Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enzyme

Originally posted by Reliable View Post
    Halo folks, If we can establish the enzyme added in below link, it could take master Jetji's project to a higher height. Anyone with info??
    Link: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.for...g-enzymes/amp/

Comment

• Hello everyone, I thank those who participated in this topic .......... for an idea that I missed Jitsi and my other comrades

Comment

• Greetings!
        Thanks for all members who share their experience and after the years of studying I finally start to build my refinery, tomorrow I will give more details, also thanks to mods that finally allowed me to write on this forum.

Comment

• Personal Protective Equipment

The world pandemic means that there is a staggering amount of used PPE washing around the sytem. Since the material is probably largely the same, it might be possible to design a rig to focus on this material. (So long as it is three days old before it is touched, it should no longer be infectious).

Hospitals may have trouble getting rid of it. They might be keen to arrange delivery.

(P.S. Why they don't wash the stuff in mild disinfectant is beyond me, but they refuse to do so)

Comment

Working...
          X