No announcement yet.

Steven Marks TPU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In Jacks vid he says "it doesnt contain any batteries capable of generating the amount of electricity your going to be witnessing here" he doesnt say it contains no battery's.
    Even so, if it has a small battery its still amplifying energy, it looks as though he is winding on cd's the unit seems to be mounted on a cd spindle. Has anyone found the full version.
    Steven Marks TPU video by Jack Durban DVD reliz Hi8 kassete DL version 1 - YouTube
    Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
      In Jacks vid he says "it doesnt contain any batteries capable of generating the amount of electricity your going to be witnessing here" he doesnt say it contains no battery's.
      Even so, if it has a small battery its still amplifying energy, it looks as though he is winding on cd's the unit seems to be mounted on a cd spindle. Has anyone found the full version.
      Steven Marks TPU video by Jack Durban DVD reliz Hi8 kassete DL version 1 - YouTube
      Yes, i would like to see also full version, but all i have found so far on youtube is this vid. So, you say he doesnt say it contains no battery`s, but he doesnt say it contains any battery`s either. At 2:30 he says: "This device will produce 61.5 V literally forever!" So, even if there was some batteries in it which i do not believe it's the case, device which will produce 61.5 V forever would be too good that we have to worry whether there is any batteries in that device or not!
      Last edited by cikljamas; 10-30-2011, 11:42 PM.
      "There is no love without prayer - there is no prayer without forgiveness because love is prayer - forgiveness is love." Virgin Marry - Immaculate Conception ...The geologists say it's not in the ground, the airforce says it's not in the air, the astronomers say it's not from space, so we are running out of options...

Comment

My internet bandwidth is restricted so I can't watch long video's, but I did
        watch the first one. Firstly a voltage reading is not output, there is no power
        output shown in that video, it would be a piece of cake to show a small device
        like that running from a small battery and showing 60-70 volts.

Secondly until someone can explain how any device could output usable power
        without some input I am always skeptical.

Thirdly he states that the device resonates at 7 or 8 Hz or something but he
        uses 50-60 Hz gear on the big ones.

When I get some more time I'll watch some other video's.

I won't be trying to replicate anything without a theory of operation.

So far if what LaserSaber says about his device is true it looks to be a very
        good and simple device to build for good cheap lighting. Iron powder core's
        could maybe be used or even laminated transformer/motor steel which I will
        try because I have lots of it. As long as the frequency is not too high
        steel laminate should be OK. My steel laminate rings are 8 3/4 inches diameter.

Cheers

Comment

hello to all members TPU WIZ in da house.

Hello everyone intrested in the TPU ... i have worked on this many years i can explain the entire thing however there many versions of this device and all can operate differntly all yeild the same desired result ie overunity or free energy

im not the best speller typer or a grammer wizard you all have ever seen but deal with we will get through it ..

the tpu = TESLAS POWER UNIT hands down this is not up for disscution
          im just saying hello to all intrested members
          feel free to ask questions and i can provide some simple expairments people can conduct!

this is a great place to start and understand what takes place in a TPU

FREE ENGERY COIL - YouTube

IST TPU ROTATING MAGNETIC FEILDS - YouTube
          regards

willy
          Last edited by willy96; 10-31-2011, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
            come on, that was proven to be a hoax by anyone that was not censored on harti's site.

its a magnetic reed switch and it can hold several NIMI triple AAA cells.

Yeh in fact I have the full version of all that garbage on backup disks somewhere.

So did they ever let marks back into the US or is he still hiding out in asia? Last I heard there were indictments against him for fraud and embezzlement.

Comment

Originally posted by willy96 View Post
              Hello everyone intrested in the TPU ... i have worked on this many years i can explain the entire thing however there many versions of this device and all can operate differntly all yeild the same desired result ie overunity or free energy

im not the best speller typer or a grammer wizard you all have ever seen but deal with we will get through it ..

the tpu = TESLAS POWER UNIT hands down this is not up for disscution
              im just saying hello to all intrested members
              feel free to ask questions and i can provide some simple expairments people can conduct!

this is a great place to start and understand what takes place in a TPU

FREE ENGERY COIL - YouTube

IST TPU ROTATING MAGNETIC FEILDS - YouTube
              regards

willy

If that is true then why didnt you explain it to farmhand when he very politely asked you to explain it to him in your tube thread.

