Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ya its one ohm, and no I am not pulsing because some level the inverter is.

If you just hang a load off of one that is somewhat dead you'll kill it for good. LOL

Matt

Comment

• Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
      Welcome.

Remember this is working thread so, your theories are welcome but you have to go out of your way to work them yourself. Proofs in the puddin.

@All
      New video for ya Davids Setup 5
      This is the schematic.

https://www.matthewcjones.com/powerB...vidsSetup5.jpg

It hard to explain but give it try and see if it will run stable for ya.

Cheers
      Matt
      That schematic is really interesting. It is correct that the 3 dead batteries which are in series are tied together (shorted) at the ends? I think I can see some good reasoning and creative genius in that if correct as it tends to keep the middle battery in the condition we want probably. I'd add too that the good battery on the left is hooked up directly to a bad battery in a way that is positive to negative and negative to positive so anyone trying this would want to make sure that bad battery is really bad otherwise you may be frying some cables or even creating an explosive condition in a battery.
      There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

• Make sure the bad batteries on the end are dead....? The center one does not matter.

Comment

• If anybody is looking to buy a razor scooter motor I got 13% off coupon good for tomorrow. PM me I'll give ya the code.

Matt

Comment

• To Matt and all:Update

The golf cart batteries all had dead cells so I left them. I did pick up one commerical truck battery ($13) that was reading 11+ volts and after charging is holding steady at 13 volts even. My other good battery is a small car battery which is at 12.5 volts. I spent 2 days trying to find a similar larger battery; no luck.
            I have two larger "bad" batteries one is under a volt and the other over a volt and one a lawn battery that shows 8 volts that won't accept a charge but shows desulphating.
            This has been a busy week. I have been looking for a ceiling fan to replace the kitchen light that shorted out due to roof leakage ( 1966 MH). I painted the roof every year until my heart attacks. Plus looking for 14" tires for my car for a trip out of state to visit MIL next weekend and oil change. We both are on disability, both have sleep apnea with oxygen and meds so travel logistics tend to be lengthy.
            I'm anal retentive so I bought battery terminals that included the threaded wing nuts as an option and used 4 gauge lawn tractors cables for battery connections. In all I spent almost $50 dollars on wires (12 gauge) and connectors. Probably overkill and may not seem like a lot but when you are on disability it can be. But I wanted to make sure I had enough connectors and heavy enough wire to run the motors and test. At least rule out that part.
            I also had to build a bench from scratch on the porch, so testing is limited to days. At least for now.
            I have it wired except for the final connections, with the motors mounted, separate wires with terminals in place for different tests waiting on tomorrow.
            Two reasons it is getting dark, cold and I'm tired (3 hours sleep last night) and my friend who is a electrician ( to wire in ceiling fan) is coming tomorrow. I want him to doublecheck what I've done. I put in the fans we have now but that was 20 years ago when I was healthy. Sadly I can not do what I once could and a ceiling fan is one.
            I should be reporting whatever I find out on this 3 BGS sometime Saturday.
            I have to end with a big shout out to Matt who generously helped to provide me with the confidence and ability to do more than post.
            Thank you Matt.
            And also a thank you to Turion for bringing this forward at a time when it is probably needed as no time in the last 50 years.
            -rg

Comment

• Matt,
              The video doesn't show up. For a while it said unavailable...then "processing"...now "unavailable again.

Have the circuit all built. Will run it in the AM first thing. Need one more piece of big wire and ran out! Lowes, here I come.

Dave
              “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
              —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• @ CrystalDipoleMatrix
                I have been following your work in the BEL thread, nice to see you here
                I happen to agree with you about the crystal cells working with this system. The majority of good results I have see on this system have been with a battery made out of copper aluminum and a 10% alum solution. It works really well, and will never hold more of a charge than 1V on it's own. You can't draw the large loads out of bat3 like you can with bigger batteries, but you can load them with higher loads than they will run on their own.
                Very soon I hope to make a few more cells and put them together in this system and see how far this can go with a good load of crystal cells.
                thanks for posting the idea

@Matt
                I also can't see the video, same thing that Dave saw, just an unavailable message.

Very interesting circuit though, I have everything I need for it except the inverter, which I will probably pick one up on ebay this week and try to get this running on my bench. I look forward to seeing what happens with it

N8

Found this on ebay, wanted to check with you guys and see if it is a good deal and worth picking up...
                400 /1200 Watt 12 Volt DC to 120 Volt AC Power Inverter (817375010158) | eBay

I really don't know much about inverters besides what they do, so don't know a good deal when I see one.
                Last edited by Neight; 04-13-2012, 02:48 AM.
                The absence of proof is not proof of absence

Comment

• I am re uploading the video, probably morning though.

The thing ran 10 hours total never lost a drop.

Matt

Comment

• Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
                    I am re uploading the video, probably morning though.

The thing ran 10 hours total never lost a drop.

Matt
                    10 hours
                    now this I gotta see!
                    looking forward to the video, and now I am definitely picking up some bigger batteries, a wire wound resistor and the inverter to build this thing full scale.
                    I was planning to trying to make this work with smaller 12V 7Ah primaries, and larger 12 30+Ah batteries in bat3 position with the inverter, but if you are getting 10 hours runs, this is more than worth spending some money on!
                    It might take me longer to get what I need, but I am going to build this setup one way or another!
                    thanks for sharing!

Comment

• You ROCK Mr. Jones!

Can't wait to do a run tomorrow. I have it all set up and ready to go. Just have to throw the switch and cross my fingers. All three of my dead batteries are resting at less than one volt.

I'll take down my video camera and set it up on the tripod and let it run until the tape runs out.

Dave
                      “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

• I am at work right now. I picked up a 1 ohm 25 watt
                        resistor today. That was all they had. Could maybe put
                        together some smaller ones to get up to 100 watts. I
                        was just going to try the pulsing.

