This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overunity by mistake

I've had the privilege to witness for almost an hour how overunity looks like. I was amazed, and if not the films that I've made, I've doubted myself about it. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to replicate that experiment since then. Almost like Turion with his 3 batteries setup. I saw my 4 batteries under load how are maintained fully charged, despite the fact that the charger itself and a led bulb was energized by them through an UPS transformer. If any of you could explain that I'll be grateful for. The link is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX-CzxNov5s. I have also 3 more videos made on that day, but they are pretty much the same, therefore I didn't post them on YT. I'm in search of overunity for years, and if not my own experiment I couldn't believe that this phenomenon truly exists. Now I know for sure it exists, but I know also that the balance to generate it is very fragile.

Comment

• Fragile Balance

How fragile that balance is depends on a number of things. The frequency of the pulse you are using to charge the batteries, the size of the WIRE used in connections. The metal in the wire used to make connections. The size of the batteries in the experiment. The temperature of the room in which the experiment takes place. I can tell you right now that a working Tesla switch will sometimes work in the morning but not in the afternoon. A five degree temperature shift can kill that "fragile balance" you speak of. We know this from experience.

Dave
      “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
      —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Bad Battery

In my very first post on this thread back in 2012, I told the story of the bad battery I ran across that did amazing things in the 3 battery system. I looked to replicate that results for over two years, and was not able to. I believe I have run across such a battery again.

Let me tell you about it. I have a battery charger that is designed to maintain batteries, and since I have 8 lawn and garden 12 volt batteries and 8 pair of deep cycle 6 volt golf cart batteries (each pair wired in series to give me 12 volts) that charger is always being moved down the line, keeping all my batteries topped off. One battery has really given me problems. The charger has four positions on the front 25%, 50%,75% and 100%. It will take an entire day to get that problem battery up to 100% and within a couple hours it is back down to 10.5 volts.

So tonight, just for fun, I connected it in the 3 battery system. I had JUST charged it, so when I connected it, the STOCK motor immediately began to run, but all the batteries, though they all went DOWN immediately in voltage, held steady, and eventually all began to climb. I called Bob French on the phone and he and I talked for ten to 15 minutes AT LEAST while I kept checking voltages and doing things that he suggested. Finally, I got off the phone and shot the following 19 minutes of video. I apologize for the blank spot for a minute or so in the middle, but I had to put the phone down while I connected up the 35 watt bulb to try and keep my battery from overcharging.

Anyway, it is replicating the performance of my original "bad" battery that allowed me to run loads for several WEEKS before I took the setup in an airplane to CA to visit a patent attorney, and when I got home it no longer worked. I will not MOVE this battery, and intend to do lots of testing over the next few days and shoot lots of video. So prepare to be bored to death watching numbers on volt meters for long periods of time.

In the 19 minutes of running this video, the voltages on the two primary batteries did not go down, and the voltage on battery 3 continued to rise, even with the load of a 12 volt motor and a small auto tail light bulb directly across battery 3. You will see that I added a 35 watt load, and was able to draw down battery 3, but the minute that light was disconnected, the voltage began to climb right back up.

Now I realize the naysayers are going to say that the two motors I ran and the light bulb I had connected are "nothing" loads that draw no amps, and I agree. I am not disputing that. But I hope over the next several days of testing I am able to show that there is something to all this. I am NOT recharging the primary batteries, and I am NOT recharging battery 3. We will see where all three stand tomorrow when I get a chance to run some more tests.

For now, here is the 19 minute video. Hope you like it. These are all STOCK MOTORS.

David Bowling <dvd.bowling@gmail.com>
        10:24 PM (1 minute ago)

to Bob, me

https://youtu.be/8ZIFTKUiEqY
        Last edited by Turion; 08-10-2019, 05:48 AM.
        “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

• Good demo Dave, when I did this experiment with 16ah (Small)
          batteries the 24v side only went down .02v per hour but hooked
          straight off 2 batteries in parallel way faster. Something about the
          3 battery system keeps all the batteries charged up while running
          and I think it is the brush discharge is open to spikes, does it.

