Alfred Hubbard free energy device need your help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Simple really

Whether you like it or not, the Hubbard coild DID use a radioactive component in order to achieve OU. Also, it is why nobody can get that Gray tube to work without it either! BOTH need a radioactive component.

**** A tiny bit of energy to begin with that you 'strike' with a hammer and it 'rings' longer than a dead bit of iron.

You know that you require some sort of oscillation....a resonance of something that you can harness. Well....if something is ALREADY oscillating (even a little) and then you give it a whack in the right way, this will deliver more energy back than what you put in.

Radioactive materials are already oscillating which is what makes them dangerous....emitting all those deadly rays.

Hubbards coil was basically a radioactive battery that would last a long time but it was not perpetual motion because the radioactive material would be eventually used up (even if a tiny piece lasted 20 years).

Promethium 147 (a byproduct of Nuclear fission) can provide 10 - 20 year battery life by way of beta particle emission harvesting. Other options are Tritium (used in expensive watches and Military illuminated nightscopes). Tritium has a half life of 13.2 years but unfortunately is very expensive and the annual production is pitifully low.

Paul Browns Resonant Nuclear Battery is very similar to the Hubbard Coil.

Paul M. Brown: Resonant Nuclear Battery (Nucell) ~ Beta Voltaic Effect ~ Collected papers & US Patent # 4,835,433

Comment

Yes, radioactive battery or ... not that simple

I agree that Hubbard might have used a bit of radium but that device works also without that , however like in Kapanadze it require then a small amount (40W as Tariel said) of energy to sustain operation.

Mark my words ! This is all based on the same coil schematic dated back to Daniel McFarland Cook . Apprantly McFarland also used iron contaminated with some slightly radioactive material.

But stating that radioactive is required is plainly wrong !

You can add Paul Brown device to the list.

Comment

Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
        "household wiring" sounds good but how about : "radio transmitting"

Do you see now the importance in those two words ? Curious incident erased so important parts or maybe it was someone who did it .... ?
        could not the ---ing word be "resonating" ?

Comment

I know some of you already are aware of this but for those who are not:

interview with Dr. Tesla from

Popular Science - Nov 1928 - Page 16

BESIDES his world power scheme, Dr. Tesla says he is devoting his time chiefly to his vertically rising flying machine. This aerial flivver is to weigh less 200 pound...
          ...On the whole subject of matter, in fact, Dr. Tesla holds views that are startlingly original. He disagrees with the accepted atomic theory of matter, and does not believe in the existence of an "electron" as pictured by science or, he maintains, if it can exist at all, it does so only in perfect vacuum...
          ...Even before the discovery of radium, Tesla expressed his belief that radioactive rays were of this sort, a view ridiculed at that time. When radium was discovered it was found actually to emit particles of matter ....Tesla has maintained ever since that radium is not a generator but a transformer of energy, the emanations being caused by cosmic rays of immense power capable of penetrating all obstacles however thick.
          Popular Science - Google Books

very interesting read...

Sometimes we have to go back to the Master himself to find the answer...

Last edited by MonsieurM; 06-27-2011, 08:53 PM.
          Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
            I know some of you already are aware of this but for those who are not:

interview with Dr. Tesla from

Popular Science - Nov 1928 - Page 16

Popular Science - Google Books

very interesting read...

Sometimes we have to go back to the Master himself to find the answer...

Whilst it is good to look at the work of early and fellow researchers, the danger here lies in GURU WORSHIP.

Just because Tesla said something or BELIEVED it to be so does NOT make it so. Focus on the words....BELIEF...this means he had yet to prove his own theory in his mind. Don't get caught up mixing up beliefs as Fact just because Tesla said it and he was correct about other things!

Don't get me wrong...I think Tesla was a smart man but he was not perfect which means he made mistakes and would have been wrong plenty of times. ALL researchers are at one time or another. Einstein was brilliant but not 100% in everything and even things that are taught in University today as FACT are not always so. It's just that there is no convincing argument to completely smash the old paradigm out of existence (unless you have forsight and a little faith).

