This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
    ps: Tesla used coils also as Capacitors .... ( think Russian Dolls )
    Yes, he/we did/do. Going back to the same post.
    Originally posted by tachyoncatcher View Post
    We have found that when the transducer has seemingly reversed its polarity, that is when we get the most benefit from ambient. I suspect this is because the ambient is opposite "normal" electron flow and is positronic and electrostatic in nature. This condition is setup by the "vibration" or resonance injected by the motor and the load placed on the system. The transducer, as a battery, has the ability to create a chemical dipole. The transducer, as a capacitor, has the ability to collect the ambient which is excited by the "vibration" and balance the vacuum caused by the load. The transducer, as a magnet, has the ability to maintain and amplify the "vibration" once initiated by the motor.
    Randy
    _

Comment

• Originally posted by tachyoncatcher View Post
      Yes, he/we did/do. Going back to the same post.

We have found that when the transducer has seemingly reversed its polarity, that is when we get the most benefit from ambient. I suspect this is because the ambient is opposite "normal" electron flow and is positronic and electrostatic in nature. This condition is setup by the "vibration" or resonance injected by the motor and the load placed on the system. The transducer, as a battery, has the ability to create a chemical dipole. The transducer, as a capacitor, has the ability to collect the ambient which is excited by the "vibration" and balance the vacuum caused by the load. The transducer, as a magnet, has the ability to maintain and amplify the "vibration" once initiated by the motor.

Randy
      had not read this post

but now i see what he was trying to do ..... so simple as he said ... vibrating Russian Dolls

shouldn't the motor be then asymmetric .... http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...energy-86.html ( always good to know )

ps : Thank you for your drawing .... it makes it so much easier to interpret

not quite as familiar with the electronics symbols

would probably work for this version of 3BGS .... with An Asymmetric Motor

Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-05-2013, 05:34 PM.
      Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

would probably work for this version of 3BGS .... with An Asymmetric Motor
        Dave has built and tested with the Asymmetric Motor. He reported positive results before the motor came apart. We are testing different PM brushed topologies. So far we have had the best result with a standard universal, series wound, PM motor.
        Good Luck,
        Randy
        _

Comment

Dave has built and tested with the Asymmetric Motor. He reported positive results before the motor came apart. We are testing different PM brushed topologies. So far we have had the best result with a standard universal, series wound, PM motor.
          Good Luck,
          Randy
          just a " dumb" question .... but if you replace the motor with SSTC 12V - Solid State Tesla Coil - YouTube ... wouldn't we have a better effect on the vibes

. This condition is setup by the "vibration" or resonance injected by the motor and the load placed on the system.
          see also : 12v Solid State Mini Tesla Coil with Circuit Diagram - YouTube
          Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-05-2013, 08:27 PM.

Comment

• One of the best runs I ever had was with UFO's modified "Asymmetrical" motor. I was able to run loads off the inverter and the primaries increased in voltage during the run.
            We have been using stock, off the shelf motors simply because ANYONE can do the experiments with those motors. If we can get a setup that gives us stable performance, then adding a modified motor will only enhance the results.

Just curious if anyone here has seen T. Townsend Brown's patent for a battery. Simple to build and supposedly, once charged, it supplies endless voltage

Dave
            Last edited by Turion; 11-05-2013, 09:37 PM.
            “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
            —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Chapter2 - Magnetics

Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
              just a " dumb" question .... but if you replace the motor with SSTC 12V - Solid State Tesla Coil - YouTube ... wouldn't we have a better effect on the vibes

see also : 12v Solid State Mini Tesla Coil with Circuit Diagram - YouTube
              LutherG explains the "why not" with this system, better than I ever could.
              Originally posted by LutherG View Post
              Its about magnetic field polarity and memory
              Randy
              Last edited by tachyoncatcher; 11-05-2013, 09:57 PM.
              _

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
                One of the best runs I ever had was with UFO's modified "Asymmetrical" motor. I was able to run loads off the inverter and the primaries increased in voltage during the run.
                We have been using stock, off the shelf motors simply because ANYONE can do the experiments with those motors. If we can get a setup that gives us stable performance, then adding a modified motor will only enhance the results.

Just curious if anyone here has seen T. Townsend Brown's patent for a battery. Simple to build and supposedly, once charged, it supplies endless voltage

Dave
                you mean the following link : Townsend Brown Battery Patent Application

The active ingredient of the subject battery is a massive high-K dielectric material, such as heavy metal oxides or carbides

----------

Originally posted by tachyoncatcher View Post
                LutherG explains the "why not" with this system, better than I ever could.

Randy
                Thank you .... will have to check on what he means by Memory ....

also check out James Y Johnson -- Dipolar resonance -- Anomalous dispersion bands , believe he came to the same conclusion as other mentioned discoverers
                Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-05-2013, 10:41 PM.

