My Motors got me to Tap into Radiant Energy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Motors got me to Tap into Radiant Energy

First, I would like to say hello to all of you, I am new to this site, so take it "easy" on me... I was referred here to expose about my findings by Mr. Peter Lindeman. Who I admire much, and got to read his articles out there on the web and agree with him in a complete way in his ways of thinking related to Free Energy.
    To tell you first and briefly about me...I have been involved in Electro Dynamics since 1989, and have developed many different types of Motors and Generators from structural different embodiments, to the fields of electronics controllers and source converters of such machines.
    In other words, I am not a newbie on this, Therefore, I do not make the typical errors and omissions of readings Parameters Required, or analysis of behaviors of related issues, getting or leading to the Wrong Conclusions... that's not me, I mean, I am not perfect either, We humans all make mistakes.

So here I go about this:

While developing one of the Types of Motors Generators Designs, I have been recently working on, and building different prototypes sizes (smalls, mediums and large), I was finding certain readings containing abnormal current behavior. And this type of Motor-Generator do makes more at output than what they get In. However, my point in this thread is not about the discussion of this Motors, but, I will tell you that I use the Counter EMF completely on assistance of the rotation, not against, like Physics says it always must, and that would be "impossible". This Motors are based on permanent magnets(PM) and Brush-Commutator DC types. And this is just as the development move into a higher stage, they will use other type of switching systems.
    However, I had too intense sparks and got shocked outside its frame when I made contact with my hands and accidentally, touched one of the outputs terminals while in motion...I was working with a 36 volts machine...around 6.3 Amps Lipo Batteries, small prototype...so, NO, it could not be such high shocks from higher currents, even the output been over 80 Volts...still the amperage was remaining around the input parameters...to get that kind of Transients Sparks.
    So, I started this search on them...trying to correct the problem and also the curiosity to find this wired source of energy...but then I found that I could create very Heavy Sparks and very robust and continuous by getting the two terminals I was shocked with, to short out...
    Then, I took them apart again, went to my CAD programs, sketches, the 3D Animations...of Coils, Stators to Commutators relations...I mean dissect them in pieces.
    And I really do not like to keep on going on the research part narration (basically because you will love for me to get to the point... ) and it was a lot of reproductions I made replicating the exact models, but at Static Configurations...
    When I finally found the "Issue" I could not believe it...
    My Motors-Generators (meaning 'essentially' their Rotor Coil Structure to Commutator via Brushes) were developing a "Behind my Wires" secondary electricity of a very ,extremely powerful characteristics running through them, at all times. Then I realized and understood, the times when I turned off completely the Oscillations of my Controller (I was using a Drain (Motor Negative) based on an N-Channel MOSFET's arrangement that I had designed and built) so that was impossible!...once that I turned off my oscillator chip from the Regulator side that feeds it, it kills,cuts, every single current coming from Source...and a small Electrolytic Cap was set on Input only, before Voltage Regulator stage. However it "literally" melted a heavy duty Mica-Copper Commutator to almost fuse it with the next ones. Before getting to this discovery, I would have never, figure it out what happened there.
    This type of motor design have many characteristics that others in the market do not have, one of them is the fact of Never needing to Reverse the Electromagnetic Fields Polarity in order to achieve rotation, the fields just Turn Off or Turn On, according to the Oscillator Signals, and I achieve this, by the Coils Design inside of them. This design allows that at T-Off of the Square Wave (Circuit Opens) Rotor Idles, and keep going for nano seconds by inertia and the last magnetic interaction residues to the other Stator Pole where then is reversed "naturally" or by what The Physics call Back Electromotive Force, and this is How the C EMF Assist instead of "Oppose" to rotation.
    This particular design allows the current to flow in a very organized and friendly flow that makes the consumption reduced to minimum values when rotation is constant, and even in higher acceleration times.
    Not like anything else out there, where currents are in a complete War one against each other inside this Machines, whether being a DC, Brushed or Brushless or any AC Type, that because of the current natural behavior stays constantly colliding into each others at Positive- Negative Cycles.
    Then I read Mr. Tom Bearden...about the Dipole Open, and all about the Free Energy concepts out there...and Nikola Tesla back in the 1800's tapping into Radiant Energy...and kept going..till I got to the essence of my Discovery...Then I could Not even believe it myself...what was what I was getting there.
    I know many of you are going to laugh, I laughed myself...I did research the history all, my friends, because I do not like just to get my Lab results naked outside...I went all the way to Maxwell equations...to Lorentz changes of the Asymmetrical fields along with Albert Einstein...where they disregarded the Aether as been part of the Interchange with the Electromagnetic fields...then the Electric Engineering took a wrong course towards building the best way to keep killing this energy...to keep teaching new Engineers this are Parasitical and Transient currents We All have to Kill by "Choke", by Flywheel Diodes and Snubbers, and as many "Patches" (just to cite a few) as they could get their hands on.
    But I will get here to the very bottom of this...discussion, or may I say 'Disclosure'?... I had found, it has always been 'present' between Us all, in every coil of enameled wire, in every inductor, in every Transformer, Motor, Generator, no matter type, or design...The Main Laws of Electrodynamics were sold to Evil...and we all believe them, we swallowed them...
    And I really feel I am putting my knowledge and experience of many years at doubt here...with what I am about to reveal, and please, at any time I am trying to minimize, or underestimate the work of so many bright Scientists we have and had, and Engineers, developers, as all of You here, like me, looking for the Fountain of the Radiant Energy, The Cold Electricity or the Divine Force of Nature converted for our use as Energy Source...
    It is the Counter Electromagnetic Force, the Back EMF, the one who "Opposes" very conveniently to our motors and generators desired motion sense...so we have no other choice than to keep using the Gas or Diesel Engines as Prime Movers to Generators...And Motors that do not have the way to compete to the fast and reliable Gas New Engines.
    To all of You that are into Lab and practice work...that like to make your own things...solder, cut make weld..make electronic diagrams and form great circuits...that actually you do not need that much knowledge, really...just to make an Oscillator a Coil of wire (Core less [Plastic]is better than solid or laminated steel, but they will also work) and I will answer the reason why, during the thread on the comments) a couple of Fast Switching diodes...Meters, Digital Oscilloscopes(if you have it, if not some meters reads Hertz, you do need at least Two)...and let's do a very simple test...
    Hook Up the Diodes to the Coil Inputs (No Secondary for Now, it works great with a secondary, actually even better, but for sake of simplicity, as a test only lets do it Simple)
    The Diodes will be at BOTH ENDS of Coil, make sure you know which side is North and South at Core, according to turns sense (Right Hand Rule)...Ok, the Diodes are there to Block our Input to get out, so we "Input" our Positive-Negative Oscillating Signal before Both Diodes (DIRECT TO COIL), and we read outputs from outer diodes end...What they do besides blocking our current out, is filter our Radiant Energy from our transients, and parasites (hehe, the other way around right?)
    Then set readers anywhere to monitor this system, set the Hertz Meters on Your Input Signal (before diodes) and also would be good to monitor your consumption with a Volts meter and Also the same Volts-Hertz at Output (make sure your meters have "Over Load Capabilities" (I melted a few chinese ones) or you will fry them, basically at output. Read Batteries or Power Source, and have ready a Load, I use Fluorescent BULBS (Self Ballasted) 120 Volts...65 Watts or Higher...or less, just be very careful when tuning the oscillations Up, or you will blow them, and they contain Mercury (Hg) not good for Human body...Now , according to the set up each one have..would be different, but I used Batteries, Lipo or Lithium Ion 3 packs would be like 36 volts (I have tons of Chargers and this batteries,...but others are fine too, I also used regular Lead Acid, even better they get charged within the system, since you guys and gals are gonna make "Overunity" here.
    Below I will post a Rough Diagram I did to show my friends in Facebook and You Tube...
    I will be here to answer any questions.
    Thanks for reading me and excuse me for writing such a long post!!...but I wanted to express my knowledge, and how I got to this by complete accident... before dumping this 'Bomb' on you all!!
    Have a nice evening

