Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I second that comment about John B. Without the stuff he has done we would be nowhere. I was lucky enough to go to the first conference and it was incredible, not just because of the material presented, but because of the chance to meet some of the folks I only knew from phone calls or postings on the forums. A once in a lifetime opportunity.

If you are building this simple setup, remember you have to have some load on the motor. If it is't working a little it doesn't seem to do what it needs to.
    “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
    —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

Turion or anybody else who has experimented

with this, have you considered matching the 3rd battery to the motor? Does that 3rd "bad" battery act as a capacitor? If it does would the motor capacitance be a factor?
      This set up fascinates me for several reasons. It doesn't cost an arm and leg to replicate, it seems simple enough and has just a few variables. The other thing that stands out is from the testimony this system does real work. Something we can use to make something move is real work.
      Has anybody tried smaller batteries like 6 volt lantern batteries or "D"/"C" batteries non rechargable?
      Thanks again for the information.

Comment

I have only been able to get it to work with lead acid batteries. You're welcome to try something else, and it would be good to eliminate other types of batteries as possibilities, because that would give us even MORE information.

If you read what we've been saying, you MUST match the load on battery three to the load on the motor. You do this by putting a load on the motor and then adding small loads to battery three and waiting. The second you add a load to battery three, the motor will speed up. If you wait a few minutes it will speed up AGAIN if the load is matched. If not, keep adding or subtracting loads until you get a match.
        Last edited by Turion; 02-22-2012, 09:22 PM.
        “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

Thanks Turion for that reply

What I was asking is if the size of the motor and the 3rd battery size has any influence on the operation of the unit.
          I was wondering if the 3rd battery was function in some manner like a capacitor.
          Just curious what the secret to battery 3 is.
          I may try this with a smaller setup as I don't have room for a larger one.

Comment

Originally posted by Turion View Post
            I have only been able to get it to work with lead acid batteries. You're welcome to try something else, and it would be good to eliminate other types of batteries as possibilities, because that would give us even MORE information.

If you read what we've been saying, you MUST match the load on battery three to the load on the motor. You do this by putting a load on the motor and then adding small loads to battery three and waiting. The second you add a load to battery three, the motor will speed up. If you wait a few minutes it will speed up AGAIN if the load is matched. If not, keep adding or subtracting loads until you get a match.
            Hi David,

Waiting for the motor to speed up a second time is something I haven't tried yet... Usually, once it has sped up, the voltage has dropped either below or to around the 10-Volt range so I've been adjusting the load on the motor to bring the voltage on battery 3 back up into range needed to support the inverter...

So this will be the next thing I do with this system and I'll switch to lighter loads to see if I can get my system to replicate this behavior. Thanks for mentioning that again.

cheers,

Luther
            Electrostatic charges manipulating magneto-gravitic streams...

Comment

clueless,

I honestly can't answer your question, since I haven't experimented with different battery sizes or motor sizes. I know what size I had that worked originally, and have been trying to replicate that setup as closely as possible to try and get the magic to happen again. I DO know that the first day we had a VERY small motor we were using, and switched to the larger motor the second day, assuming bigger is better. Give it a shot with the mailer version. What have you got to lose IF you already have the stuff on hand. That's the best part about this setup, it's actually rather inexpensive to build if you have the parts lying around like most folks who have been actually experimenting with free energy research seem to have.

Comment

Hi folks, I have a dead car battery, though it didn't work well because the plates, etc. are bulging the sides of the battery out.
                I also have a 6 volt 4.5AH SLA that I knew was very dead and sulphated, so i used that as a third battery and used 24 volts, 2-12 volt 7Ah SLA for input.
                Using a small 12 volt motor splitting the positives, it gradually started rotating while 6 volt battery is around 16 volts and if i put finger load on shaft it drops to around 10 volts.
                Another thing, the motor periodically stops for awhile while 3rd battery voltage rises and then for no apparent reason, it will start rotating again.
                And when i put a car tail light bulb on 3rd battery as load, the motor rotates much faster, though i do see the input batteries 1 and 2 dropping in voltage, though they do recover fairly well, not sure what to make of it so far.
                peace love light
                tyson

Comment

Tyson,
                  Glad you're giving this a shot. Hope you see what we're seeing, in that there is a period here where we're getting some extra energy, until the plates in the bad battery start to absorb the power. Then you begin to lose the potential difference and it falls off. In a totally sulfated battery you can get quite a nice run. The question is, how do we achieve the EXACT same thing without a "bad battery" What do we put in its place to mimic its behavior?