What size inverter is Matt using ?

Also instead of a mechanical load, I was getting good results
                        with the good batteries when running 3 identical motors
                        parallel at the same time instead of just one. It is in my
                        previous posts.

George

Comment

• Matts' circut

H i Matt,
                          I'm not sure I understand your circut , the inverter is in series with the motor and good batts, but is it also connected to the pos and neg of the middle battery??

The 3 dead batts are in series, but then the leads are shorted together and connected between the pos and neg of the 2 good series batts???

Also the open gen, it's not tied back into the system???

I'd like to try this but don't have that resistor,are there any substitutions?

Thanks Matt and everyone else contributing there's definately something happening here..everybody should be building and testing.

shylo

Comment

• The movie is up DavidsSetup5 - YouTube

Also besides the 10 hours I ran the inverter for another 2 after the system was shut off to help kill my battery.

Originally posted by FRC View Post
                            What size inverter is Matt using ?
                            George
                            Its a 410 watt modified sine wave. A 20 dollar Walmart special. Find them anywhere though.

Originally posted by shylo View Post
                            Hi Matt,
                            I'm not sure I understand your circuit , the inverter is in series with the motor and good batts, but is it also connected to the pos and neg of the middle battery??
                            The 3 dead batts are in series, but then the leads are shorted together and connected between the pos and neg of the 2 good series batts???
                            Yep as the open plates at the end of the of the series battery some how recycle some power back into the system. No matter the polarity of the power, it has a path. Because the end batteries are so dead it does not cause a problems as far as shorting. I still cannot find the power but without it the primaries do not stick. You can see an instant response from primaries if you hook it up while its running. Mine popped up a bit.
                            If you hook it up and you get sparks, STOP. Your batts aren't dead enough.

Also the open gen, it's not tied back into the system???
                            Watch the movie, I just wanted a mechanical load, but not too much
                            I'd like to try this but don't have that resistor,are there any substitutions?
                            I am sure some one else will know if there is... IT just there to hold down the battery so inverter doesn't alarm I guess I could just use a larger load on the inverter.

I am going to set it up with a new set of dead batteries today and see if it replicates well.
                            Also going to start cranking up the output.

I have feeling like Dave does if you load the motor and the inverter harder and harder the system will deliver more power and stay stable.

Still don't understand why and I cannot find the power, but I know even in some of my setups to replicate the Benitez Patents as long as you had an inductor between the 2 potentials they would run almost indefinitely. At least way longer than they should have. And this seems to have some of the same effects.

We gotta get this solved soon. I am running outa time to spend on it. So ya'll get your stuff fired up.

Matt
                            Last edited by Matthew Jones; 04-13-2012, 11:35 AM.

Comment

• Arrrgh! The movie only plays for 19 seconds! Torture!! Maybe that's because everybody on planet earth who is interested in free energy is watching it.
                              EDIT: Retried it several times, and it finally ran.... great!!!!!!!!!!!!! It probably was just not buffering correctly, but I waited and waited. It's working fine now though!

I am up at 5:00 AM my time, because I couldn't sleep thinking about this thing! I had to splice two wires together to have enough big wire for my setup, and I wanted to get to Lowes this morning and replace that piece if possible, as soon as they open, so I'd have the whole day to do a run and see what happened.

I hope what I have seen about the loads on the motor increasing the output from battery three holds true here and that the more load on battery three, the more you can put on the motor. If it does, and the system holds steady, I'd say you already HAVE figured it out Matt!

But I will run it today just as YOU did, so we can see how it goes with another replication. Basically I have the same setup as you have except for my wire size. I have number 6 wire instead of the larger wire you have.

I haven't checked the specs on my inverter, but I have a couple of those too.

I do have one question. Not that it really matters, since you are producing all kinds of power out of this, both electrical and mechanical which is being converted to electrical, but did your primaries recover after the system was shut down for a while? I can't wait to run the Razor Scooter motors to replicate, but I REALLY want run my big setup with the larger motor and the two motors as generators. I am a greedy sucker, I know! I may have to run more batteries on the plus side to get enough power to effectively run that 110 volt motor under load. I have always looked at this as kind of a plus side and a negative side, and felt like the two sides somehow had to be in balance for it to be most effective.

Matt, I can't tell you how MUCH I appreciate the time you have put into this. I really feel vindicated after having all kinds of "experts" telling me I was seeing things and that this couldn't possibly be doing what I KNEW it was doing. If you have indeed come up with the working solution for all the problems we have run across, you are going to be a very famous guy some day, and it may not be that far off. Just seeing all the small successes people have been having with this has been amazing, and I know we are on the right track. I think you have proved beyond a doubt that there is something here worth going after. Regardless of the outcome, I will be forever grateful for what you have already done on this.

By the way, according to my calculations, 10 watts on a 12 volt system requires 1 amp per hour. If you ran 10 watts for 12 hours, that's 12 amp hours of usage. Is that correct? PLUS you ran the motor the whole time, you produced power to charge the small battery, and where did the primaries end up? And how many amp hours are they?

Dave
                              Last edited by Turion; 04-13-2012, 01:22 PM.

Comment

• Matt, that is incredible, and a very elegant solution!
                                It appears to be running just like the basic 3BGS, but with much higher and more stable output. If that is true, this might now be able to be balanced with large enough loads to turn a motor that is hooked up to a real generator.
                                I am not sure what kind of motor I would need to find, I will have to look into it, but I do have a gas powered 3KW generator in storage. I have been wanting to find a way to run that sucker for free and collect the power from it.
                                This is getting beyond exciting, and I can't wait to see what happens next!
                                thanks for sharing
                                N8

Comment

Working...
                                X