Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark
    replied
    I do not agree. Peter just laid out clearly what has to be done. Jb also has
    stated this before that the OU devices are right in front of people but they do not see it.

FRC[/QUOTE]

Well show me what you have then since you disagree and its been laid out clearly.

Care to explain why no one has been able to replicate one yet.

Leave a comment:

• FRC
    replied
    Originally posted by Mark View Post
    There are dozens of threads on this forum where people are begging someone to show then how to build an OU device, and yet when we do show people how, it is ignored. Go figure! I'm running out of silver platters here!

Peter
    Really? I must have missed where you showed us how to build an overunity device. Could you please point that out for us because I haven't heard of anyone being able to replicate an overunity device on this or any other forum.

By the way Peter when are you going to direct us with the next step of this build or are we left to try to figure this out on our own?

Mark[/QUOTE]

I do not agree. Peter just laid out clearly what has to be done. Jb also has
    stated this before that the OU devices are right in front of people but they do not see it.

FRC

Leave a comment:

• Mark
    replied
    There are dozens of threads on this forum where people are begging someone to show then how to build an OU device, and yet when we do show people how, it is ignored. Go figure! I'm running out of silver platters here!

Peter[/QUOTE]

Really? I must have missed where you showed us how to build an overunity device. Could you please point that out for us because I haven't heard of anyone being able to replicate an overunity device on this or any other forum.

By the way Peter when are you going to direct us with the next step of this build or are we left to try to figure this out on our own?

Mark

Leave a comment:

• Peter Lindemann
    replied
    No Offense Intended

Originally posted by Turion View Post
    I know this thread is about the conversion of off the shelf motors per Peter's video and what was presented at the conference. I was at the conference and couldn't take notes fast enough, which is why I also bought the video. I have converted a 12 volt motor and am working with an alternator just for fun. Here is a site I thought might be of some use now and in the future.

About ARC Systems
    Dear Turion,

What is this thread about? If you really knew, you wouldn't put links like this here. You say that "this thread is about the conversion of off-the-shelf motors" but apparently, you are still confused about what these motors are being converted into. So, I will explain it one more time, for you, and anyone else who may be listening.

1) First of all, I am talking about an electric motor with a fixed field, either permanent magnet or electrically excited, and a wound rotor fed by a commutator and brushes.
    2) You can see from the "power curve" drawing in the lecture, that the machine does NOT convert electric power into mechanical power because there are TWO SOLUTIONS to produce any particular amount of mechanical power, except of course, the peak amount. One solution uses more current at lower speed and the other solution uses less current at higher speed.
    3) Mechanical power production is the cross product of torque (current) times speed. This means that the faster the motor turns, the less current it needs to draw to produce the same amount of mechanical power!
    4) Under normal circumstances, the faster the motor turns, the more the back EMF restricts the amount of current the motor has available to produce more mechanical power. This is why the power peaks at 1/2 of the unloaded speed.
    5) To overcome this restriction, I have taught you to run the motor on higher voltage pulses so that the top speed of the motor is lifted and higher power may be produced with lower average currents consisting of high current pulses for short durations. This can be from capacitor discharges, like in the "Lockridge topology" or just from batteries, as Matt has demonstrated.
    6) This process is then coupled with the recovery of the "return pulse" to charge another battery.
    7) This process provides three benefits. A) the amount of current drawn from the source is minimized, B) the motor continues to produce forward torque as the current discharges from the windings, and C) the recovered electricity can be stored in a capacitor or another battery and re-used. This effectively lowers the total quantity of electricity that is lost, used or "dissipated" by the production of mechanical power in the motor.
    8) So, an ordinary electric motor can be converted to a COP>1 electric motor by taking advantage of these modified operating conditions.

There are dozens of threads on this forum where people are begging someone to show them how to build an OU device, and yet when we do show people how, it is ignored. Go figure! I'm running out of silver platters here!

Peter
    Last edited by Peter Lindemann; 06-06-2011, 07:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    Motor to specs

I know this thread is about the conversion of off the shelf motors per Peter's video and what was presented at the conference. I was at the conference and couldn't take notes fast enough, which is why I also bought the video. I have converted a 12 volt motor and am working with an alternator just for fun. Here is a site I thought might be of some use now and in the future.

About ARC Systems

Leave a comment:

• FRC
    replied
    Matt

Yes, I believe you probably do have good news, based on your past accomplishments. I am looking forward to it.

George

Leave a comment:

• Matthew Jones
    replied
    Originally posted by FRC View Post
    It seems like there is some key factor that is missing or has been overlooked. It
    might be revealed if some of us were trying to replicate as close as possible to the original Lockridge device using either a 6v VW Bosch generator or the Delco Remy that Lockridge used. Or different experiments with existing builds as is going on in the Muler thread. Woopy discovered something there and was a very informative contributer here also. Would be nice if Lidmotor joined in here as well. We need that same spirit of experimentation here for those that have the time and money to continue. I wish I had more of both, but have to leave home and go back to work soon.
    FRC
    Just be patient. Good things are coming.