I guess its not true though since you never got even ONE to work?

I dont recall Tesla making anything the likes of a failed TPU, in fact all of teslas devices to the best of my knowledge work.

Your TPU does not work, and many people have tried relentlessly to get it to work and have failed.

It sounds to me like someones nose is growing doesnt it.
              Last edited by Kokomoj0; 10-31-2011, 11:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cikljamas View Post
                I do not know about great points, but at 0:12 he translate TPU as Tesla Power Unit which is really funny, i have thought TPU is acronym for Toroid Power Unit

It sounds to me like he is trying to hijack Teslas' good name and give him a bad name by attaching it to their failed toroid.

Comment

Willy: We are all ears...
                  You were the first to try the Tv yokes as a toroid, now, years later people are coping that. Can you let us know where you got those big 5 inch toroids? Are they the nanoperm ones?
                  Your spelling has improved. You did have many interesting things to show and tell. Did you ever get the TPU idea working?
                  NickZ

Comment

Steven Mark TPU

Originally posted by Kokomoj0 View Post
                    They have been working on it for over 5 years on overunity.com and guess what.... it does not work. But there used to be lots of wire and creative coils that you could buy on ebay from frustrated people who realized that enthalpy and entropy will sneak up on you every time. May want to direct your attention to the ecat or tesla transmitter and other devices that others have actually proven to "work", unless you are an expereinced and degreed engineer with an intimate understanding of coil design.
                    When there's a will to cheat, there's a way to do so... However, when something is real, there's also a will and a way. Originally, this TPU was brought to public places wrapped in massive layers of tape to conceal it's operation, however, I think I located a cheat in one of his videos, the garage video to be quite honest. I have never seen anybody post this yet, however, there's a post for somebody saying "I dare you to prove me wrong about his windings!".

Here's the sad part that people do not realize... The first public appearance has shown his device on TV wrapped in electrical tape lighting a 100w bulb. This bulb was bright, oh yeah, it seemed great.. But, little did anybody know was that Steven Mark has been able to draw this energy in from any flourescent source or high voltage source pushed through an ionized photonic gas.. This is why he would show it off in his garage on film, he would show it off in office buildings and it would massively vibrate with the magnets inserted... however, he still did cheat! His videos weren't in bad format just because he couldn't put it on a good quality camera, he did so because the bulbs were powered by a tiny wire or set of wires. He did so because it would only power (1) 40 watt bulb and it was just barely. The magnets assisted with the leeching of the energy from the flourescent bulbs, and, it is a basic form of a magnetic pickup, which the magnet "amplifies" the pickup of the lamps flux since it is a higher voltage and it carries further than normal. I know this because I have duplicated it, and, it only works with the flourescent ballast and bulb illuminated within a 6-10 foot area.. this is why he doesn't walk around with it.. he acts as if he would electrocute himself. I played with this and it is merely an open core made of aluminum to draw in or leech the energy from a plasmatic source, which neons and flourescents are... It works imilarly to Don Smith's plasma device , however, it functions as a capacitor between inductors and needs the aluminum mediums to draw in this energy. The problem he had was that the aluminum frame being separated is like an air capacitor. All he had to do was place the coils at a 90 degree angle and stick one coil through it, then, inject the energy used to make it work through the middle, like Don's dipole magnetic generator did.. But, Mark was trying to get it to work without putting energy into the system, however he failed miserably, but, he knew it would draw from the flourescent source using a miniscule ground and a small amount of dc energy to get it boosted, then, it really does do some magic. The problem is, he was hiding this in his garage video and I will show you all what I am talking about. But, why he would hide this is beyond me because the device really does work with a small input being next to some sort of source, as a leeching device, so, it does have a function.. and the best part is that the magnets do not die, they just have to be taken out to stop the function from happening.. I wouldn't want this additional energy being drawn from my electric bill either.. it does stress the ballasts and, if you build the coils correctly, it can draw so much to short the ballasts out and pop your breaker or kill the ballast.