If you ever expect to find the truth, just stick to the facts and don't go clinging to peoples words just because they have some guru status. Today's guru is tomorrows Piltdown man fiasco if you dont just focus on the data.

Finally...as far as what Tesla BELIEVED about radium and it being a transformer....he was clearly wrong here wasnt he! If radioactive materials were truly transformers of cosmic energy as he suspected, then they should keep emitting energy forever because we are in the midst of a Universe under constant bombardment of various rays. Sadly...they do not keep putting out energy...they decay.

That is all.

Comment

Hubbard

I started a thread on Hubbard a while back too.
              http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...bard-coil.html

In my opinion, radium or using radiation is NOT strictly necessary ...
              and I would avoid messing around with it.
              The women who used to paint the dials onto wrist watches
              paid dearly for their art.

I had read that Hubbard had set up a "large" Hubbard coil
              in a field and had 4 long wires going each of the 4 directions of the
              compass. I believe the wires were isolated from ground and were
              1200 feet long. Clearly that would be long wave receptions ...
              200khz or less?
              He had these feeding into a bottle filled with mercury to
              create the make-break spark need to go down to his coil.

So I would guess that the two words are something like
              "intermittently pulsing" or "radio signaling" or something to that
              effect. There are millions of words that can end in "ing" ... but only
              a few that relate to electronics and circuits.

Also, as for Hubbard use of PHI with a larger diameter core
              and then smaller diameter cores around it.
              I messed around with the math a bit here.
              If you select 8 equal diameter RODs for your coils, the central
              coil with have to be larger and have that PHI ratio.
              If you select 6 equal diameter RODs, the central core will
              have an EQUAL diameter to the 6.
              So simply by selecting 8, you get that PHI relationship.
              I'm thinking the significance here is simply one of an optimization.
              You want a large inductance ... and you want it in a small space.
              By arranging the coils in this way, there are phase relationships
              between them that must be considered. If you do it right,
              you could possibly keep the resonant wave such that it
              oscillates up and down EACH cylinder using mutual induction
              between each of the rods. It would be interesting to build and
              mess around with.

Like any SOLENOID approach, however, I would imagine that
              the ends of the cylinders are lossy -- so it may not be
              the optimum geometry.
              Last edited by morpher44; 06-28-2011, 04:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by teslaproject View Post
                Whilst it is good to look at the work of early and fellow researchers, the danger here lies in GURU WORSHIP.

Just because Tesla said something or BELIEVED it to be so does NOT make it so. Focus on the words....BELIEF...this means he had yet to prove his own theory in his mind. Don't get caught up mixing up beliefs as Fact just because Tesla said it and he was correct about other things!

Don't get me wrong...I think Tesla was a smart man but he was not perfect which means he made mistakes and would have been wrong plenty of times. ALL researchers are at one time or another. Einstein was brilliant but not 100% in everything and even things that are taught in University today as FACT are not always so. It's just that there is no convincing argument to completely smash the old paradigm out of existence (unless you have forsight and a little faith).

If you ever expect to find the truth, just stick to the facts and don't go clinging to peoples words just because they have some guru status. Today's guru is tomorrows Piltdown man fiasco if you dont just focus on the data.

Finally...as far as what Tesla BELIEVED about radium and it being a transformer....he was clearly wrong here wasnt he! If radioactive materials were truly transformers of cosmic energy as he suspected, then they should keep emitting energy forever because we are in the midst of a Universe under constant bombardment of various rays. Sadly...they do not keep putting out energy...they decay.

That is all.
                I would be the first one to agree with you, and trust me I'm far from having a GURU WORSHIP as you put it so well , but the point i was trying to get across is that to find an answer to hubbard's invention, sometimes you have to look at what his contemporaries wrote on the subject For even if they did not have the internet at the time , magazines such popular science etc... existed and may have influenced/inspired Hubbard's work, just like you guys get inspired by previous researchers....

as the saying goes: To understand a man, you've got to walk a mile in his shoes, whether they fit or not.

note: the use of the term "master" is used out of respect, as far as i know, he is the only one to truly have "mastered" electricity
                Last edited by MonsieurM; 06-28-2011, 10:10 AM.

