X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Correct

Originally posted by Sawt2 View Post
    For the bifilar pancake coil. Do you mean literally the coil is under one of the transducer batteries?
    Brian
    My coil is about 9in so it fits under both transducers. I have tried various positions and that is the most beneficial.
    Good Luck,
    Randy
    _

Comment

• Thank you I believe I will try that
      Brian

Originally posted by tachyoncatcher View Post
      My coil is about 9in so it fits under both transducers. I have tried various positions and that is the most beneficial.
      Good Luck,
      Randy

Comment

• Coil

Single strand bifilar, ok
        multiple strand bifilar, better (I used stereo speaker wire)
        litzed bifilar best.

Dave
        “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
        —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Originally posted by tachyoncatcher View Post
          Good Luck,

Randy

turion the following might interest you ( see also http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...iguera-22.html .... last couple posts )

It is quite different with electricity drawn from matter without the intervention of any chemical reagent -- that is to say, by friction or influence. The quantity of electricity then produced is extremely weak, but its tension extremely great. It may exceed 1500 volts from the friction of a simple rod of ebonite, and may easily attain 50,000 volts from the very smallest static machine used in a laboratory. In order to obtain the same voltage with batteries, it would be necessary -- the elements being added together -- to collect about 25,000 cells.

These differences greatly impressed the old physicists, and was the origin of the division set up between static and dynamic electricity -- so-called -- which weighed down science for over 50 years. Notwithstanding the apparent dissimilarities resulting from differences of tension, the electricity generated by a battery is identical with that produced by a static machine. The battery and the static machine both produce, when their poles are connected by a wire, an electric current surrounded by a magnetic field and able to deviate the needle of a galvanometer.

Gustave LeBon: The Evolution of Forces ~ Part II

A battery of which the poles are separated is in every way comparable to a static machine just charged, the poles of which are far apart. Alike between the poles of the machine and those of the battery, a certain difference of potential exists. When they are connected by a wire, the electricity flows one pole to the other, and it is this flow which constitutes the electric current. Since the electricity generated by chemical decomposition as in batteries, and that produced by simple friction in machines, do not differ, why has the electricity of a battery produced by chemical decompositions only a tension of one or two volts, while that obtained by simple friction attains a tension 20 or 30 thousand times as much? The textbooks are silent on this question.
          so a Battery can be viewed as Electro-Static Generators ( under certain conditions )
          Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-04-2013, 01:16 AM.
          Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• MonsieurM

Interesting you should mention this:
            http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...iguera-22.html

I just copied and pasted some stuff from the last few posts and sent it to Luther. Little bits and pieces from everywhere coming together to make a picture of the whole.

I have a battery right now that I am still working on flipping the magnetic polarity on. Time will tell.

Dave
            “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
            —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• We're getting there

Originally posted by tachyoncatcher View Post
              We tend to look at our batteries as a power source, but as a device they are much more. Think about the construction of a battery as compared to a capacitor. Think about the hardened sulfate in a dead battery as a dielectric. Better dielectric, better electrostatic conversion. You say a dielectric stores, not converts? Unique things happen to a capacitor and its dielectric when "vibrated".
              Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
              so a Battery can be viewed as Electro-Static Generators ( under certain conditions )
              Most definitely.

Randy
              _

Comment

Most definitely.

Randy

Most generally I employed receiving circuits
                in the form of loops, including condensers
                , because the discharges of my high-tension transmitter
                ionized the air in the hall so that even a very small aerial would draw electricity from the
                surrounding atmosphere for hours

My Inventions by Nikola Tesla Autobiography YouTube - YouTube

The loop form of receiver was not sensitive to such a disturbance
                and it is curious to note that it is becoming popular at this late date. In reality it collects much less
                energy than the aerials or a long grounded wire,
                From many other considerations it appeared desirable to invent a simpler device for the
                production of electric oscillations. In 1856 Lord Kelvin had exposed the theory of the condenser
                discharge, but no practical application of that important knowledge was made. I saw the
                possibilities and undertook the development of induction apparatus on this principle. My progress
                was so rapid as to enable me to exhibit at my lecture in 1891 a coil giving sparks of five inches.

A capacitor (originally known as a condenser) is a passive two-terminal electrical component used to store energy electrostatically in an electric field.

Comment

We tend to look at our batteries as a power source, but as a device they are much more. Think about the construction of a battery as compared to a capacitor. Think about the hardened sulfate in a dead battery as a dielectric. Better dielectric, better electrostatic conversion. You say a dielectric stores, not converts? Unique things happen to a capacitor and its dielectric when "vibrated".

Most definitely.

