Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From Tito over at OU - Energy Amplication thread.

see the similarities !

Regards, Penno
    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
      I hope folks aren't going to forget this post by mbrownn.
      If we have voltage moving in two directions though the system would this not be a good place to insert a three wire transformer and "milk" some more power out of this thing? This is one of the modifications to this circuit I have been talking to Luther about since he and I first started sharing with each other...combining what we know about this with what Matt Jones has done in the Use for the Tesla switch thread. Luther and I both have the big transformers for Matt's setup, and adding it in is another of the many, many, MANY tests we want to try.

Dave
      Exactly

I thought my posts must have been invisible

Comment

• I would not know what size capacitor or resistor to use in replacement of the bad battery because we don't have figures for its capacitance and impedance. maybe someone could try measuring that somehow. I think this will vary from setup to setup.

Comment

• mbrownn,

Not invisible. What you said makes lots of sense. Once I get all my welding done, I will give some of these things a shot. I have enough batteries and motors to have three setups going, and that is my intention. It is the loads on the motors that become the problem, and I have been working to address that. Without a reasonable load, you are kinda spinning your wheels with this thing, and I want that load to be productive---a generator or energizer of some kind.
          “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
          —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• connected a generator pm dc motor good one , and when i connected to motor it gave me back 8-9v at full speed .. problem is how to feed it back to the system , i was thinking of adding a diode and feeding it back to battery 2, but battery 2 has 12v out so it might not add , i cannot add it back in series, in running system not a good idea ? any idea..

Comment

• Originally posted by penno64 View Post
              From Tito over at OU - Energy Amplication thread.

see the similarities !

Regards, Penno
              how will relay cut in a out , it need to be very fast for spikes and have to be timed at the peak of the curve ..can u post the link of the setup..

Comment

• hello_all,
                Our purpose in starting this thread was twofold, first to show everyone that in its present form, with controlled, cautious use, here is a source of unlimited power that can be used, if only sporadically, to power medium to large loads, lights, etc. and when you have learned to balance the loads we are unsure of its limits.
                Second, to get people to start looking at what we could use in place of, or in combination with, battery three so that the power is constant and endless.

You shouldn't need to feed power back to the system. If you want to do that, the solution would be to pulse the DC motor and feed back to the primary batteries between pulses as John B does with the monopole. You can't output from batteries and input to those batteries at the same time, UNLESS, like I believe we're doing here, we reverse the polarity of the electricity. Right now I truly believe the motor will send electricity back to the primary batteries in pulses. If you put a scope on it, you will see it. And those pulses are over the voltage of the primary batteries. Depending which leg of the motor you have hooked up, those pulses can become greater. So, if you use 120 volt DC motor instead of a 12 volt, how high can those pulses get? And what will the effect of high voltage pulses back to the primary be? These are the things we are working on here.

Dave
                “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

• Originally posted by hello_all View Post
                  connected a generator pm dc motor good one , and when i connected to motor it gave me back 8-9v at full speed .. problem is how to feed it back to the system , i was thinking of adding a diode and feeding it back to battery 2, but battery 2 has 12v out so it might not add , i cannot add it back in series, in running system not a good idea ? any idea..
                  You could put the generator output to a 6 volt battery, separate from the system. If you had two. then alternate charging to each separately. Or have them in parallel . Then they could be wired in series to make 12v as a good battery 1 or 2. As Turion said we should have multiple systems. Charging the batteries on one while running the other and then doing the same while running that one. The best would be to have a minimum of three systems. After running. it would have a rest period while one of the other ones was charging the last system that had a rest.

George

Comment

• Mr. Bedini,

If I wanted to replace a Lead Acid Batt, with a capacitor, what kind of capacitor would I look for?
                    Sincerely,

David P.

Originally posted by Turion View Post
                    mbrownn,

Not invisible. What you said makes lots of sense. Once I get all my welding done, I will give some of these things a shot. I have enough batteries and motors to have three setups going, and that is my intention. It is the loads on the motors that become the problem, and I have been working to address that. Without a reasonable load, you are kinda spinning your wheels with this thing, and I want that load to be productive---a generator or energizer of some kind.

Comment

• We WISH Mr. Bedini were here helping with this!!!

Comment

• I am not him but.... I'll give you the layman's answer.

You cannot replace a battery with capacitor. A battery has is power producer as well as a capacitor. Even super caps are just storage for power.

If you wanted to use a cap for this circuit instead of a dead battery you would have to get real good with switching. You would have to incrementally return the power to the battery through boost circuit, which could be your motor if you set it up right. Alot of work either way.

Matt

Originally posted by eternalightwithin View Post
                        Mr. Bedini,

If I wanted to replace a Lead Acid Batt, with a capacitor, what kind of capacitor would I look for?
                        Sincerely,

David P.

Comment

• Matt,
                          Have you had a chance to mess with this setup any more? Just wondering if you had any insights into what we could do to improve this circuit or replace the battery with other components.

Dave

Comment

• No I have alot running and I cannot spare the batteries right now. Another week or so before some will free up.

Matt

Comment

• Here's a little experiment for those of you who have the necessary equipment and are wondering if this thing is for real or not. Hook up the circuit as I've described it several times. Go through the process I've described for getting your running motor to jump into the "zone."

Now, measure the rpm's of your motor. Once that is done, disconnect the system. Run the motor on a single battery from your two battery stack and measure the rpm's. Run your motor on your two batteries in series and measure the rpm's. How does this compare to the rpm's of running your motor on this system when it is "in the zone"? What accounts for the difference in RPM's?

If you think it's the bad battery, drain it completely any way you can think of, and try the experiment again.

I know what I have seen. I know what you will see. You will see that the RPM's you were getting out of the motor before it jumped into the "zone" are just a little less than what you get out of the two batteries in series, but that once it jumped into the "zone" they were significantly higher...so much higher that the only REASONABLE explanation is that there is another source of input to the motor besides what you get out of the two batteries in series, OR that the motor is able to use that energy in a different way because of the way it is wired in this circuit. Whether it is because the motor acts as a generator or we are utilizing the voltage produced by the two batteries more efficiently, or whether it has tapped into something else, I wouldn't venture to guess, but SOMETHING is going on. I did that test many times several years ago. Because I couldn't get my head around what I was seeing. Have fun.

Dave

Comment

• Lockridge similarity

Hiwater is seeing the same thing happen with his generator in the Lockridge thread. With the right load his RPM's increase. This action must be part of the
                                secret for the Lockridge device. The Lockrige device used a 300 watt load which
                                was its output.

George

Comment

Working...
                                X