Lockridge Device - Peter Lindemann

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi John S

Thoughts on the flywheel could maybe use a flywheel from a car engine - from a scrapyard you should be able to get a good weight of metal at little cost, plus balanced?

Re the extra brushes, I think I will go the same route as you - external, however looking at my gen, at the opposite end to where the brushes are, they looks to be enough room inside to mount a brush arrangement, say an insulated disc with a copper commutator with the brushes wiping over the disc face. There is enough room for the extra wires inside. However external will be easier.
    Regards
    John

Comment

I was at the conference and have my notes, but will wait until I can get a copy of the DVD from Peter before beginning construction. I have tried to build this device once already without much success, so am excited about the opportunity to work as party of a group sharing ideas.
      “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
      —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

Understanding the Lockridge Device DVD

Hi Folks,

I have proofed the edited film of my lecture and authorized the first block of copies to be made. We are still wading through all of the back orders and getting everything ready to ship. Since our Products page uses PayPal, we are supposed to ship within 3 days of an order being placed there. So, I will be putting the "Buy Now" button on our Products page sometime over the weekend (December 4th or 5th). Here is the link: Free Energy, Products, Books and DVDs When the page updates, the new DVD will be FIRST ONE listed.

Thanks for your patience. My wife and I are working very hard to make this happen.

Peter
        Peter Lindemann, D.Sc.

Open System Thermodynamics Perpetual Motion Reality Electric Motor Secrets
        Battery Secrets Magnet Secrets Tesla's Radiant Energy Real Rain Making
        Bedini SG: The Complete Handbook Series Magnetic Energy Secrets

Comment

My wife and I attended the conference and it was GREAT thank you to all who worked hard to make it happen. I also would like add to this post and replicate the lockridge generator as Peter described for us at the conference as I think this is the point of this thread.
          I do have a question though for someone who took better notes than I did I recall a picture of a Delco starter motor not a generator at the conference, the historical lockridge generator was based on a Bosch generator and replicated with a Delco generator here in the U.S.
          I would like to complement Peters work as it was presented to us and to further educate and expand the awareness of such information.
          Thank you

Comment

Starter or generator

Hi Superdave.

I was there also and if I remember correctly Peter was showing us a modern way to build the device when he showed us the starter motor. I think he said the Delco generators used originally in the US were not wired the same as later generators were. Also any kind of automotive generator now would be hard to find unless you had access to an old repair shop. If I remember right he was suggesting the starter motor and a flywheel and a separate generator as a modern version of the Lockridge device. I forgot to order the DVD when I was there (too much going on) so now I have to wait until it is available from his website in a few days to get mine ordered. Until then this is the best I can do to help. Good luck.

Carroll
            Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

Parts List???

Peter,
              I was at the conference but looking over my notes does no good at all. I was too wrapped up in listening to take very good notes. I have down things like DC shunt motor and 1965 Chevy 283, and GE 58p, Mallory 225uf 250vds.

Until I see the video again those are just bits of info.

Would you be willing to list here the suggested parts that we could begin to accumulate so that once the video is out we are ready to begin? I know our odds of successful replication increase if we try to use the EXACT parts with NO DEVIATION until we get the thing working. If we do a good job of all getting the SAME or very similar parts, we have a better chance of bouncing ideas off each other and actually having them work.
              “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
              —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

dvd copy

Looking forward to getting my hands on a copy of the dvd too Peter! Will
                have to watch it several times before starting some basic experiments on
                the fundamental principles involved.
                Sincerely,
                Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Hi

I am new to electric motors and performance enhancing for the most part. Ive been playing with HHO for a few years which lead me here. Early this summer i meet a man who truly opened my eyes to the potential of the mechanisms that are discussed here in this forum. I seen these motors run and have been amazed at bottom line. After spending much time with my new friend I've decided to try harder to learn the foreign language that he speeks from time to time. It gets old saying "yeah, i see" when i should honestly be saying "what, i dont understand??" that's where you guys can help me.

