Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enzyme

Originally posted by Reliable View Post
    Halo folks, If we can establish the enzyme added in below link, it could take master Jetji's project to a higher height. Anyone with info??
    Link: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.for...g-enzymes/amp/

Comment

• Hello everyone, I thank those who participated in this topic .......... for an idea that I missed Jitsi and my other comrades

Comment

• Greetings!
        Thanks for all members who share their experience and after the years of studying I finally start to build my refinery, tomorrow I will give more details, also thanks to mods that finally allowed me to write on this forum.

Comment

• Personal Protective Equipment

The world pandemic means that there is a staggering amount of used PPE washing around the sytem. Since the material is probably largely the same, it might be possible to design a rig to focus on this material. (So long as it is three days old before it is touched, it should no longer be infectious).

Hospitals may have trouble getting rid of it. They might be keen to arrange delivery.

(P.S. Why they don't wash the stuff in mild disinfectant is beyond me, but they refuse to do so)

Comment

• Greetings!

I'm finishing assembling of my mini oil refinery for guide idea I used publication WO2005087897A1 (Patent posted at the begging of this tread).
            The dimension are next:
            Reactor 1087 kg
            Reflux tower 300kg ( useful waight170 kg of reflux material)
            Two horizontal condenser, each can be filled with 450 liters of water

Between reactor and reflux tower is the cyclone, the beginning test temperature are
            Reactor 430c
            Reflux tower 380c
            The condenser temperature at the and should be at 55-65 Celsius degree.
            The reactor will work on plastic, also light fraction will be separated from the heavy fraction, the light fraction will be burned as fuel for heating the rector, after the first test I will show results.

Comment

• I think there is merit in putting the distillation stage on the back burner.

Focus on the vessel, the baking process and rendering the plastic down into a black liquid. There are any number of companies that can do the distilling for you, and there is the tricky matter of deciding what fractions youo want to distill out - i.e. what can you most easily sell.

Comment

• Originally posted by wrtner View Post
                I think there is merit in putting the distillation stage on the back burner.

Focus on the vessel, the baking process and rendering the plastic down into a black liquid. There are any number of companies that can do the distilling for you, and there is the tricky matter of deciding what fractions youo want to distill out - i.e. what can you most easily sell.
                I done first test, machine work, just as reflux tower it separate the wax, the condensers are huger then I predict it can cool a lot more of steam this bring that till I get it what is the problem i produce a lot of gasoline instead of diesel, soon I will put pictures of gasoline it have beautiful yellow color, in next days I will test on engine to see do I have good balance of carbon chains, I separate the light fraction and it can be fired on spark.

Comment

• This is excellent work. Can you show us the sort of raw plastic you are using, what it looks like when it has gone through its heat treatment. When you have distilled out your lighter frsactions, what are you left with?

Comment

This is excellent work. Can you show us the sort of raw plastic you are using, what it looks like when it has gone through its heat treatment. When you have distilled out your lighter frsactions, what are you left with?

Can you show us the sort of raw plastic you are using
                    I used PP and HDPE plastic only, till next test i must build plastic shredding machine as without that I can not put a lot of plastic in to a reactor.

what it looks like when it has gone through its heat treatment
                    Can you explain more this sentence, English is not my native language.
                    My process of production is done in one the cracking in the reactor and after that goes streight in to a reflex tower where reflux material reassemble carbon chains.

When you have distilled out your lighter frsactions, what are you left with
                    Today I was testing the gasoline it have 750wgr ( It was collected mostly on temperature 50 and 55 C) and car engine works fine, I was used Fiat engine that's work on 98 octane gasoline and it it full of strength, next week I will thrive on GM car brand as it is more common standard for engines.
                    Tomorrow I will post the pictures of the gasoline, it is wax free and after week it didn't show any oxidation or changes.

Comment

• Picture of the gasoline, it's still left to reassemble machine, but before i continue with test i must build machine for plastic shredding.

Comment

• "...what it looks like when it has gone through its heat treatment"

You bake the plastic. Then what does the fluid look like? Black and like tar?

It would be useful to visit your local plastic recycling depot and ask them for sample plastic of the plastic that they can not recycle. If you can process this plastic, then they might pay you to take it away.

Also, you could visit your local hospital and ask for a quantity of their PPE which they throw away. If you can process this, they may do the same.(Obviously, be very careful. but the virus does not last longer than a few days).

The third idea to to attempt to get a sample of the plastic that washes up in the oceans. "Greenpeace" or the embassy of a country which is troubled (e.g. Indonesia) may provide you with a sample. If you can process this, then you will become very popular and may be able to teach them how to do it and be paid well.
                        Last edited by wrtner; 11-23-2020, 11:42 AM.

Comment

"...what it looks like when it has gone through its heat treatment"

It would be useful to visit your local plastic recycling depot and ask them for sample plastic of the plastic that they can not recycle. If you can process this plastic, then they might pay you to take it away.

Also, you could visit your local hospital and ask for a quantity of their PPE which they throw away. If you can process this, they may do the same.(Obviously, be very careful. but the virus does not last longer than a few days).

The third idea to to attempt to get a sample of the plastic that washes up in the oceans. "Greenpeace" or the embassy of a country which is troubled (e.g. Indonesia) may provide you with a sample. If you can process this, then you will become very popular and may be able to teach them how to do it and be paid well.
                          I can pay plastic per kilo from street collectors, messing with states institution means only problems...

You bake the plastic. Then what does the fluid look like? Black and like tar?
                          It is one stage machine after plastic is cracked (baked) under the 430c degree (it is in gas stage) goes right in to a reflux tower for additional cracking, between reflux tower and reactor is cyclone that collect wax and impurity,

Comment

• Greetings to all who fallow the tread!
                            I'm in process of assembling the plastic grinder so till next test it will pass some time.
                            I wonder does someone have pictures of reflux tower from inside, it is impossible to find some picture on internet.
                            Last edited by Jordan14; 12-03-2020, 10:54 PM.

Comment

• You're doing great work, Jordan. There are others in this field, of course. It would be interesting if you could work on that type of plastic which is most difficult to process, apparently, plastic which has been recycled several times. The virgin plastic is the easiest, plastic which has been created directly from oil.

Comment

• ...and of course, it would be interesting to see if youor equipment copuld be mounted in a vehicle and tour from local authority to local authority being paid to convert their plastic.

Comment

Working...
                                X