Lockridge Device - Peter Lindemann

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deleted...
    Last edited by WeThePeople; 04-16-2011, 07:24 PM.

Comment

• Deleted...
      Last edited by WeThePeople; 04-16-2011, 07:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeThePeople View Post
        I have pointed out without corrective response,
        both Peter and John have NEVER SEEN ONE RUNNING !
        !
        I believe John did see one of the original German generators running whilst he was on security detail in Germany in the 60's. It nearly got him court marshaled.
        But you are right to question why there hasn't been any surviving units from Germany or from the device Lockridge produced in the US.
        A couple of years ago I heard another account from a totally independant source about such a generator with the claim that an original German Bosch unit is here in Britain, but when dealing with people who are NOT on the internet, how do you chase it down? Unfortunately, belief doesn't equate to knowledge.
        Regards
        Dave

Comment

• The whole point was not to replicate it to detail, the point was to start looking for a better horsepower to watt ratio in conventional motors. See if this is even possible before going on and trying to push a generator to resupply the charge to the source.

I personally haven't come to a final conclusions. So much has become possible lately, that the testing just continues. Are you testing? Or are you just too opinionated to try?
          Unfortunately building something is the only way to see.

Matt

Comment

• Hi Matt,
            Was this to me? Of course I build, and test which can be seen on my Youtube channel.
            I've tried building a Lockridge device, and was experimenting with back popping genny coils on my SG a couple of year back, again which can be seen on my youtube channel, but this was more akin to a Watson setup.
            At present I have a set of armature laminates that were going to be for the next Kromrey setup, but I may use them as part of a Lockridge type device instead.
            Regards
            Dave

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Michael Rogers View Post
              Hi Matt,
              Was this to me?....
              Dave
              No I know you Dave. I should have quoted "We the people". Thats who I was addressing.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Matt

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Michael Rogers View Post
                I believe John did see one of the original German generators running whilst he was on security detail in Germany in the 60's. It nearly got him court marshaled.

A couple of years ago I heard another account from a totally independant source about such a generator with the claim that an original German Bosch unit is here in Britain...
                Dave
                Thats all I wanted, some indication it has been seen to work
                by at least someone, I deleted all the above dribble as well.

My point both is and was that simultanious carbon brushset's
                that both supply and capture from a rotor cannot possibly
                occupy the same commutator no matter how shaven,
                so there must have been cross-wired rotor windings...

Or seperate capture windings staggered from supply
                are wound on the same supply rotor poles,
                and stagger-wired to the commutator for recovery

A duality of pole wiring in identical fashion
                wound on the same poles in dual,
                but wired, say, 90-degrees out of each,
                would allow the windings to be both supply and recovery,
                with proper spacing of commutator brushes.

It would sure support the need to grind the brushes
                to a narrower width to space function required.

Leading grind for supply,
                lagging to collect collapse.

Just like all tesla patents observing the concept of using a rotor to convert DC to AC really,
                he didn't say we couldn't toss a FWBR to make usefull recyclable return-to-input fodder...

Thank you
                Last edited by WeThePeople; 04-17-2011, 04:37 AM.

Comment

• I have thought about this a bit and I have resolved one thing
                  (Besides either multiple commutator connections and/or windings)
                  is that the required brushes would have to one half the standard width
                  of the commutator spacing overall to allow seperate
                  driving and collection of magnetic interaction in the first place.

Another possibily to harvest is to have a double-long commutator on the rotor,
                  and adjustable slightly altered recovery brushes.

But they would have to have brushes very slim for recovery,
                  to not waste it shorting to the next winding pair sequencially,
                  because the brush contacted the next winding sequentially.
                  Last edited by WeThePeople; 04-17-2011, 04:53 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeThePeople View Post
                    I have thought about this a bit and I have resolved one thing
                    (Besides either multiple commutator connections and/or windings)
                    is that the required brushes would have to one half the standard width
                    of the commutator spacing overall to allow seperate
                    driving and collection of magnetic interaction in the first place.

Another possibily to harvest is to have a double-long commutator on the rotor,
                    and adjustable slightly altered recovery brushes.

But they would have to have brushes very slim for recovery,
                    to not waste it shorting to the next winding pair sequencially,
                    because the brush contacted the next winding sequentially.
                    We the people

This thread is not really the Lockridge device its more like how to build a better motor however there are many principals used here that I believe are an important part of it.

I understand exactly what you are saying, maybe you should read some of the related threads on the subject and much work of that nature is being done.

It seams that no one as yet has put together a device including all the principals. I don’t have a thread on this forum covering these but I do have one here Imhotep's Lab Interactive FAQ - View topic - The lockridge device I am still in the early stages but making progress.

Comment

• Energy By Motion

ozone.bz

Hi back at it, Tomorrow I will run more tests with a load and post results in a few days
                      Look at site interesting
                      Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by goreggie View Post
                        ozone.bz
                        Hi back at it, Tomorrow I will run more tests with a load and post results in a few days
                        Look at site interesting
                        Thanks
                        Thats a bad Joke. Take some plans from an open source community discussion, and sell prototypes as "Self Running".

Whats next "Power Your Entire Home". Where have we seen that before?

Not a shred of Proof.

I am glad to see that you put in your OverView . Now we know what you are.

Makes me sick to have to respond to people like you. You should be ashamed and disgusted with yourself.

Sincerely
                        Matthew Jones

Comment

• Full agreement with Matt here.
                          Bill H.

Comment

• Originally posted by goreggie View Post
                            ozone.bz

Look at site interesting
                            Thanks
                            Wow,

You haven't even shown any worthy test results of your motor self running. By itself, Voltage doesn't mean ****. You need watt meters(Voltage*Amperage) before you can claim anything.

It is people like you that discredit the whole unconventional renewable energy movement.

Thanks,

Dave

Comment

• And in the opening shot (0-12 seconds), the brushes are sparking, quite badly.
                              pt

Comment

• Beyond Belief!!

Originally posted by goreggie View Post
                                ozone.bz

Look at site interesting
                                Thanks
                                Reggie,

Your actions here are completely unethical. Take that website down immediately. You have no right to sell copies of Matt's motor design associated with exaggerated and unsubstantiated claims. Matt has generously donated his time and intelligence to this open source project to help everyone try to understand the principles I discussed in my lecture.

That you would build a website like that and have the nerve to post a link to it in this thread shows a staggering contempt for all of us here. If your goal was to strongly discourage all honest researchers from sharing openly in these forums, then you have succeeded. This action ranks you as the #1 agent of social chaos who has ever posted in this forum.

For all of us who have contributed openly to science in the public domain, I repudiate your actions in the strongest terms available to a member of a dwindling, civil society.

Unbelievable! You have burned all of your bridges with me.

Peter
                                Last edited by Peter Lindemann; 04-19-2011, 03:33 PM.
                                Peter Lindemann, D.Sc.

Open System Thermodynamics Perpetual Motion Reality Electric Motor Secrets
                                Battery Secrets Magnet Secrets Tesla's Radiant Energy Real Rain Making
                                Bedini SG: The Complete Handbook Series Magnetic Energy Secrets

Comment

Working...
                                X