• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wallywonka
    replied
    Originally posted by Turion View Post
    WW,
    If you are out there watching, I finally figured out the magnetic polarity. It does everything you said it would do. AMAZING!!
    Now the fun begins Dave

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    Information

There are several things going on that probably have their place in the other thread I started on Your Basic Free Energy Device, but at least one of them specifically applies to the 3BGS, so I will throw it out here.

I think a few people have used a motor on the 3BGS setup, as I've described how to do. Unless it is a modified pulse motor or a very small stock motor, it will probably pull the primaries down eventually because its draw is too much for the batteries most people use with this setup. They just use what they have and don't calculate discharge rates or anything else, so they don't get the results some of us get.

Some people have put transformers in place of the motor to see what they could do with the setup. I have done that too, with mixed results.

A few crafty individuals have substituted an inverter for the dc motor (running between the positives), and run a small pulse type battery charger off it. This keeps their primaries charged up and they get to run loads off battery 3 for free. You might wanna give that a try and let us know the results. Some of us have already DONE it. A word of warning. If you DON'T run a load on battery 3, it will charge up to high, and there goes the potential difference to run the inverter.

Dave

Leave a comment:

• shylo
    replied
    Go About a third of the way down to see my reply.
    It starts out Hi Bob

Leave a comment:

• shylo
    replied
    skip all the garbage
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• shylo
    replied
    Bob give me your e-mail I saved my reply I will send it to you

Leave a comment:

• shylo
    replied
    something funny going on why am I being blocked from answering

Leave a comment:

• shylo
    replied
    let me say that but won't let me answer

Leave a comment:

• shylo
    replied
    it won't let me reply

Leave a comment:

• bobfrench@fastmail.fm
    replied
    ?

Hello shylo,

I am a friend of Dave's and we've been looking at your drawing, but can't figure out what's going on. Are you pulsing the coils somehow? Are the + and - on the bridge rectifier outputs? Are the circles with the ground symbol and J1, J2, etc. labels just junction wires between the coils that go from the diodes to ground?

And what is the significance of "J1 = 14 caps", "J2 = 12 caps", etc.?

Thanks,

Bob French

Leave a comment:

• shylo
    replied
    Hi Dave , I shouldn't really say not connected but isolated via the diodes and coil connections. This is an older setup I was using but still the same I just eliminated some of the junctions.
    You can measure between J1 and J8 which are connected, one cap facing one way and another facing the other. But you can also measure across J1 itself and J8 itself. You get 4 points of output.
    Hope that makes sense.
    artv
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Matthew Jones
    replied
    Battery Monitoring, Testing & Charging Equipment - Eagle Eye Power Solutions

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    Battery analyzer

The one I used at the university electronics lab is made by Cadex. That is from my notes, but I do not have a model number. That one had several add ons for testing different things.

wantomake and Tishatang,
    Your dream is alive and kicking.

Leave a comment:

• wantomake
    replied
    Originally posted by Tishatang View Post
    @liber63
    OK, got it! I guess I should learn to read comments section on youtube. So, my dream of an electric boat is still on.

Chris
    Chris,
    My dreams of electric bike then car are still alive as well. Mine would recharge as you drive. But no plans or designs yet.

wantomake

Leave a comment:

• altrez
    replied
    Originally posted by Turion View Post
    Perhaps if the people that insist this doesn't work and show us videos would invest several thousand dollars in a state of the art battery analyzer and take a look at the results from it, (as I have done) they would change their opinion. I don't OWN one...yet, but I have been able to test the 3BGS with one, and as I recall, Matt DOES own one. And I am not talking about a hand held meter, but a REAL analyzer that costs a few thousand dollars. The cost of running the load on the potential difference is minimal, and far FAR less than running a DC load any other way.

There are things about batteries that very few people really understand. I'm not claiming to understand them either, or I wouldn't have spent 8 years of my life putzing around with the 3BGS, but I can say that dismissing the 3BGS is a terrible error. I don't know if everything Rick shared is for real, but I know absolutely for sure that SOME of it is.

Dave
    Hi Dave,

Can you please post a link or name/model number for the analyzer. I have cheap $300 one and it works great for most things but shows the 3BGS batteries at 30% capacity when they out run a normal battery that shows 90%.

Thanks for the help!

-Altrez
    Last edited by altrez; 05-05-2016, 09:28 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    shylo,
    Can you draw a circuit and shows where these different "points" are that you are connecting caps to? You said they are not connected to a "physical circuit", so what ARE they connected to.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X