No announcement yet.

Peter Daysh Davey Water Heater Query

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have two (not so) stupi questions. First ; what we are looking for ? faster boiling water then normal electric heating or rather lowered power consumption from grid ? In other words : how we could find we have OU device in case of this heater ?

Second one is also interesting : if can is antenna resonant to about 1Mhz frequency : what kind of wave it is and where is the source of it ? I dislike the idea of having MW radio station nearby radiating required amount of radio waves at 1Mhz ....

I'm stuck with ring material , have to search harder. Slovenia : how did you cut ring material from can when we need bigger diameter of ring then can diameter itself ?
    Last edited by boguslaw; 11-01-2011, 09:56 PM.

Comment

• How to measure ??

Answer
      Very carefully............

Seriously I have a plan
      Item #1
      Kilowatt meter
      Kill-A-Watt Electricity Monitor-P4400 at The Home Depot

20 bucs....

Item #2
      immersion heater

Instant Immersion Heater - 200W 559

5 bucs Note: this one is just an example I will attempt to get one that runs at the same watts as the device?

Item #3 1 gallon container!!

--------------------------------
      This will be a seat of the pants run with some very scaleable info!

The killowatt meter is quite useful for this exercise. Once I see what the device draws I will pick up an immersion heater that draws a similar wattage.

Procedure
      place the device in the gallon jug, Bring the 1 gallon of water to room temperature [note the temp]
      plug device into Killowatt meter run device for X amount of time
      note total "watts" consumed and temperature!

Disconnect

repeat experiment with Identical procedure on immersion heater!

Compare Data??

There will of course be Stirring

Comments Please ,I have very thick skin so feel free to let go.........

Plus we have to answer boguslaw's question "What does OU really look like in the water"

Hopefully the data will tell us that??
      I must add
      seeing how Duncan has his "draw" moving all over the place during his test with the Spoons I am hoping for a constant draw on the Killowatt meter?

Thanks
      Chet
      Last edited by RAMSET; 11-01-2011, 10:35 PM.
      If you want to Change the world
      BE that change !!

Comment

• Daemonbart Serbian Boiler Posts (PDF File)

Daemonbart Serbian Boiler Posts (PDF File)

Since he claimed success with our project I have made his posts on our thread available in an easily accessible pdf file. Enjoy.
        Last edited by Slovenia; 01-17-2012, 01:40 PM.

Comment

• Slovenia!

You should have a mail, it is midnight here now but I work hard for you guys!

My offer about sending metal for free still remains! Now I mostly think about ring material! What will be cheapest way to send about 200 grams envelope from Europe to USA? Check into that, meanwhile I will setup 110/60 Hz for you over here

I am that lucky to have machines to make perfect cutting and bending up 2500mm of length

In 110V most important will be how much wider ring should be

When calculating cop I use 1,16 Wh for one litre of water one celsius degree. If container open to air I dont calculate loss, only to not make any "happy calculating"

At your service D
          "Being myself a remarkably stupid fellow, I have had to unteach myself the difficulties, and now beg to present to my fellow fools the parts that are not hard. Master these thoroughly, and the rest will follow. What one fool can do, another can."

Silvanus P. Thompson, F.R.S.

Comment

• I love this thread.............

Such good people ..............
            BE that change !!

Comment

• Daemonbart Thank-You!!

Hi Daemonbart,

Thank you very much for your post to me. I would very much appreciate you working with us. I look forward to receiving a mail from you too!! I also have been working very hard on this project and Mr. "C" is helping too.

Thanks again for your note to me!! I needed to hear from you.

Best Regards,
              Slovenia

Originally posted by daemonbart View Post

My offer about sending metal for free still remains! Now I mostly think about ring material! What will be cheapest way to send about 200 grams envelope from Europe to USA? Check into that, meanwhile I will setup 110/60 Hz for you over here

I am that lucky to have machines to make perfect cutting and bending up 2500mm of length

When calculating cop I use 1,16 Wh for one litre of water one celsius degree. If container open to air I dont calculate loss, only to not make any "happy calculating"

At your service D

Comment

• Direct Line

YOU have a direct line to the Father. Thank-you!!

