• Show
Clear All

Your Welcome!!

Gordon, you are very welcome!!

Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
    Slovenia you are da man ; thanks a lot
    Last edited by Slovenia; 09-07-2011, 02:25 PM. Reason: Changed Something

Comment

Yes, this is his old patent from 1945. I thought that maybe there is another one nowadays.

Comment

Slovenia , is trying to get us the version his Russian friend has working in his home. The patent is for comparison sake

If you could post the Russian version of your friend , we could have it translated by one of our Russian (speaking) Members
        Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

Serbian Version of Info on Sonic Boiler

Well, I have been in contact with a gentleman who uses a sonic boiler to heat his house. He has agreed to share the details of how the boiler works with me. So far he has sent me the following information on the device:

(Serbian Version of Information)
          сониц котла
          Септембар 4, 2011
          Драго ми је да желите да креирате звучни котла.
          овако:
          1). Узмеш конзерву пива од 0,5 литара, горњи поклопац отстранице
          2). Песак га да се игра 50 Хз за Европу или САД 60Херца.
          Соунд офф на Интернету.
          3). Кравата коцем малим ексером да виси, благо додирује могу.
          4..) Игра звук од 50 или 60 Хз, а најконзервативније кад
          погодио онда је добро урађен,
          6). Направите прстен од гвожђа лима веће од 2.1мм пречника конзерве. она
          омогућава негативна електрода је позитивно и може да стави све воде
          и нека електричне енергије. И то је све.
          Септембар 5, 2011
          Господин
          Звук котао има негативан прстен електроде на резонанцу на 400 Хз
          фреквенција звука. Ако дебљи тигањ резонираће на вишој фреквенцији.
          Ширина прстена негативних селфелркроде Израчунајте
          дебљина лима они користе.
          Септембар 6, 2011
          Господин
          Не знам енглески језик. Гоогле Транслатор преводи текст који сам
          писао је српски језик у школи сам учио руски језик.
          1.). Исеците врху алуминијумских лименки од 0,5 литара пива, добићете
          чаша да се слиммед доле и споља и изнутра да се звук фреквенције
          60 Херца.
          2). Направи прстен од гвожђа лима 5 мм и 0,2 мм који се
          шири од 2,1 шоље мм алуминијума. Придружите за чашу нуле
          фазе, и ставио воду у суд и прикључен на напајање.

We need to make a concerted effort to understand and build this device. Your input would be very much appreciated.

Slovenia , is trying to get us the version his Russian friend has working in his home. The patent is for comparison sake

If you could post the Russian version of your friend , we could have it translated by one of our Russian (speaking) Members

Comment

Google Translation of Serbian Info

Translated from Serbian to English with Google Translate:

сониц котла
            Септембар 4, 2011
            Драго ми је да желите да креирате звучни котла.
            овако:
            1). Узмеш конзерву пива од 0,5 литара, горњи поклопац отстранице
            2). Песак га да се игра 50 Хз за Европу или САД 60Херца.
            Соунд офф на Интернету.
            3). Кравата коцем малим ексером да виси, благо додирује могу.
            4..) Игра звук од 50 или 60 Хз, а најконзервативније кад
            погодио онда је добро урађен,
            6). Направите прстен од гвожђа лима веће од 2.1мм пречника конзерве. она
            омогућава негативна електрода је позитивно и може да стави све воде
            и нека електричне енергије. И то је све.
            Септембар 5, 2011
            Господин
            Звук котао има негативан прстен електроде на резонанцу на 400 Хз
            фреквенција звука. Ако дебљи тигањ резонираће на вишој фреквенцији.
            Ширина прстена негативних селфелркроде Израчунајте
            дебљина лима они користе.
            Септембар 6, 2011
            Господин
            Не знам енглески језик. Гоогле Транслатор преводи текст који сам
            писао је српски језик у школи сам учио руски језик.
            1.). Исеците врху алуминијумских лименки од 0,5 литара пива, добићете
            чаша да се слиммед доле и споља и изнутра да се звук фреквенције
            60 Херца.
            2). Направи прстен од гвожђа лима 5 мм и 0,2 мм који се
            шири од 2,1 шоље мм алуминијума. Придружите за чашу нуле
            фазе, и ставио воду у суд и прикључен на напајање.

