Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purpose of this Thread

Hi Jtanguay,

From your recent comments, I am assuming you have not read this thread from the beginning. This thread begins this way:

Participation in this Thread

Hi All,

Aaron, thanks for starting this thread on my lecture about "Understanding the Lockridge Device".

The first thing I would like to stipulate is that this thread is ONLY for people who actually saw my lecture at the Renaissance Conference or who have purchased and viewed the DVD of that lecture.

If you were not at the Conference or you haven't seen the DVD, DO NOT POST HERE!

Please read the whole thread and respect the conditions for participation.

Thanks,
    Peter
    Peter Lindemann, D.Sc.

Open System Thermodynamics Perpetual Motion Reality Electric Motor Secrets
    Battery Secrets Magnet Secrets Tesla's Radiant Energy Real Rain Making
    Bedini SG: The Complete Handbook Series Magnetic Energy Secrets

Comment

• Originally posted by Peter Lindemann View Post
      Hi Jtanguay,

From your recent comments, I am assuming you have not read this thread from the beginning. This thread begins this way:

Participation in this Thread

Hi All,

Aaron, thanks for starting this thread on my lecture about "Understanding the Lockridge Device".

The first thing I would like to stipulate is that this thread is ONLY for people who actually saw my lecture at the Renaissance Conference or who have purchased and viewed the DVD of that lecture.

If you were not at the Conference or you haven't seen the DVD, DO NOT POST HERE!

Please read the whole thread and respect the conditions for participation.

Thanks,
      Peter
      I have no problem leaving this thread alone since it's obviously going nowhere. I also have no problem leaving it on the grounds of your request, despite the tone thereof.

Imagine for a moment that there were those who had the secrets of life, and worked hard for them and were willing to share, albeit that they were careful in that selection they were still willing to share. Others, who thought they knew the way of life wanted to be compensated for their hard work. Little did they know of the secret law of reciprocity. Despite knowing the secrets of life they will never achieve that life due to the snares they themselves have set up. The cares of this world were obviously more important to them than giving up this mortal life to attain the immortal one. Many are called, few are chosen.

Good luck with the motor. Maybe you should pray for some divine intervention. Seems like Naudin is closer to what the lockridge device was from what I can tell.

Comment

• Something Missing

It seems like there is some key factor that is missing or has been overlooked. It
        might be revealed if some of us were trying to replicate as close as possible to the original Lockridge device using either a 6v VW Bosch generator or the Delco Remy that Lockridge used. Or different experiments with existing builds as is going on in the Muler thread. Woopy discovered something there and was a very informative contributer here also. Would be nice if Lidmotor joined in here as well. We need that same spirit of experimentation here for those that have the time and money to continue. I wish I had more of both, but have to leave home and go back to work soon.

FRC
        Last edited by FRC; 06-06-2011, 01:35 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

• Originally posted by FRC View Post
          It seems like there is some key factor that is missing or has been overlooked. It
          might be revealed if some of us were trying to replicate as close as possible to the original Lockridge device using either a 6v VW Bosch generator or the Delco Remy that Lockridge used. Or different experiments with existing builds as is going on in the Muler thread. Woopy discovered something there and was a very informative contributer here also. Would be nice if Lidmotor joined in here as well. We need that same spirit of experimentation here for those that have the time and money to continue. I wish I had more of both, but have to leave home and go back to work soon.
          FRC
          Just be patient. Good things are coming.

Matt

Comment

• Matt

Yes, I believe you probably do have good news, based on your past accomplishments. I am looking forward to it.

George

Comment

• Motor to specs

I know this thread is about the conversion of off the shelf motors per Peter's video and what was presented at the conference. I was at the conference and couldn't take notes fast enough, which is why I also bought the video. I have converted a 12 volt motor and am working with an alternator just for fun. Here is a site I thought might be of some use now and in the future.

About ARC Systems
              “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
              —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• No Offense Intended

Originally posted by Turion View Post
                I know this thread is about the conversion of off the shelf motors per Peter's video and what was presented at the conference. I was at the conference and couldn't take notes fast enough, which is why I also bought the video. I have converted a 12 volt motor and am working with an alternator just for fun. Here is a site I thought might be of some use now and in the future.

About ARC Systems
                Dear Turion,

What is this thread about? If you really knew, you wouldn't put links like this here. You say that "this thread is about the conversion of off-the-shelf motors" but apparently, you are still confused about what these motors are being converted into. So, I will explain it one more time, for you, and anyone else who may be listening.