Originally posted by RAMSET View Post

Such good people ..............

Comment

• Daemonbart Thank-You!!

Daemonbart,

Again, thanks for getting back to me. I do appreciate that. With regard to you sending metal free from somewhere in Europe to us, we don't want to take advantage of you in that way. If we pay for the metal and shipping, maybe that would work, but not for you having to supply us with free material and free shipping. Your offering to help in this way was very nice indeed. Thanks for that!!

With regard to the metal you are bending and talking about, we can probably get similar material in USA and bend it ourselves. There are inexpensive tube bending apparatus available here in USA. What sort of material would need to be bent and in what configuration? Could hand held tube benders be utilized in this process? If you can answer this here, please do otherwise send me a mail. Thanks!!!

Your offer to help us is duly noted and very much appreciated!!!

Best Regards,
                  Slovenia

Originally posted by daemonbart View Post

At your service D

Comment

• Here is my experimental setup. Sonic boiler pictures by boguslawb - Photobucket

I will post more pictures soon, now the problem is with ring.Electrical insulation is resolved using kind of insulation plastic element used to pass electrical cables into switchgear. I don't know if it stand intact in boiling water but for testing it should be enough.

Now, the ring problem.I tried with some strip of SS 4mm width but it was too thick (over 1mm) and do not bend nice in hands (I have only hand tools). I need to make ring like Slovenia did to put into slot cut in SS threaded rod.
                    The problem I found is there is plenty of shops selling SS material but mostly ready elements and SS threaded rods. No sheet, or in fact there were some places I was able to get it , but too expensive because I have to buy a large sheet (they do not cut it).
                    How did you resolved that problem ?

Boguslaw

Comment

• Here is what I used as electrical insulation http://sklep.monster.pl/Img.ashx?Id=18524

Comment

• Daemonbart,

Are you in Europe ? I'm from Poland.

Comment

• Moms been lookin for her Pot!!

boguslaw
                          OH Boy, wait till Mom sees what you Did to her pot!!

----------------------------
                          boguslaw
                          Quote:

Talk to the man that sells the full sheets [be very Nice]
                          ask him if there is a local customer of his ,and where ,tell him you just need a small piece to try for a project ,so you can get the right one And then you will probably be buying much more.
                          If he is any kind of business man he will give you a free sample ,or send you to one of his customers.
                          that is exactly how I get Odd materials..........

Thank you so much for building and sharing ,Slovenia offered me one of his Custom made rings
                          I will pay the freight to Poland if "S" will put it in the envolope?
                          [My Family is From Poland {not that it matters here]]

Thanks
                          Chet
                          BE that change !!

Comment

• E-Bay

Hi Boguslaw,

They sell the stainless and titanium strips on E-Bay in small amounts and the price is not so high. One place has 16 stainless strips 1 ft. each for only $9.35. It's the right thickness and wide enough to get two rings out of each single strip. We have the same problem in US, manufactures want to sell a whole sheet of material for high dollars. Many of the sellers on E-Bay will ship to Europe too. If you want my link to the stainless strips on E-Bay, let me know and I'll send it to you.

Thanks for sharing your pictures on photobucket. It's nice to see someone else's experiment too. I normally just use basic hand tools too. I have some of the other tools but if I can do the job with basic hand tools I do it that way because I don't have the setup time, etc..

Thanks for sharing with us!!

P.S.: I gave an instruction in the first part of this thread on how to radius a ring strip with just basic hand tools. You'll need two vice grips. If you can't find that instruction, let me know and I will send it to you.

Best Regards,
                            Slovenia

Originally posted by boguslaw View Post

Now, the ring problem.I tried with some strip of SS 4mm width but it was too thick (over 1mm) and do not bend nice in hands (I have only hand tools). I need to make ring like Slovenia did to put into slot cut in SS threaded rod.
                            The problem I found is there is plenty of shops selling SS material but mostly ready elements and SS threaded rods. No sheet, or in fact there were some places I was able to get it , but too expensive because I have to buy a large sheet (they do not cut it).

