Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IKEA Boiler

Hi Chet,

I think you're doing great. I get the feeling Mr. "C" doesn't like the IKEA boiler in it's present configuration. Once we've made some changes to it, he may like it better. We have to build these boilers with the materials and tools at hand. Good job!!

Best Regards,
    Slovenia

Originally posted by RAMSET View Post
    Its good to have a baseline here [albeit poor] When I fire Up the professors device he will be going against the same Baseline!

S
    I have a hard time understanding The professor, but it seems my control test
    of the immersion resistance heater has shown what the professor is stating?

Thanks
    Chet

Comment

• Originally posted by Slovenia View Post
      Mr. "C" saw the IKEA boiler and wanted me to pass on some information to you about it.

COP account for the bottle Ikea
      COP = (((18972.059 x 4.5 x 4.186) / 600) / 60/60)) / 0.1 = 1.6545 average
      at 100 degrees Celsius would be COP = 3.309
      IKEA has received more energy than is invested 3.3 times at 100 degrees Celsius 110 V60 Hz
      At 220 V to COP was twice as high
      Super result for the start of a correct one error with a ring to resonate at 300 Hz
      5 gal water

Resistance heater
      10 Min Raised 4 C .07 Kilo Watts

ikea boiler [unsanded 1.5MM gap 4MM height ....... Hack job but I had to do it]

10 Min Raised 4.5 C .10 Kilo Watts

Chet
      Ok I can see what means Formula for cop from MrC, but from my understanding is wrong.

Take just ramset measures:

Common boiler :10 Min Raised 4 C .07 Kilo Watts corrected-> 10 Min Raised 4.5 C .078 Kilo Watts
      Ikea:10 Min Raised 4.5 C .10 Kilo Watts

Also I think that RAMSET meant KWh not KW
      KW reading should be welcome

So Ikea Boiler is 78% efficient in compare with standard resistive boiler
      or 22% less eficient.

So COP 1.6545 is wrong. Or tell exactly what figures stands for inthere
      Excuse me If I get sometning wrong. Please correct me.

Comment

• KWH Is correct Not KW!!

Thank you Ares123
        We desperately need focus from you fellows with better understanding!
        I have absolutely no pride in this scenario ,we do what we know how to do
        and hope for direction from other sincere men!

The sanding process

Last edited by RAMSET; 11-14-2011, 03:56 PM.
        If you want to Change the world
        BE that change !!

Comment

• Thank You for sharing numbers.
          Also I admire Your work.

This is why I stated that whitouth exact procedure You can be very close to result but never get there if You don't have right parameters.
          example cut the flask exactly at that size. This is why without proper math or equations to calculate we are simply building good loking devices.
          Now you have proper tool to sand or polish flask but you don't know where the sweet spot is maybe one inch bellow there would be no need for sanding.
          So I really think that MrC project is "easier" to replicate and compare.
          But if Mr Ikea hit the sweet spot I am with him.
          Last edited by Ares123; 11-16-2011, 11:02 AM.

Comment

• The spreader is not made for this diameter

As you can see at the 12-3:00 oclock position it has rolled and failed
            this spreader was purchased for the professor's device it's to small for the ikea

And worst of all sigh.......... its Slovenia's
            BE that change !!

Comment

• Serbian Message from Mr. "C"

Serbian Message from Mr. "C"

Quite likely google translator may have messed up the English translation I published on Energetic.

Gledao sam slike IKEA boce, nije dobro napravljena, Sonic boiler ne korodira ako je dobro napravljen.
              Jaz između elektroda mora biti 1,725 mm na 60 Hz 110 Volti , na 220 V je 2,52mm Na 300 Herca mora da rezonira, Malo vode mora biti oko sonic boilera.

Račun COP za ikea bocu je
              COP=(((18972.059 x 4.5 x 4,186 )/600)/60/60))/0.1=1.6545 prosek
              na 100 stepeni Celzija bio bi COP=3,309
              IKEA je Dobio je više energije nego što je uložio 3.3 puta na 100 stepeni Celzija 110 V 60Hz
              Na 220 V bi COP bio duplo veći
              Super rezultat za početak neka ispravi onu grešku sa prstenom da rezonira na 300 Hz

Originally posted by Ares123 View Post
              Ok I can see what means Formula for cop from MrC, but from my understanding is wrong.