Comment

SkyWatcher

Originally posted by SkyWatcher View Post
                    Hi folks, I have a dead car battery, though it didn't work well because the plates, etc. are bulging the sides of the battery out.
                    I also have a 6 volt 4.5AH SLA that I knew was very dead and sulphated, so i used that as a third battery and used 24 volts, 2-12 volt 7Ah SLA for input.
                    Using a small 12 volt motor splitting the positives, it gradually started rotating while 6 volt battery is around 16 volts and if i put finger load on shaft it drops to around 10 volts.
                    Another thing, the motor periodically stops for awhile while 3rd battery voltage rises and then for no apparent reason, it will start rotating again.
                    And when i put a car tail light bulb on 3rd battery as load, the motor rotates much faster, though i do see the input batteries 1 and 2 dropping in voltage, though they do recover fairly well, not sure what to make of it so far.
                    peace love light
                    tyson
                    Thanks for trying a 6v for battery three. I was wondering if this would work
                    myself, but do not have a six volt battery on hand that I could try.

George

Comment

Looks like a company in Africa has this all figured out. I would pay VERY close attention to what they market and snap one up, because I KNOW this tech really works. It appears they have solved the issue of using a bad battery in the third position, using two batteries in parallel, which are then switched to a series connection while the two primary batteries are now put into a parallel configuration. A Tesla switch like Matt Jones has been working on with the addition of the motor in the circuit to generate power.

South African Fuel-Free Generator Preparing for Market

Comment

I saw this on the Tesla Switch thread. It does look very similar. Maybe they
                        came up with a circuit to mimic the third battery. Would be nice if it made to
                        market without being suppressed.

George

Comment

George,
                          If they can figure it out, we can figure it out. I've got three different versions of Matt's Tesla switch up and running, and all the parts to build his BIG one. My transformer is even wound. So I'll be playing around to see what I can come up with.

People need to put together the simple little three battery setup with the motor and play with it so we are all on common ground as we talk about this thing, and then we'll see where we can take it by incorporating the necessary switching. Add that fourth battery in parallel to battery three, and we have what they have, except for the switching. We just need some folks to get to work!

Comment

They use 24V batteries on both sides. No tesla switch configiration.
                            The system was comprised of a series-wound, brushed, DC motor (slightly modified) powered by one bank of two 12-Volt batteries (102 Ah) wired in series for a 24-Volt output. The company says the back-EMF is harvested into a second, identical battery bank, which is also wired in series. These two banks are periodically cycled, trading places in the circuit, and the net charge stays essentially the same, across both banks. The optimized cycling of power and storing of the back-EMF are all controlled by a proprietary circuit board and software developed by the inventor. The motor shaft is connected directly to the shaft of the AC generator, which spins at 3,000 rpm to produce 5 kW of power at 50 Hz, 220-V.

Comment

Thanks nvisser

Thanks nvisser for the extra information. That is what I was beginning to think about what is going on here (well maybe not in the same way) the motor is an important component to what is happening here. Not just battery 3.

I just finished an over an hour run with the same battery 3. It still works, turns out I had a loose connection on battery 2. I burnt out a taillight bulb when I put to much load on the motor. This time I ran a 75 watt inverter with a light bulb. Also tried exact same motor as load and it worked. I could have run things longer but quit because I was too tired.

Just had another thought, The circuit and the software on the South African
                              device could be similar to Matthew Jones process, or if not maybe the software could be tweaked to work. Even though I do not Know that much about Matt's system, I know you have to program it.

George

Comment

Originally posted by nvisser View Post
                                They use 24V batteries on both sides. No tesla switch configiration.
                                The system was comprised of a series-wound, brushed, DC motor (slightly modified) powered by one bank of two 12-Volt batteries (102 Ah) wired in series for a 24-Volt output. The company says the back-EMF is harvested into a second, identical battery bank, which is also wired in series. These two banks are periodically cycled, trading places in the circuit, and the net charge stays essentially the same, across both banks. The optimized cycling of power and storing of the back-EMF are all controlled by a proprietary circuit board and software developed by the inventor. The motor shaft is connected directly to the shaft of the AC generator, which spins at 3,000 rpm to produce 5 kW of power at 50 Hz, 220-V.
                                " No tesla switch configuation, (DC motor slightly modified) " Sounds like it could be more like a Lockridge device, but with the electronic/software system as opposed to mechanical.

George

Comment

Working...
                                X