Lockridge Device - Peter Lindemann

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
    [As was requested, I started another thread for the generator and put my questions there. pt]

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post143699

Comment

• Originally posted by pault View Post
      [As was requested, I started another thread for the generator and put my questions there. pt]

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post143699
      You didn't need to do that. I think discussing a generator to put on the motor will be acceptable.

Matt

Comment

• Originally posted by pault View Post
        [This thread is the extension to the Lockridge Device Peter Lindemann thread. This thread is for discussion of the Generator phase of the new device.]

I just need to think on it. The diagram helps a lot. Turion's post about induction generators helps.

Let me paraphrase what I think I see, and please comment if you think I'm in the weeds (or not).

Our mod'ed motor drives (mechanically) the flywheel and the generator rotor.

The recovery output from our mod'ed motor is rectified and smoothed, making it DC.

This DC is fed into the generator rotor winding - this aspect is different from the induction generator described by Turion (if I understood correctly, Turion's device did not apply input electricity to the the rotor nor to the stator, relying only on residual magnetization to get the ball rolling).

The high-V from the rotor is re-rectified (is this actually necessary, or will one diode be enough? 'Scope may tell.).

The low-V from the stator is rectified.

The high-V and low-V outputs are connected in series and simultaneously dumped (via switching / commutation) into a cap, which feeds back into the input of the mod'ed motor.

I'm willing to give this a go and report back (when my flywheel arrives).

My motor is different than yours - I've got the 2-pole motor and the mod is a single winding.

I guess that I have to strip another armature and wind it in the same manner as the motor (one coil across the axis of the armature), but with different (very thin) gauge.

I can even scavenge the armature and case that no longer have brushes (since I cut them out and used them as recovery brushes).

The magnets look like they're really glued in. I don't know if I'll succeed in knocking them out with the tools I've got at hand. Is it OK to substitute with a cardboard tube or something - we don't actually need the case to be metallic?

thanks
        pt
        Yes it has to be metal. You need that flux density to generate.
        Everything else you are right on.

One more thing the High V and Low V are not connected into series they dump into a bridge and the bridge's are in series.

Matt
        Last edited by Matthew Jones; 06-09-2011, 09:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by john_g View Post
          Hi Matt

Great progress. Just a couple of thoughts. The era for the lockridge device, I wonder if the flywheel was say a motor-cycle flywheel with a magneto? This could provide HV and maybe step down via a transformer, i.e. the trifiler coil with an over-winding as by me:

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post142967

I'm waiting for a 6 magnet BSA ( ex German WW2design) to be machined out to fit onto a 15mm shaft so I can try this concept, but thought I'd throw it into the pot.

Regards

John
          John that may work but you have to make sure the power stroke / output and the magneto are all going to wind up in the storage capacitor at the same time. Sometimes we assume energy moves faster than it does and we don't alot the time needed.

Sounds like a plan though. I would be interested in the results.

Matt

Comment

• Matt --

The diagrams in your post #824 are very informative and thought-provoking. The one thing that is missing for me, compared to Peter's circuit diagrams from the DVD, is the resistive element -- i.e., the light bulbs.

So -- how do we extract some useful output from this design? (Not doubting, just asking.)

Thanks!

Comment

• The generator should step up the voltage on the inner windings. My guess anyway. But I wasn't looking to run an extra load YET!!

No doubt if it even works there will be room for improvement.

I haven't seen the DVD.

Cheers
              Matt

Comment

• Matt,
                Peter's DVD is a recording of his presentation at the conference, and we were there for that. So you know what's in the DVD already. I bought it because I need to go over that stuff again and again to make sure everything is straight in my head, and it is a great reference, especially when I am talking to my son, the engineer. LOL
                “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Lockridge Machine

Peter,
                  Did you not show the pictures of the Lockridge device at the Conference?
                  Sorry if you did getting old now the mind is slipping

The case is completely different then what is being reproduced here.
                  The generator is part of the motor in four magnetic fields nn ss and split by slots in the Delco case, capacitor is wound around the case receiving impulse currents in the form of spikes to charge it. The one thing missing from my box of junk is the special tri-filer wound coil that was wound around the top of the capacitor, almost like the SG coil for energy collection. look at the machine working with impulse currents, charge and discharge.
                  I had nothing to do so just giving some tips looking through my junk box of parts on Lockridge.
                  John
                  John Bedini
                  www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• Lockridge device

Hi there John ,
                    Ive been playing around with this little locky i built for a while know and gee you can learn alot from this when doing different types of configurations to it . Im continuing tests with this and going to build a better version soon once i learn some more on the generator side of the motor - i think i got most of the motor side worked out - havent even got to the spike coil side of things but sounds interesting and carnt wait until i find time to built and test some once i get my head around.a few more things On the Lockridge you have are the brushes on the generator side top dead center to the generator coils or are they 180 out of phase - im just trying to work a few things out with the rotor . cheers Jason
                    Attached Files

Comment

• JB's post from Ferris Wheel thread

Note what is said about the Lockridge Device. This would be great if these
                      modules become available for sale.

Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
                      Brent,
                      I did say I would build the modules I showed and the response was good on the list, I can not say the price for them yet. But I'm sitting doing a cost analyses at this moment. I will say this, that just one of the circuits can do many things with capacitor dis-charge and that it will out charge any solar charger anybody has, it can also be used as a motor control capacitor discharge free from the power supply and you can operate at any speed. In Fact it will run the Lockridge device as they are all trying to do on that thread. This device took me some time to make because it must be done in Analog and can't be done in digital with out break down. Since it is a discreet device it can be changed at any time for any application. The list at the show had about 88 people on it so if the pricing works out right I will make the circuits running on the GT3 machine for sale.
                      John B
                      FRC

Comment

• missing messages?

