Bi-toroid Transformer of Thane C. Heins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Late Night testing

I am not sure what the precise phase angle is other than it shifts over a tiny bit from 90 degrees. The choppy wave? I get a choppy wave as soon as I use tuning caps but it looks like a big shift in phase angle so I am guessing a 55-60 degree COS multiplication. But again it was late and I got confused on every reading. I had too many results.

I will continue and do videos. This is a long drawn out process if done right. Mr Clean is the only serious experimenter out here and he is you example of how to find answers. Years of research is the right way.

What I am starting to see is that no one really knows the answer to all of the questions that arise. Everyone has a big title in the engineering dept but this stuff does not apply to the old box.

Mike

Originally posted by wayne.ct View Post
    These two diagrams were interesting and deciding what is the load is a good question. My observation is the two adjustments of frequency and duty factor allow for some tuning. It bears some consideration.

Regarding your recent results, Mike, do the .21 watts in/ .41 watts out figures go with the clear scope shot or the "choppy" scope shot?
    Last edited by BroMikey; 11-08-2014, 11:33 PM.

Comment

• Thanks and so on

Yes, I understand.

Thanks for the quick reply.

I don't mean to set myself up as an expert. I am only trying to offer up what I hope will help. I would like to replicate what others are doing, but that is not always possible. I find that there are always differences between what I build and what I see. If my results were to happen to be better, I would gladly try and share because that would be constructive. Negative results don't prove anything. There are too many things that don't work and plenty of people out there and on this forum that take pleasure in being negative.

I am learning, too. And, I have plenty still to learn.
      There is a reason why science has been successful and technology is widespread. Don't be afraid to do the math and apply the laws of physics.

Comment

• You Are Awesome

As far as I am concern, you are one of the most conscientious well spoken individuals I have encountered. You will do great things. The reason I brought up EE attitudes is that it can be an obstacle. In EE there are many branches of DEEEEEEEEP understanding that to me is all about sales of more school time.

Just look at the junk with the atom smasher that never quite reaches Fusion after billions and billions. The big money does not want us to learn the simple truth so they plant stumbling blocks in the minds of their school boy cronies.

As far as I am concerned the high brow college professor is endoctrinated in arrogance. They only know what they are told to know. Blind Dogs.

Thanks for hearing me rant wayne, you make a great sounding board

mike

Originally posted by wayne.ct View Post
        Yes, I understand.

Thanks for the quick reply.

I don't mean to set myself up as an expert. I am only trying to offer up what I hope will help. I would like to replicate what others are doing, but that is not always possible. I find that there are always differences between what I build and what I see. If my results were to happen to be better, I would gladly try and share because that would be constructive. Negative results don't prove anything. There are too many things that don't work and plenty of people out there and on this forum that take pleasure in being negative.

I am learning, too. And, I have plenty still to learn.

Comment

• Us20140253271

Originally posted by vidbid View Post

Posted drawing by Vidbid
          Heah, look. Doesn't the drawing in Thane's patent look like my drawing?

https://www.google.com/patents/US20140253271

https://patentimages.storage.googlea...911-D00000.png
          Attached Files
          Last edited by vidbid; 12-01-2015, 04:52 AM. Reason: corrected link
          Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Reporting on "Energy CAN be CREATED" Video

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2H5BerC9Go[/VIDEO]

Energy CAN be CREATED Bi-Toroid Transformer Operating at Infinite Eficiency with Zero PF Dec 7, 2014 - YouTube

Code:
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2H5BerC9Go
            INTRODUCTION to Potential Difference Inc. Bi-Toroid Transformer (BiTT)

DasVIDaniya

Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Energy CAN be CREATED Bi-Toroid Transformer Operating at Infinite Eficiency with Zero

Code:

Very Good.
              Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Over Unity

Hello All

I have just done a new quick test of the bi-toroid concept with a successfull result.

I have made several such tests before without good final results (<1 ).

It should be fine if someone else here could make a similar test to confirm (my)/ the test result.

I took two fat ferrite U-cores and four smaller television fly back cores. One of the fat core and two of the FBC:s only acts as an "I" !!
                I have TWO input coils in parallell and the output coils in series , right now.

The Input coils have 2x200 turns and output 2x137 turns. Load resistor = 4249 Ohm (sertainly not optimum, quick test) and phase & current resistor at input = 2 Ohm.