Boguslaw

Comment

• OK even with a pair of spoons and very careful adjustment I can get amazing results, But what are we tuning to?
                              I have an Idea sort of “roughed out” which I'd like to float It starts with considering a radio system.
                              Or even a TV system I'm sure most of your have played about with CB radio for instance. At first it would seem to have nothing to do with the electric grid but of course all the same bits are in place a/ the Transmitter (which is analogous of the generator) b/The cable feeding the antenna (which is analogous of the grid itself c/The antenna Itself which is analogous of our equipment receiving the power (heater,motor whatever) and lastly the antenna launches the signal into the Aether this is analogous to how you perceive the energy heat,movement,light whatever.
                              If you have ever connected a TV or one of these CB things you will find that Coaxial cable is the stuff to use, you will also find that it has a “Characteristic Impedance” typically 75 ohm and some times 50 ohm but I guess by design it can be anything. Our electric grid also has a “Characteristic impedance” and so I think a little thought on the matter is in order.
                              This coax and 75 ohms where would you measure it with your meter? The answer is if course you cant.
                              The Transmitter is by design is manufactured to transfer 100% of its power at a certain frequency into an Impedance of 75 ohms. The coax in turn delivers the power to the Antenna which again by design has a Impedance designed to be 75 ohm and it in turn is physically made to launch your power onto the Aether. It is a little bit like pass the parcel but each of the four people involved has to be suited to handle the load and pass it to the next guy.
                              and so what happens if the transmitter changes frequency ? Well each transmitter has one of these
                              http://www.mds975.co.uk/Images/radios/atu09.jpg
                              It can be adjusted to “fool” the transmitter into seeing 75 ohms and so give you the adjustment required to put everything “bang on tune”
                              If things are not On tune some most unpleasant things occur,if they are for instance 100% out of tune all the power from the transmitter is reflected straight back like throwing a ball against a wall and normally blows up the transmitter.
                              If you get it 75% tuned most of the power goes out onto the Aether 25% is forced to stay on the coax if fact if memory serves they refer to it a “a standing wave” In practice you can actually go along the coax with a neon or small fluorescent tube and it will light and dim as you follow this wasted power and you will actually feel hot spots on the coax..
                              Radio Amateurs go to inordinate lengths to reduce standing waves because they cause what they refer to as “Spurious emissions” that is they transmit bursts of power that can appear anywhere.
                              I'm sure at some stage you have heard police or Taxi drivers or CB operators crashing through onto your phone or TV on a frequency far away from where they should be . That is because of this “evil twin” of the sine wave.
                              Now it so happens that “The grid” is exactly the same sort of system. Vastly different powers and currents and frequencies involved but essentially the same.
                              Electrical engineers such as myself are taught exactly the same subject as radio engineers but in an entirely different fashion, with different terms and different units and Its extremely difficult to marry the two. And so we end up with a situation where allied trades are discussing the same subject but not able to understand each other.
                              There is for instance a subtle 90deg phase shift introduced in the “radio transmission” teaching of things to sort of pat things into shape a bit Its not really required in electrical engineering so its just “omitted” The maths route is really a “bear” of a line to go down BUT … Eric Dollard is one of the few that is obviously well versed in both fields and has noticed the anomalies and been after them like a terrier after a rat his writing is recommended (gives me head ache) so I can only take small bites.
                              It does become very clear that big lumps are missing or altered in such a way that the cap is forced to fit the head.
                              So much for a extremely hashed version of a radio transmission what of our grid? It has a “Transmitter” a generator in fact lots of them joined together they will have a maximum power transfer impedance (just like the CB radio) although Its going to be very low, Its also going to have lots of this evil twin the standing wave sitting solidly on the grid except they call it re-active power.
                              Much like the spurious radio signals it arrives any were with full power unannounced.
                              It blows up transformers, It loves eating semi-conductors, Its probably responsible for spontaneous combustion. It generates heat on the grid, the supply people have to put in much bigger cables to cater for reactive power,standing wave, watt-less component (call it what you will)
                              And to me It rather looks like some of this worthless expensive watt-less component is being “tuned “ and used to heat water,. With total respect to Mr C just to get a little closer P = VI is what the standard house meter is reading.
                              Power =VI cosφ
                              is what a typical factory meter would be reading in order to encourage Power factor correction. Power factor correction doesn't really cure the problem anyway it simply throws it back on the grid. And ups the Ante
                              these are all known and accepted … BUT and its a big BUT what if As I am starting to suspect we are tuning to the reactive watt less component that the power companies hate and turning it into heat. And so doing them a great kindness. Do you think we could heat our homes and send them a bill for removing the watt-less component?
                              Yeh I'm sure they'd be highly delighted. It would be very interesting to see one of these heaters that is working really well disconnected from the grid and connected instead to a battery and a true sine wave inverter.
                              A/ It would remove the shock hazard (to a certain extent)
                              B/ It prove/dis prove the tuning to a specific frequency
                              C/ It would give direct current volts amps reading
                              D/If it does what I suspect we can all buy and use the same inverter

