Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trustworthy Guy

Hi Daemonbart,

I am a trustworthy guy. I am the one who shared this device with everyone. But for my sharing with you, you would not know about this device. You have expertise which many of us do not have. We need your help. If you are afraid to post here, you know my e-mail address, post to me and I will share in an anonymous way without mentioning you. If security is an issue for you, get an anonymous e-mail account and send me information from that account to my private e-mail. You know my private e-mail, I am not secret to you. Please share your information with me!! I will share your information without associating that information to you.

We would really like to hear more from you. Your knowledge and background make you very important to this project.

Best Regards,
    Slovenia

Originally posted by daemonbart View Post
    Helping out is important to me just as I have learned it is to to you my friends

I know we can go far in developing this and other devices united and supporting each other

It is really about safety only right now (saying that i guess is the same as uploading pics?)..

My experience about heating and cooling has grown from many years working hard, and I know you fellows do the same!

I am thinking about options to be atleast in some way invisible and sharing at the same time

I have got some advice about how to do that, I will work more on that later today.

My progress is depending mostly on my fantastic wife I think !

And without you guys i would not even know about this device!

I kind of used the "hit and miss" way to get it going.

I promise I will help out in some way

Kind rgds D
    Last edited by Slovenia; 10-31-2011, 10:15 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

• Ring Mfg Method (Repeat Info)

Ring Manufacturing Method:
      I have already shared in previous posts how to make the ring, how to radius the flat material, etc.. I have also shared how to figure out the length of the material to be used for the ring and where to mark on that flat material where the tabs are and over bend material. Without this information, you will not be able to make a ring to the required specifications. It's really quite easy but it is mathmatical and you have to understand simple mathmatics to arrive at the right length of material to work with. Anyway, I marked up some new material yesterday for show for photographing so you'll be able to see what I mean. Seeing is easier sometimes than reading. I will take those pics today and post them later on this post.

Ring Holding Tab:
      I arrived at a new length for the tab, 13mm. I wanted to keep everything in metric so there was less margin for error. I added what I refer to as an over-tab on the outside end of one of the tabs. The purpose of the over-tab is to stay the tabs, (i.e.: join them together without solder and/or any other bonding material). The over-tab length is 6.5mm. Once you have your tabs bent out at 90 degrees, bend the over-tab over onto the opposing tab to help hold it in place. This works extremely well. The material then effectively becomes one piece of material and is very easy to work with.

Slotted Ring Holder:
      Now, you just put your tab into your slotted ring holder, threaded bolt with slot in the end of it, and affix it in place with either super glue or with a screw threaded into the end of your threaded slot holder.

This assembly is easy to make and works very well. The super glue even works well. If you are going to use super glue, put your tab in the slotted bolt before adding the super flue so your conductive surface is not covered. I just placed super glue on the top and bottom of my slot once my ring tab was already in the slot. That particular ring was my test ring and it is still attaced by the same super glue to the ring holder.

Comment

• Thank's

Daemonbart
        I was following another thread with gusto a while ago, I had bought lots of material and even went to listen to a lecture.
        All was broadcast, and suddenly the information dried up. I of course was spitting feathers and for a long time had nothing to do with this forum..... of course Its not the forums fault, Things just “started to go very wrong” for the guy who was doing the “master class” His son it would seem has been on the wrong end of a car smash and is now fighting for his life and the insurance is being contested (for some reason) ect ect.
        I don’t blame you at all for being cautious and I thank you for injecting as much as you dare, As for
        more information of course we all want it … But first keep you and yours safe!! I hope to hear from you in a tacit fashion … I too have been “warned” .. relating to a different thread and its not very nice, These horrible people are very real and they do make their presence felt.
        Helping out is important to me just as I have learned it is to to you my friends

I know we can go far in developing this and other devices united and supporting each other

It is really about safety only right now (saying that i guess is the same as uploading pics?)..

My experience about heating and cooling has grown from many years working hard, and I know you fellows do the same!

I am thinking about options to be atleast in some way invisible and sharing at the same time

I have got some advice about how to do that, I will work more on that later today.