Results: Input; 5 kHz, 1.7545 Volt, 1.785 mA, phase 87.85 degrees cos=0.02966. . .Input power: V x A x cos
                Output ; 0.7523 Volt over 4249 Ohm . . . Output power: V sqr / R

This gives: Input =1 Output =1.134 i.e 113.4 %

But my scope is a simple USB Welleman-type so some tenth part of a degree can be inaccurate. The Volts and mAmps are measured with a Fluke DMM and checked on the scope to see if the figures seem to be relevant.

Edit: Due to oscilloscope/ probe failure New figures (in blue) adjusted with a 0.45 degree lower value.

Regards
                Arne
                Last edited by seaad; 12-27-2017, 05:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by vidbid View Post

Code:

Very Good.
                  Thanks so much Vid!!

I enjoyed that video all the way!!

It helps a lot to observe the Architecture of that Full Core in detail...as well as we all could see the Steel Lamination's Tape behind on the shelf...

If we notice, when making that core, the secondaries take exactly DOUBLE the amount of laminations compared to the primary cross section...Thanks also for posting that nice and big pic of it from patent and from your desk.

All this "small data" pieces by pieces...put together will bring Us all the light very soon...

Thanks friend!!

Regards

Ufopolitics
                  Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by seaad View Post
                    Hello All

I have just done a new quick test of the bi-toroid concept with a successfull result. Successfull until I find whats wrong. .

I have made several such tests before without good final results (<1 ).

It should be fine if someone else here could make a similar test to confirm (my)/ the test result.

I took two fat ferrite U-cores and four smaller television fly back cores, SEE PICs. One of the fat core and two of the FBC:s only acts as an "I" !! SEE drawing.
                    I have TWO input coils in parallell and the output coiil in series , right now.

The Input coils have 2x200 turns and output 2x100 turns(unsure). Load resistor = 4249 Ohm (sertainly not optimum, quick test) and phase & current resistor at input = 2 Ohm.

Results: Input; 5 kHz, 1.7545 Volt, 1.785 mA, phase 88.3 degrees cos=0.02966. . .Input power: V x A x cos
                    Output ; 0.7523 Volt over 4249 Ohm . . . Output power: V sqr / R

This gives: Input =1 Output =1.433 , i.e 143 %

But my scope is a simple USB Welleman-type so some tenth part of a degree can be inaccurate. The Volts and mAmps are measured with a Fluke DMM and checked on the scope to see if the figures seem to be relevant.

Regards
                    Arne
                    Hello Seaad,

Sorry, but I believe you can not have good results with that set up...

You have "divided" the ONLY ONE primary on Patent... into TWO Coils PLUS TWO separated Cores...that's just part 1.

Second, the Primaries cores are NOT at least HALF of Secondaries Cores...maybe like one third or one fourth.

Third, the Field Geometries for Primaries-Secondaries are not set within same plane, but seating at 90º apart.

Anyways, just what I think...not much..

Regards

Ufopolitics
                    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• UFO

Sorry I have my test result! Faulty or not.
                      PLEASE! Build and prove me Wrong.
                      I dont care how the contraption looks like. For me It only have to work as is.

Regards
                      Arne

Comment

UFO

Sorry I have my test result! Faulty or not.
                        PLEASE! Build and prove me Wrong.
                        I dont care how the contraption looks like. For me It only have to work as is.

Regards
                        Arne
                        Wow!! Seaad, relax man!!...take a chill pill...

It don't work...so what good is it for?...EXCEPT for trying to REPAIR WHATEVER IS WRONG?

I was just trying to express my point of view...In order to help you...so take it easy

Ufopolitics
                        Last edited by Ufopolitics; 12-07-2017, 08:26 PM.

Comment

• ==> UFO

Y

Comment

==> UFO

Y
                            This is the one i ran at 60hz off a variac at 10v and now i want to
                            use an amplifier like Bill Alek does.

The result on mine was good, I ran cos .2 also on the scope, it works.

http://flyer.thenetteam.net/1BiTT3.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post

Bro
                              Yours Have 3 coils, Mine 4 !!
                              se pic

(cos 0.2= 78 degrees )

Regards /Arne
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by seaad; 12-07-2017, 10:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post

Hey Mikey,

WTF was that???!!!

Geez Bro, well...I know, it means you are working on it...

The heck...it works right?

One thing that gives strength to any of electromagnetic coupling...is the CORE FLUX TRANSFER...considering -on this particular case- that Prinmary do NOT get the "Back Flux" from secondaries, hence, keeping zero at primary WHEN LOADED.

To me, the above is the most important data of all...

Anyways, I see your flux is communicating by "Space-Transfer"...

Good to see you working Miley!!!...

Ufopolitics

Comment

Working...
                                X