No announcement yet.

How to turn plastic waste into diesel fuel cheaply

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks JORDAN14 you are encourage me to start biuld and testing. Thanks my friend and i hope continue see more updates from you

Comment

• Greeting!
      I done separation of my product, for this purpose I made a separator in industrial style, not sure does it have advantages but they will be probably model as final solution for machine.
      The separation was done in more temperature range, first was separated petrol and gasoline after i measure the weight of main fraction in different temperature. On my surprise fraction cough between 80C and 180C have very uniformly weight about 786-790 gram, the heavy fraction start above 210C with weight 820 grams.
      Min wile i done the research about my catalyst ant temperatures of catalyst tower. If someone want we can discus about separation diesel and reflux tower temperature.

Comment

• GREETINGS.
        what you mean by industrial style? You mean distillation tower?

Comment

• Originally posted by jonathan View Post
          GREETINGS.
          what you mean by industrial style? You mean distillation tower?
          In next days I will write, more, I got corona virus so need to catch up with the job.

Comment

• Greetings, im sorry for you my friend and i hope nothing serious. Get well soon

Comment

Working...
            X