• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bistander
    replied
    No dispute

Originally posted by Turion View Post
    ... The higher voltage from the boost module as well as current go to the positive of the motor, THROUGH the motor, and hit the battery on the other side just like a battery charger, which is what we have ALWAYS claimed. Do you dispute this or are you AGAIN going to try to divert the discussion. ...
    I said the exact same thing at the beginning of this go-around. In bold.

Originally posted by bistander View Post
    So the current flows out of the converter output + into the motor +. Then it flows out of motor - into battery C +. Current will flow from battery C - into battery B -. Because current flows from + to - inside battery C, it charges battery C. ...
    bi

Leave a comment:

• citfta
    replied
    Bistander,

I am going to one last time try to get you to see where you are wrong. Dave has said at least twice today that the pulses from the NEGATIVE side of the motor are the ones that help charge the battery that is on the charge side. Your drawings with the blue marks are NOT correct. As the motor rotates so that the brushes make contact with the armature windings the cap in the boost module will discharge THROUGH the motor to the charging battery and then back to the ground connection. I believe Dave has the negative of the boost module in the wrong place on the 3BGS drawing you posted. It should go to ground.

On the 1GBS the almost same thing happens except the NEGATIVE side of the motor goes back to the same battery that is supplying power for the boost module. Since those pulses are going to the POSITIVE of that battery it helps to keep that battery charged. So your blue arrows are AGAIN on the wrong side of the motor.

If you still refuse to accept this explanation then I am sorry. But I don't have any more time to waste explaining the same thing over and over again.

Carroll

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    Wrong

You refuse to listen and I am done arguing with you. Think what you want.

Leave a comment:

• bistander
    replied
    Thanks

Originally posted by liber63 View Post
    bistander, please
    I am tired of reading the same things again and again. It does not matter whether Mat said this or that. Or if you said this or that. Please do the tests as instructed or go away. Many of us had positive results. That's why we keep on following this thread. The rest can leave us alone. Even if it is a dream let us dream please.
    We like that. Ok? You are trying so much to prove something. Who asked you to. Your consciousness I expect. Ok we got your point. Let's move on now.
    I did the tests and posted my results. Please post your results. Thanks.

bi

Leave a comment:

• bistander
    replied
    Pictures

Again, the boost module is NOT between the output of the motor and battery 3 in the 3 battery system or the single battery in the one battery circuit you built. The higher voltage from the boost module as well as current go to the positive of the motor, THROUGH the motor, and hit the battery on the other side just like a battery charger, which is what we have ALWAYS claimed. Do you dispute this or are you AGAIN going to try to divert the discussion. The boost moduke does NOT block THIS charge pulse as YOU claim, which is why it is so important. You still don’t get it. You continue to IGNORE what comes out of the motor, which is the whole point of this circuit AND the important contribution of Matt’s motor. Either you are really dense or are purposely trying to confuse people.
    This is exactly what I said in post #4359. Guess I need to draw a picture. And this is how Matt has described the charge pulse from his modded motor. The blue arrows represent the intended path of the charge pulse current from the Matt modded motor back to the source battery. However there is a diode inside the boost converter which blocks current in this direction.

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• liber63
    replied
    bistander, please
    I am tired of reading the same things again and again. It does not matter whether Mat said this or that. Or if you said this or that. Please do the tests as instructed or go away. Many of us had positive results. That's why we keep on following this thread. The rest can leave us alone. Even if it is a dream let us dream please.
    We like that. Ok? You are trying so much to prove something. Who asked you to. Your consciousness I expect. Ok we got your point. Let's move on now.

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    Repeat

Again, the boost module is NOT between the output of the motor and battery 3 in the 3 battery system or the single battery in the one battery circuit you built. The higher voltage from the boost module as well as current go to the positive of the motor, THROUGH the motor, and hit the battery on the other side just like a battery charger, which is what we have ALWAYS claimed. Do you dispute this or are you AGAIN going to try to divert the discussion. The boost moduke does NOT block THIS charge pulse as YOU claim, which is why it is so important. You still don’t get it. You continue to IGNORE what comes out of the motor, which is the whole point of this circuit AND the important contribution of Matt’s motor. Either you are really dense or are purposely trying to confuse people.
    Last edited by Turion; 11-29-2018, 10:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

• bistander
    replied
    The question

The question WAS, does Matt’s motor provide a charging pulse to battery 3. ...
    No, this was the question.

Hi citfta,
    ...BTW, do you find it odd that Turion insists on the Matt modded motor and a boost converter when the converter contains a diode which blocks any "charge" pulse going to the battery from the motor? ...
    bi
    I think it was clear from the start I was talking about the source battery, the only battery in the system which I built and A & B in the 3bgs diagram.

