• Show
Clear All

• Deepest Condolences

Comment

• Thanks everyone.

James and family

Comment

• Originally posted by wantomake View Post
        My mother passed on to a better place last night. I'll be presiding over the funeral on Thursday.

Take care All. Will be back in a few days or so.

She left in peace and painless.

James and family
        My condolences - blessings to you and your family.
        Sincerely,
        Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
        Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
        RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• Thanks Aaron.

James and family

Comment

• My condolences James.
            We 'd better be prepared for everything to happen. Life is so unstable.
            Two days ago I cut two tendons of my left thumb when cutting woods for my wood stove. Doctors said that i will regain 90% of the functionality. So, sorry guys, I cannot contribute anything here for next 70 days or so.
            Attached Files

Comment

• Get better

Thanks,
              Liber63 you are so right about life, it is up and down.

You take care with that hand. When work in the shop is limited due to life, weather, body injury, etc, I usually just study and take notes.

But we will all go forward no matter the mountains we must climb,
              wantomake

Comment

• Hot coffee and good morning!!

Hello to All,
                Hot coffee and a rainy Saturday morning feels perfect together.

I did manage to do a little planning and building on the generator yesterday. With the parts and pieces coming together now the mechanical side is easier to see. The bearings and holders are very important. The end pieces will hold the bearings which hold up the axle and rotor. Therefore both must be aligned and sturdy built.

My apologies for inadequate explanations with video's or more pictures.

Coffee is needing a nuke warming,
                wantomake

It's good to be back !!!!!!

Comment

• Another rainy day

Hey forgot to mention good coffee too.

Yesterday was able to get a little more work done on the upright generator. working with wood is real pain, but trying to get a decent alignment is possible just takes more time. I would recommend using the hard plastic Dave Turion uses in his video. That will be my next build hopefully.

Of the (4) vertical 14" x 14" pieces only the outside two move out to insert coils as they are needed to be rewound for testing and such. PVC pipe will be cut and placed in between each vertical board on the dowels as spacers to hold each one the correct distance apart. All parts are non-metallic to avoid interference with the rotor magnets. Even brass or aluminum screws can get eddy currents in them. (From what I read)

Well I did spin it up with the modified Matt motor there and it had no vibrations to worry about. Cause the threaded rod I wasn't sure would balance good or not. When the rpm increases it may do an Irish jig across the bench? No, I'm not Irish. Therefore I'm hoping to get the coils correct winding and core material to avoid heating and keep the rpm low. This my coffee drinking friends will be the greatest challenge of ALL. But one hill at a time.

Hope these pics help. All teaching and positive comments are welcome,
                  wantomake
                  Darn it, coffee is cold again, where is that nuking machine....

30223710_1883229191707910_1604692758_o.jpg30174206_1883229025041260_1754744307_o.jpg30125548_1883229308374565_1060854593_o.jpg30122683_1883229111707918_1105422577_o.jpg

Comment

• Good work, Thx I am grinding my coffee now. So good.

I got more parts today. Also I disassembled a large GOLD GYM treadmill
                    this week and got another huge pmm with flywheel. Turion said somewhere
                    if at first I didn't have the money to buy the MY1020 for rewind which
                    does the pulsing, I could use a PMM and pulse it with a circuit.

So maybe I can get an off the shelf PM motor controller? I don't know
                    tho pulse width and frequency my be a feature needed that stock
                    circuits don't offer.

But I got to start somewhere. I am working toward a larger unit and my
                    sons home school design. I got two 10 mm steel shafts today that are
                    12" long each. The hubs are not far behind. 30 day wait after ordering.

Or I could pay 5X that much so i can get it in 2 weeks. Nope.

Trump is going to level out the playing field so we can compete.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                      Good work, Thx I am grinding my coffee now. So good.

I got more parts today. Also I disassembled a large GOLD GYM treadmill
                      this week and got another huge pmm with flywheel. Turion said somewhere
                      if at first I didn't have the money to buy the MY1020 for rewind which
                      does the pulsing, I could use a PMM and pulse it with a circuit.

