Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Centrifugal Force Overunity with a 1 to 40 COP

Hi all,

I would like to show you my results on my Centrifugal Force Overunity experiments in a real physics simulation environment.
    One of my best results shows a overunity ratio (or Coefficient of performance) of 1 to 40

You can find my youtube videos on my brand new site:

Overunity Guide Achieving Overunity by Centrifugal Force

And you can download the simulation files which I have used to create these videos for this site, so that you can try to reproduce the same effects on your own pc.

I hope that you all will find my experiments and my results just as interesting as I do.

Have Phun with it. And with Kind Regards, JdR

Nice work!

-Altrez

Comment

I have to admit that it looks like a sort of AOGFG But... for the moment there are only posted some low resolution very hard to see videos posted on the internet. And the British guy isn't telling anything about the operation principles involved.

Besides as what I can understand from it the AOGFG works on gravity, not on centrifugal force.
      Gravity is limited to: g=9.81 ms^-2 and from what I can see from the videos is that it is not running very smooth.
      In my opinion Centrifugal Force can be much stronger, and can run much more smooth when everything is in balance.

Thanks for your reaction and with Kind Regards JdR

Comment

proof of concept prototype

This guy has a similar working prototype

YouTube - purelyprimitives's Channel

check out; proof of concept mechanical resonance video
        Last edited by Gdez; 03-15-2011, 10:26 AM. Reason: wrong link

Comment

Originally posted by Overunityguide View Post
          I have to admit that it looks like a sort of AOGFG But... for the moment there are only posted some low resolution very hard to see videos posted on the internet. And the British guy isn't telling anything about the operation principles involved.

Besides as what I can understand from it the AOGFG works on gravity, not on centrifugal force.
          Gravity is limited to: g=9.81 ms^-2 and from what I can see from the videos is that it is not running very smooth.
          In my opinion Centrifugal Force can be much stronger, and can run much more smooth when everything is in balance.

Maybe you can collect the energy from the two sledgehammers mechanically to a second central shaft by using planetary gears?
          Similar to parts of this movie:
          YouTube - Overunity Mechanical Power Transmission

/Hob
          Hob Nilre
          http://www.youtube.com/nilrehob

Comment

It should be tested for real.

Anyone capable of doing it?

Comment

I have just installed Phun (linux version) and loaded your "Gear Motor Generator" and its really a cool playground
              After i have disturbed the system somewhat (not quite familiar with the gui yet) i must say i could be wrong but i recognize the AOGFG totally.
              You have to take the AOGFG videos and slow them down to see whats going on.
              This is really really cool

/Hob
              Hob Nilre

Comment

Originally posted by nilrehob View Post
                i recognize the AOGFG totally.
                I know it is much to ask but could you, or anyone, draw a diagram(s) showing how the AOGFG works?

If the videos are not a hoax the system is small enough and powerful enough to be an energy solution.

Comment

Originally posted by bugler View Post
                  I know it is much to ask but could you, or anyone, draw a diagram(s) showing how the AOGFG works?

If the videos are not a hoax the system is small enough and powerful enough to be an energy solution.
                  I downloaded YouTube - 35 8040 Perpetual motion
                  with DownloadHelper - Media download Firefox extension
                  and then watched it in slow-motion with VideoLAN - Official page for VLC media player, the Open Source video framework!

Hope it helps.

/Hob
                  Hob Nilre

Comment

Originally posted by Gdez View Post
                    This guy has a similar working prototype

YouTube - purelyprimitives's Channel

check out; proof of concept mechanical resonance video
                    Ok, nice videos also, but what I see in his Phun simulation videos is that he doesn't loads his FlyWheel. He is writing that it has FlyWheel has xxx Joules. But this is kinetic energy, (temporarily stored energy due to the motion)
                    But after your post I have tried his setup in Phun and I have tried to load it just as I do in my examples. What I saw was that after that the load was introduced his FlyWheel comes to a Full Stop, after which it was started to turn into the opposite direction. So nice try but not a workable example. What he has to do is instead of powering the swinging weight he has to power the FlyWheel instead. You can try this also for your self by installing Phun.
                    But then again it is a nice try.

Thanks for your Reaction, and Kind Regards JdR

Comment

@Overunityguide

Phun is really fun!
                      Using your scene "Gear Motor Generator" you so generously shared
                      i got the Nm down to 20 Nm on the flywheel (and lower)
                      this is when it in my opinion looks just like the AOGFG

/Hob
                      Hob Nilre

Comment

Originally posted by nilrehob View Post
                        Maybe you can collect the energy from the two sledgehammers mechanically to a second central shaft by using planetary gears?
                        Similar to parts of this movie:
                        YouTube - Overunity Mechanical Power Transmission

/Hob
                        Why should you do that for? Maybe if you would like to convert it into a direct self running system? But for now, one step at the time...
                        For now I think that my COP 1 to 40 principle which works with two generators connected the two most outer gears is a good example to start building on in real live.

YouTube - Gear Centrifugal Force Overunity COP 1 to 40

Thanks for your Reaction and Kind Regards, JdR

Comment

Why should you do that for? Maybe if you would like to convert it into a direct self running system? But for now, one step at the time...
                          For now I think that my COP 1 to 40 principle which works with two generators connected the two most outer gears is a good example to start building on in real live.

Thanks for your Reaction and Kind Regards, JdR
                          I thought it would be simpler to have one stationary generator than two generators moving around, to avoid slip-rings and what have you
                          and also, if its possible to get the energy back into one shaft you would not be limited to electrical motors/generators, it could be all mechanical, possibly with human input, or wind, or...

/Hob
                          Hob Nilre

Comment

Originally posted by bugler View Post

Sorry to say this again, but my COP 1 to 40 system:

Is using Centrifugal Force and not Gravity, so it can run horizontally instead of vertically. Please read my earlier post for more detailed information about this.

Kind Regards, JdR

Comment

Working...
                            X