Last edited by Ufopolitics; 02-07-2012, 06:21 AM.
    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

welcome to the boards.

The way to test it is to couple your motor with an identical motor set up all inline with a genset with a dc output.

then measure the input current off the ac line to your pulser/motor and switch the drive from one motor to the other and see what you get for voltge across the load.
    Last edited by Kokomoj0; 02-07-2012, 07:34 AM.

Comment

Welcome Ufopolitics

I do not fully understand your post. Will have to re-read and examine your diagrams. But what it sounds like, is you have discovered what the Lockridge
      device thread, as well as other threads, on this forum are trying to achieve. It
      is very good to see someone with your knowledge and expertise with DC motors
      join this forum. It sounds as if you are somewhat of an expert in building these
      motors. A lot of us are just learning and trying to understand from a more basic
      level of knowledge. Your input here will be very gratefully appreciated.

George

Comment

Hello Ufopolitics and Welcome,

[IMG][/IMG]

Despite the late (early) hours I attempted to give a try. I was a bit confused with battery polarity in your setup, however, I hooked up same way as J.B circuit with additional diode from neg. output terminal. Is that what you meant?
        I fed transistor (NPN) from signal generator and used short d.c. Also, I used 24V lead acid (2x12V). Yes, I was able to get 13W fluorescent going at few resonant spots, ranging from single kHz up to 100's of kHz but it seem to work too bright near the socket while the rest is dimm. What frequency range you're operating? My coil is small, maybe 300T of AWG#24, first one I found. Do you have any suggestions as far as above components?

Thank you

Vtech
        'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

http://www.nvtronics.org

Comment

A BIG WELCOME TO THE FORUM. Thanks for bringing this information to the forum.There are a lot of similarities in in other devices that are self sustained. One of the main ones is that of a coil having its counter part. Which does raise heck with the lenz law. keeping the motor in a forward direction and even gaining rpm under load.

