• Show
Clear All

• www.emcoamerica.com

Design from Matthew Jones 1/26/11 from the Lockridge Device,
    http://www.matthewejones.com/power/LockridgeExample.jpg[/url]
    YouTube - ‪
    Reggie's self running
    Plus Generator 05-19-11.wmv‬‏

with this design It went on main stream america, isn't that whats is all about ..I have a design of a SR Motor patented, anyone want the design to build let me know, 0 - 5000 a touch of a button again Matt thanks, so far so good not 1 cent has been made, if you have something you want to license to my company please let me know
    This group, if some one can show something working ready to license bring it on all I hear is talk
    take a look at the title (a working motor), $250,000 dollars can you match this anyone
    On the cnn tape I told the story of the design he did not print that

Can anyone license any motor or controller thats works today ?
    "Know the Number" check this site out

Comment

• I see a motor that turns and some meaningless output values... How is this a 'self runner'?

If you want anyone here to get on board you will have to do a much better job at showing results.

My advice for what it’s worth is to slow down and make 100% sure you have what you say in front of you, otherwise you will lose all credibility and go nowhere.

Comment

• Why do you continue to call it a self running motor?

It is NOT self running. If it was you would not need the batteries. It is a battery powered motor that recycles a small portion of the power that is used to run it.

Put an amp meter on the input and output, one that will give an accurate reading.

Mark

Comment

• goreggie, I'll ditto what Matt said but will add a couple things. You have done one good thing but unfortunately it will turn around and bite you in the butt as well as everyone else in the alternative energy movement. You did get info about a alternate source of energy on CNN that may have made more people aware of the alternatives when so many need it. But unfortunately unless you come up with something real that shows it is truly self running or overunity than you have just scored another point for the energy cartels and the PTB by convincing people all free energy researchers are just scammers or nuts. I'd suggest you take down your web site and stop this nonsense until you really have something that will at least stand up well in front of serious researchers here.
          There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

• ok

ok are you guys saying there is no self running motor

Comment

• Originally posted by goreggie View Post
              What we're saying is that YOURS is NOT SELF RUNNING!

Comment

• Originally posted by goreggie View Post
                Who knows it may be. But you will not put your meters on it correctly. Voltage is just voltage. You need to put SCALED amp meters on both your input and output.

Your doing all of us a disservice by running around and making claims you cannot back up. I could care less if you sell but you cannot say they are self running.

Just to self run any motor you must have a COP of 3 or higher. You do not have that. Your batteries will not charge at 100% from the output. So not only are fooling yourself but you are, AGAIN, discrediting all our work.

And about your You tube comment. I fight for this. I spend the money it takes to build things. I take time the time to test. MY CLAIMS ARE VALID AND CAN BE PROVEN. I tell everyone, EVERYONE! I know about a better way.
                And everyone I know is listening.

Your stupidity in this matter does not help it only hurts. Your statements on self running are lies, based on nothing but ignorance.

Now please if your serious about the study of this motor, put amp meters on it that actually can give comparison (5 amp range or somthing lower). Or work to eliminate the batteries.

Stop this nonsense that is causing you trouble. Retract all your statements of "Self Running". And apologize to all of us for jumping the gun and making false claims about OUR WORK that WE share.

You will not be granted a sole license for anything. I will not even begin discuss anything further on this thread until you have taken the above actions.

And to your credit, as bad as it is, I should in the past made every schematic available through the acceptance of a non commercial GPL. You have the right to anything thats been published so far. But if continue with this false claim I will ensure you will have problems with everything you attempt in the future.

Matthew Jones

Comment

• Hope the goreggie stuff is over and the Muller information, although helpful, could be set aside and things got back on track here.

FRC

Comment

• Self runner

Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
                    Your hack DUDE. You did nothing but copy my circuit.

Look show amperage going into the motor and amperage coming out. Without that you have nothing. You have to look at the pulses and the time they are on and off. Not only positive input and output but the negative as well.

Read about BUCK BOOST circuits. Thats all your doing. And you are not going to be able to turn a generator with that motor.

And thats where your stupidity shows itself. You don't know how to build a generator that is capable of generating on a low torque basis.

