X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Circuit?

Originally posted by altrez View Post

The test has ended. The voltage on the split hit 10.5 volts around the 9 hour mark. I am still going over the logs but what I can tell so far is this. The battery in the 3rd position continued charging and gaining voltage

-Altrez
    Hi Altrez,
    What circuit did you use for this test?
    What was the load?
    Did you use boost converter(s) in the circuit?

Thanks,
    Alex

Comment

• Originally posted by hherby View Post
      Hi Altrez,
      What circuit did you use for this test?
      What was the load?
      Did you use boost converter(s) in the circuit?

Thanks,
      Alex
      Hello Alex,

I did not use a circuit with this test and for the load I used a DC load tester and no boost converters this time.

The goal was to test just the 3 battery's this run with nothing added. It went good the next test is coming up with the boost converters.

-Altrez

Comment

• To All,

Would anyone happen to have the most current copy of the 3 battery and 1 battery schematic?

Thanks!

-Altrez

Comment

• Circuits

Do you want them with or without the boost converter.
          “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
          —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
            Do you want them with or without the boost converter.
            Hello Turion,

Hope you are doing well! I would like them both please.

-Altrez

Comment

• Schematics

Here's a schematic of the two ways to hook up the 3 battery setup, with and without the boost module.

The single battery setup also requires a boost module, but we are no longer really talking about that setup. the boost module, without everything else being PERFECT begins the process with too much loss at the very beginning to overcome and give you what you want. You would be far better off working with the 3 battery system using a PULSE motor to run a generator and return SOME of that generator output back to the system.

In the attached drawing if you want to run it without the boost module, eliminate everything in green, and attach the two red lines designated by the arrows to each other.

EDIT: In the 3 battery system you are running the boost module BETWEEN THE POSITIVES so not as much loss as the single battery circuit where it is run DIRECTLY OFF THE ONLY BATTERY/
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Turion; 02-28-2019, 04:21 AM.
              “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

Here's a schematic of the two ways to hook up the 3 battery setup, with and without the boost module.

The single battery setup also requires a boost module, but we are no longer really talking about that setup. the boost module, without everything else being PERFECT begins the process with too much loss at the very beginning to overcome and give you what you want. You would be far better off working with the 3 battery system using a PULSE motor to run a generator and return SOME of that generator output back to the system.

In the attached drawing if you want to run it without the boost module, eliminate everything in green, and attach the two red lines designated by the arrows to each other.
                Thank you so much for posting this. I am going to do a few more basic tests then start on my pulse motor.

-Altrez

Comment

• Pulse motor

There is more than one way to build a pulse motor. You could use a 555 timer to pulse a stock motor. You will need to drive a second motor as a generator or have SOME kind of generator attached so you have usable power. Otherwise you really are just turning a motor that is doing nothing.

Comment

There is more than one way to build a pulse motor. You could use a 555 timer to pulse a stock motor. You will need to drive a second motor as a generator or have SOME kind of generator attached so you have usable power. Otherwise you really are just turning a motor that is doing nothing.
                    Hello Turion,

I have had some success pulsing a stock motor. I have not been able to capture the collapsing charge into the source battery really. Is there a trick to it?

Thanks!

-Altrez

Comment

• Goal.

This is where you need to aim!

This generator will put out between 1600-1800 watts. My bigger machine will put out between 1800-2000 watts. Input to this machine, run by an MY1020 rewound razor scooter motor is less than 300 watts. Of that 300 watts, the 3 Battery circuit that no one believes works can recover about 70%.

John.

Comment

• Originally posted by altrez View Post
                        Hello Turion,

I have had some success pulsing a stock motor. I have not been able to capture the collapsing charge into the source battery really. Is there a trick to it?

Thanks!

-Altrez
                        If you do not know how to use a diode bypass circuit you have never built a monopole energizer. Diode Bypass for inductive loads. Learn!!!

Matt

Comment

• Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
                          If you do not know how to use a diode bypass circuit you have never built a monopole energizer. Diode Bypass for inductive loads. Learn!!!

Matt
                          Matt,

Thank you for the input, I will continue to study.

-Altrez

Comment

• I have been reading this thread again and using the search function to find references to this project wherever they are posted in other threads.

It seems that for the modified motor the MY1020 is superior to the MY1016, have either of them ever been used with the modified windings on a continuous basis without burning up eventually?

Is it just a trick of using a 12-14.5 volt differential rather than increasing the voltage, what voltages have you run it at for long periods without burning it up?

Has progress been made on this front?

I am not as interested in the generators, it is good work, but I specifically want the rotational force and have a low torque fairly simple tech application for it (using Tesla turbines made of either CDs for relative chemical inertness for dealing with water and other room temperature fluids and made of hdd platters and metal parts for dealing with gases, instructions already exist elsewhere).

I have money set aside for this project and am going to be committing to a particular build, currently looking at the MY1020 because the predrilled vent holes look like they would be good for forcing air through to keep it a bit cooler.
                            Last edited by Diplomacy; 03-01-2019, 06:44 PM. Reason: grammar

Comment

• Question

Iamnuts,
                              That would definitely be the goal I would shoot for. But here’s what I don’t understand about those who doubt I even have a generator that meets those specs.

What is it you don’t believe?
                              1. That a generator can be built that produces 2000 watts?
                              2. That it can be turned by a motor running onn24 volts at 12-13 amps (around 300 watts)
                              3. Or that 70% or better of the 300 watts can be recovered.

I still have not even had the time to move my generator from the old house to the new one, so am still months away from having the time to prove any of this to anyone, but I AM really curious. I DO eventually want to finish my research to see if I can get a core material, probably ferrite, that puts out significant power and still supports the delayed lenz necessary to get the kind of results I was getting with iron cores. As I have stated before, the setup I detailed here absolutely WORKS, but with iron cores, heat becomes an issue after about 30 minutes of running the generator. This prompted me to look at some other things that are now my focus but present a different set of problems. However, I released all this stuff about the generator in hopes others would contribute to helping find the right coil core material. That hasn’t happened, so since no one wants to contribute, I see no need to waste my time proving anything to anybody. There are so few people who actually have the time and money to spend to be successful at this stuff it is sad.

Comment

1. That a generator can be built that produces 2000 watts?
                                2. That it can be turned by a motor running onn24 volts at 12-13 amps (around 300 watts)
                                3. Or that 70% or better of the 300 watts can be recovered.

I DO eventually want to finish my research to see if I can get a core material, probably ferrite, that puts out significant power and still supports the delayed lenz necessary to get the kind of results I was getting with iron cores. As I have stated before, the setup I detailed here absolutely WORKS, but with iron cores, heat becomes an issue after about 30 minutes of running the generator. This prompted me to look at some other things that are now my focus but present a different set of problems. However, I released all this stuff about the generator in hopes others would contribute to helping find the right coil core material. That hasn’t happened, so since no one wants to contribute, I see no need to waste my time proving anything to anybody. There are so few people who actually have the time and money to spend to be successful at this stuff it is sad.
                                I might have an answer for you sir, cheap and easy to build

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodium_silicate

Go all the way down to Step 9:
                                https://www.instructables.com/id/Mak...gnetic-fields/

Any sizes can be accomplished through additive layers of the ferrite sodium silicate mix, you could even go more exotic and throw in small amounts of the right materials in addition to the iron, graphene, powdered tourmaline, a very tiny amount of bismuth powder, etc.

A mold could be made by hand, a small amount of water and a file is sufficient for working the material.

If it is going to be in a wet or humid environment the outer layer should be covered in a waterproof epoxy or paint or something.

I believe you about your generator.

Comment

Working...
                                X