No announcement yet.

Lockridge Device - Peter Lindemann

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, where goes the suposed dissipated power losses of the BEMF.
    Heat? It would produce more heat as observed.
    And where can it be localized physically?

I'm not in confrontation, be sure.
    I just want to understand.

You said that BEMF is accross the winding, not in serie like for calculation.
    I'm agree.
    You speak about 72W power supply and 36W of usefull power.
    Why not 72W of usefull power if powered accross the winding.

We also may hypothetise that BEMF act as a charge barrier.
    The current is reduced, but overpotentialized with exact applied power.
    I don't think so, we don't need it, but it's an idea...

I don't know, i just want to understand why Electric motors have apparent COP 2, but electrical enginieers never see it.

I want to understand, just like you

Don't be hurted please
    I sincerly love your work, and quality of presentations
    Last edited by tournesol; 08-23-2011, 11:20 PM.

Comment

• I think this may be of interest but I don't want to clutter this thread or take the subject off at a tangent.

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post155577

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaron View Post
        Hi Everyone,

This thread is for the discussion of the Lockridge Device concepts that
        Peter shared in his presentation.

You can order his presentation here very soon:
        Free Energy, Products, Books and DVDs

This is basically part 2 of the original Electric Motor Secrets.

We're not talking about lockridge device, but Peter concept about it
        I'm full on the topic.
        Isn't it?

Is there people here who has explored deeper the theory?

High voltage induce copper losses, the average of the current by the voltage is not the same as average current by average voltage.

Who agree, who disagree, why.
        let go further together

Comment

• Still at it

Hi there Everone ,
          Im still at it - Done heaps of tests with small motors and have learnt lots what to do and definitely what not to do ( smoke ) . Just got some big motors to play with ( big commutators ) Yer im excited finally some big motors to play with . So back to work for me - anyone still building or are you all slak and lazy . cheers jason

Comment

• Yes, I am still at it, but I don't think you need to modify the motor. I have sent some of my info to Peter and he likes what I am doing.

Quote "The schematic you posted is very good. You have seen the light!! The "bi-polar" switch on the front end and the twin diode return circuit to an isolated capacitance, allows the creation of a "DC RESONANCE" event described by Tesla. The circuit can product repeated, high power impulses to an output system, while the true power supply only needs to make up the real losses in the system, which include voltage drops on the semi-conductors, changes of inductance between charge and discharge, and the like. You now see that the "LOAD" is not the real dissipator of the electricity!"

It may be possible to do it with the commutator on the right motor but it is simpler to put an external commutator on a standard unmodified motor. My experience is that we cant get the switching fast enough with the modern low inductance motors and so a DC generator would be better, rings a bell doesn't it?

Do you want to know more?

Comment

• Lockridge device

Hi there Mbrownn ,
              Nice to see someone is still at it . The bi polar circuit is good ive built a couple of window motors some good some very chit and even tried to run a 3 phase windmill generator on one phase just to see what i could do at the time but havn t done any more on that side since then (one thing at a time or my head caves in) . yer id like to hear what you want to show as im very open mined on everything . cheers Jason

Comment

• Mini Lockridge Device

Hi there Everyone ,
                He is a video i made showing a motor made for testing and learning , this setup on the motor can be changed easyly for different config's . The motor is a bit small as are the brushes but hey it still runs .Ive moved on to some bigger stuff now , still exploring some things i have in my head . cheers Jason Mini Lockridge test device - YouTube

Comment

• Nice vid.

If you want to get a Lockridge device working I can lead you through the process. I have run my circuit past Peter and this is what he said

"The schematic you posted is very good. You have seen the light!! The "bi-polar" switch on the front end and the twin diode return circuit to an isolated capacitance, allows the creation of a "DC RESONANCE" event described by Tesla. The circuit can product repeated, high power impulses to an output system, while the true power supply only needs to make up the real losses in the system, which include voltage drops on the semi-conductors, changes of inductance between charge and discharge, and the like. You now see that the "LOAD" is not the real dissipator of the electricity!

Good work!"

We CAN do it with an unmodified motor but there are a few things we will need to do for that.

1) The switching has to be at both sides of the motor, ie it is switched both on and off on both the input and the output simultaneously, trapping the inductive spike. More on this later.

2) The switching has to be very fast.

3) We have to make an external commutator or use PWM

4) we will need a fixed load

I see you have a variac so you have the power input for the tests and you can easily make a pony break.