Randy
                  +

[(1) That lines of force also appear between conductors carrying an electrostatic charge can be shown by interposing between them a glass vessel filled with oil of turpentine and crystals of quinine sulfate. See Kolbe’s Introduction to the Science of Electricity, 1903, p. 125, et seq.]

Gustave LeBon: The Evolution of Forces ~ Part II

4. Mechanism of the Leak of Electrical Charges from Insulating Bodies

Electricity is able to diffuse itself in conducting bodies by conduction, convection, and influence. How does its diffusion take place in non-conducting bodies?

Maxwell’s theory is well known. According to him, electricity does not circulate in dielectrics because it would have to overcome an elastic resistance which goes on increasing, and soon opposes its propagation.

It is true that a dielectric may for a very long time retain a part of its charge. I have electrified blocks of paraffin which at the end of 18 months retained a weak residual electrification. But it is evident also that dielectrics very quickly lose a great part of their electricity, because a rod of ebonite excited by friction, of which the potential may exceed 1500 volts, loses the greater part of its charge in a few minutes. It is even astonishing that it should not disappear quicker, if we admit that the quantity of electricity retained by a body is kept on its surface by the pressure of the insulating gas and of the equally insulating ether which surround it. When there is no longer equilibrium between these antagonistic actions, the electricity partly escapes. ( see reverse osmosis )

My researches prove that this loss of electricity by an insulating body is effected in two ways: (1) by convection -- that is to say, by the emission of particles; and (2) by conduction -- that is to say, by propagation along an electrified body to one of its extremities, as in the case of conductors.

This last mode of propagation, evidently contrary to the reigning theories, can be put in evidence by the following experiment: --

Procure some rods of ebonite or of paraffin about 1 meter long. After having electrified them at one of their extremities by rubbing them for a length of only 2 centimeters, the unelectrified end is placed in contact with a conducting body connected with the ball of an electroscope. No displacement of the gold leaves is noticed at first, but by prolonging the contact for a few minutes the instrument becomes slowly changed. The electricity is therefore propagated along the unelectrified part.

This experiment shows that, in reality, electricity is able to propagate itself in insulators as well as in conductors, but much more slowly in the first-named case than in the second. When we speak of the velocity of electricity, therefore, it must be said that, according to the body employed, it circulates with a rapidity varying from a few centimeters to 300,000 kilometers per second.
                  °

I have found that, be enveloping a patient in a high potential, high frequency field in such a manner that no closed circuit is completed through his body, radioactive and other electronic and radiation phenomena can be used therapeutically with considerably greater effectiveness than if used alone. The exact reason for this is not known, nor is it known definitely which, the electric field or the radioactive phenomena, acts upon the other to produce the advantageous results. It is thought, however, that the electric field permeating the body of the patient as it does attracts the radioactive emanations or radiations and enables them to penetrate considerably deeper into the tissues and vital organs of the patient than would otherwise be the case. In any event, remarkable therapeutic results have been achieved by use of the invention in the treatment of malignant tumors. Arthritis, sinus infections, and various other diseased conditions.

Thomas H. Moray: Transmutation of Low Grade Ores by High Energy Bombardment
                  ps:: sorry for the repeat .... Dielectric Properties of Body Tissues: Home page

see also : http://www.energeticforum.com/242129-post622.html
                  Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-04-2013, 07:23 PM.

Comment

• Oscillation

I have found that, be enveloping a patient in a high potential, high frequency field in such a manner that no closed circuit is completed through his body, radioactive and other electronic and radiation phenomena can be used therapeutically with considerably greater effectiveness than if used alone. The exact reason for this is not known, nor is it known definitely which, the electric field or the radioactive phenomena, acts upon the other to produce the advantageous results. It is thought, however, that the electric field permeating the body of the patient as it does attracts the radioactive emanations or radiations and enables them to penetrate considerably deeper into the tissues and vital organs of the patient than would otherwise be the case. In any event, remarkable therapeutic results have been achieved by use of the invention in the treatment of malignant tumors. Arthritis, sinus infections, and various other diseased conditions.

Thomas H. Moray: Transmutation of Low Grade Ores by High Energy Bombardment
                    In those early years, science believed radiation had therapeutic properties and was used to try and treat a variety of ailments. We now know the dangers of the crude radiation they used to "treat" people. However, science is just beginning to recognize the benefit of various oscillations of electricity for the treatment of many ailments. A study sparked by Tesla and expanded on by Rife. This field is just beginning, so much was lost with Rife's death. A bit off topic, but worthy of note.

Randy
                    _

Comment

• I found some pictures on a russian site can someone tell me if might work ?that is the book https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7F-...?usp=drive_web page 41 to 46
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by tom5200; 11-05-2013, 12:31 AM.

