Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peter Daysh Davey Water Heater Query

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Shroud the ring

    Duncan
    I am going to cover the ring in such a way that it does not impeade the device , But limits flow creating a mini hot spot for the purpose of localized temp rise .

    Water flow can be adjusted with hole sizes and such ,I am also taking
    the suggestion to minimize my Manifold size .

    Thanks
    Chet
    If you want to Change the world
    BE that change !!

    Comment


    • go with the flow

      Originally posted by RAMSET View Post
      Duncan
      I am going to cover the ring in such a way that it does not impeade the device , But limits flow creating a mini hot spot for the purpose of localized temp rise .

      Water flow can be adjusted with hole sizes and such ,I am also taking
      the suggestion to minimize my Manifold size .

      Thanks
      Chet
      Call me a cheapskate.... what I had in mind was DRILL POWERED PUMP SYPHON WATER POOL POND: Amazon.co.uk: Garden & Outdoors or something like. Fix a drill with a speed control (if you will) and then set the drive at that speed .
      That’s straight off the cuff .. but you get the idea get the right flow rate … then set it there.
      Oh and power re dimmer .. anyway just bouncing the ball!
      Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

      Comment


      • Heater in the Water??

        Does anyone else have their heater in the water yet?? Just Checking!!

        I'm trying to improve my setup before I show it again.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by RAMSET View Post
          S
          I'm going to be shrinking the Tank size down to 1 liter [savic device]

          The can will fit very nicely into a piece of 4" PVC
          Thats My chassis ??

          I will be sending your ring stretcher today [not the broken one] ,it works good at the size it was designed for [savic device] it also has a fringe benefit of trueing up the circle !
          I'll be starting my day a bit earlier so I can do Experiments and get a baseline on Savic [in one liter water]
          I have to catch up to you and Jason On this one!!

          Gonna Kick Your Buts.....................
          Everyones a winner here!!

          Your friend
          Chet
          Chet, take the broken one back to harbor freight for a free replacement it has at least a 90 warranty ! Heck at my harbor freight I dont even need a receipt, they can look it up. Also I have a 20% off coupon for a single item, excludes generators and a couple of other things and black Friday.good till 11/31 email me with your address and I'll mail it to you if u want it.
          tektron@charter.net
          John

          Comment


          • 100 degrees C

            Supposedly 100 deg C is the sweet spot where voltage falls off.

            Originally posted by TEKTRON View Post
            So only take it up to to say 95 deg C. or 203 deg F. You will see current fall as Temp rises.

            Comment


            • Thanks TEKTRON

              I will be going to Harbor frieght Today {I hope}
              Things are super busy for me right now ,I'm tryiing to get My Heat working at home [funny Huh?] My wife is a wonderfully tolerant woman !!

              Things are really up in the air ..... I have to go back down to NY by the start of next week ,Which will be good for this project ,but ruff on My life!!

              The man that runs the Facility there wants me to be much more involved ,he is a selfless man that helps people Young and Old put there lives back together,it will be a big change in my Life ! A real Leap of faith ,The rewards , while not financial [ a pitance]... Are good for the soul...........

              Thanks for the offer John...

              We can do this!!!

              Chet
              Last edited by RAMSET; 11-18-2011, 01:34 PM.
              If you want to Change the world
              BE that change !!

              Comment


              • side note:

                Originally posted by Slovenia
                I wish I knew how to have those dreams of yours. Many inventors say they get their best insight from their dreams at night. Thanks!!
                you can if you polarize yourself to your device....

                You have all the info you need to start picturing it in your mind, just project your heater in your mind, replay the experiment and let your instinct take over...it's all a matter of being able to replay your experiment and add to it all the knowledge you've gained while trying to perfect it ...and let the seed grow...you'll see if you try it
                “Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

                Comment


                • Dreams

                  Hi Gordon,

                  You have my attention. I'm drawing a blank on this. Can you guide me into this? Just pm me if you like so we won't bother someone on the thread who doesn't believe in this stuff.

                  Best Regards,
                  Slovenia

                  Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
                  side note:

                  you can if you polarize yourself to your device....

                  You have all the info you need to start picturing it in your mind, just project your heater in your mind, replay the experiment and let your instinct take over...it's all a matter of being able to replay your experiment and add to it all the knowledge you've gained while trying to perfect it ...and let the seed grow...you'll see if you try it

                  Comment


                  • More info!

                    Hi!

                    Do you think you can have some more information from your contacts??

                    BR D


                    Originally posted by Slovenia View Post
                    Hi Gordon,

                    You have my attention. I'm drawing a blank on this. Can you guide me into this? Just pm me if you like so we won't bother someone on the thread who doesn't believe in this stuff.

                    Best Regards,
                    Slovenia
                    "Being myself a remarkably stupid fellow, I have had to unteach myself the difficulties, and now beg to present to my fellow fools the parts that are not hard. Master these thoroughly, and the rest will follow. What one fool can do, another can."

                    Silvanus P. Thompson, F.R.S.

                    Comment


                    • On to whom much is given much is required !!

                      Very wise words Indeed!!


                      Thanks
                      Chet
                      Last edited by RAMSET; 11-19-2011, 01:18 PM.
                      If you want to Change the world
                      BE that change !!

                      Comment


                      • Contacts

                        Hi Daemonbart,

                        I will check with them. Nice to hear from you. I have an electrical genius contact in Australia who has been very helpful in the past, but he is always very busy and I don't want to bother him to much. He has manufactured some incredible devices and has a website over there too. His name is Chris and he can build anything and all his builds are very professionally done. His site is: Hyiq.org - Home

                        Best Regards,
                        Slovenia

                        Originally posted by daemonbart View Post
                        Hi!

                        Do you think you can have some more information from your contacts??

                        BR D

                        Comment


                        • MonsieurM PM

                          I tried to pm you but your mailbox was full and wouldn't receive my note.

                          Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
                          side note:
                          you can if you polarize yourself to your device....

                          You have all the info you need to start picturing it in your mind, just project your heater in your mind, replay the experiment and let your instinct take over...it's all a matter of being able to replay your experiment and add to it all the knowledge you've gained while trying to perfect it ...and let the seed grow...you'll see if you try it

                          Comment


                          • I pm you with my email address
                            “Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

                            Comment


                            • Worth Mentioning!!!

                              WORTH MENTIONING Again Maybe!!!

                              This pic must be important and worth mentioning again, because someone took it down when it was posted before. Someone brought this to my attention thinking that I had taken it down.

                              Maybe you should study it again!!!

                              Comment


                              • Adjustable Neutral Electrode

                                Adjustable Neutral Electrode

                                This is the only easy way to make an adjustable neutral electrode. The other way is to have to make a new ring each time you do a different test for ring gap and that is a real pain let me tell you. These rings are not made accurately quickly.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X