Do you want to do it? Well make an external commutator where you can vary the position of the brushes to shorten the pulse with connections as shown in the image.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Question first

Hi there MBrownn ,
                    Have you built something like this or is this just theory youve put together as building things take time and effort and is a different world . The external commutator system is the same John B uses in his motor /generator setup , like what Watson made . I made a small one a while ago but it kept destroying the batteries i used , not saying i was doing it right but it did work to a point , this was many years back when I knew heaps less (i still got most of the parts for it here somewhere i think) . I can put something together as a side project but im a busy boy . cheers Jason

Comment

• Yes but I didn't get overunity on the output shaft that time even though I was running the motor on close to 200w with about a 60w input but I did burn up my motor

I don't have a variac and just connected it to rectified 220v, big mistake. I need to do a test to establish how I need to organize the power in the circuit, using a variac you can limit the power and avoid my mistake.

Using a standard 12v motor we need to measure the torque and power at high voltage input but lower than normal amps. For example if the motor running at 12v draws 6 amps I want to know how the torque and power compares at say 24v and 3 amps. Is the torque down and how much even though the power is the same?

If this is the case as I expect, I will need to use a different configuration or run the motor at higher power but with a lot more cooling.

The circuit that I have posted multiplies the power when compared to the input but it does it with higher voltage. If I reduce the amps I expect I will have reduced torque and a very inefficient motor. The whole point of this thread which Peter was driving was to give ampere turns and eliminate BEMF. I have worked out how to mitigate the BEMF but I need to confirm this will reduce the efficiency.

I have a circuit which does increase the amps, or at least maintain their level while multiplying the voltage which is good news but I need to compensate for the drop in efficiency.

It is relatively easy to run a standard motor at its normal power with only a fraction of the input but I believe the efficiency is down; however there is a way to create a negative resistance with the trifler coil

I'm willing to share if you can do the test for me.

The other option is to run a 220v motor on 220 volts but at reduced speed to mitigate the BEMF

The first key to the Lockridge device is to recycle the power, next is to supply it to a motor in a way that is efficient for the motor or get a motor that works at that voltage and current. There are plenty of 220v universal motors but their efficiency is low at 35%, multiply that by the generator efficiency at 70% and you have only 24.5% meaning you will need a COP>4 to make it self running.

I have posted the first part already, the recycling circuit which multiplies the COP although I did understate how it is done . A standard servo motor or golf cart running at 50% duty cycle under PWM is close to a COP of 2 under light loads. That is the second part of the circuit. I don't have the third part fully sorted yet but I am working on it anthough Aviso has posted part of it even though he is using a different technique.

Building things is very time consuming and expensive when you make mistakes, fortunately I have the time but I don't have the budget at the moment. I want to build a team that will build, test and replicate what I am doing so that the info gets out. Hope you can help

Mike

Comment

• That's the problem with commutative switching, as the motor slows under load the power increases and you get that familiar smell, a fried motor.

Comment

• Hi Mike

For those who want to use the 12V VW generator as a test bed. Can you give an indication how many bars ideally we should have on the additional commutator? The VW has as standard 30 bars.

Also should the VW gen be wired in series?

Regards

John

Comment

• Originally posted by john_g View Post
                            Hi Mike

For those who want to use the 12V VW generator as a test bed. Can you give an indication how many bars ideally we should have on the additional commutator? The VW has as standard 30 bars.

Also should the VW gen be wired in series?

Regards

John
                            Good question.

If wired in series we get higher inductance in our coils which allows for slower switching but unfortunately that gives us higher resistance and more losses.

Comment

• mbrown,

I have a 12 volt motor I have modified as Peter described, except that I have only one set of brushes. Two sets are not necessary. It is possible to input voltage and collect the spike on the same wire with proper switching using a small microprocessor. I have increased the wire size so that it can run at higher voltages. I didn't see where you have posted your circuit, but I will go back through the posts and see if I can find it. I would be interested in using the motor to replicate your circuit.
                              “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                              —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Good to see

Good to see someone still at it Turion. I would also like to see mbrown's circuit.
                                I agree with him that the motor does not have to be modified. This has been my
                                gut feeling all along. I now have four Princess auto 12v motors like the one pault
                                modified. Hope to do something with them soon. I have been away from home
                                working for the last eight months. Now have some time to try something.

George
                                Last edited by FRC; 01-14-2012, 06:43 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Working...
                                X