My progress is depending mostly on my fantastic wife I think !

And without you guys i would not even know about this device!

I kind of used the "hit and miss" way to get it going.

I promise I will help out in some way

Kind rgds D
        Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• They Are Real

Yes, they are very real and that is sad, but they have controlled us long enough. Glad to have you here Duncan!!

Originally posted by Duncan View Post
          Daemonbart
          I was following another thread with gusto a while ago, I had bought lots of material and even went to listen to a lecture.
          All was broadcast, and suddenly the information dried up. I of course was spitting feathers and for a long time had nothing to do with this forum..... of course Its not the forums fault, Things just “started to go very wrong” for the guy who was doing the “master class” His son it would seem has been on the wrong end of a car smash and is now fighting for his life and the insurance is being contested (for some reason) ect ect.
          I don’t blame you at all for being cautious and I thank you for injecting as much as you dare, As for
          more information of course we all want it … But first keep you and yours safe!! I hope to hear from you in a tacit fashion … I too have been “warned” .. relating to a different thread and its not very nice, These horrible people are very real and they do make their presence felt.

Comment

• Simplicity

Fellows
            If we prayed endless hours asking for a simple device to warm our homes
            It could not be any simpler than this one!!

If DB never shared another word or they closed this thread and shut down the world ,it would make no difference!!
            The change is upon us ,the opportunity is here, the time is Now!

"Until one is committed, there is hesitancy,the chance to draw back, always ineffectiveness. Concerning all acts of initiative and creation, there is one elementary truth, the ignorance of which kills countless ideas and splendid plans: that the moment one definitely commits oneself, then providence moves too. All sorts of things occur to help one that would never have otherwise occurred. A whole... stream of events issues from the decision, raising in one's favor all manner of unforeseen incidents and meetings and material assistance which no man can have dreamed would have come his way. Whatever you can do or dream you can begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. Begin it now." ~ Goethe

Lets do this Men!!

Chet
            Last edited by RAMSET; 11-10-2011, 10:31 PM.
            If you want to Change the world
            BE that change !!

Comment

• Amen!!

Hi Chet,

Well Said!! You came a long and helped me hang in there or I would have dropped this thread long ago when some detractors were poking at me. I just didn't have time for them and you helped me to see the light and keep sharing. Thank you very much for all you have done!! Without you, I would not have continued to share and I would never have made a replication on this thread. I would have made my own secret replication and kept it to myself. That is what some of our lurkers are doing, taking, replicating sonic boiler, and not sharing.

P.S.: I'm looking at some other materials to try in place of the aluminum can. So far, I haven't had any problems with the can but, I've kept my options open. I want a long term machine that only requires minimal maintenance. I haven't seen any stainless tins with reasonably thin walls that could be used in lieu of the aluminum cans yet. I think we'll have to fab them if we want something like that. There's plenty of thin stainless sheet out there. How to cap the bottom without affecting the resonance is another big problem. The aluminum cans are so perfect and resonant.

Best Regards,
              Slovenia

Originally posted by RAMSET View Post
              Fellows
              If we prayed endless hours asking for a simple device to warm our homes
              It could not be any simpler than this one!!

If DB never shared another word or they closed this thread and shut down the world ,it would make no difference!!

"Until one is committed, there is hesitancy,the chance to draw back, always ineffectiveness. Concerning all acts of initiative and creation, there is one elementary truth, the ignorance of which kills countless ideas and splendid plans: that the moment one definitely commits oneself, then providence moves too. All sorts of things occur to help one that would never have otherwise occurred. A whole... stream of events issues from the decision, raising in one's favor all manner of unforeseen incidents and meetings and material assistance which no man can have dreamed would have come his way. Whatever you can do or dream you can begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. Begin it now." ~ Goethe

Lets do this Men!!

Chet
              Last edited by Slovenia; 10-31-2011, 12:54 PM. Reason: added line

Comment

• Originally posted by RAMSET View Post

Lets do this Men!!