Comment

To try to advance your research boguslaw, I went ahead and copied this text:

While the device has been patented, the claims for it are so broad that Hubbard says he does not feel safe in making public his secret. In general, he says, it is made up of a group of eight electro-magnets, each with primary and secondary windings of copper wire, which are arranged around a large steel core. The core likewise has a single winding. A coil thus constructed, he says, is lifeless until given an initial impulse.
                  and googled it

I found this:

In July 1973 a former resident of Seattle then living in Houston, Texas, wrote to the Post Intelligencer to inquire whether it had published any additional data on Hubbard since the appearance of the articles in the 1920s. In answer to this query, Don Carter, a staff reporter, wrote a follow-up story, dated 16 July 1973 and headlined...
                  ...When the Seattle Post-Intelligencer published the same story, Hubbard, suspecting that his own invention might have been purloined by Hendershot, complained to a staff reporter, R. B . Bermann, who three days later wrote an article headlined "Hubbard Believes Mystery Motor Based upon His Own Invention."
                  now you know

Fuel-Efficient-Vehicles.org » Tesla, Radiant Energy Motors

try the same you may find various interpretations but it may hint to the answer you are looking for....
                  Last edited by MonsieurM; 06-28-2011, 10:27 AM.

Comment

Seems somewhat similar to the Cook Electromagnetic Battery.
                    Cook Electro Magnetic Battery

Comment

i'll try

Boguslaw,

I will be heading to seattle washington in early August for a church reunion. I will see if I can check it out for you. Where do you think mght be a good place to look? Maybe townhall?

,Shawn

Comment

Originally posted by shawnnweed View Post
                        Boguslaw,

I will be heading to seattle washington in early August for a church reunion. I will see if I can check it out for you. Where do you think mght be a good place to look? Maybe townhall?

,Shawn
                        Sorry,I have no idea. I live in Europe. However there should be public library of old newpapers,right ?

Comment

you could email the newspaper asking where to go for microfilm access to their archives.

Comment

McFarland Cook patent :

"The alternate changes of the iron cores or magnets may be used for producing electro-magnetic motion, or motion to a wheel of any suitable device."

Hubbard&Hendershot used this effect I think ...

Comment

More detective action , please correct me because I don't know USA map.

Hubbard
                              "I never heard of this Lester J. Hendershot, the Pittsburgh electrical engineer who is demonstrating the motor", Hubbard said, "but it must be remembered that I worked on the invention for two years in Pittsburgh -- in 1921 and 1922. It was a Dr. Greenslade who represented the people who were financing me at the time -- but, of course, if the people who bought out most of my interest in the invention were to bring it out as their own machinery, they would probably do it through a man with whom I had never worked. I was employed by the radium Chemical Company at the time I was working in Pitsburgh".

The same town.Now look at map :
                              Pittsburgh, Pensylwania, Stany Zjednoczone do Richland, Ohio, Stany Zjednoczone - Mapy Google

and read this :

"To Whom It May Concern:

Be it known that I, Daniel McFarland Cook, of Mansfield, in the county of Richland and State of Ohio, have invented an Electro-Magnetic Battery, of which the following is a specification:

My invention relates to the combination of two or more simple or compound helices and iron cores or magnets in such a manner as to produce a constant electric current without the aid of a galvanic battery."

Am I right ? Correct me if not.In such way many free energy patents could emerge after many decades again. Why is that important ? That prove just a few ideas behind many devices.And why is that even more important ... ?

Comment

Well it seems a simple thing to replicate.
                                Eight coils wound like the Cook device in series around central coil on core.
                                Seems quite similar to Leedskalnin PMH too.
                                Hubbard device looks quite big going by the picture of it on the back of the boat, but a scaled device should work. I remember Cook saying you can charge it with a moving magnet.

Comment

Working...
                                X