X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• goreggie
    replied
    Lockridge Device

Hi, 1st day setting up the starter with a new housing, went well, more to come Thanks Reggie

Last edited by goreggie; 04-03-2011, 11:07 AM.

Leave a comment:

• mklimesh
    replied
    Peter

I just watched your EXCELLENT new dvd.
    Thank you for taking the time to get this information out.
    Back to the shop for me (+_+)

Mike Klimesh

Leave a comment:

• goreggie
    replied
    Electric Motor Secrets II DVD

Dr Peter Lindemann,
    I just looked at the DVD "Electric Motor Secrets II" it was the most enjoyable film I have every watched. This DVD will be part of history, no words can express the discovery this opens up for me and for the world,
    Thank you Thank you Thank you

I'm building the self running motor and will update the group as in details of the project.
    You stand among the greatest, John Bedini and JFK.

" Let every nation know... that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and sucess of liberty. This much we pledge and more."

In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Grost, amen.

Leave a comment:

• dragon
    replied
    I recieved my copy of the DVD today - watched it twice ( so far )... I must say you've opened my mind to a new dimention of thinking. Thank you Mr. Lindeman for sharing this !!! I also purchased Mr. Bedini's book which pertains to this subject.

As fate would have it, I have most of the stuff needed to put this together - 30 years of dust to remove and I'll be on my way !

Thanks again, your DVD is most excellent ! ( also Mr Bedini's book is very well done and very clear ).
    ________
    Breakup Advice Advice
    Last edited by dragon; 05-11-2011, 11:05 AM.

Leave a comment:

• cwaugs
    replied
    Kudos to you Peter for fielding such a forum! You are a brave soul and I am so looking forward to having you pointing us In the right direction. The conference was awesome and your presentation was riveting to say the least. Looking forward to it! Also have both of the DVD's ordered and have several starter/ generators of various manufacturers and an ancient delco generator with what looks like hand wound field coils (one of the two came apart and was rubbing the armature. Weird. P.S. When John mentioned cutting the case is that to stifle some of the BEMF? Wayne
    Last edited by cwaugs; 12-10-2010, 02:58 AM.

Leave a comment:

• radiant1
    replied
    I picked up discs 1 and 2 today

I was at the conference and gave up trying to take notes as it was an info overload, and I knew the disc would be available. Being a local I was able to pick up discs 1 and 2 today. Thanks much Peter for all you told me today. Now to watch the DVDS about 20 times each untill I have it all memorized and can work by theory.

I have now watched part of EMS 1 and based on what Peter told me today and this forum you absolutely need to get the first disc. Tells how to measure backEMF and how bad motor efficianceis realy are when taking into account back EMF COP. You won't understand Peter's plan of action here and will want to jump ahead without disc 1.

I just watched the lockridge DVD and I am going to have to get an audio to text conversion software to make a transcription so I can read it slowly from when the first "x" graphs are shown to the end.

Is the generator "negative torque" or mechanical resistance caused by what's known as the Lenz effect? If so there is a guy on YouTube working on a new generator with torroid coils and he claims there is zero Lenz effect even under load.
    Alan
    Last edited by radiant1; 12-08-2010, 03:52 PM. Reason: new info per watching DVD's 1 and 2

Leave a comment:

• Peter Lindemann
    replied
    Answers

John g,

Thank you for posting the information on the Delco Remy generator. When we get to that part of the project, this will be very important.

Nilrehob,

The download version of the presentation is still a ways out. There is still a fair amount of work to do to reformat the material I plan to include. It is something I want to do soon, but I really don't know how long it will take. There is a lot of interest in a downloadable PDF file version of the PowerPoint Presentation. That might be the first thing that shows up.

Peter

Leave a comment:

• nilrehob
    replied
    Originally posted by Peter Lindemann View Post
    Hi Everybody,

The DVD Electric Motor Secrets, Part 2, Understanding the Lockridge Device is now available at the following link:

Free Energy, Products, Books and DVDs

All copies purchased at the Conference and all other back-orders will be shipped by Monday, December 6th.

Thank you all for your patience.

Peter
    Hi Peter,

When do You estimate an electronic download will be offered?
    I'd buy it as soon as its out!

/Hob

Leave a comment:

• john_g
    replied
    Delco Remy Armature Winding Diagram

Hi

Ref the Delco Remy generator used for the Lockridge device, I have found a armature winding diagram for a 14 slot 28 bar Delco Remy armature, that seems to fit the John Bedini description. The diagram is post 1936 and the winding pattern appears to also have been used up to the 1960s. So this may be the windings that will be of interest for anyone trying to do an exact copy or just to give us more info.

http://www.keepandshare.com/userpics...?ts=1291536776

Regards
    John
    Attached Files
    Last edited by john_g; 12-05-2010, 02:21 PM. Reason: Add picture

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    Got mine ordered also. Thanks Peter. Between this and John's big machine, I'm going to have a busy few months! Just hope I have SOMETHING working by the conference in July or I am going to feel like a real chump with all the information we have received in the last several weeks.

Leave a comment:

• Superdave
    replied
    placed my order thank you again

Leave a comment:

• Peter Lindemann
    replied
    DVD Available

Hi Everybody,

The DVD Electric Motor Secrets, Part 2, Understanding the Lockridge Device is now available at the following link:

Free Energy, Products, Books and DVDs

All copies purchased at the Conference and all other back-orders will be shipped by Monday, December 6th.

Thank you all for your patience.

Peter

Leave a comment:

• groundhog
    replied
    Definitely interested in download pkg!

Thank you Mr. Lindemann for all your efforts. Just thought I'd let you know that I, too, would definitely be interested in the download package you mentioned.

I know it entails much more work, so at least you know there is definite interest if you decide to pursue that further.

Seems trite to say, yet, I want to thank you for all you are doing to further this cause!

Leave a comment:

• Peter Lindemann
    replied
    Download

Dear Dave and Rave154,

If all goes according to current plans, we will start shipping DVDs of the Lockridge Device lecture (Electric Motor Secrets, Part 2) on this coming Monday, December 6th. The Buy Now button on my products page should go live sometime on Friday evening.

I am considering offering the Electric Motor Secrets package as a single download, including Electric Motor Secrets Part 1, and Part 2, along with a PDF file of the PowerPoint Presentation of the lecture, including all of the slides and commentary. All of that will be priced around $57 (USD).

Exactly when that will happen, I can't say. Developing all of this material for download is a lot more work. Also, I don't have any plans right now to release just the Lockridge Device (EMS, Part 2) as a download by itself.

I hope this helps.

Peter

Leave a comment:

• rave154
    replied
    Peter, Dave,

i would be interested in a purchasable download of the DVD also. good thinking Dave

Leave a comment:

Working...
X