This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• erfinder,
    I am working on the generator all day today while I run these tests for Skeptic. The motor I was using to run my gen locked up for some reason, so I have to pull it apart and figure that out, and may have to wind a new motor. Also, I just got a bunch of the right sized coils of wire that fit in the gen in the mail yesterday along with other parts, so will be using them. They are 680 ft of #23 awg. That's under 20 ohms. I was going to rewind those coils with several strands and do some experimenting to see what produces the most power.

I have already SEEN the effect we discussed when the coils are wound and connected the right way. I had the gen working for several days before this recent motor lock up.

What I am seeing is that when you pulse a motor with big aluminum rotors and magnets out near the rim, you get that flywheel effect, and when the motor speeds up under the load put on a lenz free generator, (your design, Thaine Heinz, or Matt's) you get significantly more power out than in...and when you run the motor in the 3BGS configuration so you get extended run times without the primaries drawing down...you have the beginnings of something very, very, VERY special.

Skeptic,
    If you take the amp hours contained in one good battery and multiply that by 3, that is the MAX amp hours of power you should be able to get out of the system. Over the last five years I have gotten that many amp hours per day and been able to run the setup for several days without drawing down on the primaries. So I can tell you from experience, and I think others can verify this, that what we unleash in battery three is more than just the potential that may be behind the sulfated plates! LOL

If you build it, you will see.
    Anyway, back to the basement.

Dave
    “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
    —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Dave: Good point. Once the system finally stops working, I believe I read that the bad battery is "done for". If true, do you think that some yet to be uncovered destructive chemical reaction inside that battery produces the additional energy? That is, this process would be releasing energy in a way the battery designers did not anticipate in excess of the rated capacity.
      Last edited by Skeptic; 07-16-2013, 05:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skeptic View Post
        Dave: Once the system finally stops working, I believe I read that the bad battery is "done for".
        The opposite is true. On MANY occasions the bad battery is restored to "like new" condition. An old totally sulfated, battery that would not hold any voltage will now hold MORE than 14 volts. I have restored more batteries over the last five years than I care to count, and I know others have seen this also.

HOWEVER, this does NOT mean that some physical or chemical change did not take place inside the battery that we cannot see without cutting it open and examining it very, very carefully. The problem is that we are not battery experts nor chemists, but we are not going to make assumptions that we cannot prove either. The substitute battery we are experimenting with actually consumes one of the plates in a chemical process that frees electrons and produces power. It is possible that this is EXACTLY what is happening inside the third battery. I would LIKE to think that we have opened a connection to another source of energy, like that which is all around is, but there is a chance it is nothing more than a simple chemical reaction. All I know FOR SURE is that we get more energy out of that battery by several magnitudes than was put into it by the battery charger.

Dave
        “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

• Dave, Wow - looks like you've got a useful and possibly profitable process going! Good Job!!

How about "Dave's Restored Batteries"? For now, if someone asks how it works, just have a foot switch that rings the phone on your desk

Could a restored dead battery be tested in a car to see if it lasts?

It seems prudent as well as scientifically sound to exhaust all known explanations for any phenomena before delving into new and unknown explanations. That's what the rest of the scientific community does with any new technology made public. The cold fusion guys found that out the hard way although they may still have found something - they're still working albeit much more careful in testing and critiquing the results. They are really sincere, hard working and talented.

Comment

• Yes they will crank a car!!

Hi Skeptic,

I am another one of the people that have seen this system do amazing things. Not only have I seen it run much larger loads than it should be able to but I have also seen it restore very dead batteries.

My son and I got an old Volkswagon Quantum a few months ago. It had been sitting in the pine trees for 19 years. When we got it home I of course pulled the battery and checked to see if it had frozen or damaged the case to the point of leaking. I live in Georgia so the temps don't get real cold like it does up north. The battery was still full of water and the voltage on it checked 0.0 volts as I expected it would. I thought I had found another good candidate for the 3BGS as a "good" bad battery. Well I was able to run it for a few hours on the 3BGS as a "good" bad battery. Then I could tell the system was starting to act more normal and sure enough the bad battery was now taking a charge. I decided to see how good I could get it. Since it was now taking a charge I had to keep charging my primary batteries as I ran the bad battery in the third position. I finally reached the point where I felt I could try it in the car. I had already removed the injectors and put oil down in the cylinders so as to not score the walls since the car had been sitting so long. When I tried the old now restored battery it did crank the engine over. Not as fast as a new battery but certainly amazing considering how long that battery had been sitting being totally dead. Just like Dave I have also restored a lot of dead batteries with this system and have even gotten some other people to try it for that purpose and they too have restored several of them. My brother restored his ATV battery using the same set up as we are using. When trying to restore a battery we don't put any load on battery three just connect a motor between the good batteries and battery three and let it run for a while.

