This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Dave

I have find that one of the transducer is +0.95v and the other is -0.95v so should I pule the one with the positive reading until it became negative or I can proceed the test with these readings ?

Randy

I have 35v 4700µF Electrolytic Capacitor in my hand do you think it's good or I should get less capacitance ?

Thank you in advance

Ehsan
    Take the wisdom even from the mouths of the insane

Comment

• Ehsan,
      You SHOULD be able to use both the positive and negative transducers. To check whether one of them is your problem I would. Set up the original 3BGS with two good batteries, the motor, and one of your transducers. Get it working. Then switch to the other transducer and get it working. THEN put both transducers into the 5BGS setup and see if it works...it SHOULD.

Remember, it is the magnetic polarity on these batteries we want to see flip...not the electrical polarity. Although if you flip the magnetic the electrical will flip also.

Dave
      “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
      —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Originally posted by tachyoncatcher View Post
        Yes, but can it travel down a wire? Does is have amplitude and phase? Wait a minute... "which can be transferred to a reflecting" hmmm.

Randy
        just like water ..... Reflection (physics) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mechanism[edit]

In the classical electrodynamics, light is considered as an electromagnetic wave, which is described by the Maxwell Equations

In case of dielectric (glass), the electric field of the light acts on the electrons in the glass, the moving electrons generate a field and become a new radiator..
        also ..... First Leyden jar capacitor was made of glass

thank you

ps / i did not know about Radiation pressure until i posted it But figured " as Above so below "

Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-06-2013, 11:25 PM.
        Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• Originally posted by ehsanco1062 View Post
          Hi Dave

I have find that one of the transducer is +0.95v and the other is -0.95v so should I pule the one with the positive reading until it became negative or I can proceed the test with these readings ?

Randy

I have 35v 4700µF Electrolytic Capacitor in my hand do you think it's good or I should get less capacitance ?

Thank you in advance

Ehsan
          Good to go.
          Randy
          _

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
            Ehsan,
            You SHOULD be able to use both the positive and negative transducers. To check whether one of them is your problem I would. Set up the original 3BGS with two good batteries, the motor, and one of your transducers. Get it working. Then switch to the other transducer and get it working. THEN put both transducers into the 5BGS setup and see if it works...it SHOULD.

Remember, it is the magnetic polarity on these batteries we want to see flip...not the electrical polarity. Although if you flip the magnetic the electrical will flip also.

Dave
            Hi Dave

Yes I checked the both batteries on the 3BGS and they work fine the motor didn't start as soon as I connect the system but when I turn the shaft a little bit I noticed that the voltage on the dead battery start to rise to 24v and after a few second the motor start slowly and then as the voltage go down for the dead battery the motor start to accelerate until the voltage became almost 13v on the dead battery and that took 30 min so I shot down the system and I will drain the dead battery and let them rest the whole night and tomorrow I will play with 5BGS .
            Thank you

Ehsan

Comment

Good to go.
              Randy
              Thank you Randy I will do that tomorrow.

Ehsan

Comment

• Ok,I did my run today with the 5BGS and the motor run as soon as I turn on the system and I have noticed that:
                1. The primary losing voltage at the beginning as it should be but then they start to recover a little and after that they start to decrease I basically want to keep the buffer in about 12v I am not sure why but that's what I intend to do to keep the system balance so I used 10w 12v automotive bulb as a load on the buffer and the motor is always coupling to the motor generator .
                2. The generator produce 12.30v but DC voltage and that was strange because I couldn't see any reading on the AC scale of the voltmeter and it was negative reading although the wires of the voltmeter was connecting correctly .
                3.one of the transducer reading positive reading about 7.4v and the other transducer reading negative 4.4v .
                3. I didn't used the capacitor between the transducers yet.
                4. My run was for 30 min .

So I decided to stop the run because the primaries starts to loose voltage .
                And I will wait for a while to let the primaries rest and see how much they will recover.
                Any suggestions to improve my system will be appreciated .

