The following is my drawn interpretation of the third variation
    utilizing a coil as an energy pool.

Surely those might be 1.2V apeice... or 900 perhaps. Has increasing
    the voltage of the cells ever been seen to bring in more energy than with
    using the lower values?

The original version of this has been demonstrated by H.Nilre in
    video form. [ switch demonstration ]

It is the version I'll be working with from here on out, looking
    to be most comprehensive and functional.

Comment

geotron, looks interesting. Is this using a single 3PDT relay? (Three pole double throw).
      There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

This is the layout of a 3PDT relay. I've not used one of these
        before, but it certainly looks like it would be able to handle the
        required switching...

Comment

You need two relays

You will need two of the 3PDT relays to make that work. Thanks for posting that circuit Geotron. I haven't seen the idea of using an inductor opposite the load before. I have made several Tesla Switches with varying degrees of success but I haven't tried that one yet. I am going to give it a try as soon as I get some suitable relays. I already have them ordered.

Carroll
          Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

Thanks for posting I'm sure I have two 3PDT's just need to find them. This is v. interesting concept. How did I missed that

Vtech
            'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

http://www.nvtronics.org

Comment

Yes I think I was wrong saying a single 3PDT. What I should have said is a single 6PDT relay although you could likely use two 3PDT but then won't you have a possible timing problem? I think if not timing then the idea of having two coils inductance to deal with might change things a bit from what I believe is the intention in the diagram. I'm also just seeing a really nice deal on some 12 volt 6PDT on eBay for only $4.99 each with less than $2 shipping (at least for where I'm at). I think that's pulling me toward the idea of a 6PDT Here in case anyone else thinks that's a good idea: Aromat relay k6d-24v-9 6PDT 24vDC coil 1A @ 120vAC | eBay
              Last edited by ewizard; 04-27-2011, 04:07 AM.
              There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

Besides the relay and timer method, another I'll be looking into is
                using a resistor and reed switch from 12V. The reed activates a
                transistor serving as the connection between the different points.

With a magnet rotor near the coil it then serves a dual purpose.

Comment

reed switch transition

Anyone with good results?

This is my interpretation of how the circuit layout would work -

Comment

Hi geotron,

Well I put together your original circuit with the relay contacts and I don't see any benefit to the circuit. I have tried pulsing the relays from about 10 times a second to about 1.5 times per second. With a cap as the load it will maintain voltage on the batteries for several hours as long as I use another source of power for switching the relays. If I try to take any power from the load side my batteries start dropping in voltage. They are 350 cranking amp batteries. I am using lawn and garden tractor batteries. If anyone else has had any better results I would like to know what they are doing differently.

I thought Aaron had posted in this thread about your circuit and said he was surprised to see it. I thought he said he had some more info about it he would maybe post later. When I looked again his post was gone. Does anyone else remember that or did I dream it.

Carroll
                    Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

Interesting... you may want to try positioning a magnet next to
                      the coil as is shown in this [ video ].

Comment

@Carroll

Originally posted by citfta View Post
                        I thought Aaron had posted in this thread about your circuit and said he was surprised to see it. I thought he said he had some more info about it he would maybe post later. When I looked again his post was gone. Does anyone else remember that or did I dream it.

Carroll
                        Hi Carroll,

I posted that but removed it because I'm considering not releasing anything
                        open source anymore. Too many ungrateful selfish crooks are putting a
                        bad taste in my mouth about open source. I'll support anyone with anything
                        I already contributed but I don't think anyone is getting a free ride on my
                        work anymore.

We have crooks that come along and claim they invented my circuits and
                        try to patent them. There are ones who also come along and tell me I'm
                        violating their copyrighted circuits when it was I that taught those
                        circuits to them to begin with. Then we have crooks that claim I owe
                        them money for my book and video packages when all the content is my
                        own work and they have zero contributions in the content - Ignition
                        Secrets package I'm talking about.

I paid my dues in open source and have contributed plenty - this includes
                        my contributions with the plasma ignition systems - but when someone
                        stoops so low as to claim I lied about being for open source because I
                        want to compile MY info into a simple package that just about anyone
                        can follow through with ease without having to wade through tons of
                        info - that claim is completely pathetic! I'll do whatever I want with my info
                        and anyone that thinks otherwise needs a really serious wake up call.

I'm not sure what kind of poverty conscious self-serving conniving
                        mentality it takes for people to resort to such low life despicable acts,
                        but I'm about through with it.

This isn't directed at you - just expressing something about how I feel
                        about a message I received today from someone trying to extort money
                        from me in the most laughable and pathetic way.