Comment

• T. Townsend Brown

MonsieurM,
                  That is the patent I was thinking of. I have a paper copy of it in my notebooks.

Dave
                  “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                  —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
                    MonsieurM,
                    That is the patent I was thinking of. I have a paper copy of it in my notebooks.

Dave
                    from the description looks very similar to :

A New Oxide Of Copper Battery

just Townsend took it to the next level Townsend Brown Battery Patent Application

ps / most of these Inventors / Discoverer seem to love Wires deep in the Ground ( earthing ) ..... and i don't think it is because of how we perceive grounding today .... Tesla said Earth is like a metallic ball ( with insulation around ) ... Moray ... Rota .... etc same pattern

makes you wonder

Townsend Brown "Rock" Partial Patent Application

Partial PRELIMINARY PATENT DESCRIPTION "Rock"
                    T. Townsend Brown
                    BACKGROUND:

Careful observations, conducted over a period of years, have revealed the existence of a "steady state" electrical self-potential spontaneously developed by certain semi-conductors. Exploratory work with various semi-conducting material has revealed massive high-K dielectrics, being heavy semi-conducting materials with high dielectric constant, produce the greatest self-potential. Solid dieliectrics such as barium titanate, lead zirconate titanate and certain natural rocks (granite, basalt, etc.) are found to produce this electrical self-potential. The origin of the self-potential referred to in this application is believed to be not hitherto known or identified. It is not piezoelectric, pyroelectric or electrochemialc in origin.

Tesla's Colorado lab was located in a highly geomagnetic location.

Magnifying transmitter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and Clemente lived in the canary islands : The distribution of basaltic volcanism on Tenerife, Canary Islands: Implications on the origin and dynamics of the rift systems

if you have to look differently at a Battery ( ie Condenser ) ... it would be appropriate to also look at other parts of the system differently

what you call ground is actually made of multiple Strata ( Stratum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia )

in terms of frequency ..... it can be viewed as a gradient ( Pressure Gradient - Geography For Kids - By KidsGeo.com )
                    Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-06-2013, 01:11 AM.

Comment

• Electret

The Townsend Brown application seems very similar to the process of making an electret capacitor, beeswax or carnauba wax seems to bee the key. Do a google search with "capacitors that recharge themselves pdf".

This and pulsing a battery inverted is one of the things I intend to try when I'm done with the scalar charger experiments.

Mario

Comment

• First attempt of 5BGS

Hi All

Yesterday I tried my first attempt to replicate the 5BGS and after along process of killing my two new AGM battery and then pulsing them according to what Dave recommended but I used basic stamp instead of Arduino and then my two batteries became both -1.2 ,-3.5 to be used as a transducer and drain my third AGM to 11.95 to be used as a buffer battery and I did all the connection according to Randy diagram but when I start the circuit the motor didn't run and I didn't use my hand to turn it because it was late and every body was sleeping but I have noticed that one of the traducers flip polarity and became positive +5.6 and the other one became negative -5.6 and my motor was loaded by another motor the same motor to be use later as a generator all my battery was SLA battery and they are all 7.2 Ah I used different automotive bulb as a load on the buffer battery .
                        I am using hand made plastic coupling for the motors I am still waiting for the coupling I ordered as Randy refer in one of his previous post my motors are ZY6812 they are 24vDC 120W.
                        I still can not figure why the motor didn't run but mor test will be done and mor details to be posted .
                        Any recommendation will be appreciated .

Ehsan
                        Take the wisdom even from the mouths of the insane

Comment

• Originally posted by ehsanco1062 View Post
                          Hi All

Yesterday I tried my first attempt to replicate the 5BGS and after along process of killing my two new AGM battery and then pulsing them according to what Dave recommended but I used basic stamp instead of Arduino and then my two batteries became both -1.2 ,-3.5 to be used as a transducer and drain my third AGM to 11.95 to be used as a buffer battery and I did all the connection according to Randy diagram but when I start the circuit the motor didn't run and I didn't use my hand to turn it because it was late and every body was sleeping but I have noticed that one of the traducers flip polarity and became positive +5.6 and the other one became negative -5.6 and my motor was loaded by another motor the same motor to be use later as a generator all my battery was SLA battery and they are all 7.2 Ah I used different automotive bulb as a load on the buffer battery .
                          I am using hand made plastic coupling for the motors I am still waiting for the coupling I ordered as Randy refer in one of his previous post my motors are ZY6812 they are 24vDC 120W.
                          I still can not figure why the motor didn't run but mor test will be done and mor details to be posted .
                          Any recommendation will be appreciated .