In public, he only did show this one time, and this is where there were tons of lamps and ballasts in a tighter area to broadcast the energy very easily, as well, his device was made up of many more coils and magnets to ensure it would draw more energy. Now, I am far from a skeptic or suppressionist... but, I have been working on this for years and have been at that dead end that everybody else has been until I finally discovered last night how the dipole attraction to plasma works with my usb plasma ball and the steven mark tpu I have built started to vibrate as I left it on my bench right next to the plasma ball. This was a key event and it was similarly wired to what we all see online.. so, if you all built it and had no results.. turn on the plasma ball next to it, but, make sure the frame is made of aluminum.. in fact if you want it to act stronger, make the top side of copper if you live north of the equator and underneath if you live south of the equator.. I call this my discovery... the "equatorial polar CA capacitive behavior". This shows a polar attraction of induced energy to a specific medium in apolar arrangement that will literally draw an induced energy from the earth's magnetosphere's plasma tubes, which are magnetic tubes. I feel this phenomenon is reponsible for lightning, and, the reason why our planet has so much power.. this is because the magnetic vortex of the Earth comes from two things, the dipole of the magnetic structure of the Earth, through a giant spherical magnet/capacitor combination. I think this has something to do with gravity as well since we sit right smack dab in the middle of this massive concentration of this energy where the transformation of the energy coming from the magnetism is transferred to the big ball capacitor, which is released to Earth as many forms of energy.. I believe these energies include the weather, electrostatic discharge within the atmosphere, tectonic shifting, when mother Earth gets angry, tidal events, volcanic activity, the Aurora Borealis, etc.... Note that these tectonic shifts happen on faults that are more enthusiastic of Earth's plasma tubes from cracks in sub layers or tectonic plate ends which I feel are nothing but faults in the capacitive layers of Earth's layers.. I certainly feel that this causes a massive energy discharge that creates Earthquakes, and all sorts of bad things start to happen.

According to one of the leading scientists at Norththrop, he did state that there is so little known about it that we call magnetism and gravity but, he calls them related "cousins" so to speak, but, there isn't proof of this yet, nor is there any proof of the equal and opposite to gravity.. unless magnetism is that opposite.. I would certainly pat myself on the back if I did theorize this first, then science prove me right.... because there is an equal and opposite to every known phenomenon known to mankind..

I do think that Steven Mark's device would unlock the magnetic and gravitational phenomenon a bit more if we experiment with it, and unlock some of the secrets that have happened in my workshop. I can't say what has happened.. but you all may figure it out as you experiment a bit more from reading my post.. Use high voltages and try hard to make something new pop up in your head. Look at his device and try to get your mind to relax and see an image of something new. Think lightly and don't stress yourselves.. Just tak the weight off of his device if you will and make the coils lighter.. That's all I could say. I believe if I had a magnet that did the opposite function, and had the opposing force, with no polar activity on the outside and all of it concentrated on the inside, it would be probably called something like a Gravnet, and, it would be what we call the monopolar magnet, which doesn't quite exist yet.. Let's just call this device my gravnet. You'll all eventually figure out what I am talking about... use aluminum is all I have to say please.. Or any compound of it.. Most manufacturer's will not make or say they won't make aluminum compounds, so, search hard, they aren't expensive, but, it needs to be resistant to much heat , but also resist corona discharge..

Let's just say we could create a gravity amplifier from the inductor, bringing the equal and opposing effect to the likes of a flying machine. We could cause this affect by energizing aluminum with an ionic energy, but, it forces an electrostatic force to eliminate gravity if the force is pushed from a grounded energy force. If we make this energy on board a small lightweight vessel, an ungrounded aluminum craft with a lightweight thin copper coil in three positions at the bottom and energize these coils with an oscillator in a delta configuration to a very high voltage, the outside of the aluminum would start to melt while corona discharge would reach the Earth until it shot away to infinity upward.. The inductor coil alone is responsible for being the electromagnet, an inducer of electricity, and, if used in reverse, a gravity amplifier.. we take for granted how there's an equal and an opposite rection of every force, so, i feel that gravity would be the opposite or at the very least the distinct cousin of what we all call magnetism. Play with this stuff a bit and let me know what you all come up with. I am going to say this once and only once... use aluminum, then. think bifilar or trifilar.. with other materials of opposing polarities, and, try unique cores.. lightweight cores, instead of a core, make it opposite!! as an outer shell to make the equal and opposite!! That's all I am saying..

maybe some of you will experience the effect.. Please share your results privately.. it is well worth it!