I do not see any messages from June 17 until today Aug 5. Were there messages posted between these dates? I looked for a refresh or re-read link but nothing.
                        Thanks
                        We need another N. Tesla! Maybe one of us.

Comment

• What about that

Hi everybody
                          This is my first post on this forum
                          Not new as reader.
                          I’m French guy so my English is not really rich

Thanks all for your precious work!
                          Specially for you, Aaron and Peter.
                          It is so rare to find people like you who are open source minded, and take time for explaining things clearly.
                          You inspire me to do the same

I saw the 2 DVD on electric motors secret and Energy from the vaccum #14 on the Lockridge device presented by Bedini.
                          I’m not really interested by practical experimentation since I don’t really understand what I’m doing.
                          This is why I tried to redo the complete calculation shown on the electric motor secret 2, but I found some misunderstanding that I want to share with you.

For being clear about what we are talking, I redo the graphics

This is the classical view of an electric motor

Here the simplified curves explaining the operating point

Now, let expand this graphic whit pulsed voltage

When reducing to the area of the motor possibilities
                          We have reduced the Bemf and increasing current for the same apparent operating point

Now, take an example
                          As you said Peter, a motor hide a poor efficiency but a COP of 2 Max.

What happen if we pulse the motor by a voltage ten time more the nominal with a 10% Pwm ratio
                          We are approaching COP 2

But!
                          What about that?

Peter, in your calculation, do you take account of the dissipated power in the windings?

Here is the new COP taking account of the theoric current power factor of 2

My COP calculation is so low that it’s seems me to have made a mistake

Why not another explanations of the phenomena

In my pictures, I take 10% of PWM ratio as example, like said in the video, but the average current is 11.4.
                          Is this case, we are not anymore in the apparent nominal operating point. We should take a PWM ratio of 5,26 % for having 6 Amps.
                          But it’s okay for demonstration

This way of viewing the lookridge device seems to me less and less credible for two reasons:
                          -As we know that electrical engineers are working on lots of parameters of motors, it seams strange to me that this simple concept could be ignored for so long time.
                          (In order to get the best capability of a motor, a electronic controller drive it by regulating more than 50 parameters.)
                          -Since classical EM doesn’t permit open systems, every free energy device could only exist within a new electromagnetic model. Your theory, using classical EM, show that it could even be simulated on computer. Did you try it?
                          I never saw any simulated OU device reported. And we can understand why.
                          Last edited by tournesol; 08-10-2011, 09:58 PM.

Comment

• You gentlemen totally inspire me and as soon as I can get my economy affected business running more on it's own I'll be back to joining youall. Keep up the excellent work! Wayne

Comment

• You and I disagree

Dear Tournesol,

Welcome to the forum and thank you for reviewing much of the analysis on my Electric Motor Secrets 2 DVD. You and I definitely disagree on a number of important points. First of all, BEMF is definitely a VOLTAGE, not a current. In the DC motor, the current only moves in one direction, but the Back EMF (reverse generated voltage) definitely opposes the Applied Voltage, as a PRESSURE or FORCE against the driving force.

While your analysis mathematically analyzes the electrical input side of the equation, you do nothing to analyze the MECHANICAL POWER consequences of the new set of conditions when the motor operates at a HIGHER SPEED. After all, mechanical power is determined by TORQUE times SPEED. You will not be able to do this without a full computer simulation, OR an actual model on your bench.

There are many other things wrong with your analysis, but I don't have time to go through them right now.

I can see you are deep thinker. That is good. But unless you actually build models and see what they actually do on the bench, you won't have an opportunity to think about anything new!

Peter
                              Peter Lindemann, D.Sc.

Open System Thermodynamics Perpetual Motion Reality Electric Motor Secrets
                              Battery Secrets Magnet Secrets Tesla's Radiant Energy Real Rain Making
                              Bedini SG: The Complete Handbook Series Magnetic Energy Secrets

Comment

• Hi Peter!

Effectively, i need more background in physics and mathematics.
                                It's why i'm here, to understand more.

I did the experiment and did'nt found any unusual things
                                This is why i go back to paper

How a voltage can be generated without separation of charge and flow of current?
                                I know (according to Bearden) that the source charge is not the source of energy.
                                But charges makes the dipole. And the dipole create scalar potential.
                                You say that the motor is able to create a pure voltage, so pure scalar potential, whitout charges dipole.
                                That's new for me.

I had understood that the motor need to keep the same speed, in order to keep the same operating point.
                                Why going faster when speed makes BEMF
                                In the point of view of the motor, it feels to go slow slower.
                                Isn't true?

I'm agree that the power is the speed times the torque.
                                And i'm also agree that I can't calculate the mecanical output.
                                This is why I made a cross calculation with the nominal operating point.

I know this is wrong, but it can be usefull for an approximation.
                                And this is enough to improuve the theory.
                                If there is somethings else, you didn't talk about in your video

I'm conscious that i'm not scientist, but i just want to understand more about it
                                I'm here to correct myself in order to go further on the theory.
                                For me, and all others in this tread

Thanks a lots for your critics
                                Last edited by tournesol; 08-23-2011, 09:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X