Comment

In those early years, science believed radiation had therapeutic properties and was used to try and treat a variety of ailments. We now know the dangers of the crude radiation they used to "treat" people. However, science is just beginning to recognize the benefit of various oscillations of electricity for the treatment of many ailments. A study sparked by Tesla and expanded on by Rife. This field is just beginning, so much was lost with Rife's death. A bit off topic, but worthy of note.

Randy
                        Indeed Rife took it to a whole new level ... Great Man check out also : Medical Applications - WikiRota .... an interesting read

also brings us back to resonance and square waves

the sea of energy is not a bad choice of title by T Moray .... when looking at Osmosis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia .... simply put .... Wrinkle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Water-immersion wrinkling

suggested that the nervous system plays an essential role in wrinkling

-----

Thomas H. MORAY speech - Nu Energy â„¢

When capacitors of very high dielectric capabilities are charged with radiant energy from the plasma of the Universe and then discharged through a circuit of proper impedence, reactance and inductance, and the oscillations of the device are synchronized with those of the Universe and electrical inertia is set up, the oscillations of energy will continue as long as this relationship is maintained. That is, in the reversal of the current the capacitors are charged and discharged and recharged and discharged slowly until the energy originally stored in them is delivered as kinetic energy through the device and, as I stated before, this activity is kept alive indefinitely, not by the mechanical breaking of lines of force, but by the oscillatory breaking of lines of the forces of the Universe through established resonance

Thomas H. MORAY speech - Nu Energy â„¢
                        All energies of the plasma of the Universe have resilient rigidity and density, which is subject to displacement and strain. When a resilient substance is subject to strain and then set free, one of two things will happen, The substance will slowly recover from the strain and gradually obtain its natural state or the elastic recoil will carry it past its position of equilibrium and cause it to execute a series of oscillations. Something of the same sort will also occur when an electrified capacitor is discharged through special high frequency valves. In ordinary language, there will be a continuous flow of electricity in one direction until the capacitor’s discharge is completed and the first flow of energy will be succeeded by a backrush, as if the first discharge had over-run itself and recoil will set in. The capacitors thus become more or less charged again in the opposite sense, and a second discharge occurs, accompanied by a second backrush, and these energy surges will continue until all the energy is either radiated or used up in performing the delivery of energy through special oscillators on through the circuit.
                        Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-05-2013, 01:33 AM.

Comment

Most definitely.

Randy
                          just wanted to bring your attention to Dielectric Constants of various materials

one is found in batteries : ( What is Sulfation and How Does it Affect My Battery? | Impact Battery Blog )

Lead Sulfate 14.3 ( see also triboelectricity )

and this one was often discussed in this forum :

Copper Oxide 18.1

ps: so a Battery is a Condenser / Static Machine / Crystal Radio

--------

A New Oxide Of Copper Battery .... Hodges, James & Smith - Turn The People On - YouTube

The energy contained in an oxide of copper and potash battery is very great, and far superior to that stored by an accumulator of the same weight,

Read more: A New Oxide Of Copper Battery
                          Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-05-2013, 02:16 PM.

Comment

• Understanding

just wanted to bring your attention to Dielectric Constants of various materials

one is found in batteries : ( What is Sulfation and How Does it Affect My Battery? | Impact Battery Blog )

Lead Sulfate 14.3 ( see also triboelectricity )

and this one was often discussed in this forum :

Copper Oxide 18.1

ps: so a Battery is a Condenser / Static Machine / Crystal Radio

A New Oxide Of Copper Battery .... Hodges, James & Smith - Turn The People On - YouTube
                            He he! We are beginning to UNDERSTAND this system.
                            Great job MonsieurM.

Randy
                            _

Comment

He he! We are beginning to UNDERSTAND this system.
                              Great job MonsieurM.

Randy
                              Thanks tachyoncatcher

=

Unique things happen to a capacitor and its dielectric when "vibrated".

ps: Tesla used coils also as Capacitors .... ( think Russian Dolls )

Most generally I employed receiving circuits
                              in the form of loops, including condensers
                              Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-05-2013, 02:44 PM.

Comment

• Pictures

Originally posted by tom5200 View Post
                                I found some pictures on a russian site can someone tell me if might work ?that is the book https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7F-...?usp=drive_web page 41 to 46
                                Tom,
                                That is the old Tesla switch diagram from which this system was conceived. I believe Matt has much experience with that particular system. If you Google, "Electrodyne Tesla Switch" you will find much information.
                                Good Luck,
                                Randy
                                _

Comment

Working...
                                X