• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nilrehob View Post
    Yes, yes, yes, yes, ... Yes!

/Hob
    is right!

Looking forward to seeing how this design progresses!

Cheers Mike

Comment

Could it be understood that,
      "When the N-S poles frequency on a hi-voltage coil from the
      generator wheel reaches above the threshold of how quickly
      the coil can dissipate its stored potential gained from the
      rotor, a backflow of energy takes place in favor of
      powering the motor."

Wouldn't it go in saying that by surrounding the rotor with
      enough impedance that it would reduce the required speed at
      which the regenerative acceleration would take place?

Excellent demonstration videos... although it doesn't
      appear any switches are implemented on your HV coils
      for shorting them when the rotor magnets are centered.

Comment

Lidmotor's Maggie.

Does this video of Lidmotor's help cofirm the Lenz Delay Propulsion effect?

Light Multiplier---Amp draw measurements.ASF - YouTube

synchro
        Senior Member Join Date: Jun 2008

Lidmotor's light multiplier

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        The Lenz propulsion theory may help explain Lidmotor's amp draw drop effect demonstrated in this video. Lidmotor draws less input power when he's driving Maggie! I believe the spinner is going faster then the induced pole shift of the output coil and catching a forward shove instead of a repulsive drag. The spinner should get twice the propulsion inside the coil from both poles, one on each side.

YouTube - Light Multiplier---Amp draw measurements.ASF!

P.S. Spiral Knot spinner hit 32.2K R.P.M.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Last edited by synchro : 09-21-2010 at 11:48 PM.
        Last edited by Allen Burgess; 09-02-2011, 12:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by geotron View Post
          Could it be understood that,
          Excellent demonstration videos... although it doesn't
          appear any switches are implemented on your HV coils
          for shorting them when the rotor magnets are centered.
          Thank you geotron,

But why should you use switches to short? Constant shorting will do better.
          (will give you better acceleration)

Kind Regards, Overunityguide
          Thane C Heins Replication, Confirming the Negative Lenz Effect - YouTube
          Last edited by Overunityguide; 09-02-2011, 07:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Overunityguide View Post
            But why should you use switches to short? Constant shorting will do better.
            (will give you better acceleration)
            Ya but nothing in the way will give you better acceleration. Am I wrong?

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
              Ya but nothing in the way will give you better acceleration. Am I wrong?

Matt
              Not always true if you have the right conditions....

http://www.energeticforum.com/151372-post1175.html

http://www.energeticforum.com/152066-post1205.html
              Trust your own instinct. Your mistakes might as well be your own, instead of someone else's ~BW~ It's kind of fun to do the impossible ~WD~ From now on, I'll connect the dots my own way ~BW~ If I shall be like him, who shall be like me? ~LR~ Had I not created my whole world, I would certainly have died in other people’s ~AN~

Comment

Originally posted by Shadesz View Post
                I have read al that but he does not give the baseline. For instance No Gen coil 5000 rpm. Gen with coil with load 4000 rpm. Gen coils shorted out ????

Is it going to be faster than with no gen coil? We don't know because no one give a baseline.

Read This
                http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post154380
                I wrote the baseline in the last sentence of text.

This test clearly shows no matter what the gen coil slows you down, and short circuit or NO resistance load, is the best way to pull power from the gen coil. But there is a comfortable middle if done correctly.

Still no one has shown acceleration with the gen coil beyond the "No Gen Coil".
                Because we never get baseline.

If the motor were to run to run 5000 rpm without a Gen coil then you add one with a short circuit and the motor ran 5600 rpms then I would say using the coil in shorted position was a benefit.
                You follow me?

Matt

Comment

Reread the first link and look at the table a little more closely.

No generator coil.... 4034 rpm
                  Non loaded gen coil.... 4021 rpm
                  Loaded gen coil (1.63 watts out)... 4054 rpm
                  Loaded gen coil (1.7 watts out)... 4059 rpm

Also note that the input was digitally controlled and was the same across all 4 tests.

Per the numbers, Rod has been able to achieve a 0.6% INCREASE in speed when loading a generator coil compared to having no generator coil in place at all while keeping the input power the same.

I think a lot of people missed that when he posted it. But the implications are HUGE!
                  Trust your own instinct. Your mistakes might as well be your own, instead of someone else's ~BW~ It's kind of fun to do the impossible ~WD~ From now on, I'll connect the dots my own way ~BW~ If I shall be like him, who shall be like me? ~LR~ Had I not created my whole world, I would certainly have died in other people’s ~AN~

Comment

I got ya.

I misread it.

Well thats good. Is he the only one?

Matt

Comment

If I recall correctly someone @ OU posted similar results. I am searching for it now. Can't find it.

Here is another post of Rod's with a different set up. MuMetal core (compared to the iron core). Still showing increase in speed over no coil, in most cases.