Ehsan
                          Ehsan,
                          Try running the motor on a 12v battery. If it won't start on that, you may have a problem with the motor. I have not used transducers made in that fashion, so I can't speak of their performance. It sounds as if there is not enough impedance in those 2 transducers. Disconnect the positives and put a AC cap rated for 24v or greater between the positives. If it then runs, then I refer you to Dave who has experience with those type of transducers.
                          Good Luck,
                          Randy
                          Last edited by tachyoncatcher; 11-06-2013, 09:28 PM.
                          _

Comment

• are you familiar with Radiation pressure - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

According to Maxwell's theory of electromagnetism, an electromagnetic wave carries momentum, which can be transferred to a reflecting or absorbing surface hit by the wave.
                            The radiation pressure results in forces and torques on the bodies that can change their translational and rotational motions.
                            +

It is true that a dielectric may for a very long time retain a part of its charge. I have electrified blocks of paraffin which at the end of 18 months retained a weak residual electrification. But it is evident also that dielectrics very quickly lose a great part of their electricity, because a rod of ebonite excited by friction, of which the potential may exceed 1500 volts, loses the greater part of its charge in a few minutes. It is even astonishing that it should not disappear quicker, if we admit that the quantity of electricity retained by a body is kept on its surface by the pressure of the insulating gas and of the equally insulating ether which surround it. When there is no longer equilibrium between these antagonistic actions, the electricity partly escapes.

Gustave LeBon: The Evolution of Forces ~ Part II

The discovery by M. Branly of the variation in conductivity of metal filings under the influence of the Hertzian rays, certainly constitutes one of the most remarkable discoveries in modern physics, especially because it opens up unforeseen horizons on phenomena still very mysterious, and on which the sagacity of physicists will no doubt have to exercise itself for a long time.

We have here a very general fact which is in no way limited to the case of metal filings. This is that fragments of metal in contact with one another and presenting considerable resistance -- 30,00 ohms, for example -- to the passage of electricity, become conductors under the influence of very weak electric waves, and lose this conductivity by a simple shock. These variations indicate a great variability in the aggregation of atoms under the influence of infinitely weak but appropriate forces.

Most discontinuous conductors can exhibit these variations. Now we hardly handle any other than discontinuous conductors. A continuous conductor, such as a metal wire, becomes discontinuous immediately we connect it to the terminals of a battery. And we have just seen that in a discontinuous conductor the resistance is not at all -- at least for a number of metals -- a constant magnitude depending on the section and the length of the wire according to Ohm’s law, it follows that the conductivity of certain metallic bodies may vary in immense proportions according to the pressure of the wires by the binding screws and the circumstances in which they are used. Even with a constant pressure this resistance may still very considerably, since it suffices to cause an electric spark in their neighborhood in order to modify the resistance of the contact. Now the simple fact of opening o closing a current produces such sparks. A filings-tube with a variable resistance is only an exaggeration of these effects.
                            Gerry Vassilatos and Tesla

Imperative toward obtaining the desired rare effect, the capacitor and its connected wire lines had to be so chosen as to receive and discharge the acquired electrostatic charge in unidirectional staccato fashion. The true Tesla circuit very much resembles a pulse jet, where no back pressure ever stops the onrushing flow. Electrostatic charge rises to a maximum, and is discharged much more quickly. The constant application of high voltage dynamo pressure to the circuit insures that continual successions of "charge-rapid discharge' are obtained. It is then and only then that the Tesla Effect is observed. Pulses literally flow through the apparatus from the dynamo. The capacitor, disrupter, and its attached wire lines, behave as the flutter valve.
                            see also : http://www.energeticforum.com/241881-post601.html

Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post

what you call ground is actually made of multiple Strata ( Stratum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia )

in terms of frequency ..... it can be viewed as a gradient ( Pressure Gradient - Geography For Kids - By KidsGeo.com )
                            Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-06-2013, 08:49 PM.

Comment

are you familiar with Radiation pressure - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

According to Maxwell's theory of electromagnetism, an electromagnetic wave carries momentum, which can be transferred to a reflecting or absorbing surface hit by the wave.

The radiation pressure results in forces and torques on the bodies that can change their translational and rotational motions.
                              Yes, but can it travel down a wire? Does is have amplitude and phase? Wait a minute... "which can be transferred to a reflecting" hmmm.

Randy
                              _

Comment

Ehsan,
                                Try running the motor on a 12v battery. If it won't start on that, you may have a problem with the motor. I have not used transducers made in that fashion, so I can't speak of their performance. It sounds as if there is not enough impedance in those 2 transducers. Disconnect the positives and put a AC cap rated for 24v or greater between the positives. If it then runs, then I refer you to Dave who has experience with those type of transducers.
                                Good Luck,
                                Randy
                                Hi Randy

I have five of these type of motor with different power 120w,200w,300w and they are all turn even with 6v power no problem with that issue ,but I will try use capacitor between the transducers and see what is the problem but I don't know whether the motor should turn immediately or it will take time as the 3BGS ?but I have noticed that the buffer battery voltage did not increase during the test !

Ehsan
                                Take the wisdom even from the mouths of the insane

Comment

Working...
                                X