I do plan on buying Peter's new DVD as soon as it is available I Cant wait. (Does it have a price yet?).
                  I'd like to know if i should also buy the first motor secrets video? My funds are limited at the moment so i must be frugal. I will be ordering The Quantum Key book and i am wondering if there are other material i should consider?

Thanks for your help.
                  I hope this is not off topic. Please move this if this is in the wrong thread
                  Last edited by Roland; 12-01-2010, 03:28 PM.

Comment

Buy Both

Originally posted by Roland View Post
                    Hi

I am new to electric motors and performance enhancing for the most part. Ive been playing with HHO for a few years which lead me here. Early this summer i meet a man who truly opened my eyes to the potential of the mechanisms that are discussed here in this forum. I seen these motors run and have been amazed at bottom line. After spending much time with my new friend I've decided to try harder to learn the foreign language that he speeks from time to time. It gets old saying "yeah, i see" when i should honestly be saying "what, i dont understand??" that's where you guys can help me.

I do plan on buying Peter's new DVD as soon as it is available I Cant wait. (Does it have a price yet?).
                    I'd like to know if i should also buy the first motor secrets video? My funds are limited at the moment so i must be frugal. I will be ordering The Quantum Key book and i am wondering if there are other material i should consider?

Thanks for your help.
                    I hope this is not off topic. Please move this if this is in the wrong thread
                    Roland,

Since you are just starting out, I highly recommend that you buy both DVDs. Electric Motor Secrets, Part 1 is 2.5 hours long and shows a lot of demonstrations of motors in operation with explanations of what you are seeing. It lays down the understanding of how to build a "no Back EMF" motor using the principle of magnetic attraction. The second DVD Electric Motor Secrets, Part 2, Understanding the Lockridge Device is 1.4 hours long and builds on the foundations of the first one. Then, it goes on to show how to reduce the Back EMF in ordinary motors and build a self-running system, based on the "Lockridge Device" methodology.

Each DVD is $29.95 (USD) plus $6.75 Shipping and Handling, but when you buy both at the same time, there is only one S&H charge.

I hope this helps.

Peter
                    Peter Lindemann, D.Sc.

Comment

Lockridge DVD

Hi Peter,

I'm looking forward to the Lockridge dvd, but was wondering if you are going to make it available as a download, like the excellent Classic Free Energy videos you recently made available?

Regards
                      Dave

Comment

Peter, Dave,

i would be interested in a purchasable download of the DVD also. good thinking Dave

Comment

Download

Dear Dave and Rave154,

If all goes according to current plans, we will start shipping DVDs of the Lockridge Device lecture (Electric Motor Secrets, Part 2) on this coming Monday, December 6th. The Buy Now button on my products page should go live sometime on Friday evening.

I am considering offering the Electric Motor Secrets package as a single download, including Electric Motor Secrets Part 1, and Part 2, along with a PDF file of the PowerPoint Presentation of the lecture, including all of the slides and commentary. All of that will be priced around $57 (USD).

Exactly when that will happen, I can't say. Developing all of this material for download is a lot more work. Also, I don't have any plans right now to release just the Lockridge Device (EMS, Part 2) as a download by itself.

I hope this helps.

Peter
                          Peter Lindemann, D.Sc.

Comment

Definitely interested in download pkg!

Thank you Mr. Lindemann for all your efforts. Just thought I'd let you know that I, too, would definitely be interested in the download package you mentioned.

I know it entails much more work, so at least you know there is definite interest if you decide to pursue that further.

Seems trite to say, yet, I want to thank you for all you are doing to further this cause!

Comment

DVD Available

Hi Everybody,

The DVD Electric Motor Secrets, Part 2, Understanding the Lockridge Device is now available at the following link:

Free Energy, Products, Books and DVDs

All copies purchased at the Conference and all other back-orders will be shipped by Monday, December 6th.

Thank you all for your patience.

Peter
                              Peter Lindemann, D.Sc.

Comment

placed my order thank you again

Comment

Working...
                                X