Chet

Amen

ps: since we are still in the experimental stage, have you tried a copper tube with an iron ring...
                Last edited by MonsieurM; 10-31-2011, 12:57 PM.
                Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• Copper Tube

Hi Gordon,

I haven't tried the copper tube yet but will give it a go soon. When I was making HHO in previous years, the neutral was where all the corrosion was. 304 stainless would rust through in two days. I had copper corroding through in about three hours but, my neutral will be either stainless or titanium from now on, so that shouldn't be a problem. The resonance of the copper may be a factor though. Thanks for your recommendations. When you recommend something I always feel like maybe a higher authority told you to do so, so I take your posts very seriously. Thanks for sharing here!!

Best Regards,
                  Slovenia

Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
                  Amen

ps: since we are still in the experimental stage, have you tried a copper tube with an iron ring...

Comment

• Thank you Slovenia, you do me much honor to which you deserve the most for restarting this thread...Some realities need to be changed, all of us agree that this cannot wait any longer, and so we find ourselves taking matter in our own hands to discover the secret of the universe....we shall not remain blind to our oneness ...keep it up , we are almost there

Comment

• Originally posted by Slovenia View Post
                      Message from Mr. "C"

Oct. 30, 2011
                      I want to help you practically and theoretically to make a Sonic Boiler and give cheaper warming.

Energy is free and is everywhere around us, only to catch the resonances to 1/4 wavelength to Taslima said ..
                      Sonic catches boiler scalar wave as an antenna, resonances to 1/4 wavelength and you use 3/4 height of a standing wave.
                      Scalar wave of light is faster than 1.54 times said Tesla and academician Professor Konstan Mail from Germania ..

Diameter of cans is 1/4 wavelength waves that capture resonances.
                      What is the diameter of the smaller cans to catch the wave has a higher frequency and more power within himself.
                      Tin cans of beer must be thin and long that can easily dojete 60 Hr audio frequencies. Cans of beer you have slimmed down to 60 Hz frequency sound

By the way, Mr C is using what i recently discovered is Harmonic Math

sorry for the long quote

Originally posted by IndianaBoys View Post
                      MonsieurM,

From the Bruce Cathie Grid Point Atlas Manula 2010

http://www.worldgrid.net/documents/g...as40manual.pdf

Page 31

Rules of Harmonics
                      The mathematics of the grid can be called harmonic math, as the entire system is harmonic in nature. The rules to understanding this harmonic system are as follows:

1. Zeros to the left or right of the decimal point are insignificant.
                      2. The system is based on 6 and 10.
                      Looking at some examples for each of these rules will illustrate their significance.

1. Zeros to the left or right of the decimal point are insignificant.

Example: 144000 nautical miles/grid sec is the maximum speed of light at the equator. Examining 144000, we find the following:

144000 is harmonically equivalent to 144, 14.4, 1.44, and .000144.

144 x 1000 = 144000
                      14.4 x 10 = 144
                      1.44 x 10 = 14.4
                      .000144 x 10000 = 1.44

Example: Let's examine the coordinate 14.4 N, 144 W.
                      Both the latitude and longitude are harmonically
                      equal to the speed of light 144000.
                      14.4 N) 14.4 x 10000 = 144000
                      144 W) 144 x 1000 = 144000
                      2. The system is based on 6 and 10.

Example: Let's examine the coordinate 86.4 S, 2.4 E.

Again both the latitude and longitude are
                      harmonically equal to the speed of light 144000.
                      86.4 S) 86.4/6 = 14.4, and 14.4 x 10000 = 144000
                      2.4 E) 2.4 x 6 = 14.4, and 14.4 x 10000 = 144000

These examples were chosen for their simplicity. Usually the analysis of a coordinate is not as straightforward.

Page 29:
                      Assumptions

In addition, it is assumed that the user will have some knowledge of Captain Bruce Cathie's work, either through his many books or lectures on the subject. This manual is not meant to teach harmonic theory, the
                      structure of the World Grid®, or relate the years of research of Captain Cathie. However, this manual will accurately document the software and its functionality.