Google Translation to English:

Sonic Boiler
            Sept. 4, 2011
            I am glad that you want to create a sonic boiler.
            like this:
            1.) You take a can of beer from 0.5 liters, the top cover otstranice
            2.) Sand it until it plays 50 Hz for Europe or the USA 60Herca.
            Sound off on the Internet.
            3.) Tie kocem small nail that hangs, slightly touching the can.
            4.) Play the sound of 50 or 60 Hz, and the most conservative when it
            shakes then it is well done,
            6.) Make a ring of iron sheet larger than 2.1mm diameter cans. It
            allows the negative electrode is positive and can put all the water
            and let electricity. And that's all.
            Sept. 5, 2011
            Mr.
            The sound boiler has a negative ring electrode to resonate at 400 Hz
            sound frequencies. If a thicker pan rezoniraće at a higher frequency.
            The width of the ring of negative selfelrkrode Calculate the
            thickness of the sheet metal they use.
            Sept. 6, 2011
            Mr.
            I do not know English. Google translator translates the text that I
            wrote to the Serbian language at school I studied Russian language.
            1.) Cut the top of aluminum cans of 0.5 liters of beer, you will get
            the cup to be slimmed down inside and out to the sound frequency of
            60 Hertz.
            2.) Napravi ring of iron sheet 5 mm wide and 0.2 mm thick that is
            wider than 2.1 mm aluminum cups. Join for a glass of the zero
            phase, and put water in the court and connected to a power supply.

Comment

Alittle ruff to translate??

Slovenia
              I see what you meant when you said a "little hard to understand"!!

This one would be good for the Exx wife to play with in the bathTub [after she drinks the beer]

Only kidding........................

She wouldn't get the Beer

Double kidding.................

A little more clarity and I would love to play with this!![just not in the Tub!.}

Thanks for sharing
              Chet
              Last edited by RAMSET; 09-07-2011, 06:14 PM.
              If you want to Change the world
              BE that change !!

Comment

Contact Uses Steam Heat System For Heathing Home

Yes, if not made properly electrocution would happen. This would have to be kept in mind during building and designed as safely as possible.

Good to hear from you.

Originally posted by RAMSET View Post
                Slovenia
                I see what you meant when you said a "little hard to understand"!!

This one would be good for the Exx wife to play with in the bathTub [after she drinks the beer]

Only kidding........................

She wouldn't get the Beer

Double kidding.................

A little more clarity and I would love to play with this!![just not in the Tub!.}

Thanks for sharing
                Chet

Comment

Translation To English

There might be a better more accurate translation than Google Translate, so if any of you guys or gals who speak Serbian would interpret this for us it would be very much appreciated and probably much more in context with what we are trying to do. Sometimes the same words mean different things so translations can get screwed up if done in an automated fashion.

Comment

Peter Davey Patent

No, that is the only one there is. He tried for over 60 years to get the NZ gov to allow him to build his heaters. He didn't have any luck with that patent, so I don't think he wanted to waste time and money with another one.

Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                    Yes, this is his old patent from 1945. I thought that maybe there is another one nowadays.
                    Last edited by Slovenia; 09-08-2011, 11:29 AM. Reason: Changed Something

Comment

Description of Diagram (Russian Contact)

Description of Diagram:

You've got an enclosed reservoir for your water with a water inlet and outlet. You have two electrodes inside the tank/reservoir. One is the cup you see in the picture and that is an open ended beer can. One end is closed and the other is open. The closed end is anchored to the side of the tank. At the open side of the beer can is a metal ring/strap, that fits around the top outside of the beer can without touching it. The strap/metal ring comes close to the beer can but does not touch it. The metal ring/strap is anchored to the side of the tank/reservoir. The beer can is tuned to 60 Hz and is the anode. The ring/metal strap is the cathode electrode.