Attached Files

Comment

core

Originally posted by Belangers View Post
                      When there's a will to cheat, there's a way to do so... However, when something is real, there's also a will and a way. Originally, this TPU was brought to public places wrapped in massive layers of tape to conceal it's operation, however, I think I located a cheat in one of his videos, the garage video to be quite honest. I have never seen anybody post this yet, however, there's a post for somebody saying "I dare you to prove me wrong about his windings!".

Here's the sad part that people do not realize... The first public appearance has shown his device on TV wrapped in electrical tape lighting a 100w bulb. This bulb was bright, oh yeah, it seemed great.. But, little did anybody know was that Steven Mark has been able to draw this energy in from any flourescent source or high voltage source pushed through an ionized photonic gas.. This is why he would show it off in his garage on film, he would show it off in office buildings and it would massively vibrate with the magnets inserted... however, he still did cheat! His videos weren't in bad format just because he couldn't put it on a good quality camera, he did so because the bulbs were powered by a tiny wire or set of wires. He did so because it would only power (1) 40 watt bulb and it was just barely. The magnets assisted with the leeching of the energy from the flourescent bulbs, and, it is a basic form of a magnetic pickup, which the magnet "amplifies" the pickup of the lamps flux since it is a higher voltage and it carries further than normal. I know this because I have duplicated it, and, it only works with the flourescent ballast and bulb illuminated within a 6-10 foot area.. this is why he doesn't walk around with it.. he acts as if he would electrocute himself. I played with this and it is merely an open core made of aluminum to draw in or leech the energy from a plasmatic source, which neons and flourescents are... It works imilarly to Don Smith's plasma device , however, it functions as a capacitor between inductors and needs the aluminum mediums to draw in this energy. The problem he had was that the aluminum frame being separated is like an air capacitor. All he had to do was place the coils at a 90 degree angle and stick one coil through it, then, inject the energy used to make it work through the middle, like Don's dipole magnetic generator did.. But, Mark was trying to get it to work without putting energy into the system, however he failed miserably, but, he knew it would draw from the flourescent source using a miniscule ground and a small amount of dc energy to get it boosted, then, it really does do some magic. The problem is, he was hiding this in his garage video and I will show you all what I am talking about. But, why he would hide this is beyond me because the device really does work with a small input being next to some sort of source, as a leeching device, so, it does have a function.. and the best part is that the magnets do not die, they just have to be taken out to stop the function from happening.. I wouldn't want this additional energy being drawn from my electric bill either.. it does stress the ballasts and, if you build the coils correctly, it can draw so much to short the ballasts out and pop your breaker or kill the ballast.

