X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crystal cell

Originally posted by Duncan View Post
    Hi Shylo when you say 72 volts “It ain’t necessarily so” I also think because these these things look a bit like a battery these crystallised boxes have probably got much more in common with a crystal cell.
    The technique of “bad batteries” isn't just used with the 3BS if you take a look at Ossie Callanan's
    circuit

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct...Y7E3BxUe6NRBow

although the pulse arrangement is very different you will see he also uses “Bad Batteries” which he calls a “Reac” … A rose by any other name … anyway Ossie portrays his batteries in series .. I would suggest its rather more Impedance matching and getting a standing wave in the right position .
    Best wishes Duncan
    Hey Duncan,

I was wondering if a crystal cell of some type would work as a "bad battery". I'm trying to grow different kinds of crystals with plates of metals to act as electrodes for pos and neg. Isn't that what happens on the battery plates? The acid reactions forms crystals on them that grow and fill the gap between them ?? I really am weak in chemistry, but have read some about batteries. Is this a possibility?

If crazy idea sorry, but curious just the same.

Thanks,
    wantomake

Comment

• far from silly IMHO

Oh no that’s not silly at all there are quite a few of us trying every which way behind the scenes to stabilize the bad battery effect so that magic can be produced at will .
      That’s why the thread seems to dry up every so often .. I guess we each get wrapped up in our own endeavours.
      I did a video a while ago demonstrating a parallel resonant point in a “bad battery” since then I have discovered that there are a series of ever higher resonant points.
      In effect a casimir effect as predicted by Marcus Reid
      Marcus Reid Crystal Converter Battery - Casimir Effect - Part 1 - YouTube
      a little reading into the actions of crystals for instance here
      Specifying Quartz Crystals - Tutorial - Maxim
      demonstrates that crystals have two modes of resonant operation series and parallel which of course represent the hertian electricity which we are familiar with (parallel) and Tesla's linear wave which supposedly doesn't exist. (Series) because of our circuit we know our resonant state has to be … series.
      You will see that the tuned series resonant progression through a crystal structure is overtones
      that is 3rd 5th 7th 9th and so on. .. (Indeed so on a long way with the 3BS high into the Ghz range just as Marcus tells us …
      I have managed to track the progression up to 3 MHz which is the limit of my equipment the effect is of course cumulative on the centre … 3 5 6 7 9 .. if you only knew the magnificence …..
      and reflected back at the system as limitless energy. The bad battery is effectively a tuned power antenna with an SWR of infinity. We of course are tuning that standing wave when altering the speed of the motor and so the frequency. It also rather explains why similar batteries are required with very similar responses at UHF.
      I believe Henry T Moray was using a very similar technique but the genius of the man is in the fact that he managed to stabilize the crystal structure. Where as we quickly lose resonance as the crystal conditions within the “bad battery” alter with charge..
      If you take a look at this aged post by MJN wantomake you will see that he has identified a x6 natural harmonic progression leading to infinity . Effectivly a controlled precise explosion on each cycle
      http://www.energeticforum.com/water-...tml#post111774
      the resulting frequencies each having their own “natural space”It is the method used by Puharich and Mayer to very efficiently fracture water.
      Where as with this parallel tuned molecular system very clean sine waves have to be generated and resonance tracked.
      The 3BS is exactly the reverse … The bad battery is fed anti phase (which is why inductance and brushes are essential) … the resonant frequency (speed of motor) is found … at resonance every repetitive wave form is automatically transformed into a sine wave.(which is how I tracked the series resonant points)
      The overtone progression continues through the crystal structure and is reflected back with very much more energy . See piezo effect... so you see its a two way street .
      Anyway wantomake my chemistry is undoubtedly worse than yours and my crystal battery efforts so far remain abysmal but I live in hope that one of us will find the elusive “bad battery “ substitute Its a pity Ibpointless2 cant swing by and give us a hand in the crystal department he seems to thrive in that zone!
      Best wishes Duncan
      Last edited by Duncan; 05-06-2013, 02:17 PM.
      Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• To the moon and then some

Thanks Duncan,

I feel like the curious astronaut that finally got to the moon, but, saw that there was an endless space filled with wonder and more adventure beyond the place he stood. That's the thoughts your words give me. Again reminded of the fun and awe ahead of us.

I like how Ossie Callanan used more than one "reac" to use as the bad battery. It makes sense where Ossie said, "The very small amount of current they will provide for the size of the bank due to the crystalline resistance of the sulfation is all that is needed to provide the free energy that the will convert the radiant energy pulses and feed it back into your good charging battery."