Ehsan

Comment

• Ehsan,
                  I'm afraid that when it comes to the 5BGS, Randy is the expert. When I have run it, I have been able to get runs of several hours without the primaries dropping by watching the voltage on the buffer battery very carefully. Adding or subtracting loads from it to try and keep it at the same voltage. It is NOT just a matter of hooking up a load and letting it run. Someone with the right measuring equipment and an Arduino could probably come up with a way of doing this with a circuit, but I haven't invested that kind of time in it yet.

I am pretty busy right now testing a prototype unit for some mainstream electrical engineers that I am supposed to meet with the instant the prototype is finished and ready to go. They have given me all the materials I have asked for (for free!!) prior to the demonstration because their statement was that they don't want me to have ANY excuses if it doesn't work, so I have everything I need, including time, to get it just right BEFORE the meeting. So I am testing, testing, testing, to make sure it will all run smoothy and produce the kind of power I want it to. Basically it is a generator powered by the 5BGS setup and using some of the produced energy to keep the charge up in the primaries if needed. So I don't have the time for much else. My wife has let me put everything else in my life pretty much on hold to get this done, and I spend all day every day working with different coils. Different wire lengths, different sizes of wires, different sizes of magnets, rotors of different materials...etc. to make sure I have the BEST possible demonstration. Once I have proved this thing to them, I will have pretty much unlimited funding and a whole bunch of very knowledgable folks working on this project. They have seen some of my stuff and have enough interest in what they saw (running a motor between two positives and more power out of the motor than in) to commit some money to this project in the hopes that it is for real.

Dave
                  “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                  —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

Ehsan,

I am pretty busy right now testing a prototype unit for some mainstream electrical engineers that I am supposed to meet with the instant the prototype is finished and ready to go. They have given me all the materials I have asked for (for free!!) prior to the demonstration because their statement was that they don't want me to have ANY excuses if it doesn't work, so I have everything I need, including time, to get it just right BEFORE the meeting. So I am testing, testing, testing, to make sure it will all run smoothy and produce the kind of power I want it to. Basically it is a generator powered by the 5BGS setup and using some of the produced energy to keep the charge up in the primaries if needed. So I don't have the time for much else. My wife has let me put everything else in my life pretty much on hold to get this done, and I spend all day every day working with different coils. Different wire lengths, different sizes of wires, different sizes of magnets, rotors of different materials...etc. to make sure I have the BEST possible demonstration. Once I have proved this thing to them, I will have pretty much unlimited funding and a whole bunch of very knowledgable folks working on this project. They have seen some of my stuff and have enough interest in what they saw (running a motor between two positives and more power out of the motor than in) to commit some money to this project in the hopes that it is for real.

Dave
                    I wish you all the success in your demonstration and you deserve it .

Good luck .

Ehsan

Comment

Ehsan,
                      I'm afraid that when it comes to the 5BGS, Randy is the expert. When I have run it, I have been able to get runs of several hours without the primaries dropping by watching the voltage on the buffer battery very carefully. Adding or subtracting loads from it to try and keep it at the same voltage. It is NOT just a matter of hooking up a load and letting it run. Someone with the right measuring equipment and an Arduino could probably come up with a way of doing this with a circuit, but I haven't invested that kind of time in it yet.

Dave
                      Hi Randy ,
                      I hope you can give me a hand in this since you are the expert in 5BGS,
                      1. Are you using a load on the motor or not and if you are using a load what it is?
                      2. How much is the voltage on the buffer battery I should keep it in order to make good balance for the system ?
                      3. I don't know how to exactly put the transducer on the bifilar coil can you give mor explanation .
                      4. After one day rest my primary became 12.66 and 12.71 and they were 12.71 and 12.79 before the run.

Thank you in advance .

Ehsan

Comment

Hi Randy ,
                        I hope you can give me a hand in this since you are the expert in 5BGS,
                        We all equals in this endeavor.
                        1. Are you using a load on the motor or not and if you are using a load what it is?
                        I have done both with equal success. When applying a physical load on the motor, I use a second motor coupled to it with 12v bulbs on the output of the 2nd motor/generator. I use a old, wire wound, 100k rheostat in parallel with one of the bulbs to fine tune the load. I have not figured out how to loop that power back to the primaries so I consider this loss. I am currently running my motor without a physical load and balance my buffer load going for primary charging and long runs.
                        2. How much is the voltage on the buffer battery I should keep it in order to make good balance for the system ?
                        I have had the best results with 13.8 to 14.3. Anything outside of that drains my primaries.
                        3. I don't know how to exactly put the transducer on the bifilar coil can you give mor explanation .
                        Sure! I lay the coil flat on the bench, then I set my 2 transducers on top of it.
                        4. After one day rest my primary became 12.66 and 12.71 and they were 12.71 and 12.79 before the run.