Dimensions of the ring/strap:
                      Ring 5mm wide and .2mm thickness. It needs to be just long enough to fit around the beer can and still have a space between it and the beer can.

Questions:
                      I need to ask my contact about the 400 Hz scenario with the cathode.

Last edited by Slovenia; 09-08-2011, 10:35 AM. Reason: Added Enhanced Diagram

Comment

400 Hz?

I've contacted my contact to see if he'll share what we need to do to get 400 Hz at the cathode ring.

Comment

you should be able to avoid electrocution if you isolate the metal ring; and this is doable with Mica sheets....

ps:Thank you Slovenia for the Power1 posts you gathered on scribd

see this post on mica sheets : http://www.energeticforum.com/154923-post405.html
                          Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

Thanks

Thanks Gordon for the mica info..

you should be able to avoid electrocution if you isolate the metal ring; and this is doable with Mica sheets....

ps:Thank you Slovenia for the Power1 posts you gathered on scribd

see this post on mica sheets : http://www.energeticforum.com/154923-post405.html

Comment

New Message from Contact

My Message to Contact Sept. 8, 2011:
                              Sept. 8, 2011

Things become much clearer to me now. I have a few questions to ask.

1). How do we get the iron band resonance at 400 Hz?

In your chart display 110-volt connection with a beer can on the left side of the diagram.

2). Beer can is a positive connection to 110 volts right?

3). Steel band connection is negative at 110 volts right?

4). Also, are there measures to protect the operator from electrical shock hazard?

5). Is your water tank is made ​​of conductive material does not?

Response from Contact:
                              Sept. 8, 2011

Excellent picture and you understand the draw.
                              Grounding is the entrance to the exit of water and boiler water from a plastic tube separated from the plastic that goes into the radiator. The voltage of 110 volts COP 12.460 times at 100 degrees Celsius ana 80 is eight times when well done. The distance between the electrodes should be to calculate because it is not the same as here in Europe. This is the hardest part to find the frequency of standing wave current of 60 Hertz. I can calculate that if you pay me.

Comment

Quick Overview of What We Know

I asked some specific questions today.

Our contact is an intellectual and wants us to think a little for ourselves.

Anyway, he did say that my enhanced diagram of his diagram was correct.

So, we know the following:
                                1) Ring electrode is negative and must resonate at 400 Hz to effectively work properly.
                                2) Beer can electrode is positive and must resonate at 60 Hz to work effectively.
                                3) We need to have our electrodes housed in a water tank with an inlet for water and an outlet for water.
                                4) This device is a steam making machine.
                                5) The water outlet pipe has the ground wire fixed just inside the water outlet tube. (This is important but I don't know why yet.)
                                6) The most important thing for us is to get the spacing right between the beer can electrode and the steel ring electrode. This is a bit complicated and time consuming if you are just doing trial by error. For efficiency, you should do the math to determine the proper gap and I don't know how to do that yet. My contact says he will figure the gap for us if we pay him. That may be necessary if we are going to get a working boiler. Anyway, the diameter of the beer can is fixed, so we can't change that. We have to change the inside diameter of the steel ring. Anyway, my contact has given us information on the gap be we need to decipher it. It is this:

Contact's Hint:
                                The voltage of 110 volts COP 12.460 times at 100 degrees Celsius
                                and 80 is eight times when well done. The distance between the
                                electrodes should be to calculate because it is not the same as here in
                                Europe. This is the hardest part to find the frequency of standing
                                wave current of 60 Hertz.

What We Don't Know:
                                1) The required gap between the anode electrode and cathode electrode.
                                (This is a very important aspect we still need to discover.)

Comment

Working...
                                X