In public, he only did show this one time, and this is where there were tons of lamps and ballasts in a tighter area to broadcast the energy very easily, as well, his device was made up of many more coils and magnets to ensure it would draw more energy. Now, I am far from a skeptic or suppressionist... but, I have been working on this for years and have been at that dead end that everybody else has been until I finally discovered last night how the dipole attraction to plasma works with my usb plasma ball and the steven mark tpu I have built started to vibrate as I left it on my bench right next to the plasma ball. This was a key event and it was similarly wired to what we all see online.. so, if you all built it and had no results.. turn on the plasma ball next to it, but, make sure the frame is made of aluminum.. in fact if you want it to act stronger, make the top side of copper if you live north of the equator and underneath if you live south of the equator.. I call this my discovery... the "equatorial polar CA capacitive behavior". This shows a polar attraction of induced energy to a specific medium in apolar arrangement that will literally draw an induced energy from the earth's magnetosphere's plasma tubes, which are magnetic tubes. I feel this phenomenon is reponsible for lightning, and, the reason why our planet has so much power.. this is because the magnetic vortex of the Earth comes from two things, the dipole of the magnetic structure of the Earth, through a giant spherical magnet/capacitor combination. I think this has something to do with gravity as well since we sit right smack dab in the middle of this massive concentration of this energy where the transformation of the energy coming from the magnetism is transferred to the big ball capacitor, which is released to Earth as many forms of energy.. I believe these energies include the weather, electrostatic discharge within the atmosphere, tectonic shifting, when mother Earth gets angry, tidal events, volcanic activity, the Aurora Borealis, etc.... Note that these tectonic shifts happen on faults that are more enthusiastic of Earth's plasma tubes from cracks in sub layers or tectonic plate ends which I feel are nothing but faults in the capacitive layers of Earth's layers.. I certainly feel that this causes a massive energy discharge that creates Earthquakes, and all sorts of bad things start to happen.

According to one of the leading scientists at Norththrop, he did state that there is so little known about it that we call magnetism and gravity but, he calls them related "cousins" so to speak, but, there isn't proof of this yet, nor is there any proof of the equal and opposite to gravity.. unless magnetism is that opposite.. I would certainly pat myself on the back if I did theorize this first, then science prove me right.... because there is an equal and opposite to every known phenomenon known to mankind..

I do think that Steven Mark's device would unlock the magnetic and gravitational phenomenon a bit more if we experiment with it, and unlock some of the secrets that have happened in my workshop. I can't say what has happened.. but you all may figure it out as you experiment a bit more from reading my post.. Use high voltages and try hard to make something new pop up in your head. Look at his device and try to get your mind to relax and see an image of something new. Think lightly and don't stress yourselves.. Just tak the weight off of his device if you will and make the coils lighter.. That's all I could say. I believe if I had a magnet that did the opposite function, and had the opposing force, with no polar activity on the outside and all of it concentrated on the inside, it would be probably called something like a Gravnet, and, it would be what we call the monopolar magnet, which doesn't quite exist yet.. Let's just call this device my gravnet. You'll all eventually figure out what I am talking about... use aluminum is all I have to say please.. Or any compound of it.. Most manufacturer's will not make or say they won't make aluminum compounds, so, search hard, they aren't expensive, but, it needs to be resistant to much heat , but also resist corona discharge..

Let's just say we could create a gravity amplifier from the inductor, bringing the equal and opposing effect to the likes of a flying machine. We could cause this affect by energizing aluminum with an ionic energy, but, it forces an electrostatic force to eliminate gravity if the force is pushed from a grounded energy force. If we make this energy on board a small lightweight vessel, an ungrounded aluminum craft with a lightweight thin copper coil in three positions at the bottom and energize these coils with an oscillator in a delta configuration to a very high voltage, the outside of the aluminum would start to melt while corona discharge would reach the Earth until it shot away to infinity upward.. The inductor coil alone is responsible for being the electromagnet, an inducer of electricity, and, if used in reverse, a gravity amplifier.. we take for granted how there's an equal and an opposite rection of every force, so, i feel that gravity would be the opposite or at the very least the distinct cousin of what we all call magnetism. Play with this stuff a bit and let me know what you all come up with. I am going to say this once and only once... use aluminum, then. think bifilar or trifilar.. with other materials of opposing polarities, and, try unique cores.. lightweight cores, instead of a core, make it opposite!! as an outer shell to make the equal and opposite!! That's all I am saying..

maybe some of you will experience the effect.. Please share your results privately.. it is well worth it!

If we take a lightweight core away from a winding, then, we turn it into a capped "pipe so to speak". Then, we cover the inductor coil with it, and, apply a massive high voltage at a very low amperage.. Try this out.. the outcome has to protrude from the opened end of the core or "outer core". This creates the "amplifier" effect I spoke of earlier..!

inverse core.jpg

Comment

TPU operation / Cheat...?