No load No coil and no side magnets 4106 RPM
                      No load with coil and no side magnets 4099 RPM
                      Full load 190 m AMPS at 6 volts 4145 RPM very quick acceleration.
                      Now here the bit that has got me in a spin. short the coil 4088 RPM I got no idea why.
                      It will require more testing and double checking so this may be wrong. But looks like it.
                      I have many ideas in my mind to replicate/ improve the results. It will be a while until I can bring them to fruition. I have much to learn/engineer before I start the specific building(s) I have in mind.

Comment

If the hi-impedance coil is not shorted when in the presence of an
                        approaching rotor magnet, wouldn't this disable an opposing polarity from
                        forming on the coil?? The way I've interpreted T.Heins presentation of
                        this technology in his NASA video, shorting the HV coil at the right
                        moment is some kind of key method.

With a generator coil surrounding the hi-impedance coil as it is shown,
                        their polarity of operation seems to be opposing eachother due to the
                        apparent direction of the switches S1 & S2, although following the way
                        each coil is drawn it looks as if they are both wound in the same
                        direction.

When the hi-impedance coil is only used for the sole purpose of
                        accelerating the motor and a generator coil is wound around it or
                        positioned at another location on the rotor, how might this change the
                        efficiency compared with using a single coil for both purposes?

Comment

Originally posted by Shadesz View Post
                          Reread the first link and look at the table a little more closely.

No generator coil.... 4034 rpm
                          Non loaded gen coil.... 4021 rpm
                          Loaded gen coil (1.63 watts out)... 4054 rpm
                          Loaded gen coil (1.7 watts out)... 4059 rpm

Also note that the input was digitally controlled and was the same across all 4 tests.

Per the numbers, Rod has been able to achieve a 0.6% INCREASE in speed when loading a generator coil compared to having no generator coil in place at all while keeping the input power the same.

I think a lot of people missed that when he posted it. But the implications are HUGE!
                          These were the most amazing info I have seen in years in the forums. I am still trying to replicate this effect. I have yet not been able to achieve a speed higher than the coil-less configuration.
                          Humility, an important property for a COP>1 system.
                          http://blog.hexaheart.org

Comment

As I am waiting for my build skills to increase I can't test this on my own, so I hope some of you would be willing to try and test something for me.

This is for those who have a pulse motor and have seen a generator coil load cause acceleration to the motor. Can you do a simple test and report the results please?

Flip the connecting wires to the generator coil and re-test. Record and post the change in RPM vs the change in RPM in the original design.

My guessing is that you will not see an increase in RPM. Perhaps even a slowing down. If I am right I would love to share my theory why. This may help others achieve the acceleration effect that haven't been able to do so yet. As for now I don't want to crowd peoples minds with a theory without data.

Note: remember that if your generator circuit has diodes or led's you will need to flip those as well. Thanks in advance.
                            Last edited by Shadesz; 09-03-2011, 07:53 AM.

Comment

I have reduced the number of motor-coils on the motor to two,
                              this gives me more room for testing generator-coils,
                              and of course it's easier to work with.

To be able to measure the consumption of the motor i have been using this setup:

Its two SSG circuits, one normal NPN and one mirrored PNP,
                              this eliminates the charging battery normally present,
                              instead I use this energy for more torque.

By putting different resistance on the each generator coil i test
                              i have found out that there is a threshold for the size of the resistance
                              for which it is making the motor accelerate or decelerate.

If the resistor is less than the threshold it accelerates the motor.

Also it seems like the higher the inductance the higher the threshold resistance.

Another observation is that the voltage over the resistor is not a perfect sine-wave,
                              one side of the zero-line is sharper than the other side.

/Hob
                              Hob Nilre
                              http://www.youtube.com/nilrehob

Comment

coil specs magnets and Hz

I think it is important with so many of us having different builds to start to compile very specific data.

to me these are important to nail down an optimal output

Hz - our best results were @ 9,369 magnet passes per second

1.924 Henry
                                323 ohms
                                31 or 30 awg can't remember most likely 30
                                9 welding rods as core
                                59mm long x 28mm wide
                                magnets are 3/8 x 3/8 round

the method we used is to physically add the coil while the rotor is spinning. our coil does slow the rotor down from 3253rpm to 3123 rpm. but as we all know the SSG ckt, the amp draw goes down as well and if properly tuned your charging should increase ever so slightly - I digress this is for another thread...

so there are the specs so far. when I get some time I'll post more on the outputs of the coil. we used it to charge a 12 and six volt battery. with each of these loads, the rotor only slowed slightly. w/o a load the rotor slowed down to about 2700 range. one other note
                                we put the core as close as we can to the magnets - my guess would be 1-2mm gap.

Patrick

Comment

Working...
                                X