X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• liber63
    replied
    Hi everybody!
    I want to tell you that I check every day at least four times this thread for any news, any developments, and I pay attention to each one who writes something, even if that something is not in my immediate sphere of interest, or understanding. Sometimes I feel that there are so many others along with me who are doing the same thing I do, at the same time. It’s not very easy for a lot of people to experiment again and again and continue to have the will to go on. Many don’t have the means, or time, or get distracted from everyday life, families, or get bored when not succeeding much, or don’t know enough to do experiments. I, myself have some of the above from time to time and sometimes all together! Experimenting, needs special skills, knowledge,patience, inspiration and right conditions. That’s why I admire all those who have these. Even when they disagree with each other, I think they are great people. So to those who have these advantages, and virtues, please, bear with us, and give us some of your light. Nobody has started from zero. It’s a collective evolution, as well as individual. We absolutely depend on others to live, and others depend on us.
    Enemies look like a real thing up there by itself, but really, we are the first to develop the notion of an enemy in our minds and then an enemy appears to us. I am not saying they don’t exist. But we create them with our fear, or, and separation. They don’t come from the ‘zero point’. Do they? Otherwise, they would be very welcome!
    Panos

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    WallyWonka

Wally,
    If you get the chance, you can email me at dvd.bowling@gmail.com I'll be here.

Dave

Leave a comment:

• Mario
    replied
    Hi Dave,

I did send you a PM (reply) about two weeks ago, so don't know if you got it if your box was full. Don't need to reply I know you're busy Just wanted to make sure you got it...
    Btw, Even if I don't post much I'm still working on things...

cheers,
    Mario

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    Watch out, you're next! I'm a human spambot.
    Last edited by Turion; 10-09-2013, 01:14 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Matthew Jones
    replied
    LOL, You Pest.... LOL

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    WW, YOUR PM box is FULL and I can't PM you anymore

YOU probably can't send either, if your box is full because it can't keep a copy of your sent message.

If you don't know how to clear it out, maybe this will help:

On your Personal Message Page you will find some words on the Left, such as “Sunday”….”Last Week”….2 Weeks Ago” that are in bold type. Immediately across the page to the right you will see how many messages you sent that day or that week. You can click in the box next to the number of messages. Then scroll down the page to the Blue Strip that runs from one side of the page to the other. In that Blue strip on the right side you will see “Selected Messages:” and a drop down box that will Probably have “move to Folder in it Right now. You can use the down arrow to select “Delete” and then hit the “Go” button next to it to get rid of all the old messages you selected above by putting a check mark in the box next to them.

This will clear out the messages you have gotten that you don’t want.

To get rid of the messages you have SENT that you don’t want in your folder, go to the box at the top of the page that will have red, yellow and green in it. Just below this red yellow and green strip is a line that says “Jump to Folder:” in it. Use the arrows to select the "Sent Items" folder and follow the same basic procedure as outlined above to clear out sent messages. Then you will have to change back to the “Inbox” folder when you are done.

Hope that helps.

Sorry I sent you so many PM's I filled up your In Box!

Dave
    Last edited by Turion; 10-09-2013, 12:03 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    CrystalDipoleMatrix,
    You've just hit the nail on the head as far as what the problem is. I brought this to the forum to get a bunch of people involved in figuring out a solution and to work together toward a common goal. Instead, what we have is three or four people spending a lot of money and time building and then the rest sitting back and handing out theory while they try to get others to do the work for them. So why should those of us who are doing the work share where we are with anyone?

You would not believe how often Luther and I or Matt and I talk behind the scenes. THere are a bunch of us that are talking all the time and moving forward whether we post on this thread or not. So no, the 3BGS is not dead. Far from it. Both Luther and I have determined that the BEST performance we get out of this thing is with REALLY BIG MOTORS and REALLY BIG LOADS, and that is the direction we are going, and the reason for all the metal work Luther is doing. When you are running big motors at high speeds under heavy loads, some stuff can get thrown around pretty seriously.

We have so many people who come on the forum and don't believe, so I get PM'd to death. I always try to respond, but I really don't have the time for that. I am really busy, and I need to keep building. I still have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep.

Dave

Leave a comment:

• LutherG
    replied
    We're still here...

Originally posted by CrystalDipoleMatrix View Post
    Just to know watt's up with this thing. This thread seems dead. I'm waiting for some new developement. Don't want to throw any more money out of the window. Buying new batteries to destroy them is out of my business. It will take very long to sulfate them to the point to grow hard sulfate crystals. Free energy seems out of reach for anyone and it's sometimes very frustrating.
    Jean
    Hello Jean,

Actually there are people who know how to get all the energy they need - but for some reason hold back from sharing while Rome burns... I don't judge them for this but it is rather frustrating...

