No announcement yet.

Where are Future Energy Concept videos?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are Future Energy Concept videos?

I found this vid:

of a truck powered with only hydrogen from water. There was a whole serie of vids that explained how to build the cell, tune the tubes etc, posted by FutureEnergyConcept youtube user. Where are they???
    I can't find them anymore..

Here?
    http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...t-youtube.html

When you got luck, someone else did copy and host it at his account in Youtube, it may helps when you search again after the Title from the Video
    Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

account is closed....

Comment

Yahoo

Looks like there is a Yahoo group devoted to this.

Yahoo! Groups

FRC

Comment

Thanks for the link

Hope they will continue to open source the project..
          This is the first time to my knowledge someone share this much
          AND have a proof for his claim.

I had exactly THAT idea: to build a working watercar just for the purpose of showing people how it works.
          There are some similarities between my setup and Fred's. My cell is built of stainless steel, with a rupture disk that breaks at 60 psi, so it can safely handle an explosion. I thought pressurising was a good way, because it provides a reservoir of power when needed, during acceleration for example. Fred makes the proof that HHO can be pressurised without self ignition. I think the key is low electrolyte content. I might as well use distilled water or rain water, because I will use high voltage, similar to what Daniel Dingel did. HV is pulsed over a 2Vdc aprox base.
          Check out: Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

Love and free energy to all,
          God bless ya.

Comment

Working...
          X