Carroll
            Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

• I haven't used these "restored" batteries in a car, but I have them in a battery bank in my basement that I have used three times during power outages to run my inverter and power lights and my refrigerator for several hours at a time until power came back on, so they supplied very useful energy and are now capable of taking and holding a charge from a standard charger. Whether they are "perfect " or not, I could not say, but for trash batteries, I am very happy with their performance. I know others have reported restoring batteries also. In fact, anyone who is serious about this testing process is going to restore a few batteries along the way. Can't be helped. I DID think about that as a business, but am not really interested in going into business at this point. Too much to do to actually WORK for a living.

Oh, I forgot to mention. My dad lives off the grid and is totally dependent on solar and his battery bank. Whenever he has a battery that shows up as "below voltage" in his solar bank, he hooks it into a 3BGS setup and restores it. If he does this as soon as the battery begins to show a voltage drop to below 12.2 (I originally said 12, but I just called him to verify and he told me12.2) volts due to sulfation or whatever, he can get that battery back up to over 13 volts, so he uses it as a kind of regular process to maintain his batteries where he wants them to be. Folks with solar systems might want to take note of that. Replacing those batteries can be very expensive. So far as I know, my dad, who started doing this when I first ran across this setup six years ago, has not had to replace a battery since. There could be many contributing reasons for that, such as the natural life of the batteries he is currently using, but I still think it's worth noting.

Dave
              Last edited by Turion; 07-16-2013, 08:10 PM.

Comment

• Battery Chemistry

Originally posted by Skeptic View Post
                Randy: Very interesting post. What an advantage it is in having multiple people doing good creative research on a project. Do you think that the sulfated plates are obscuring a hidden potential remaining charge in the battery that could be liberated when the sulfate breaks up and goes into solution?
                No,
                If that were so, any pulse charger would release that hidden potential as they break down the sulfate. I tend support Duncan's premise. There is a compound resonance taking place in the battery setup by the crystal lattice and limited exposure of the plates.
                That opinion and a dollar will get you a candy bar.
                Randy
                _

Comment

• Destroyed batteries

Let me be clear. I have been testing batteries with altered chemistry. I have been using voltages well beyond recommended operating levels as well as sustained ampere draws of 3-5 amp. This with a little 7Ah AGM. Throw in some magnesium and, you get black stumps. Guess I'm in a hurry.
                  Randy
                  _

Comment

• Originally posted by tachyoncatcher View Post
                    No,
                    If that were so, any pulse charger would release that hidden potential as they break down the sulfate. I tend support Duncan's premise. There is a compound resonance taking place in the battery setup by the crystal lattice and limited exposure of the plates.
                    That opinion and a dollar will get you a candy bar.
                    Randy
                    Randy. Isn't it possible that the 3 battery system has much more complexity than a pulse charger? There are obviously complex interactions going on here and I would not argue over which theory might be correct or not. I'm not even saying my premise is correct. The only purpose of a premise is to initiate tests that could lead to more knowledge, not to make anyone right or wrong. I'm just hoping to ask some questions that might lead to more knowledge - even though it's not likely I'll be the one to discover anything. Perhaps in explaining it to me, something new will occur to someone.

Got to go now - Thanks to everyone for the responses. Will answer all the other posts later.

What size candy bar was that ?

Comment

• for a muse

this paste
                      scientist have been experimenting with telluric energy since the late nineteenth century, the most notorious one being Nikola Tesla (1856 - 1943). He was the first to believe that earth has standing frequencies developed based on natural phenomena. Tesla regarded the earth as a polished conductor of telluric current that can carry an electrical current wirelessly across great distances without a significant loss of energy. By using the earth as a conductor and via one wire high frequency currents, he managed to send at great distances not only signals but also a large amount of power. Currently, it is estimated that the earth is being used as a wireless energy transmission mean for more or less 30 percent of electricity distribution in many industrialized countries, reducing the higher cost involved in wire distribution. Some people who are knowledgeable in electricity dotrack and hack this energy from the ground and supply their homes with stolen electricity this way. Perhaps this is why this knowledge isn’t being publicized? Tesla is credited with many other inventions and mind blowing discoveries in physics and engineering which indicated that he was way ahead of his peer scientists in his understanding of science and technology. This is why he is often regarded as the twenty first century scientist who was born in the nineteenth century. As far as telluric energy is concerned, Tesla is quoted saying that if you have a circuit that can resonate at the same frequency as the planet, you can pull up as much power from under your feet as you wish by simply having the right frequency in your antenna. I wonder what the governments of this world are waiting for in order to take advantage of such a handy commodity and supply their people with free energy!

