Muller generator replication by Romerouk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muller generator replication by Romerouk

Just want to point you guys to this video which is a stunning break trough. I think we need to replicate and discuss this also over here.

YouTube - Muller Generator - self running - Test1

More discussion at Thread: Muller Dynamo

Lets replicate and spread it out over the world.

knovos

Awesome! RomeroUK is good. He comes up with some very interesting things and this one really looks great. Has he posted the circuit for control yet?
    There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

I am really hopeful for this replication the world needs something open source and fairly easy to build. He's very forthcoming with the info/tips to others trying to replicate. God willing we all will have conformation of a successful replication by another person within a week or so.

Will

Comment

its being replicated, it should only take a week or so.
        who else is doing one?
        this is to important not to do right now. after all the the things we have been disappointed about. Orbo Hidro need i say more?

Comment

Originally posted by knovos View Post
          Just want to point you guys to this video which is a stunning break trough. I think we need to replicate and discuss this also over here.

YouTube - Muller Generator - self running - Test1

More discussion at Thread: Muller Dynamo

Lets replicate and spread it out over the world.

knovos
          That is a pretty incredible machine!! Look forward to seeing where this one goes

N8
          The absence of proof is not proof of absence

Comment

Yes Romero is a top notch builder. It took him about a month to get this one done and it does take fine tuning on spacing and so on. But I believe it's very doable for an average builder with patience. I'm sure toranarod will have success with this one from what I've seen you do very good work. Replications are very important at this point to get the pressure off Romeruk. I've had discussions in private with him before and he has had to back away on other occasions on devices he built due to unusual circumstances. The quicker we can get multiple replications the better for everyone. Just do realize that he had several attempts at this before getting it looped to be a self runner with extra power. But we now have the advantage of information he learned in his earlier attempts so we do not make the same mistakes.
            There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

Nice to see still some Peoples serious working without beeing distracted from to much naysayers. Great work what romeruk did do here, but i guess i wait with sproading, till there are more replications, to lower the stress. lol

When someone is over there, may someone post the Hint what P. Lindemann gave about Magnetite core, that you should attach Magnets to the Epoxy-magnetite Cores during setting.
              http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post131820
              Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

we are on the job.

just to show the work is under way.
                I have just completed the rotor stage and bearing.
                Now the coils. its difficult to get Litz wire in Aus.
                we cam make it or import the stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by toranarod View Post
                  just to show the work is under way.
                  I have just completed the rotor stage and bearing.
                  Now the coils. its difficult to get Litz wire in Aus.
                  we cam make it or import the stuff.

I am jealous. I love to build but have no money. Soon, it shall be ours. Thanks to the Pioneers!

Dave
                  Last edited by Web000x; 05-08-2011, 04:43 AM.

Comment

Congratulations to Romerouk

Discussion with my Group on the Muller Wheel

I spent a few hours discussing the pulse rotation wheel technique and the theory behind it. The Muller generator replication by Romerouk was brought to my attention. I shall just share my thoughts here:

1. The Muller wheel belongs to the Pulse Rotation Wheels category.
                    2. To understand the theory behind this category, we usually start with the pulsed pendulum. (I had the privilege of meeting Harvey face-to-face and explained this to him.)
                    3. The Physics is relatively simple – when we push a pendulum horizontally, the pendulum bob will move both horizontally and vertically. The tension in the pendulum string will increase. The horizontal component of the tension of the string will oppose our supplied horizontal force. The vertical component of the tension of the string will oppose the weight.
                    4. The horizontal work = horizontal force x horizontal displacement
                    5. The vertical work = vertical force x vertical displacement
                    6. If we do the mathematics, for small angles, the ratio of horizontal work over vertical work is roughly 2. This implies that 2 parts of horizontal energy can lead-out or bring-in one part of vertical (gravitational) energy.

Once we accept the above mathematical result, we can then:
                    1. Extend the concept to a magnetic pendulum under the influence of an induced magnetic field. The induced magnetic field is better because we can control its strength, direction or even turn it on or off.
                    2. Extend the concept from pulsed oscillation to pulsed rotation for higher efficiency. This leads to the general treatment that applies to all pulse rotation wheels.
                    3. The most tricky part is the exact timing of the pulse – when to start, when to stop and how strong is the pulse. Most replicators failed because they could not master this particular technology. See the excellent posts by toranarod.
                    4. The most powerful pulse rotation wheel I am aware of is the 225 HP pulse motor introduced to me by Mr. Andrew Wong of Yuen Fat in Hong Kong in 2006. That particular device might have been classified as top secret now by both USA and China.
                    5. Mr. Tong Po Chi produced the Tong Wheel that was shown at the Inno Tech Design Expo 2009 in Hong Kong. That device achieved overunity but the diameter of the wheel was over 1 meter. The Romerouk replication is much better.

Congratulations to Romerouk. I am sure that more people will be able to learn and follow his technique to produce more successful replications. The excess output energy comes from the varying magnetic field or to be more exact – the energy of the orbiting electrons. If properly tuned, the device will run cool and may help to reverse global warming!

This is a good example the Second Divine Revelation. Bless the Almighty.

Comment

Originally posted by Web000x View Post
                      I am jealous. I love to build but have no money. Soon, it shall be ours. Thanks to the Pioneers!

Dave
                      That why I do this not for the people that can afford to buy energy for those who cannot.
                      I am one of those who cannot. I started this research over 6 years ago when I could not pay my electric bill. I was angry and frustrated. I was being priced into poverty so i decided to fight back.

History has alway demonstrated all good Ideas have flourished in the hands of the majority who could least afford it.
                      Thats why they fear bringing electric cars on to the market. its about what happens when they become second and third had cars and after market
                      equipment. flourishes in the bottom end of the market. the poor are the majority and the rich are the minority. Thats what they are scared off.

I will share all information on this experiment.
                      I wish I could help. if when I have a successful motor i will send you my old prototype.
                      Last edited by toranarod; 05-08-2011, 05:11 AM.

Comment

Vertical placement

Hi ltseung888:

According to your theory, "RomeroUK" the vertical placement of the device whether the effects would be better?

Comment

Motor-generator

Hi there everyone,
                          Here's some info. Muller Power.com ... Articles pertaining to Bill Muller's Motor/Generators cheers Jason

Comment

Toranarod
                            Good to see you replicate it, i hope it, that it works soon for you ,
                            and i hope a lot more can do a successfully replication to sproad it far.
                            I started with same reasons as you to start building something, after i saw, how much Crap you can find out there,
                            what nowadays use and produce Energy.
                            Looking back to Mullers generator, then it seems for me, he used thicker wire, what may produce better Amperage, and more decent Volt. For driving it, Thinner Wire are kinda thriftier to run the Decive, but heavier Wire adding Torque.
                            Probatly a Mix of both will do the Job. I mainly agree there with romeruk, that the arrangement from Coils and Magnets are more importend as the Circuit itself, just take the Power right from the power Coils. I bought lately BY255 and 1n4158 Diodes, they are very fast switching Diodes.
                            The Trick, as i do see it, is, that you take time-displaced the Power off from the Coils, what creates in a large View a big Wave created into the Storage.
                            Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

very important post

this is turning into one of the biggest events to come to the OU community.
                              I am building this one with no holding off. no expense spared. This could be the one.
                              here are some of the data to be aware off. The use of Litz wire as got me very interested.

Comment

Working...
                              X