Comment

Diodes

UFOPolitics
            Aren’t your diodes the wrong way round in your diagrams?

Comment

A quote from your FB post - "Coil is outputting Negative (notice detail) from the positive terminal of Battery". It seems that you have reversed battery symbol in your diagram, in which case it will look like J.Bedini oscillator with extra diode. In such case NPN transistor will operate, when triggered by square wave. Am I correct?

Thanks
              Vtech
              'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

Comment

Here's his vid RADIANT FREE ENERGY - YouTube
                Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

Ufopolitics. Most people who have been studying alternate energy awhile know we've all been fed a lot of nonsense theory of how electrical energy works. It's great to see a keen observer like yourself find a hole in the nonsense we've been sold for so long. Our planet and the people need a usable power source so much now that I hope we can make use of this knowledge you have to break the chains that currently bind us. Thanks for sharing here!
                  There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

Hi and
                    Ufopolitics

Nice Finding what you have here, sounds really incredible simple, but seems, we first do need a bit practicing for it but its well explained with your 3 Pictures.

Regarding to your Drawings on your (mine-)Circuit, the Plus at the Sourcesymbol is the one with the bigger Line?

For that Case the Question from nvisser would be answered, if the Diodes are the wrong Way.
                    They would be not, because the Backpath to the Minus Source would go over the Load and the Diode back to it.
                    Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by Joit View Post
                      Hi and
                      Ufopolitics

Nice Finding what you have here, sounds really incredible simple, but seems, we first do need a bit practicing for it but its well explained with your 3 Pictures.

Regarding to your Drawings on your (mine-)Circuit, the Plus at the Sourcesymbol is the one with the bigger Line?

For that Case the Question from nvisser would be answered, if the Diodes are the wrong Way.
                      They would be not, because the Backpath to the Minus Source would go over the Load and the Diode back to it.
                      Joit, I uploaded this diagram. Lower circuits are Ufopolitics but upper - Bedini was added by me as comparison. I also marked battery polarity in "mine) circuit on the right, according to the symbol polarity. Original diagrams are unmarked. Below is original -

[IMG][/IMG]

Vtech

General D.Eisenhower

Comment

Wow!! THANKS for the BIG WELCOMES!!
                        Is a BIG pleasure to be here with all of you!!
                        Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Originally posted by Kokomoj0 View Post
                          welcome to the boards.

The way to test it is to couple your motor with an identical motor set up all inline with a genset with a dc output.

then measure the input current off the ac line to your pulser/motor and switch the drive from one motor to the other and see what you get for voltge across the load.
                          Hello Kokomoj0,
                          I already have tried that test on my motors (hooking one to one facing each others) mechanically though...I really do not understand your idea...I am not using AC at all...just square waves and DC...
                          And excuse me but am not very familiar with this Interface...would love to answer One by One of your comments...so am using "quotes" to see if it works fine...sorry

Comment

There have been a number of claimed overunity circuits where the diodes appeared to be backwards as well as some people I trust alluding to some unique effects of a backwards diode in certain situations.

It's good to make sure it's not just a drawing error but I think there are situations where the backwards diode is a valid way to overunity.
                            There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

Originally posted by blackchisel97 View Post
                              Joit, I uploaded this diagram. Lower circuits are Ufopolitics but upper - Bedini was added by me as comparison. I also marked battery polarity in "mine) circuit on the right, according to the symbol polarity. Original diagrams are unmarked. Below is original -

[IMG][/IMG]

Vtech
                              Originally posted by FRC View Post
                              I do not fully understand your post. Will have to re-read and examine your diagrams. But what it sounds like, is you have discovered what the Lockridge
                              device thread, as well as other threads, on this forum are trying to achieve. It
                              is very good to see someone with your knowledge and expertise with DC motors
                              join this forum. It sounds as if you are somewhat of an expert in building these
                              motors. A lot of us are just learning and trying to understand from a more basic
                              level of knowledge. Your input here will be very gratefully appreciated.

George
                              Thanks blackchisel97,

It is my pleasure!
                              Now, it was my complete mistake, and I am sorry for that!...the Battery was wrong, it goes just like Bedini's, or Diode at negative would not be doing nothing except to guard from Load back spikes ...that is a MOSFET N Channel(which is also not its symbol)...meaning his Source Drain side is negative, please change it if you could. thanks
                              Now the Bedini has No Diode on other side of L1 (Inductor, sorry did not do the "L"). And that is what I am referring to. To get JUST INDUCTANCE Voltage out of L1 or Inductor!!
                              The diodes prevent from our Input to get to output. But just the Inductor output.
                              That is the whole idea!!
                              Thanks again
                              I will redo this much better...just a question, how do you get this images so good on the posts?...the uploader just asks for Http...no Browser Uploads?
                              Thanks for your patience with me.

Comment

Working...
                              X