Not a closed system, open.

Comment

• Nice vid

Thanks for the vid Dave. It's remarkable how the run bats stay pinned at same voltage. (and even seem like they want to climb?) I have a battery just like you are describing that I'll be hanging on to till I can experiment with this..

I wonder if a battery converted to alum may be interesting in this setup as I've read they exhibit similar lower voltages. Anyways I don't want to speculate in your thread any further and will just wait until I can start working with this..

Did want to ask a question though. I have one of those bike motors (24v is the one i could find) on the way and will be ordering more soon. Should I be looking at converting to the Matt motor config? I've seen some mention of it but have not really found where it was originally discussed and searching hasn't turn up much other than more mentions.

Can anybody fill me in on the benefits of that configuration? more torque? more returning energy to the system?

I'm totally eager to read up on it if anybody can point me in the right direction.

Thanks!
            Last edited by RIDDIM; 08-11-2019, 02:55 AM. Reason: grammatical error

Comment

• DRDIM,
              The reason for the Matt modified motor is that every battery has a frequency at which you can pulse it where the impedance is the LOWEST possible. This means MORE of the energy you put into charging the battery is absorbed by the battery instead of wasted overcoming impedance. The modified motor allows you to pulse at that frequency because of its built in off time.

Couple that with hitting the battery with couple volts over its standing voltage by using the boost module, and you have a battery charging circuit.

I need to report that I did a few hours of testing with what I hoped was a "special" battery today. Not so special. Back to the drawing board.

Comment

• 3 Battery Setup

Bob French is seeing some really interesting results with 2 alum batteries, a Matt modified motor and caps in place of battery 3. Here are the three videos he has sent me he gave permission for me to post.

https://youtu.be/ARYWLM3iTu0
                https://youtu.be/HG-bKmNOeg8
                https://youtu.be/QPbbwzTUtDY

Comment

• [QUOTE=Turion;319990]DRDIM,
                  "every battery has a frequency at which you can pulse it where the impedance is the LOWEST possible."

Fascinating. So you are saying that by the nature of how the Matt Motor works, (and perhaps how it is wired into this circuit?) it operates at the frequency of lowest impedance for the battery it is working with automatically?

Have you noted if the frequency of lowest impedance for a given battery is static based on its characteristics or dynamic through it's charge curve?

Comment

• Data

I have not.

Watch the videos Bob French posted about battery two charging negatively. One of the things he did, when the system would no longer run because both primaries were so low in voltage was to turn the modified Matt motor with the drill to get it to charge negatively. It was done to LEARN more. What he saw was that at lower frequencies the battery charged BETTER and he adjusted the rpm of the drill accordingly. It is why I disagreed with bi when he said the pulsing boost module provided the pulse the battery could use to charge. From what I have seen, that pulse was way too fast to achieve what we want, and it is entirely possible, and even likely, that the optimal frequency changes with the sulfation present or the charge present in the battery, or some combination of both. Possibly very low frequency when the battery is very low, and a higher frequency when the battery is near full.

The cool thing about Bob’s experiment is it shows that battery 2 is being hit with voltage to send it negative, even when the other primary battery is nearly dead. Could this voltage be coming from the motor as a generator? I know what Bob thinks. You should ask him about the little lights he tried to put on the system that melted in his hands.

Comment

• noted

Okay, thanks. I will.

Comment

• Its Funny!!

All these phenomena were found years ago, and today people who find them wonder how it is possible, "OH my god what is going on here...."
                        Yet to this day this thread is wasted on people like BISEXUAL (bistandard) and his rubbish and the over filled NONSENSE of the bromikey, spelled in lower case for a reason.
                        Man this place has gone down hill. Just walk away, learn about electricity and research the true history of it, This place will tell you nothing and even less tomorrow. Thanks Dave!!!

Comment

• Zinc chemistry, see Revolution Green.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                          X