So back to getting lost in experiments and thought.

Again thanks,
        wantomake

Comment

• Originally posted by wantomake View Post
          I like how Ossie Callanan used more than one "reac" to use as the bad battery. It makes sense where Ossie said, "The very small amount of current they will provide for the size of the bank due to the crystalline resistance of the sulfation is all that is needed to provide the free energy that the will convert the radiant energy pulses and feed it back into your good charging battery."
          wantomake
          I can't help but think of Bearden's notion of "degenerate semiconductor", and wonder if the sulfated plates and terminals and their "crystalline resistance" are providing this very thing:
          The Bearden Free Energy Collector
          Bob

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Smith View Post
            I can't help but think of Bearden's notion of "degenerate semiconductor", and wonder if the sulfated plates and terminals and their "crystalline resistance" are providing this very thing:
            The Bearden Free Energy Collector
            Bob
            Its Close. It flips the polarity of the charge and sends it back to the ground or hot depending on your setup. The motor can provide the gain if its working well.

Matt

Comment

• I agree

Matt, I hope, I understand correctly..
              Flip the polarity , to me that describes , a sudden change? Faster than the flip. Eg. That is switch before Lenz shows up.
              I noticed with the generating coils ,that when they were running a load the motor slowed down , need to kill the feed to the coils so the back lash of the coils adds to the input
              When a generating coil moves out of the field, the generation quits and creates an opposite reaction??
              Does the reaction show up ,regardless of when?
              I'm trying to wind a motor so the Lenz effect will add, or cancel itself ,by adding to rotation.
              Any ideas?
              shylo

Comment

• The pulse comes into the dead battery as a positive (+) charge and leaves as a negative (-) charge or vise versa.

Good luck with the motor.

Matt

Comment

• Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
                  Its Close. It flips the polarity of the charge and sends it back to the ground or hot depending on your setup. The motor can provide the gain if its working well.
                  Matt
                  Thanks for the response, Matt.
                  I've seen this 'polarity flip' in another setup I've been working with, where the RE produced is coming into the circuit from ground, and appearing to charge a battery negatively until a load is connected (at which point, it behaves as a normally charged battery). The way I understand it, the brief period following a transient voltage spike is when this oppositely charged RE influx happens. Could it be that the sulfated plates and their crystalline resistance are actually responsible for keeping this spike very short (like hitting a wall of resistance) and causing it to drop off very sharply, ensuring a longer "off time" in which RE can enter? Perhaps this might be the reason for, and nature of the "polarity flip."
                  I'll not say more until I can get this particular system set up on my bench.
                  Bob

Comment

• Prove it to your self first ....

Originally posted by wantomake View Post
                    Thanks Duncan,

I feel like the curious astronaut that finally got to the moon, but, saw that there was an endless space filled with wonder and more adventure beyond the place he stood. That's the thoughts your words give me. Again reminded of the fun and awe ahead of us.

So back to getting lost in experiments and thought.

Again thanks,
                    wantomake
                    The motor you guys are using is providing a very rapid and (yet adjustable) total reversal (back emf)… The alterations your making in load and speed actually ensure the the “bad battery “ sees an identical waveform in both directions. It reacts and responds just as Marcus Reid predicts.
                    You can view this as anti phase …. push pull .. flip-flop ..or reversal as Matt says a rose by any other name....
                    In order to test the theory I basically built this circuit (again down to Ossie ) with JL Naudins variation … which is simple and cheap .. thanks JLN
                    The Callanan's Infinite Power Supply (IPS) : Full tests report by JL Naudin
                    I must confess I had no Interest in driving the light and I have no idea if this circuit can be made to work as advertised .knowing what we do about bad batteries I suspect yes, however I simply needed an adjustable fast switching Inductive source which I knew must be anti-phase to apply to a “bad battery” In order to effectively replace the motor action.
                    putting a bad battery in series with the centre tap of that transformer does exactly that.
                    A total reversal of current with each cycle .guaranteed ... Driving the circuit with a function generator allows study over a large and far higher frequency range than the mechanical switching of motor and brushes can possibly reach..
                    A little thought will remind you boys and girls that series resonance effectively exhibits zero impedance
                    therefore an oscilloscope across the naughty battery will tend to show zero voltage, However there is also that other characteristic to keep in mind …. a recurring waveform into a resonant circuit will transform into “a sine wave”
                    Building the circuit using a “bad battery” as I describe and making one oscilloscope trace the input and the other trace across the “bad battery” will show the miraculous transformation into a sine wave. At ever increasing frequencies in casimir fashion.
                    Of course you'll be at the extreme voltage resolution of the scope but its unmistakable as the ragged switch action converts into a sine wave.
                    Sweeping up the frequency ranges you will also clearly see the multiple resonant points just as described by Marcus. Given all that If someone with some crystal Nous can now just tell us how to stabilise the effect … why we shall be in clover. (assuming we survive)
                    I came across this link on EPDs thread and include for your interest
                    Solar radiant energy and the Electrinium battery - Nu Energy â„¢
                    It needs to be kept in mind that if this system is to make it into the arena its got to be kept simple .. I don't think Joe soap can do function generators and push pull oscillators ... DC motors are just the ticket! For that reason I didn't bother David's thread with this diversion. However to prove and demonstrate the fundamental principles and the way this system operates I suggest you repeat the experiment I did above. I did it some time ago and threw the circuit together in true experiment fashion …. I also pushed it to the limit until I popped transistors
                    It was of course never meant for public display however I've just gone and retrieved some of the bits for your amusement