How would one explain the small "TPU" operating outside of the mansion, walking across the street to operate in one of the films..?
                        Last edited by stargate22; 02-16-2016, 01:41 AM.

Comment

All he had to do was place the coils at a 90 degree angle and stick
                          one coil through it, then, inject the energy used to make it work
                          through the middle, like Don's dipole magnetic generator
                          did..

Now, I am far from a skeptic or suppressionist... but, I have been
                          working on this for years and have been at that dead end that
                          everybody else has been until I finally discovered last night how
                          the dipole attraction to plasma works with my usb plasma ball and
                          the steven mark tpu I have built started to vibrate as I left it on
                          my bench right next to the plasma ball.

This was a key event and it was similarly wired to what we all see
                          online.. so, if you all built it and had no results.. turn on the plasma
                          ball next to it, but, make sure the frame is made of aluminum.. in fact
                          if you want it to act stronger, make the top side of copper if you live
                          north of the equator and underneath if you live south of the
                          equator..

I call this my discovery... the "equatorial polar CA capacitive
                          behavior". This shows a polar attraction of induced energy to
                          a specific medium in apolar arrangement that will literally draw
                          an induced energy from the earth's magnetosphere's plasma
                          tubes, which are magnetic tubes.

....... the magnetic vortex of the Earth comes from two things,
                          the dipole of the magnetic structure of the Earth, through a
                          giant spherical magnet/capacitor combination.

Let's just say we could create a gravity amplifier from the inductor,
                          bringing the equal and opposing effect to the likes of a flying
                          machine. We could cause this affect by energizing aluminum with
                          an ionic energy, but, it forces an electrostatic force to eliminate
                          gravity if the force is pushed from a grounded energy force. If we
                          make this energy on board a small lightweight vessel, an
                          ungrounded aluminum craft with a lightweight thin copper coil in
                          three positions at the bottom and energize these coils with an
                          oscillator in a delta configuration to a very high voltage, the outside
                          of the aluminum would start to melt while corona discharge would
                          reach the Earth until it shot away to infinity upward.. The inductor
                          coil alone is responsible for being the electromagnet, an inducer
                          of electricity, and, if used in reverse, a gravity amplifier.. we take
                          for granted how there's an equal and an opposite rection of every
                          force, so, i feel that gravity would be the opposite or at the very
                          least the distinct cousin of what we all call magnetism. Play with
                          this stuff a bit and let me know what you all come up with. I am
                          going to say this once and only once... use aluminum, then. think
                          bifilar or trifilar.. with other materials of opposing polarities, and,
                          try unique cores.. lightweight cores, instead of a core, make it
                          opposite!! as an outer shell to make the equal and opposite!!
                          That's all I am saying..

maybe some of you will experience the effect..
                          Please share your results privately.. it is well worth it!

Yes Bob Boyce worked in one of those research labs and though he
                          can't talk much about it, some things are well known. Stan Deyo
                          says that the coils are used in 3 packs to stabilize the craft.
                          He was able to talk to his friends about lots but online is a
                          no,no, so you gotta be careful who you trust.

When Bob B. and I talked about Steven Mark core design
                          he said that new information showed the the core was segmented
                          into many pieces and this made up the same geometry of a
                          ring but with many air gaps. And of course the magnets to start
                          a boost converter and we all heard many variations.

Some likened this effect to a cyclotron, but I think these
                          references are very shallow by comparison to yours Marc.
                          You have opened new doors with the above 90 degree
                          coil winding experiment.

The information that we got was meant to confuse most
                          since he probably had to take an offer he was not permitted
                          to refuse.

I could say much more but am a slow typist on my way to work
                          Last edited by BroMikey; 02-16-2016, 02:27 AM.

Comment

Steven Mark described the action of many small kicks that add up.
                            In this old film there is a description of an action with many small pushes
                            referring to the deflection of electrons in a wire of an electric motor.

https://youtu.be/Hc3vngKsNb0?t=983

The TPU being a generator with no moving parts having wire
                            wrapped in such a way to get many small pushes.
                            Last edited by mikrovolt; 11-16-2017, 08:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X