1) First of all, I am talking about an electric motor with a fixed field, either permanent magnet or electrically excited, and a wound rotor fed by a commutator and brushes.
                2) You can see from the "power curve" drawing in the lecture, that the machine does NOT convert electric power into mechanical power because there are TWO SOLUTIONS to produce any particular amount of mechanical power, except of course, the peak amount. One solution uses more current at lower speed and the other solution uses less current at higher speed.
                3) Mechanical power production is the cross product of torque (current) times speed. This means that the faster the motor turns, the less current it needs to draw to produce the same amount of mechanical power!
                4) Under normal circumstances, the faster the motor turns, the more the back EMF restricts the amount of current the motor has available to produce more mechanical power. This is why the power peaks at 1/2 of the unloaded speed.
                5) To overcome this restriction, I have taught you to run the motor on higher voltage pulses so that the top speed of the motor is lifted and higher power may be produced with lower average currents consisting of high current pulses for short durations. This can be from capacitor discharges, like in the "Lockridge topology" or just from batteries, as Matt has demonstrated.
                6) This process is then coupled with the recovery of the "return pulse" to charge another battery.
                7) This process provides three benefits. A) the amount of current drawn from the source is minimized, B) the motor continues to produce forward torque as the current discharges from the windings, and C) the recovered electricity can be stored in a capacitor or another battery and re-used. This effectively lowers the total quantity of electricity that is lost, used or "dissipated" by the production of mechanical power in the motor.
                8) So, an ordinary electric motor can be converted to a COP>1 electric motor by taking advantage of these modified operating conditions.

There are dozens of threads on this forum where people are begging someone to show them how to build an OU device, and yet when we do show people how, it is ignored. Go figure! I'm running out of silver platters here!

Peter
                Last edited by Peter Lindemann; 06-06-2011, 07:27 PM.
                Peter Lindemann, D.Sc.

Open System Thermodynamics Perpetual Motion Reality Electric Motor Secrets
                Battery Secrets Magnet Secrets Tesla's Radiant Energy Real Rain Making
                Bedini SG: The Complete Handbook Series Magnetic Energy Secrets

Comment

• There are dozens of threads on this forum where people are begging someone to show then how to build an OU device, and yet when we do show people how, it is ignored. Go figure! I'm running out of silver platters here!

Peter[/QUOTE]

Really? I must have missed where you showed us how to build an overunity device. Could you please point that out for us because I haven't heard of anyone being able to replicate an overunity device on this or any other forum.

By the way Peter when are you going to direct us with the next step of this build or are we left to try to figure this out on our own?

Mark

Comment

• Originally posted by Mark View Post
                    There are dozens of threads on this forum where people are begging someone to show then how to build an OU device, and yet when we do show people how, it is ignored. Go figure! I'm running out of silver platters here!

Peter
                    Really? I must have missed where you showed us how to build an overunity device. Could you please point that out for us because I haven't heard of anyone being able to replicate an overunity device on this or any other forum.

By the way Peter when are you going to direct us with the next step of this build or are we left to try to figure this out on our own?

Mark[/QUOTE]

I do not agree. Peter just laid out clearly what has to be done. Jb also has
                    stated this before that the OU devices are right in front of people but they do not see it.

FRC

Comment

• I do not agree. Peter just laid out clearly what has to be done. Jb also has
                      stated this before that the OU devices are right in front of people but they do not see it.

FRC[/QUOTE]

Well show me what you have then since you disagree and its been laid out clearly.

Care to explain why no one has been able to replicate one yet.

Comment

Mark
                        I don't recall you attempting to measure your motors output? How do you know he didn't hand you something?

I didn't publish my attempts because they weren't very good.

Gotta look to find out, I would figure. But if your not going to look why be so cynical. I know in the past you have tendency to do just this, the minute someone is not able to hold your hand in a project, the project or its supporters are to blame for your results.
                        Why not grow up and cross the road on your own Mark? And stop acting this way every couple of months.

@ ALL

I wish I had the time to move this thread forward, but with summer here and all the work I have, plus the projects I have already started, its going to be a while before I can further this thread through my own work. But... You wanna clue as to where to go. Maybe one you can whoop this thing in the rear!

If your motor is running and you can put some high voltage through it, and get a high voltage in return..... What you need from a generator to add to the output of the motor to make it a valid source of power?

Can anyone say amperage?

My motor is currently running 120 volt at 1.4 amp. Thats 168 +- watts input. And the recovery is about 118 volt at .2 amps or 23.6 watts.
                        So how I figure it is, I need about 5 volt at 2-3 amp to be generated. A SIMPLE 15 WATTS.

If I serialize the output of the motor with the the generator's output, and they pulse in time with each other I should have something like 123 volt 2.3 - 3.2 amp. Thats 282 - 405 watts.

Does anybody believe that a motor that can consume 168 watts cannot do 10 -15 watts worth of work? Think about it....

This is simple "environmental amplification 101". And if you are having a hard time seeing it well then HERE YA GO!!!!

Now lets talk about how to make 15 watts of power.

Or lets go over some specs on your motors. Lets come up with a way to make it happen.

Your humble thinker...
                        Matt
                        Last edited by Matthew Jones; 06-06-2011, 08:51 PM.

Comment

• Matt you have NO IDEA how many different flywheel and generators I have hooked up to my motor, so don't try and tell me what I have or haven't done.

Ya got to love people who talk like they no so much but when push comes to shove their just a lot of hot air, all theory and no proof.

