No announcement yet.

Lockridge Device - Peter Lindemann

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have watch both videos "Secrets" I & II. I was wondering if this invention is along the same lines because he is playing with induction and reversing polarity mainly to manipulate BEMF
    http://www.rexresearch.com/angelo/us2021177.pdf

Comment

• Interesting

Originally posted by sykavy View Post
      I have watch both videos "Secrets" I & II. I was wondering if this invention is along the same lines because he is playing with induction and reversing polarity mainly to manipulate BEMF
      http://www.rexresearch.com/angelo/us2021177.pdf
      Sykavy,

This patent has some interesting features, but it does not operate on the same principles as the "Lockridge Device" as I understand it. I had not seen this before. Thank you for posting it.

Peter
      Peter Lindemann, D.Sc.

Open System Thermodynamics Perpetual Motion Reality Electric Motor Secrets
      Battery Secrets Magnet Secrets Tesla's Radiant Energy Real Rain Making
      Bedini SG: The Complete Handbook Series Magnetic Energy Secrets

Comment

• Magnets

Originally posted by pault View Post
        Hi Jason

Interesting comments. I can actually test this. The place I got my magnets from also stocks larger ones. I can tear off the 3/8" magnets and replace them with physically larger ones, then re-measure the output.

The magnets I'm using are "rare earth" (aka neo's, I think). On the Bedini lists, people seem to shun neos. I'm not entirely sure why. Is it because they have too much flux per unit volume (too narrow a beam)? Is that what you mean by "bigger" - larger surface area, lower flux density, field spread out over a larger area? I guess that I can also do the same experiment with ferrites.

If I'm not mistaken, JB also states that one should never saturate the core of the coil.

thanks
        pt
        Hi there Pault
        Sorry the generator device i was referring to was from John Bedini's first book which Watson copied not the Monopole motor which your talking about .Your spot on with the monopole motor , it dosen't like its cores saturated .The one im talkin about has all the coils in series with all north poles from the magnets facing the coils making a nonlinear ac generator.What you said about larger surface etc is correct . cheers Jason
        Last edited by N O G; 03-30-2011, 08:51 AM. Reason: forgot a letter

Comment

• 1/2 hp dc motor test

Hi there everyone
          Just wondering if anyone out there has had a chance to pull apart a large dc motor in the 1/2 hp rating range with large commutator and brushes and tried the test that Peter is talking about .. Im still going to get a large motor to do this test when i can but haven't found one yet. Cheers Jason

Comment

• Self Running Motor

Hi the rotor was wound with 85 feet of 23ga. had 2 ohms,

1) three 12 volt lead acid Batteries (one was not charged fully only 10 volt)

2) I had 34 volts, started the motor, while the motor was running I got a reading of C1 and C3 which is powering the motor from the battery a steady 34 volts
            3) C2 had 42 volts steady (recovery)
            its works.....
            4) I will bring it up to 72 volts add another generator on it
            will report

Last edited by goreggie; 04-03-2011, 11:08 AM.

Comment

• goreggie

That's fantastic, its already a self runner without the generator ? I tried to look
              back through the posts but could not figure out which motor you were using.
              Great work.

FRC

Comment

• Originally posted by Peter Lindemann View Post
                Sykavy,

This patent has some interesting features, but it does not operate on the same principles as the "Lockridge Device" as I understand it. I had not seen this before. Thank you for posting it.

Peter
                Ok sorry for that. But it is one of the most detailed and long pattens for a device that claims to get more power out than in, and it was hard for me to follow what principle he was using.. I need to study more the Lockridge Device and watch the video a few more times.
                Good work guys!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by goreggie View Post
                  Hi the rotor was wound with 85 feet of 23ga. had 2 ohms,

1) three 12 volt lead acid Batteries (one was not charged fully only 10 volt)

2) I had 34 volts, started the motor, while the motor was running I got a reading of C1 and C3 which is powering the motor from the battery a steady 34 volts
                  3) C2 had 42 volts steady (recovery)
                  its works.....
                  4) I will bring it up to 72 volts add another generator on it
                  will report [ATTACH]8031[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]8032[/ATTACH]
                  How is it self running?

Are you saying that you are using the recovery and running it back to the primary while disconnecting the batteries?

OR

You have 42 volts on the recovery. Since that is higher than 34 volts input, it has the potential for a self runner?

You are using the Razor scooter motor that Matt posted about?

Could you make a video if it really is a self runner?

Thanks,

Dave

Comment

• Self Running Motor

HI, did my 1St Test ...Nice

Ran test on new self running motor

YouTube - self running motor start.wmv

Comment

• You Need amp meters. Voltage is just voltage and battery can hold alot of power.

Matt

Comment

HI, did my 1St Test ...Nice

Ran test on new self running motor

YouTube - self running motor start.wmv
                        Which meter was the cap voltage and which was the battery voltage?

Dave

Comment

• self running

Hi Dave, the meter on left is the battery voltage running the motor.
                          The meter on right is the recovery, one battery was low at only 10 volts thats why it starts at 70 volts now i ran it for about 15 minutes and the voltage went from 70.0 to 70.1 its charging the battery pack at the same time Reggie

YouTube - reggie's self running electric motor.wmv

Comment

Hi Dave, the meter on left is the battery voltage running the motor.
                            The meter on right is the recovery, one battery was low at only 10 volts thats why it starts at 70 volts now i ran it for about 15 minutes and the voltage went from 70.0 to 70.1 its charging the battery pack at the same time Reggie

YouTube - reggie's self running electric motor.wmv
                            Hi Goreggie.
                            Great work. I command you for your persistance. For the sake of clarity, and because having a self running motor is quite a bold claim. I 'll suggest to make your presentation/videos a bit more air tight.
                            So here's a clarifying question:
                            Have you actually run your motor in self running mode? if you are charging a set of batteries while running off of a primary bank of batteries then can you please confirm that the charging time is FASTER then the discharging time off the primary batterie bank.
                            Again thanks for sharing your work with us. I think it's great that you get to this point. I hope you don't mind me asking for more clarification, despite what it might seem we are all on the same side. See it this way....I am helping you get more ammunition against people who will try to discredit your honnest effort.
                            All the best.
                            NoFear

Comment

• You need to show a voltage reading on the batteries before you hook the motor up. Your batteries are just recovering a little from the initial draw from the load. If you run the motor for a couple of hours and then disconnect it does the voltage on the batteries immediately climb or drop?

Glad to see you still working on this project but I think your a ways from a self runner. Good work and keep us posted on your progress.

Mark

Comment

• SR Motor

Hi mark your right I will keep working and the replys make it so easy Thanks
                                I have a SRM you might want to review Goreggie

YouTube - E 98 SRM black motor.wmv
                                srm motor
                                YouTube - E98 Motor
                                srm motor
                                YouTube - E 98 Digital Control.wmv
                                srm control

Comment

Working...
                                X