And if you would stop this outright plagiarism and show the true number on that motor and admit you just copied my design, and take down the "for sale" sign, and stop talking all the BullS**T you been talking all over the place, I would take the time to show you how to build a REAL SELF RUNNING MOTOR.

Yes you read that "REAL". No batteries needed at all.

But with HACKS like you around there is no point in sharing anything just to watch some one run out and practice there greedy, self serving intentions.
                    You'll do nothing with that motor, I guarantee it. Your just HACK, and you don't know your head from a** trying to convince people its self running.

You remember, what goes around come around.... You better change your ways.

Matthew Jones
                    Hi there Matthew,
                    Am i reading this right in saying you have built a REAL self running motor with no batteries and it can power its self . Cheers Jason

Comment

• Originally posted by N O G View Post
                      Hi there Matthew,
                      Am i reading this right in saying you have built a REAL self running motor with no batteries and it can power its self . Cheers Jason
                      x2 I'm very interested. I've contemplated buying the instructions off the witts guys but I don't really have $200 lying around to throw at a project to just get plans. The actual parts needed are going to be around $200 I'd imagine.

Thanks to all who are freely sharing their information. The true currency of the world is love. When you share of something you have to someone else without expecting anything in return, there is much love there. Even though you can't see it, you're building up your credit.

As for gogoreggie, I wouldn't pay much attention. Sadly he has now painted a target on his forehead by going public and seeking attention. No, don't get angry at him. He just doesn't know what he's doing. The rationale is pure I'm sure, but easily corrupted. These devices need to get out to the public, but we all need to learn how they work and how to design them. There are too many slothful servants out there who want everyone to do it for them. It's a real shame. I'd love to go to the store and pay $500 for one of these devices, but true freedom is knowing how it works and how to replicate it. If everyone knew, then nobody could be deceived. This is where I applaud the efforts of anyone trying to educate their fellow man. Unfortunately some are weaker than others, and easily succumb to the darker forces of this world trying to hold us back and make us fall. Many are called, few are chosen. With knowledge comes responsibility.

Now back to business. Matthew is the device you have like the witts device? I've watched the energy from the vacuum series on the lockridge device which is amazing. I think we should all be thankful that the technology didn't flourish within the nazi ranks, otherwise we might all be speaking german
                      The lockridge device apparently used insulated wire as the capacitor, but with todays supercaps and ultracaps, would they be far better?

Thanks!

Comment

• WITTS is a SCAM! Please don't give them any money.

No self running motor on this thread yet...

Dave

Comment

• When everything is finally together and I am sure it will all work out, I'll release what I have. It will be what I claim it is not somebodies pipe dream.

As of now its just testing. I still have to put it all together.

Thats time and money, and for now, both those things are going into other projects.

Matt

Comment

• http://breakingwind.blogspot.com/

Hey guys, real quick I just wanted to let everyone know about a website and a project I'm running, that could definitely use the support of everyone here. The website is at: Breaking Wind, Inc., and it's a wind energy start up company looking to gain the capital necessary to start putting up turbines. If everyone could "follow" the blog, and just donate ONE dollar per month, we can make some real progress. Please, let me know your input and ideas in how we can shape our energy future.

Thank you.
                            -Mike

Comment

• Originally posted by Web000x View Post
                              WITTS is a SCAM! Please don't give them any money.

No self running motor on this thread yet...

Dave
                              This is why I'm very reluctant, but I would like to see their 'plans'. I hear some people say they have a working overunity system, and others who call it a scam. Who am I to believe? I know the technology works. So the only thing left is to discover the way how to build it.

What about the independent testing for the witts devices? I'm sure the concepts were taken from other inventors and claimed as their own but they must be onto something...

Comment

• I'm very surprised that there is no working model yet on this forum. With all the intellectual people and all, considering two girls in Africa were able to do it. That is pretty humbling actually.

So we have charging coils and power coils. The witts device looks to have some electrolytic capacitors so it's not a/c caps? I wonder if they are super caps? I'm looking for a good alternative to the original lockridge device of using the 35 foot sheet of copper wrapped around the motor. To me the lockridge device is great, but with modern technology and components, it can easily be improved with the use of supercaps.

Comment

Working...
                                X