Comment

Matt you have NO IDEA how many different flywheel and generators I have hooked up to my motor, so don't try and tell me what I have or haven't done.
                            Ya got to love people who talk like they no so much but when push comes to shove their just a lot of hot air, all theory and no proof.
                            Well tell us about them. Give us some results. Or can you?

I can recap in this whole thread and count on one hand the times you have provided any useful info.
                            You always say the same thing every time you get confronted about your attitude. WHA!!! WHA!!! WHA!!!. Everytime.

So the generator Idea I pointed out. No Good?? Just hot air. You didn't want to talk about moving forward did ya?

I'll tell ya the truth I could care less what your opinion is. But if you wanna PM me I'll give you my address, come see some "Proof" brother. We are doing alot of good things. When I allocate a budget for this thing its going to do just what I tell you. And I just got done telling what direction we are moving. What direction are you moving in? I can guess that answer.

Some people are just scared of walking in the dark and are so full of self doubt they get paralyzed by the thought of what comes next.

Not me Brother.
                            Matt

Comment

• Peter,
                              I didn't mean to offend by posting that link about "ARC Motors." I did it because they will build motors to spec, and we might have some people who are interested in doing what the rest of us are doing, yet are incapable of building the motor themselves....no shop...no tools, etc. I thought that might give them the opportunity to also participate. That was my only intention. They could spec it out and have it built, with the proper bearings, two sets of brushes (or one), the right windings, etc, etc. That was the ONLY reason I posted that link here. I didn't mean to upset you.

I have done what you recommended. I have built my motor, hooked it to my energizer and have been trying various circuits with different caps to see what results I get. I have built a motor with two sets of brushes to use with batteries, and a motor with one with one set to use with caps. I also modified an alternator to see if I could duplicate my results with the magnets on the rotor and the coils around the outside on the stator. But FIRST, I did as you instructed us to do. And I did it twice, before I started fooling around with a different configuration. I couldn't be happier with what I have learned and am learning. And I continue to play with all three of these devices because I haven't learned everything there is to learn about them yet. It is possible that I never will.
                              You will not see me here complaining about not having an OU device. You and I have talked personally, and I KNOW what we have here. As far as I am concerned, THIS information is THE most valuable information that has ever been released, and we HAVE been shown how to do it step by step. I have built Bedini motors, and I have a ten coiler I cleared off my workbench when I saw what I could do with THIS device. I don't post my results here because people need to build this for themselves, but I can tell you this. My son is an electrical engineer, and he almost wet his pants when I showed him what I had in my basement. He's a big boy now and he can read his OWN meters. I am working on the best possible energizer to couple with this motor because as far as I am concerned, this motor is as good as it is going to get unless I get someone with professional equipment (hence the post I made that started this) to wind the rotor for me. That is something I have been considering, just because it might fractionally improve performance, and those fractions add up.

Again, I am sorry if that offended you. I meant no disrespect whatsoever. I have the greatest admiration and respect for the willingness you have shown to lay it all out for us, and I never cease to be amazed at all the people who try to change pieces and parts of what you say to do, and then are all bent out of shape when it doesn't turn out like you said it would. As for me, the motor I rebuilt is one you yourself said would be "perfect" for this exercise, and danged if you weren't absolutely right! Now the alternator I modified is something a little different, but gee, it isn't what you SAID to use, so I didn't EXPECT it would perform the same way. Although it isn't that bad either, just performs differently and you have to adjust to that. The nice part is I don't have to mess with brushes.

I feel like I have MORE than what I was told I would have. When we started this, you said this would be the most efficient motor possible from off the shelf components. That was all you said about the motor, except that coupled with an energizer we could expect it to be something really special. As far as I'm concerned, the motor ALONE is pretty dang special.

You will get NO complaints out of me. Just sincere appreciation. And Matt, thanks to you too. You guys are my heroes.

As a side note, I have NO flywheel on my motor / energizer combination. My energizer has four rotors on it, each with their own magnets, and each one is offset from the one before it so that there is literally NO cogging of the energizer. The four rotors act as my flywheel and are enough to smooth out the pulsing of the motor, which is ALL you need a flywheel for, and the shafts are directly connected together.
                              Last edited by Turion; 06-06-2011, 11:24 PM.
                              “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                              —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Well I'm proud of you boy, you can count up to 5.

Your generator idea is just briliant except it wont work.

Part of Post #68 by Peter reads:
                                "My goal is to help everyone here, who wants to, learn how to build a self-running system."

By that statement I ASSUMED Peter would be directing the direction of this thread. If you want to refer that as holding my hand when I ask for some direction I think that it is you that has an attitude problem Matt.

As far as the direction I am going I am currently working on the Muller generator replication by Romerouk, using just 2 power coils and 1 generator coil trying to get the rotor to speed up under load. I will continue working on that until some more direction is given by Peter in this thread. So did you guess right on what I am doing Matt?

Why do you get offended when I call someone out who says they know how to build an overunity device but are unable to provide a working device.

Let me know when your done with all your excuses of why you havent completed your device so we can all praise you for for great achievement.

In fact let me be the first , great work Matt!

Comment

Working...
                                X