never been a risk that the secrets would vanish if something happened to me. And my youngest is an engineer, so he and I have had MANY talks about this stuff.,

If you build it as I have shown, it will run on less than 240 watts constant input, of which you can recover all but about 60. You should get betweenn1800 and 2000 watts constant output. You can figure the 👮 of that for yourself.

There is still a TON of research that needs to be done. Like how many magnets can I put on a rotor and have it still work like I want it to. What is the ratio of nagnet to open space between magnets on the rotor. How much flux WILL the coils hold? Will using thicker magnets give me MORE output? How about if I put a cap in parallel with every coil? What happens THEN?

I’m going to be busy moving for at LEAST two months as the house we are moving into needs to be remodeled before we move in, and the house we are selling needs to be remodeled before we sell it. So all that research is now on YOU!

By the way. This is not a high quality video I am charging you for. It is a simple YouTube video that gives you everything you need to know to build an overunity system. If you DON’T do it, you have nobody to blame but yourself. If you don’t have the money, recruit a couple friends and chip in together.

If you can show me ANYBODY, on ANY forum who has disclosed a WORKING setup that puts out MORE than this one, I’d like to know WHERE.

COP PLUS Generator - YouTube
    “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
    —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Getting a bit more technical...

Originally posted by Vinyasi View Post
      A mechanical switch is a parametric oscillator.
      We can begin to refer to the Vedic delineation of counter-space versus space by their expression...

PURNAMEEDA PURNAMEEDAM = Two fullnesses: fullness of fullness versus fullness of emptiness. This comports with one's compliment arithmetic used by computers' machine language assembler whenever they subtract a number from itself at the bits and bytes level of the computer's register (32 bit vs 64 bit, etc): negative zero is the result.

{Nobody likes that answer, so they perform a slight of hand variation using something called two's compliment in which they make negative zero magically disappear.}

This also comports with the I Ching, also known as: Chinese Book of Changes, filled with 64 hexagrams composed of two trigrams for each hexagram. One of the eight trigrams is composed of three solid lines signifying "Chien" - Creative Energy, while three broken lines represent K'un, the Receptive Intelligence. This, in the Sanskrit, is known as Sat-Chit(-Ananda): Energy and Intelligence (and Bliss). This is also known in the Tao as Yang and Yin.

What does any of this have to do with counter-space and space? Well... I'm getting to that...

From this basic duality, it begins to become slightly more complicated...

The absolute fullness of fullness is the transcendental being on the side opposed to Creation, namely: purusha personified by EEshwara which literally translates from the Sanskrit to mean: evolutionary progression of all beings (EE + swara).

Between this absolute and its Creation is a gap known as Dharma which negotiates between these two opposing fields.

And then over on our side is Creation known variously as: Maya (illusion), Prakritee (Creation) and the field of the Three Gunas. Though, this latter definition is not the whole story.

The Three Gunas are causative agents involving: creation (out of the principle known in Vedic lore as: Sattwa), maintanance (as Rajas) and destruction (as Tamas) persondified by the dieties of Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva, respectively. These three exist in counter-space.

Their three respective effects exist in space, our world, and are known as the three Ayurvedic doshas of: Vata, Pitta and Kapha.

Vata, personified by Ganesh (who is Wisdom), is a blend of Sattwa and Rajas. Pitta, personified by Surya (the Sun), is a blend of Tamas and Rajas. Kapha, personified by Mother Divine (Nature), is a blend of Sattwa and Tamas.

This is all background information -- none of which will help electrical engineering to the slightest degree unless you want to know the name (not the phone number) of the one in charge of whatever area of Reality you have a gripe, or concern, or inquiry about. To get the respective diety's phone number to answer your concern (by gaining a little bit of their perspective) requires the additional skill of a yogi practicing bija (seed) mantra meditation. Or else just plain good fortune gained through devotion and service to these "tasks at hand".

Space gives (wave)form to the formlessness of electrical energy. Energy is equivalent to the aether of counter-space. Electrical energy does not come from the aether, it is the aether apart from whatever waveform gives electrical energy its shape and functionality. The abstraction of a wave is content free in and of itself. Yet, a wave makes formless energy countable and measurable. So, the energy of the aether is real in a very concrete sense while the abstraction which gives electrical energy an embodiment to incarnate within is not concretely real, but is a mere abstraction of thought: our thoughts or that of Divinity at its Origin.

This may appear as heretical science, fringe science, to those not familiar with science in its more robust form as practiced by scientists of a bygone era, or in our collective futures, in which scientists and priests will become blended into one profession.

To understand science is to understand God. To understand both is an expansive prognosis devoid of schisms in either one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vinyasi View Post
        A LOT OF STUFF!!
        This does not really pertain to the thread. Unfortunately the Callahan stuff is just a rework of John Bedini's stuff. Most people have no real conception of either one of them. So maybe you can spare us ancient history and the very drab hope that simulation can help and go start your own thread. Bro Mikey maybe a couple of others would be happy to discuss this mystical stuff with you.