Take just ramset measures:

Common boiler :10 Min Raised 4 C .07 Kilo Watts corrected-> 10 Min Raised 4.5 C .078 Kilo Watts
              Ikea:10 Min Raised 4.5 C .10 Kilo Watts

Also I think that RAMSET meant KWh not KW
              KW reading should be welcome

So Ikea Boiler is 78% efficient in compare with standard resistive boiler
              or 22% less eficient.

So COP 1.6545 is wrong. Or tell exactly what figures stands for inthere
              Excuse me If I get sometning wrong. Please correct me.

Comment

• Garage Duty

I'm stuck cleaning the garage today. I did get my ring finished early this morning and it looks pretty good. I haven't had a chance to put it in the water yet. Maybe this evening that will happen. I made a few design changes to make the assembly easier for others to duplicate.

Comment

• returning the spreader and get another??

S
                  HOO BOY
                  I need you buddy, I want to make a ring !! [the way you do]
                  We'll do this one together ,when I get back from Harbor freight .

Thanks Buddy
                  Chet
                  BE that change !!

Comment

• My IKEA Setup

Here are pics of my IKEA setup. I will have some insulation between the ring holder and stainless steel screw clamp that will isolate it from the flask. Once I have my ring just like I want it, I'll get rid of the screw clamp and epoxy the holder in place to the side of the flask. The screw clamp will interfere with the ability of the flask to move, vibrate, like it should, so it is only temporary.

Side View

Bottom End View

Comment

• Phone Call (Chet)

Hi Chet,

I just missed you when you called earlier. Just hang in there a little longer when you call and I'll pickup. I have caller ID and I like to know who's calling and I can't see without my glasses, so by the time I got my glasses you were gone.

Best Regards,
                      Slovenia

S
                      HOO BOY
                      I need you buddy, I want to make a ring !! [the way you do]
                      We'll do this one together ,when I get back from Harbor freight .

Thanks Buddy
                      Chet

Comment

• My Ring Stats

My Ring Stats:

.2mm thickness

1.725mm gap

10mm height

My outer tube is warped and not consistent, so I screwed up the inside diameter of my ring again. I'll have to make another. I'm getting good at making nice looking rings, but the last two tries haven't been to gap specs I was hoping for. I measured the flask in the wrong places I guess because the mathmatics was good.

Comment

• (NEW) Message from Mr. "C"

(NEW) Message from Mr. "C"

Post this in the forum.
                          Sonic boiler work best at 100 degrees Celsius when heated some water around. then draws the least current.
                          See the chart that I sent you
                          With increasing voltage from 110 V to 220 V COP sonic double boiler is increased.
                          German scientists have calculated that the resistance heater has a COP '= 0.57 and =0.92 COP induction
                          By increasing the frequency with current and voltage increases the COP was found to Nikola Tesla, so he worked with high frequencies and voltages.
                          Sonic boiler system takes energy from the high frequency and fed to the low frequency system,
                          Therefore, it appears "excess energy" COP is greater than 1 it works as a heat pump.
                          This is the explanation of "excess energy"
                          Energy is indestructible it merely changes from one form to another.
                          Hello guys from the forum.

Comment

• Side Saddle Ring Electrode

Side Saddle Ring Electrode

Mr. "C" says I can't do this because it will melt stuff on the power pole. I don't want any problems with the utility company.

Comment

• just thought you guys may want to check this out:

Originally posted by Felix_the_cat View Post
                              The best ground you can have is copper or BRASS rod, not steel.
                              Steel will short circuit magnetic current instead of allowing it to flow.

]However, when stating the wire then GOES TO GROUND, we need to expand on just WHAT TYPE of ground. We DO NOT use a standard electrical ground rod that is copper-coated steel. The ground rod should be the same thickness and distance into the ground as an electrical ground rod BUT it should be made of a copper/brass metal combination. Magnetic current tends to GRAB the steel part of the electrical rod that then STOPS THE FLOW causing what could be called a magnetic short circuit.

Free energy magnetic water purifier using zero point energy and cold fusion

this was posted here....http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...d-true-53.html

wasn't Davey using Brass as well

check out the design , look familiar:

Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-14-2011, 07:35 PM.
                              Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• welcome to professor Savic [formal welcome]

Sir
                                Thank you so much for helping us replicate your work!!
                                We hope to do a Good job and appreciate any help you give us!!
                                If you ever come to NYC I will be glad to show you around!!

Thanks again

Chet
                                PS
                                Slovenia
                                very cool idea for the hot lead ,and of course a nice sharp ring!!
                                Last edited by RAMSET; 11-14-2011, 08:23 PM.
                                BE that change !!

Comment

Working...
                                X