No announcement yet.

Peter Daysh Davey Water Heater Query

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well aware wrtner I replicated the splitter you refer to. very different ambitions but not really such a different base. Two plates (or antenna's) in water . (water mist in the Mhz case) .all that apart its Fourier's laws I'm obliging to they apply equally to the mains grid as they do to HF. Indeed very important in power factor work (for instance)
    I do recall reading a lab experiment done with a column of water and two transducers working at very low frequency . As some point the column of water shot up through the ceiling and the roof .
    I don't state these two frequencies would work wrtner. In fact I'd far rather keep the thing very very simple just as Peter did. however the question was asked I simply suggest 'a maybe'
    The object really being simply to demonstrate COP >1 (or not) in such a way that every man and his dog can do it and it be undeniable and easily repeatable. hetrodyne makes measurement difficult anyway ! Kind regards Duncan
    PS I have asked the man himself anyway so in due course perhaps he'll comment ! suck it and see I dare say but I'm not really interested in hetrodyne regading this project anyway , Its a red herring, perhaps for the future
    Last edited by Duncan; 02-26-2018, 09:01 PM.
    Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Duncan View Post
      PS I have asked the man himself anyway so in due course perhaps he'll comment ... but I'm not really interested in hetrodyne regading this project anyway , Its a red herring
      I think he died a year or two ago.

Its not a red herring; its crucial.

Comment

• That isn't Peter Davey I consider wrtner - I'm glad to report the originator of the post I cite is still very much alive and posting.although not so often on this forum.
        He's reluctant to enter that particular field again and says so. the reasons are his and I wont attempt to second guess him or go into them here. Were he to die It would be a sad loss indeed. an unsung hero across free energy platforms - I am minded of
        “The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated.” Mark Twain
        Kindest regards Duncan
        Last edited by Duncan; 03-05-2018, 10:50 AM.
        Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Curiouser and curiouser. The original inventor of what is generally called the Davey tuned hemisphere bell system is Peter Daysh Davey, a New Zealand ex-Hurricane pilot and musician, who, by now would be in his mid 90s but I heard has died.

Comment

• Originally posted by wrtner View Post
            Curiouser and curiouser. The original inventor of what is generally called the Davey tuned hemisphere bell system is Peter Daysh Davey, a New Zealand ex-Hurricane pilot and musician, who, by now would be in his mid 90s but I heard has died.
            Ah - very sorry I wasn't clear enough and so . we are at cross purpose Peter is certainly brown bread - in fact I have the squadron remembrance record in front of me. It is the writer of Fourier's bit of magic I was referring to and he's very much alive, although he's had a stroke I seem to recall . Peters son (also named Peter) is also very much alive although retired. - Kindest regards Duncan

Comment

• Originally posted by Duncan View Post
              Ah - very sorry I wasn't clear enough and so . we are at cross purpose Peter is certainly brown bread - in fact I have the squadron remembrance record in front of me. It is the writer of Fourier's bit of magic I was referring to and he's very much alive, although he's had a stroke I seem to recall . Peters son (also named Peter) is also very much alive although retired. - Kindest regards Duncan
              I think you may have posted that photo on one of the other boards. It really brought the man to life. Very good.

The problem with his project is that it looks very easy but it isn't. One is grinding away chasing frequencies and if you overshoot, you have to go for the next octave which will chop the job in half. It is easy to get discouraged.

Comment

• Hello good people!

I read the whole thread and to looks of it maybe ONE got Savic's design to work?

I would really like a picture of the setup when it comes to the connections (hot) and how the ring was mounted (neutral).
                All pictures that was posted of say mount and connections is gone?

Any reason for this?

Thanks in advance!

Comment

• Originally posted by Frihetens_Regn View Post
                  Hello good people!

I read the whole thread and to looks of it maybe ONE got Savic's design to work?

I would really like a picture of the setup when it comes to the connections (hot) and how the ring was mounted (neutral).
                  All pictures that was posted of say mount and connections is gone?

Any reason for this?

Thanks in advance!

Did Deamonbart share any schematics of his setup at all?

If it is hard to show it here, please email me to rhkpriv@online.no

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                  X