THE ENERGY GRID (This is a compilation of my second and third books, HARMONIC 695, THE UFO
                      and ANTIGRAVITY and THE PULSE OF THE UNIVERSE, HARMONIC

You can download the PDF here:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...lLSaSA&cad=rja

This may be a quicker link to the same file if still active and not having to wait:

Bruce L. Cathie - The Energy Grid - Harmonic 695 - The Pulse of the Universe.pdf - 4shared.com - document sharing - download

IndianaBoys
                      [QUOTE=MonsieurM;163316]and probably that is why Tesla used to weight his coils too, it is much easier than finding 5.914441183 feet

Comment

• having a drink for DB ----& kicking back

Ok Ramset –lets try – first understand that everything changes! It is not just energy to heat your home it is your perception your feelings and most importantly your communication., is the world in any sort of state where by every bodies intent could be instantly read? There are more than a few that would rather that didn’t happen. I really don’t think it is the energy side of things that tptb are really concerned about after all make free energy and they'll simply exert more control over water or food or medicine. Or something else that is absolutely vital to our survival.
                        It may surprise you that every post I have read on this thread relates although as you point out the device is simple like one of Mark knopplers guitars its a bastard to tune.
                        Mark Incidentally shared a flat in which there was an old guitar abandoned, It had been left with steel strings under tension and looked something like a banana, Mark learnt to play the bent buckled bloody thing which is where his voice or if you will “distinctive style” originates.
                        Funny thing you pluck one string and another vibrates in sympathy. The harmonics and the overtones on and on ad infinitum.... one Brother shabbily dressed in dis array and all over the place and the other absolutely bloody perfect as usual. Where is scruff anyway ? All of society seems to have decided to ostracise and ignore overtone he's still there you know and might yet outshine his brother at the Ball
                        Let me take a post that seems “off key” and put it centre stage for you and so explain “sympathetic vibration”

1/every over unity device is in some way connected to the pendulum.
                        2/ The parallel tuned circuit is the electrical equivalent of a pendulum the maths are identical (and both incorrect) or at least correct … correct as far as they go,but they don’t go very far. Tie a pendulum to a pendulum and where's the maths for the scruffy brother? Chaos?? “**** that arse O'l” have you heard what he gets up to?He's absolutely everywhere at once!! ignore him he'll go away. Well I don’t really know, but I think if your kind and polite to overtone he's going to repay you in spades!!
                        3/ Ramset you posted this The Chaotic Circuit I and apologised because you thought it was “off subject” of course it isn’t but to connect the dots isn’t easy but boll ix ...I'll try “chaos and the pendulum” (wasn't there a book?) anyway a big big jump of imagination ….. **** I know you can do this … go on …. right we are inside a ICE cylinder miniaturised little supermen indestructible …. there's a big bang in the middle (not that we care we're indestructible) we could get flung in any direction, there is a piston going up and down in perfect controlled symmetry and we might be flung onto its top surface and swing up and down just like a pendulum, alternately we might get bashed into the walls or the cylinder head (ouch that hurt) … and all that force wasted but hey I'm gonna bounce back in what direction off a curved cylinder side who knows.... guess who's harmonic and who's overtone here? But don’t worry o'l harmonic gonna find his pals but not in this chapter..
                        Do you think It's possible to build an engine that would help poor old overtone and make him a bit more like harmonic? How about if we made a chamber with two pistons all the overtone guys would have another surface to “vent their spleen”(if they were lucky) one bang twice as much power SUPER an engine twice as efficient where is it???? Who would of wanted such a super duper engine? Well a submarine for a start here it is and its history … Your Home work.... If you tried to build it now what Bastard would contest the patent and has buried it under “good works pending”? Here we go …
                        1956 Commer C7 MkIII TS3 2-stroke - YouTube
                        http://www.oldengine.org/members/die...terTS3/TS3.htm
                        http://www.knvts.nl/S&W%20archief/Th...0centenary.pdf
                        Sulzer (manufacturer) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
                        Rootes Lister Blackstone (3 cylinder 2 stroke) TS3 engine in action. - YouTube
                        Bill Gates invests in new engine made in Troy - YouTube
                        RIP
                        Last edited by Duncan; 10-31-2011, 04:25 PM.
                        Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Tuning + Interesting info!