No misdirection from me.

bi

Leave a comment:

• bistander
    replied
    Pulse

... Where does Matt make the claim that the output of the boost module is charging the primary? OR the output directly from the motor? ...
    Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
    That returned current is because of the HUGE spike of voltage returned to the battery. This huge spike slows the ions in the battery and allows the battery to take a charge. This has been proven over and over for at least the last decade looking a John Bedini's stuff.
    You cannot return energy to a battery that is discharging in a format that is similar to what is discharging. It has to be high voltage. It has to be another flavor.
    Matt
    Here he is saying that the pulse from the modded motor goes into the source (discharging) battery. It was the whole purpose of the deal about rotation of the brush plate to get this pulse and the subject of the gotoluc vids even doing it over using a battery instead of the power supply. Matt says nothing of which I am aware about the modded motor benefitting the charge battery. But I haven't read everything he's written.

I don't suppose you have any evidence or test data showing improved performance of charging with the waveform from the Matt modded motor vs standard DC charging?

bi

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    Claims

You have repeatedly said what we are showing is either a mistake on our part or insignificant. You also stated that it doesn’t seem practical for a home power system. I just lumped that all together. Just to show how mistaken you are.

As to the screen shot and the video... is that Matt in the video the screen shot is from? Nah. It’s Luc. Where does Matt make the claim that the output of the boost module is charging the primary? OR the output directly from the motor? He doesn’t. Do we believe the primary gets a charge up the negative line? Yes we do, but NOT directly from the boost module OR the motor. It comes down the negative from battery 3.

The question WAS, does Matt’s motor provide a charging pulse to battery 3. The answer is, yes it does. MInSDIRECTION on YOUR part doesn’t change the FACTS. Is this a high voltage pulse? Yes, because the coils in the motor collapse and that charging spike hits battery 3. Is this a HIGHER voltage than what was put into the motor as I have tried to explain before. Yes it IS. Is it CONSTANT high voltage? Of course not. It is a high voltage spike. We were talking about whether or not Matt’s motor sends a charging pulse to battery 3, and your “analysis” was wrong. Since you can never admit you are WRING you are attempting to divert the discussion to something else, as you always do b
    Last edited by Turion; 11-29-2018, 05:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• bistander
    replied
    Not really what I said

As for your statement that this is insignificant because you can’t run your house on this system. ...
    What I said was
    Back to the balance question, or answer, it looks like sizing the 3bgs system for the load is the only way. That doesn't seem practical for a home power system where the load is constantly changing.
    Not really what you claim was my statement, unless you're referring to some other post.

Leave a comment:

• bistander
    replied
    Matt modded motor pulse

Unfortunately, your analysis is incorrect. You have already stated that both current and voltage go from the motor to battery 3. Because this is a PULSE motor with a mechanically built in off and on time, the 3rd battery receives a PULSE of current and voltage from the motor. Since the boost module sets the voltage, what is hitting battery 3 is two volts higher than the battery standing voltage at whatever current cones out of the motor. THAT is the “magic pulse” the third battery gets, just like it would from a store bought battery charger.

The boost module does NOT eliminate this effect as you claim. If you don’t even understand how this system works, how can you “claim” that it doesn’t do what we say it does? Because SOME of the energy sent into the motor isNOT consumed by the motor, but passed right THRIUGH it to the 4rd battery, charging it, you can get extended run times from this setup by rotating the batteries. PERIOD
    This is the pulse which Matt claims is responsible for increased energy.

Screenshot from: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYcg...be&app=desktop

bi
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    Analysis

Unfortunately, your analysis is incorrect. You have already stated that both current and voltage go from the motor to battery 3. Because this is a PULSE motor with a mechanically built in off and on time, the 3rd battery receives a PULSE of current and voltage from the motor. Since the boost module sets the voltage, what is hitting battery 3 is two volts higher than the battery standing voltage at whatever current comes out of the motor. THAT is the “magic pulse” the third battery gets, just like it would from a store bought battery charger.

The boost module does NOT eliminate this effect as you claim. If you don’t even understand how this system works, how can you “claim” that it doesn’t do what we say it does? Because SOME of the energy sent into the motor is NOT consumed by the motor, but passed right THRIUGH it to the 3rd battery, charging it, you can get extended run times from this setup by rotating the batteries. PERIOD

As for your statement that this is insignificant because you can’t run your house on this system. You are correct. You cannot. We never said you could. We gave this away to get people to think outside the box and understand some basic principles of operation. Those principles CAN be used to build a system that WILL run your house if you really understand what is going on with this basic system. We have talked about ALL the needed components for that system on this and the basic free energy device thread. And that’s all we are giving away.
    Last edited by Turion; 11-29-2018, 04:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

• bistander
    replied
    You're welcome

I'm so glad that you know everything about how this system works.
    It is just circuit analysis.

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    Charging

I'm so glad that you know everything about how this system works.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X