Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A video showing how to get extra electricity and possibly overunity?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A video showing how to get extra electricity and possibly overunity?

Hi,

I am unsure about posting this video cause I don't know the potential of the arrangement.
    It really seems like an ordinary power transformer but used in a different way (placing the bulb in the primary).
    Anyway my lack of knowledge is complete so maybe it has merit.

YouTube - Go Green! Build Your Own Motionless, Solid-state, Free Energy Generator

Your opinions please.
    Last edited by bugler; 01-10-2011, 02:10 PM.

I think your current draw will go up, so you are really not gaining anything. I
    could be wrong.

FRC

Comment

His video showed the current draw went down, awesome video, this guy is doing great work.
      David
      Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
        His video showed the current draw went down, awesome video, this guy is doing great work.
        David
        Yes but he did not show the current draw without the cord being wrapped around the toroid first. I spoke to an electrician about this. He said this method has been used for years to steal power from power lines.

FRC

Comment

Originally posted by FRC View Post
          Yes but he did not show the current draw without the cord being wrapped around the toroid first.

FRC
          Good point.

Should there be any difference?

(stealing power from power lines sounds wonderful).

Comment

Originally posted by FRC View Post
            Yes but he did not show the current draw without the cord being wrapped around the toroid first. I spoke to an electrician about this. He said this method has been used for years to steal power from power lines.

FRC
            How could this possibly steal power from the power lines? Please explain!

Comment

It doesn't steal.

What it does do is collect the normal field around the wire and if anything inhibits the real load from drawing more. Kinda like a shunt field. More like a constriction of the flow. Both the light and the load i bet were running not quite right as is apparent with the light.

It is not stealing anything from the wire that was not there without the coils. All wire radiates energy from them. It's called a reaction to resistance. Higher resistance and the more it radiates the energy from it. Could that be considered stealing.. I guess that for the courts to decide. Even though they will side with the corporate end I highly doubt they could consider it stealing when it exits the wire. Heck if they do admit that there is a field and they own it then all the damage that has been caused by the high voltage lines will of course slide to them. This could be a win for people who have been damaged by their product. So lets consider this a win win.

Comment

hey,isn't that about harmonics ?

Comment

Bugler,

All the mains wall outlets in a house are metered. If you run a lamp 'A' from the mains, it is metered.
                  Ok. Now you unplug the lamp, you make a few turns from the lamp 'A' wires onto a toroidal core (or onto a normal transformer core) and you wind many turns onto the same core as shown in the video, you have made a current transformer, CT.
                  Now, when you plug in lamp 'A', the AC current of lamp 'A' will flow through the CT's few turns and this current induces voltage, hence drives another AC current in lamp 'B' connected to the CT's multiturn secondary coil.
                  So a transformed lamp 'A' current makes current in lamp 'B', the transformation ratio depends on the ratio of the number of turns in the CT.
                  1) Lamp 'A' current is metered
                  2) Lamp 'A' current is reduced (in the video, the reducement is a tenth of Amper or so)
                  3) Lamp 'A' current reducement depends on how much lamp 'B' working impedance is transformed IN SERIES with lamp 'A' by the CT

Because that is what happens: any load put across the CT'S multiturn secondary (like lamp 'B') will appear in SERIES connection with lamp 'A' via the CT's low small winding turn primaries, so it can only REDUCE the current into lamp 'A'. This is what any transformer, including a CT, does. It converts impedances and because you make the wires of lamp 'A' to serve as the primary coils of the CT, you actually inserted an impedance in series in the circuit of lamp 'A'. I mentioned wires of lamp 'A' but of course the same happens if you use other appropiate thick insulated wires for the the CT few turn primary coils and then insert them in SERIES with lamp 'A' wires.

Depending on the CT's current convertion ratio, you can achieve situation when lamp 'A' will be able to receive half of the mains voltage only and the other half will feed lamp 'B'. To do this you have make a 1:1 CT i.e. both the primary and secondary coils are multiturn and have the same number of turns.

Is this extra energy? No. It is about REDUCING lamp 'A' current in the function of the CT turns ratio...

Gyula

Comment

Tried this with a large toroid that had 350 turns on it. He was suggesting 1000 or more turns. Basically did it just as shown. My first clue that this didn't provide much power was that he used a CFL to show the output. Second was he used over 10 amp draw in powering it. I hooked up a heater that pulled 12 amps because initially a 100 watt bulb for load only produced about 2 VAC. It wouldn't even light a 60 watt tungsten bulb with the heater. Output was 146 VAC with the heater on high but only bout 0.13 amps no load. On low heat it was reading 98 volts AC. On high under load with a CFL it dropped to about 20 volts. It barely got the CFL flickering. As he mentions in the video text it might be useful if you are pulling a constant high level of power and from that you may get enough to light a bulb or squeeze a little extra power out for free. I don't think it's worth trying for most purposes.
                    Last edited by ewizard; 01-10-2011, 11:35 PM.
                    There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

If I had seen gyula's explanation I probably wouldn't even have tried as I trust his math. But I already had most of this stuff ready to go. I do wonder though about the clockwise and counter clockwise wind effect on the load circuit in regards to this situation. I thought he might be onto something there in terms of getting some energy free.
                      There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

Well the math is not all, especially the classic one.
                        This Transformer is not made like a 1:1 Transformer,
                        when you look at the first Part in the Video,
                        and how a 1:1 Transformer do look like,
                        that should do know other Peoples better then me.
                        But he has actually 3 Windings on it,
                        where he tries to adjust the Pickupcoil
                        The effect may has more to do with saturation from the Coil and the Core,
                        and / or, i think you can adjust applied voltage, that it does match to the pickup.
                        The Direction of Winding can make differents too in some cases.
                        But else, here is his Homepage,
                        The Original Water4Gas.com from 2006! and anyhow, i dont have much hope in this Guy.
                        This Devices do look like the one, what been sold before a long time
                        before the H2O Seller Hype did go through the Internet.
                        Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

Mark

Originally posted by Mark View Post
                          How could this possibly steal power from the power lines? Please explain!
                          I am not sure myself. I think it does have to do with resonant harmonics. There
                          was a picture that explained how to do it on one of the other threads in this forum. But I can't remember which one it was. I don't think that one was using toroids but some other type of transformer. Sorry about not remembering which
                          thread it was.

FRC

Comment

The setup in the video reminds me of what we have been discussing in this thread:
                            http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...former-ou.html

This setup is what we found interesting:

Maybe there are some connections?

/Hob
                            Hob Nilre
                            http://www.youtube.com/nilrehob

Comment

Working...
                            X