I'm slow but I'm bloody rough .. the bread board bush on the left hand side is JNLs conversion and of course the obviously absent “popped “ transistor is clear. Having grasped the how and why it all works who knows all about crystals ? (not the meth type) so there's a bit more to think about wantomake … and something else to make! And try, you will find that resonant transform recurring as far as your function generator can go >>>> like a bell ringing far up the spectrum just like Marcus Reid and John Hutchinson have told us. … but In overtones .. you have to hit the right note to be "In the zone" as David say's
                    Kind regards Duncan
                    Last edited by Duncan; 05-08-2013, 10:06 AM.
                    Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Negativly charged, drive coils

I've seen this , the battery going negative,still haven't figured it out.
                      When you short a coil as the charge is being induced, then release the short,...before maximum output, you can catch the spike.

I think you can do it just with the windings..no switching involved.
                      shylo

Comment

• Testing

I took the brushes off a stock motor and replaced with, 3 contact points. In the pic you can see a sparking gap (an on and off switch). Actually all 3 wires are arcing.
                        I experimented four 4 hours, and drew my primaries down to 22.5volts.
                        With the attached (my attempt at a schematic)
                        I ran for another 4 hours and brought the primaries back to 25volts
                        The problem I'm having are the contact points on the com keep burning off.
                        shylo
                        Last edited by shylo; 01-25-2014, 11:44 AM.

Comment

• shylo,
                          the top battery in your circuit diagram has nothing connected to the negative except the meter? Is this correct?

Dave
                          “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                          —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Primary one

Hi Dave ,yes that's right, I realized it today, so I took it out of the circuit.
                            I ran for 4 hours this morning, after making new connections, before realizing the battery. During that run ( I was still reading both batteries at this time) the primary reading went as high as 27 volts .
                            Seeing my mistake I took it out and ran for another hour and a half. During that run the voltage (on the single battery) dropped 2 tenths of a volt , I never seen any charging, the voltage just didn't move but as soon as I shut down the voltage came to ,2 100ths of the original after 10mins of rest, It may have come back if I let it rest longer.
                            I the hooked up 3 more transformers trying to feed the un-hooked battery.
                            I also used brushes from other motors for contacts ,but you need as small a connection point as possible.
                            I feel like I'm going 10 different directions all at the same time.
                            I want to add more dead batteries as well .
                            Lots to do yet ...shylo

Comment

• As to going in 10 directions at once, I know how you feel!! Today I am concentrating on getting the Lenz free generator up and running independent of anything else. Just making sure all the pieces fit together and it spins freely. Did that yesterday, so today we press the magnets into the rotors and assemble it. Tomorrow I attach the modified Razor Scooter motor and make it run. Will be running it on potential difference plus producing power, so we shall see how the 3BGS on steroids performs. I'll keep you all posted.

Dave
                              “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

• Grrr,
                                Busted two magnets pressing them into the rotors, so had to order more magnets. That will take a few days, so my chance to run this is pushed into the future again. Got lots to work on in the meantime.

This is Matt's design for a generator, run by Matt's design for a motor. Can't wait to see what happens with it running on the 3BGS setup.

Dave

Comment

Working...
                                X