Anyway, the circuit I referred to in this thread I've had almost 10 years
                        but only registered it at the public notary about 3 years ago or so.
                        I'm not giving any details on it for now. But after I came up with it,
                        years after, I found two patents that are very similar. One seems similar
                        but I haven't analyzed that one very close and the other is a spitting
                        image of it. Carlos Benitez has a patent that on the surface looks similar
                        to what I did.

I mention my circuit in this thread a couple times:
                        http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...f-benitez.html

I may only release new stuff with a signed EULA for personal and non
                        commercial use. That means it will NOT be open source but people
                        can still get it for free by putting signing my agreements. It will be a take
                        it or leave it proposition.

There is already enough info in the public domain from myself and countless
                        other that it would take many lifetimes for anyone to make use of it all.

I might change my mind on this circuit later but for now, please understand
                        why I am hesitant. But I'll tell you it is the gas pressure analogies that
                        is the most accurate view of electrical circuits in my opinion and it is
                        because of that - that I was able to come up with this one I'm referring
                        to.
                        Sincerely,
                        Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                        Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                        RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Hi Aaron,

Thanks for the reply. I understand exactly where you are coming from. I have on several occasions on this forum defended you and Peter and John for selling info in a convenient format that makes it easier to use. If there weren't so many greedy people that expect something for nothing we would all be a lot better off and further down the road to free energy. And of course in just the last month we have seen both Jetjis's and Matt's ideas exploited for commercial gain when they have freely given their ideas to the rest of us.

Later, Carroll

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                            Hi Carroll,

I posted that but removed it because I'm considering not releasing anything
                            open source anymore. Too many ungrateful selfish crooks are putting a
                            bad taste in my mouth about open source. I'll support anyone with anything
                            I already contributed but I don't think anyone is getting a free ride on my
                            work anymore.

We have crooks that come along and claim they invented my circuits and
                            try to patent them. There are ones who also come along and tell me I'm
                            violating their copyrighted circuits when it was I that taught those
                            circuits to them to begin with. Then we have crooks that claim I owe
                            them money for my book and video packages when all the content is my
                            own work and they have zero contributions in the content - Ignition
                            Secrets package I'm talking about.

I paid my dues in open source and have contributed plenty - this includes
                            my contributions with the plasma ignition systems - but when someone
                            stoops so low as to claim I lied about being for open source because I
                            want to compile MY info into a simple package that just about anyone
                            can follow through with ease without having to wade through tons of
                            info - that claim is completely pathetic! I'll do whatever I want with my info
                            and anyone that thinks otherwise needs a really serious wake up call.

I'm not sure what kind of poverty conscious self-serving conniving
                            mentality it takes for people to resort to such low life despicable acts,
                            but I'm about through with it.

This isn't directed at you - just expressing something about how I feel
                            about a message I received today from someone trying to extort money
                            from me in the most laughable and pathetic way.

Anyway, the circuit I referred to in this thread I've had almost 10 years
                            but only registered it at the public notary about 3 years ago or so.
                            I'm not giving any details on it for now. But after I came up with it,
                            years after, I found two patents that are very similar. One seems similar
                            but I haven't analyzed that one very close and the other is a spitting
                            image of it. Carlos Benitez has a patent that on the surface looks similar
                            to what I did.

I mention my circuit in this thread a couple times:
                            http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...f-benitez.html

I may only release new stuff with a signed EULA for personal and non
                            commercial use. That means it will NOT be open source but people
                            can still get it for free by putting signing my agreements. It will be a take
                            it or leave it proposition.

There is already enough info in the public domain from myself and countless
                            other that it would take many lifetimes for anyone to make use of it all.

I might change my mind on this circuit later but for now, please understand
                            why I am hesitant. But I'll tell you it is the gas pressure analogies that
                            is the most accurate view of electrical circuits in my opinion and it is
                            because of that - that I was able to come up with this one I'm referring
                            to.
                            Hi Aaron,
                            I think loosing open sources like on the forum would be a great lose. I have learned so much and am freely offering my ideas to help others. Not that my ideas are any better than others. Just a different way of attacking the same problem.
                            However just a thought. Have you considered making everyone agree to a waiver when they sign up agreeing that they cannot claim others ideas under penalty of of law.
                            in addition you could also prevent lurkers from searching the various threads. They could look at the thread titles but that have to be a member (who has agreed to the waiver) before they drill further.
                            Just a humble thought.
                            Bizzy
                            Smile it doesn't hurt!

Jesus said,"...all things are possible through God." Mk10:27

Comment

scope shot comparison

These two image captures are from H.Nilre's Tesla switch video
                              series - parts 3 & 4. It may be the reason your system was not
                              performing so well citfa.

In addition to the modified sine wave pattern, there is a slope
                              to the on/off signal not present in the squarewave.

Comment

Working...
                              X