What I suspect it will do …. Not having access to the spurious emissions, reactive power,wattless component call it what you will (a rose by any other name) It will draw most of the power which it is tuned to receive
                              from the Aether In the same fashion as all these machines
                              https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-t...2520floyyd.png

New Free Energy by George Mitchell - YouTube

ThaneCHeins's Channel - YouTube

ThaneCHeins's Channel - YouTube

F.M.CHALKALIS ENERGY MULTIPLIER - YouTube

This absolutely free un patentable god given energy flooding vertically into these machines and only visible as it mixes with the ambient light frequencies is what I suspect is heating the water although we of course can't see the interaction.
                              It simply remains to confirm in tests I know from calculation that even with my crude set up I am at least “very efficient” To make a tuner such as this http://www.rocketradio.co.uk/ekmps/s...mhz-1010-p.jpg
                              is to a Transmitter antenna for our heater and the grid connection is an ambition, but perhaps an inverter we could all buy regardless of country and connect to a standard construct is also not a bad way to go, and the power utilities can be left to sort out their own life choking, planet strangling, "evil power" which this power of which we have been deprived for many years is in direct opposition to “in every respect.”.
                              I notice when I draw attention to the above links on other relevant threads they tend to DRY UP for some reason I hope that isn’t the case here!

Originally posted by Slovenia View Post
                              Message from Mr. "C"
                              Nov. 1, 2011

Calculating the coefficient of efficiency sonic boiler:
                              Around the heaters must be a bit of water.
                              First Put a kettle of cold water on the scale and measure the mass.
                              2.ukljuite boiler supply 5 minutes Merit electricity and intensity that goes into the boiler.
                              Third Measure the mass of the boiler after 5 minutes of heating.
                              Account for COP sonic boiler
                              dT = T1 - T2 temperature
                              dM = m1 - m2 mass
                              Eav = (dT x Mv x 4.186) / 300 Absorbed energy in water
                              EIf = 2260J x dM Energy fumes
                              Ei = I x V input power from the mains
                              Es = Eif + Eav +100 wat
                              COP = Es / Ei
                              Note 100 watts is the heat capacity of the vessel heaters and emission of energy from the boiler
                              Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Stainless Strips (Ring Material)

Boguslaw,

Here is a link to that stainless ring material. It wasn't E-Bay after all. This strip figures out to .254mm thickness which is very close to what Mr. "C" recommended. He recommended .2mm thickness.

Stainless Steel Strip .010x1/2'' (16) (k+s7151) K-S Hobby and Craft Metal Sheets Metal Strips

Best Regards,
                                Slovenia
                                Last edited by Slovenia; 11-02-2011, 01:00 PM. Reason: added line

Comment

Working...
                                X