• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4% Ca(OH)2 +BHT

Originally posted by otpadnoulje View Post
    Here is BHT
    Hello Otpadnoulje ;
    Thanks for going through this article & conducting tests .

The color of your diesel is very good , Now let me know about the followings .

1) Color changed/darkened after one/two weeks , thats what I got ???

2) Gasoline fuel derived at 4% Ca(OH)2 performance, is it OK ???
    My gasoline at 4% performance was not upto the mark , the engine got heavy . With 2.5% Ca(OH)2 the gasoline performance was upto the mark .

3) Kerosine & diesel performance at 4% Ca(OH)2 was perfect .

4) You are deriving gasoline fraction upto what temperature range in celcius . My guess is upto 140-150 celsius, not beyond ???

Comment

• I collect all together. Only one condenser. Little amount of gasoline and kero will not make a problem. I tested viscosity, it is little over dino diesel

The color has changed. Not too much. . I will use more bht in this batch. 2000 ppm.

btw it is now 260 c
      Last edited by otpadnoulje; 07-04-2011, 05:36 PM.

Comment

• fuel all tohether

I collect all together. Only one condenser. Little amount of gasoline and kero will not make a problem.
        btw it is now 260 c
        Hello otpatnoulge ;

What I makeup from your reply is that U are not separating the gasoline fraction out from your diesel .
        Well if this is true than Your diesel engine might be spitting white smoke from the exhaust tail & engine may worn out sooner than norm . Not in few days but months to come .

All the refineries in the world are separating & selling all the three fractions separately . Why ???
        Gasoline engines are made to run on gasoline only & diesel engines are made to run on diesel fuel , although in my country many profiteers used to blend upto 25% kero in the diesel .

It is very easy to separate the gasoline out of your diesel fuel .
        Iam quite sure U can do that .

Comment

• when is too cold , peple here, in croatia, blednd diesel witht gasoline up to 20 %.
          Viscosity is important.

my mercedes 220 cdi from 96, doesnt smoke. no odor. nothing. no diferent. only more power, about 10 % and better milage.

Comment

• mixed fuel

when is too cold , peple here, in croatia, blednd diesel witht gasoline up to 20 %.
            Viscosity is important.
            Hello ;
            Well MERC is the best of the best , its my dream car, unfortunately its very expensive in my country .

The mixed fuel Ur using has about 10-15% gasoline fraction in it .
            This increases the pour point of the diesel fuel & doesn't let it crystalize in cold .

The viscosity would be ok but did U check the Specific gravity ?
            My mixed fuel gravity was about 780g for One liter.
            after separating the gasoline fraction it jumped to 820g which is quite close to the standard diesel fuel at 840g per liter .

Comment

• hello all, I present to you my little reactor, is 150 liters
              later upload the other photos of the furnace reactor and condenser gas. reactor will have a conical lid seal 25 degrees is very effective and easier to do.

https://picasaweb.google.com/1011982...NDBnKecw5WLvwE

Hi Asad, I read about your reactors and seen the pictures and I feel excellent, I ask for help on refructor condenser and if we can give them a diagram of greetings from Nicaragua
              Last edited by Francisco Mora; 07-04-2011, 08:28 PM.

Comment

• your baby

Originally posted by Francisco Mora View Post
                hello all, I present to you my little reactor, is 150 liters
                Hello ;
                Nice pics of your baby .
                1) The open lid arrangement I like it is small but large enough to pour your material .
                U made looks like a two step lid cover not seems to be the jetijs V-type arrangement. I hope it doesnot leak at high temp & peak reaction time .

2) Thermocouple is not visible I hope U have added .

3) Condensors are not visible , hope U made three separate .

Best of luck , keep posted with your trial results .

Comment

• Great work Francisco
                  But why did you paint it? The paint will come off after the first run anyways
                  Thanks for sharing!
                  It's better to wear off by working than to rust by doing nothing.

Comment

• I heard that blue clay can be a good catalyst, so I dig up some and made it into liquid paste, after that I filtered out stones and poured it into a form. Will let it sundry for some days and cut into small cubes and dry them out completely. This will then go into my refluctor. Will see what it does. I hope the results will be good, because it is no problem getting that blue clay here

Comment

• god job senor Franisco!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jetijs View Post
                        I heard that blue clay can be a good catalyst, so I dig up some and made it into liquid paste, after that I filtered out stones and poured it into a form. Will let it sundry for some days and cut into small cubes and dry them out completely. This will then go into my refluctor. Will see what it does. I hope the results will be good, because it is no problem getting that blue clay here

That is great, you are clever man, but for me in my country we have huge amounts of ca(oh)2
                        The price is 30$ about 1 m3

Comment

• wow, thats cheap
                          I will thry Ca(OH) also of course, but this is a thing I also wanted to try. Ca(OH) should be cheap here also, haven't try to buy it yet so I don't know the costs

Comment

• Talking of catalysts Plastic2Oil runs its process in just one hour. Look at this article on Gizmag Plastic2Oil process turns plastic waste into fuel using a special catalyst. The process we are discussing here takes about 4 hours. Does anyone know that catalyst that will make the process 4 times shorter?

Comment

• Hi everyone,
                              The first photo of my diesel. This is made like 10 minutes ago. No processing at all. Cheers
                              Attached Files

Comment

• great work Kaguar.
                                What was in the feedstock?

Comment

Working...
                                X