So maybe I can get an off the shelf PM motor controller? I don't know
                      tho pulse width and frequency my be a feature needed that stock
                      circuits don't offer.

But I got to start somewhere. I am working toward a larger unit and my
                      sons home school design. I got two 10 mm steel shafts today that are
                      12" long each. The hubs are not far behind. 30 day wait after ordering.

Or I could pay 5X that much so i can get it in 2 weeks. Nope.

Trump is going to level out the playing field so we can compete.
                      I will need to get a bigger prime mover to turn the machine and test it. Dave mentioned the my1016 wasn't big enough and could overheat. The final goal is to do away with the motor completely as he said on the video. Since the Lockridge days, I've wanted to build a motor/generator unit.

The treadmill pmm I used as a Ufopolitics modified motor was my first rewound motor that worked as Ufo said it would. It was the one I used in that 3BGS video's that proved to me FE is for real.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Dwk_bFXqiac

But now it's in the scrap pile.

I hate ordering anything from China ever. I just got the coil winding machine and it's junk. When I get to winding the coils the counter will not be of any help cause there wasn't any instructions. I'll need to build a device to count feet as the wire is wound onto the coil.

wantomake

Comment

• Coils

Hello wantomake,

I don't know if I can join your club as I don't drink coffee

Could you tell me what size of coils you plan to wind? What is the size of this plastic spool (I'm sorry if it has different name, my English is limited)?

Thank you
                        Lukasz

Comment

• Non-coffee drinkers welcome

Originally posted by kryszal05 View Post
                          Hello wantomake,

I don't know if I can join your club as I don't drink coffee

Could you tell me what size of coils you plan to wind? What is the size of this plastic spool (I'm sorry if it has different name, my English is limited)?

Thank you
                          Lukasz
                          Lukasz,
                          Any one can join this club. I'll teach you the art of sippin coffee.Lol.

My spools are 3 1/4" long and 3" in diameter with a 3/4" core. I plan to wind 12 parallel series connected 23 awg magnetic wire. The length is not yet determined. I'll check with Turion on the length.

English is my first language but still can't use it correctly.

Back to my bad drinking habbit-coffee.
                          wantomake
                          Last edited by wantomake; 04-10-2018, 11:54 AM.

Comment

• Hi wantomake,

The easiest way to measure your wire is the method Dave (Turion) showed me. Go to Harbor Freight and get one of those wheels that you roll along the ground to measure distance. Take the handle off and mount the wheel and measuring counter on a suitable fixture. Make some guides for guiding the wire on to and off of the wheel. I used some small plastic tubing about 1/4" on the outside. This will give you enough room on the inside of the tubing for several strands of wire to go through all at the same time. With the wire or wires wrapped around the wheel you can then measure in feet the amount of wire you put on your coil.

Good luck on your build.

Carroll
                            Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

• Good wisdom

Originally posted by citfta View Post
                              Hi wantomake,

The easiest way to measure your wire is the method Dave (Turion) showed me. Go to Harbor Freight and get one of those wheels that you roll along the ground to measure distance. Take the handle off and mount the wheel and measuring counter on a suitable fixture. Make some guides for guiding the wire on to and off of the wheel. I used some small plastic tubing about 1/4" on the outside. This will give you enough room on the inside of the tubing for several strands of wire to go through all at the same time. With the wire or wires wrapped around the wheel you can then measure in feet the amount of wire you put on your coil.

Good luck on your build.

Carroll
                              Thanks so much,
                              Good teaching and wisdom is very valuable to me.

Will head to the Harbor Freight tomorrow cause I know what you’re talking about. Trying to build the generator and get parts for winding machine at same time. I did ask Temco magnet wire company if they would customize wind a spool of wire. Of course they said no.

But I will get more done if done by hand. DIY is my middle name.
                              wantomake
                              Last edited by wantomake; 04-10-2018, 02:13 PM.

Comment

• https://youtu.be/LeTD5hGprsw

Comment

Working...
                                X