Hi!

Thanks for solid moral support

It makes me feel better to know that you all are aware of being behind enemy lines

About tuning, please dont stop with that! I kind of jumped over serius tuning but will start soon.

Real info: I see really good proof that my cans (stainless) in some modes have been running at temperatures around 1000 degrees celcius when boiling water, maybe even higher

This could explain losing alu

About neutral and phase, I dont measure any difference in cop, I will check again

I will share more info about setups I have tried, just not decided how to yet!

Remember, I was lucky by picking info from you guys, so Iam not overunity but boiler is

Kind rgds D
                          "Being myself a remarkably stupid fellow, I have had to unteach myself the difficulties, and now beg to present to my fellow fools the parts that are not hard. Master these thoroughly, and the rest will follow. What one fool can do, another can."

Silvanus P. Thompson, F.R.S.

Comment

• Always like your Contributions!!

Duncan
                            A man of the Wrench? Some very cool things I see, and a propensity towards 2 Stroke?
                            Does Harmonies Evil twin dwell in the Fair aired breath of a 2 stroke??

And I see Gates has his Eye on an old yet novel rendering??
                            -------------
                            I just got back from my time at sea [very short time].This job mandates
                            a complete overhaul and the owner is crying real tears??

Sad............

But It gives me some play time and lots of willing fellows to play with .
                            I will be readying a can this evening and searching for a good ring material in the AM.
                            The owner here has provided me with a fancier phone for pics which I will be posting as I go!!

Gonna be fun!!
                            @Daemonbart
                            My apologies to your wife for saying "We Men" that was very chauvinistic
                            Of me ,While we don't have many women in these threads ,they are here.
                            And we have some very smart female talent that I rely on quite often for advice .
                            Besides It is my opinion that if we had more women experimenters we would have gotten to open source Over unity years ago!

Thanks
                            Chet
                            Last edited by RAMSET; 10-31-2011, 09:01 PM.
                            BE that change !!

Comment

• Daemonbart Thank-You!!

Hi Daemonbart,

Thanks for sharing with us. I get frustrated because I am way over my head in this stuff and could use some help and most of the audience is just watching waiting for me to provide something for them. Any help you are willing to share is very welcome. This is not my area of expertise, but I am a pretty fast learner and very interested in this boiler. Yes, 1000 degrees would be very hard on aluminum for sure. If the information is out in the open where everyone can see it the negative forces can't kill all of us. If we are few and our information is hidden it is easy to kill us and shut down the flow of information. Thanks again for what you have shared!!! It is great information indeed. I could use some help and that's why I get frustrated so easily. I have worked very hard on this project.

Best Regards,
                              Slovenia

Hi!

Thanks for solid moral support

It makes me feel better to know that you all are aware of being behind enemy lines

About tuning, please dont stop with that! I kind of jumped over serius tuning but will start soon.

Real info: I see really good proof that my cans (stainless) in some modes have been running at temperatures around 1000 degrees celcius when boiling water, maybe even higher

This could explain losing alu

About neutral and phase, I dont measure any difference in cop, I will check again

I will share more info about setups I have tried, just not decided how to yet!

Remember, I was lucky by picking info from you guys, so Iam not overunity but boiler is

Kind rgds D

Comment

• The killing stuff..............

S
                                Easy with the killin stuff!! There's no Killin in Baseball !!
                                And we gonna hit this one outta the park come what may!! And the more people you tell the better ,heck I talk to fellows all the time about this!!

Seriously, No more talk about the bad guys [Please]!
                                they get to much air time on these forums !! And yes Duncan We aren't just doing this for our bank accounts [or electric bills] ,we are the few they are the Many,The other 6 billion folks on this planet that can't even flush a toilet or get a clean drink of water they need our help!

To them we are the one percent...........

Lets change that shall we??

Chet
                                BE that change !!

Comment

Working...
                                X