Thanks For understanding

Matt

Comment

• Hey Dave,

Thanks for sharing the well done video of the gen set and its design/build details. Your explanation and logic for the adjustable unequal number of smaller magnets within the coil holder is very good. Same applies to the size and number of the Neo's in the main rotor.

Been following your progress with Matt's input for awhile now on the 3BGS project and continue to be impressed. Would love to build this but have a couple of other long term obsessions that are eating up my play time, but then things can change in a heart beat.

Big thanks to all that are pushing this thread along.
          Yaro

Comment

• Cat is out of the bag

Well the secret is out now. Well done Dave on the video. Not sure why but it is your build.

I guess we will see how many will build this machine and use that opposing magnet method. I want to and plan to. You are moving again eh? We are in the process of renovating our home. What a pain.

Now ALL the details of this generator are posted.

Wow!!!

We will see
            wantomake

Comment

• Matt built a machine that output more than it took to run. I replicated it and then went a little nuts building a BIG machine. It taught me a lot. I remember running it with two coils, and when I added two more it quit speeding up under load. It took me days to figure out WHY. Everything I understand about working with this stuff I got from building machines, watching them run, and making them better.

There are probably going to be people who say this generator won’t work. Just like there are those who insist the 3 Battery setup won’t work. You don’t have to build a $2,000 machine to see if the principles work. You can apply them to ANY machine you have running.
              “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

• Hi vinyasi, yes, please start a thread about what some are not even willing to respect.
                I respect you and whatever you have to share.
                Would love to hear more of your thoughts about this illusion, again, that others wish to stay unaware about, it's ok, each to their own.
                Carry on everyone and forget this post even exists, as you will anyway.
                peace love light

Comment

• Generator

By the way, if someone decides to sell kits for the generator based only on what has been shared on the forum, or go into business selling completed generators, I hope you have lots of liability insurance. That is a proof of concept video ONLY. You run that thing AS SHOWN for too long, and you will have an unpleasant surprise.. You notice I didn’t show ANY coils on ANY of the machines I showed. I purposely took them OUT. I never showed a complete machine running. So ALL of my secrets are not yet out there. Using the coils we have described on the forum, you can run it for about an hour. After that your coils will be slag. What I know cost me in terms of $$ and time. If you want to know what we know, you’ll have to invest BOTH. All I’ve given you is about an 8 year head start. That means you have a couple years of research to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkyWatcher View Post
                    Hi vinyasi, yes, please start a thread about what some are not even willing to respect.
                    I respect you and whatever you have to share.
                    Would love to hear more of your thoughts about this illusion, again, that others wish to stay unaware about, it's ok, each to their own.
                    Carry on everyone and forget this post even exists, as you will anyway.
                    peace love light
                    It just doesn't belong here. Wake up, he's just dropping it here because people are reading. It detracts from the overall project that is being laid out here. Between post a bunch of relic nonsense.
                    You like that though? Makes sense to you? Goofball!

Comment

• Oh please matt, lighten up a bit man, i told him to start a new thread, i didn't say to continue that topic here.
                      Carry on.
                      peace love light

Comment

• Simple System

If you don't have a lot of money and have a Matt motor and can afford a couple boost modules (the $3.00 kind) here is the simplest system I can think of that will PROVE this all works. And will TEACH you that you ALWAYS look to use the potentials!!!!
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Proof of Concept

If you have the stuff, give this a shot. It's as CHEAP as you will get.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Opposing magnets

Got the 3/4" magnet in yesterday. Will stop by Lowe's to match the diameter with pvc pipe to hold it in place.

This is how I'll size and build the opposing magnets between the coils. Being that my stators are wood and the between coils space is limited.

Will see what will work to adjust distance of magnet toward the rotor magnets.

Yes you guessed it coffee nuking time,
                            wantomake
                            Last edited by wantomake; 07-13-2018, 12:25 PM.

Comment

• Too bad my name is not Eric Dollard...

Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
                              This does not really pertain to the thread. Unfortunately the Callahan stuff is just a rework of John Bedini's stuff. Most people have no real conception of either one of them. So maybe you can spare us ancient history and the very drab hope that simulation can help and go start your own thread. Bro Mikey maybe a couple of others would be happy to discuss this mystical stuff with you.

Thanks For understanding

Matt
                              ...since you got all this stuff for free.

A while back, it was asked of Eric or someone else to drop in and explain why this system works. Sorry I helped.

Maybe you've figured it out by now. I've only read up to page 13 of this thread.

No need to linger, 'tho I enjoy your posts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
                                If you have the stuff, give this a shot. It's as CHEAP as you will get.
                                Thanks Dave. I know this is probably a dumb question but could you indicate which side is input and which is output on the boost module in the diagram. I'm assuming I know the answer but would like to be sure. Also the boost module next to the battery does not have the negative output connected. Is that correct? I know some of these modules have the negative in and out tied together.
                                Last edited by ewizard; 07-13-2018, 03:14 PM.
                                There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

Working...
                                X