As for me, I'm working on fabricating a frame out of unistrut to mount a couple of 2.5 PMDC motors shaft-coupled together for the next setup to begin testing. I had someone fabricating some heavy-duty bases on which to mount the motors, and it seems he's been really busy and so there hasn't been much progress there...

Once I get those bases then I'll have a pretty solid setup with which to test that won't be in danger of flying apart once I really start applying heavy loads...

Best regards to all,

Luther

Leave a comment:

• CrystalDipoleMatrix
    replied
    Any progress?

Just to know watt's up with this thing. This thread seems dead. I'm waiting for some new developement. Don't want to throw any more money out of the window. Buying new batteries to destroy them is out of my business. It will take very long to sulfate them to the point to grow hard sulfate crystals. Free energy seems out of reach for anyone and it's sometimes very frustrating.
    Jean

Leave a comment:

• ehsanco1062
    replied
    Hi Randy ,
    Thank you that was a real help ,but I couldnt find bad AGM battery thats why I have to make bad battery from good battery I know its expensive but some times we have to pay to get it work.

Ehsan

Leave a comment:

• tachyoncatcher
    replied
    My best

Originally posted by ehsanco1062 View Post
    Hi Randy,
    I have some questions and I need your help with it :
    Does it have the transducer battery be identical because I have found that I orders two identical 12v 7.5Ah AGM battery and I found today that I have one AGM battery but it's 12v 7.2Ah and I want to use this one with one of the two others will that be ok ?
    Ehsan,
    I have never tried to use a new battery to make a transducer so you will have to get that answer from one of the other posters. I have used two different size old batteries with mixed results. For me, the larger battery gained voltage depending on what side it was. If you rotate, you may get a more balanced result.
    Did you ever try to use another identical motor instead of the bifilar tesla coil because I have two I identical motors
    yes, I did not have good results. I tried a smaller motor on the negative side with better results.
    also what kind of wire you use for the coil I mean which one is best the speaker wire or the normal home wire 2.5mm because I have speaker wire and I have the normal wire ?
    Thank you in advance .

Ehsan
    I used a 14AWG twisted-stranded wire. Something like a monster speaker wire. I believe litzed wire would be better. Twisted does not equal litzed. This term is misused most of the time on this forum. With litzed wire, each strand, in the wire is insulated. Uninsulated, twisted wire looses the high frequency conductance.

Hope this helps,

Randy

Leave a comment:

• ehsanco1062
    replied
    Hi Randy,
    I have some questions and I need your help with it :
    Does it have the transducer battery be identical because I have found that I orders two identical 12v 7.5Ah AGM battery and I found today that I have one AGM battery but it's 12v 7.2Ah and I want to use this one with one of the two others will that be ok ?
    Did you ever try to use another identical motor instead of the bifilar tesla coil because I have two I identical motors also what kind of wire you use for the coil I mean which one is best the speaker wire or the normal home wire 2.5mm because I have speaker wire and I have the normal wire ?
    Thank you in advance .

Ehsan

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    ehsanco1062,
    You don't have to completely drain the battery to make a negative transducer out of it. I started with a battery at 11.7 volts and have it holding at -12.8 right now. As long as the power supply you have puts out greater voltage than the battery you are pulsing, it will work. You might want to put a diode between the poser source and the battery if it is at 11 volts so there is no "feedback. Pulse the Positive of the power supply to the negative of the battery.

Dave

Leave a comment:

• ehsanco1062
    replied
    Originally posted by tachyoncatcher View Post
    Hey Ehsan,
    A light bulb of less wattage than the maximum rated output of the battery will work. Something like a auto headlight or dual filament tail light. This is what I have used in the past.
    Good Luck,
    Randy
    Hi Randy,

Thank you that's what I am intending to do to discharge the battery but does this decrease the voltage to zero whit out hooking a resistor across the positive and the negative of the battery, I think Matt mention it was 1ohm 50w if I am right .
    But I will give a try and see what will be the result .

Ehsan

Leave a comment:

• tachyoncatcher
    replied
    Light Bulb

The circuit is quite right I test it today and it's working .i have received the AGM battery today and they are 12v 7.5Ah so I don't know how long it will take to discharge them both and I don't have the resistor you used to discharge the battery to zero so what alternative I have to do this task?

Ehsan
    Hey Ehsan,
    A light bulb of less wattage than the maximum rated output of the battery will work. Something like a auto headlight or dual filament tail light. This is what I have used in the past.
    Good Luck,
    Randy

Leave a comment:

Working...
X