Matt

Leave a comment:

• FRC
    replied
    Something Missing

It seems like there is some key factor that is missing or has been overlooked. It
    might be revealed if some of us were trying to replicate as close as possible to the original Lockridge device using either a 6v VW Bosch generator or the Delco Remy that Lockridge used. Or different experiments with existing builds as is going on in the Muler thread. Woopy discovered something there and was a very informative contributer here also. Would be nice if Lidmotor joined in here as well. We need that same spirit of experimentation here for those that have the time and money to continue. I wish I had more of both, but have to leave home and go back to work soon.

FRC
    Last edited by FRC; 06-06-2011, 01:35 AM. Reason: spelling

Leave a comment:

• jtanguay
    replied
    Originally posted by Peter Lindemann View Post
    Hi Jtanguay,

From your recent comments, I am assuming you have not read this thread from the beginning. This thread begins this way:

Participation in this Thread

Hi All,

Aaron, thanks for starting this thread on my lecture about "Understanding the Lockridge Device".

The first thing I would like to stipulate is that this thread is ONLY for people who actually saw my lecture at the Renaissance Conference or who have purchased and viewed the DVD of that lecture.

If you were not at the Conference or you haven't seen the DVD, DO NOT POST HERE!

Please read the whole thread and respect the conditions for participation.

Thanks,
    Peter
    I have no problem leaving this thread alone since it's obviously going nowhere. I also have no problem leaving it on the grounds of your request, despite the tone thereof.

Imagine for a moment that there were those who had the secrets of life, and worked hard for them and were willing to share, albeit that they were careful in that selection they were still willing to share. Others, who thought they knew the way of life wanted to be compensated for their hard work. Little did they know of the secret law of reciprocity. Despite knowing the secrets of life they will never achieve that life due to the snares they themselves have set up. The cares of this world were obviously more important to them than giving up this mortal life to attain the immortal one. Many are called, few are chosen.

Good luck with the motor. Maybe you should pray for some divine intervention. Seems like Naudin is closer to what the lockridge device was from what I can tell.

Leave a comment:

• Peter Lindemann
    replied
    Purpose of this Thread

Hi Jtanguay,

From your recent comments, I am assuming you have not read this thread from the beginning. This thread begins this way:

Participation in this Thread

Hi All,

Aaron, thanks for starting this thread on my lecture about "Understanding the Lockridge Device".

The first thing I would like to stipulate is that this thread is ONLY for people who actually saw my lecture at the Renaissance Conference or who have purchased and viewed the DVD of that lecture.

If you were not at the Conference or you haven't seen the DVD, DO NOT POST HERE!

Please read the whole thread and respect the conditions for participation.

Thanks,
    Peter

Leave a comment:

• jtanguay
    replied
    I'm very surprised that there is no working model yet on this forum. With all the intellectual people and all, considering two girls in Africa were able to do it. That is pretty humbling actually.

So we have charging coils and power coils. The witts device looks to have some electrolytic capacitors so it's not a/c caps? I wonder if they are super caps? I'm looking for a good alternative to the original lockridge device of using the 35 foot sheet of copper wrapped around the motor. To me the lockridge device is great, but with modern technology and components, it can easily be improved with the use of supercaps.

Leave a comment:

• jtanguay
    replied
    Originally posted by Web000x View Post
    WITTS is a SCAM! Please don't give them any money.

No self running motor on this thread yet...

Dave
    This is why I'm very reluctant, but I would like to see their 'plans'. I hear some people say they have a working overunity system, and others who call it a scam. Who am I to believe? I know the technology works. So the only thing left is to discover the way how to build it.

What about the independent testing for the witts devices? I'm sure the concepts were taken from other inventors and claimed as their own but they must be onto something...

Leave a comment:

• guerrillawind
    replied
    http://breakingwind.blogspot.com/

Hey guys, real quick I just wanted to let everyone know about a website and a project I'm running, that could definitely use the support of everyone here. The website is at: Breaking Wind, Inc., and it's a wind energy start up company looking to gain the capital necessary to start putting up turbines. If everyone could "follow" the blog, and just donate ONE dollar per month, we can make some real progress. Please, let me know your input and ideas in how we can shape our energy future.

Thank you.
    -Mike

Leave a comment:

• Matthew Jones
    replied
    When everything is finally together and I am sure it will all work out, I'll release what I have. It will be what I claim it is not somebodies pipe dream.

As of now its just testing. I still have to put it all together.

Thats time and money, and for now, both those things are going into other projects.

Matt

Leave a comment:

• Web000x
    replied
    WITTS is a SCAM! Please don't give them any money.

No self running motor on this thread yet...

Dave

Leave a comment:

Working...
X