Thank you in advance .

Ehsan
                        Congratulations Ehsan!!! You are learning by doing and observing. Thought is merely the precursor to possibilities. Doing, is the forming of those possibilities into a successful outcome. Failures are more important than the successes as they are more apt to give us definitive knowledge than success. Therefore, we never really fail, we just learn the better path. Doers are awesome! Way to go Ehsan and the other builders in this thread!!!

Good Luck,
                        Randy
                        _

Comment

• Run times

Hi All, In all the runs I've done ,I usually get about triple the amount of run time, with the 3BGS, as opposed to just a stock motor and hooked series.
                          It's a good use for dead batteries.
                          I've noticed that the longer a dead battery is used in runs, it retains or holds charge differently ,before it's higher in voltage but, drains quicker....after many runs , it's lower in voltage but, drains slower.
                          Is this a common occurrence ?
                          Also the dead batts keep the same charge ,whereas the primarys still lose.
                          Triple the out-out is better than single.
                          artv

Comment

• Feed back with Joule Thief ?

Hi

There was only a little time left to run my 5BGS.
                            The buffer is going down slowly with 28W bulb on the inverter.
                            The buffer is going up slowly with 25W bulb on the inverter.
                            Until now, my primaries are going down slowly.
                            The load on the generator is a 7W 12V bulb, the generator produces 9.5V then.

I would like to replace the 7W 12V bulb with a feed back to the primaries.
                            Question 1: Could a Joule Thief be helpfull to step up the 9.5V DC to a level to load the batteries, probably pulsing them with 50V?

Other idea is to change the chain transmission from 1:1 now to 3:1, running the generator 3 times faster than the motor and produce 25V DC for positiv feedback.

Question 2: Will I need diodes to prevent possible backflow?

Regards
                            cubalibre

Comment

We all equals in this endeavor.

I have done both with equal success. When applying a physical load on the motor, I use a second motor coupled to it with 12v bulbs on the output of the 2nd motor/generator. I use a old, wire wound, 100k rheostat in parallel with one of the bulbs to fine tune the load. I have not figured out how to loop that power back to the primaries so I consider this loss. I am currently running my motor without a physical load and balance my buffer load going for primary charging and long runs.

I have had the best results with 13.8 to 14.3. Anything outside of that drains my primaries.

Sure! I lay the coil flat on the bench, then I set my 2 transducers on top of it.

Congratulations Ehsan!!! You are learning by doing and observing. Thought is merely the precursor to possibilities. Doing, is the forming of those possibilities into a successful outcome. Failures are more important than the successes as they are more apt to give us definitive knowledge than success. Therefore, we never really fail, we just learn the better path. Doers are awesome! Way to go Ehsan and the other builders in this thread!!!

Good Luck,
                              Randy
                              Thank you Randy ,that was really help but I think that you have mention or some one else that we should direct the transducers batteries towards the north or some thing like that and that was not understood to ,me how can I do that ?
                              Thank you again

Ehsan

Comment

Thank you Randy ,that was really help but I think that you have mention or some one else that we should direct the transducers batteries towards the north or some thing like that and that was not understood to ,me how can I do that ?
                                Thank you again

Ehsan
                                Ehsan, We all live in a sea of magnetic flux. This flux is like the eddys of a river. For each of us the direction is different due to geographic influences. I place my two transducers together like this [|] , then I rotate them together, while watching for best voltage to the primary on the negative side (it does make a difference) while testing a run. You only have to do it once to find the optimum position. Yes Duncan, like aiming an antenna.
                                Good Luck,
                                Randy
                                _

Comment

Working...
                                X