from this site
                      WORKING WITH TELLURIC ENERGY - My spiritual group
                      Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• perhaps a friend to join us

David I wonder If I may ask a favour, you recall I linked to a video by Igor Moroz regarding the series resonant condition . I have since been through his video collection and it is clear he has replicated quite a lot of Tesla's experiments, he is not an English speaker as a first language although pretty bloody good in it. and so obviously the first thing he wanted to see regarding the 3BGS is a rough schematic. Indeed he's asking to be linked to one on his you tube channel. So he can get the gist, I did try to find a basic schematic not a link or a thumbnail (because of course you need to be “a member to use those) I ended up directing to one I posted on page 52 (52??) here
                        http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post217598
                        I wonder David if you would think about copying and pasting that schematic or something similar ... not a link .. the picture
                        on page one with your introduction .. it would give folks an immediate idea of what is going on.
                        As for Igor I do hope he follows my lead over here,IMHO It is impedance matching that’s causing the “bad battery” and the system to drop out of resonance after all its changing from infinity impedance to almost nothing. I think I have an answer but I know Igor does, so l hope he pays us a visit …. no more bad batteries I think we can run on good ones …. we'll see
                        Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Dead No More

citfa: It looks like the 3B system restored that dead battery but showed no residual extra energy in the 2 good batteries as they did need charging. However, even without extra energy it's still very interesting. I'll be interested to see what Dave finds out comparing the energy of the 2 good batteries before and after the run.

Comment

• You've almost got it.

Hi again Skeptic,

You've almost got it right. What I said was when I noticed the system start to behave normally then I knew the "bad" battery was starting to take a charge. What I meant by that was when I saw the primaries start to lose voltage then I knew I had lost the effect of a having the right kind of bad battery. Until that point I was able to draw a good load off the bad battery as well as load the motor between the primary batteries and the bad battery with the primaries very slowly dropping and then coming back to full voltage after a rest period.

With the right bad battery and the motor that I have between the primaries and the bad battery I can a lot of time run a 90 volt DC motor as a generator being driven by the motor that is between the primary batteries and the bad battery. In addition I can by carefully adjusting the load on the generator get the voltage at the bad battery to between 12 and 13 volts with an inverter connected to the bad battery. The inverter is lighting a 100 watt incandescent bulb to full brightness while the generator is lighting a 6 watt night light to almost full brightness. The batteries I am using for my primary batteries are all the small lawn and tractor type batteries called U1 by most manufacturers.

Just like Dave I have been able to run this setup over and over again by letting the primary batteries rest for a few hours and then running it again. Obviously like any lead acid battery the primaries are just bouncing back some from a discharged state, however they just keep recovering time after time until the "bad" battery starts to take a charge then they don't recover and start discharging much more rapidly than when the system is balanced as Dave likes to call it. I hope this explanation helps a little more for your understanding about the system.

Respectfully, Carroll
                            Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

• Its a bit like this

Originally posted by Skeptic View Post
                              citfa: It looks like the 3B system restored that dead battery but showed no residual extra energy in the 2 good batteries as they did need charging. However, even without extra energy it's still very interesting. I'll be interested to see what Dave finds out comparing the energy of the 2 good batteries before and after the run.
                              Skeptic .. It is becoming clear that this system is dependant on holding series resonant condition. This is done by adjusting the frequency and or the load impedance, obviously a heavily sulphated battery represents a huge impedance whilst a charged functional lead acid battery almost nothing.
                              The variation is huge with regard to the “bad battery” as soon as resonance is lost which as things stand is inevitable energy is then leached from the good batteries.
                              However if you operate just over the linear .. “or resonant area of the curve” if you like … then you find yourself being able to a/ drive loads with the motor, b/ charge the bad battery c/ drive huge amounts of external loads , and d/ maintain or increase the charge on the “good batteries”
                              In other words its a win on every front, added to that skeptic it has an immediate effect on everyone who sees it .. its unmistakable and euphoric you are suddenly very aware that you are in the presence of a very important and extreamly powerful energy. That is why we are all still here lusting and hounding after it .
                              I think we all know we stand on the cusp where “the wheel work is finally about to get joined to nature”
                              however I'm in no rush to scream over unity ,, even though "It may be" it attractts far to much undesirable attention. PS I was writing this obviously as Carroll was writing his post its pretty much ditto
                              Last edited by Duncan; 07-17-2013, 02:51 PM.

Comment

• Duncan,
                                I tried to post a picture of the schematic in post # 1, but with no success. Obviously I am doing something wrong, but have no idea what. Copying and pasting or dragging did not work. Is there somewhere on the forum that tells me how?

Dave

Comment

Working...
                                X