Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Energy Finally obviously proved! by sebosfato the neim man

Well here it goes.

If you fell grateful donate money to help me develop a device envisioned by me that uses this same principle, to generate all the power needed in our world.

Donate as much as you can!

You can donate From 1 to 1 million dollars, euros, whatsoever, i don't care the important is that you do your part helping me. All i want is to create a new way of thinking. Money is not important to me, all funds that i will raise with this technology will be used to suppress the capitalism, ending with hungry, and all poverty in the all world. My plan is to give the people their rights ( food, energy, clean water, health care, and fun) this way everyone will be able to decide if want to work to keep the unrestrained consumerism destroying the world, or to just have fun and let the machines work for us for free with our free energy. There will be the responsible to keep things going of course, i'm not proposing any communism or anarchy, i'm just saying that scientists don't need to be bartender to scape from the hungry.

Since this just prove that energy can come neim rays of of force hahaha

Physicists witch have not being able to understand this simple technology in the last 100 years are a bunch of gigantic morons or maybe only their teachers or the teacher of their teachers!

Tesla the father of this way of thinking, would like the things to be this way. =)

The link for the donations is this: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...if%3aNonHosted
    Last edited by sebosfato; 07-17-2012, 07:49 PM.

What are you showing? It looks like a kid drew a picture and is asking for money for it. I hope nobody falls for this. Stop asking for money!

Comment

Finally the proof that we all have been waiting for. I will donate 10 million dollars US for your project. Oh wait 1 million is the maximium you will except, never mind.

Mark

Comment

xxxx xx xxxx

just look at it, simple electrostatics. Charging by Induction. The rod will keep charged forever doing the force over the free electrons on the wire, since than you have charge separation for free, forever as long as you don't touch the rod on the metal.

Free energy forever. As long as you keep closing the switch. Witch can be done millions of times per second if you want...

I have visualized a method for making this same effect in massive density. Using resonance to maximize the effect...

What i just showed is one manner or the only manner to create energy.

I mean creation not generation.

Creation by Force.

ok?

so now stop criticizing, and start thinking before talking.

Comment

So you're suggesting that proof of concept comes from non-mathematical drawings these days? Before you ask for 1 million dollars, build a small model and post proof of concept on youtube. Don't have any money for that small model? Get a job like the rest of us to fund your projects.

Dave

Comment

I'm already doing that... I'm not a moron.

Comment

Originally posted by sebosfato View Post
              Well here it goes.

If you fell grateful donate money to help me develop a device envisioned by me that uses this same principle, to generate all the power needed in our world.

Donate as much as you can!

You can donate From 1 to 1 million dollars, euros, whatsoever, i don't care the important is that you do your part helping me. All i want is to create a new way of thinking. Money is not important to me, all funds that i will raise with this technology will be used to suppress the capitalism, ending with hungry, and all poverty in the all world. My plan is to give the people their rights ( food, energy, clean water, health care, and fun) this way everyone will be able to decide if want to work to keep the unrestrained consumerism destroying the world, or to just have fun and let the machines work for us for free with our free energy. There will be the responsible to keep things going of course, i'm not proposing any communism or anarchy, i'm just saying that scientists don't need to be bartender to scape from the hungry.

Since this just prove that energy can come neim rays of of force hahaha

Physicists witch have not being able to understand this simple technology in the last 100 years are a bunch of gigantic morons or maybe only their teachers or the teacher of their teachers!

Tesla the father of this way of thinking, would like the things to be this way. =)

The link for the donations is this: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...if%3aNonHosted
              A con is born every minute. This is B.S., the electrostatic indicator was developed over 100 years ago and is only an indicator, what is your point?

Comment

Tesla knew that the way we were using and transmitting power was wrong, he knew that was only about inputing only the energy to close the switch... Basically you have infinite power you just need to input the energy for the gate of the switching device and little other to create the electric field... mosfet, tube...

The electric field will not get consumed in an electronic circuit, if you don't allow the discharge of the charge. Rod

Yes thats what i'm saying.

The electric field make "It" become dipole, battery, that recharges it self in a nano fraction of second. thus the more cycles you switch more energy you have...

Comment

My point is that this indicator witch is well known in physics classes clearly show how to get free electricity forever.. The force of the electric field of the rod witch never discharge because it will not touch the metal, will move the electrons on the coil for free...
                  It don't need to be an indicator, can perfectly be a coil..

I'm only telling you the first picture i got, for you to understand that what i'm saying is perfectly in accordance with reality... I'm ahead advanced on the theory on how to make this massive production of energy... but if i complicate things now you will think that i'm crazy. hehe

Physicists never thought a way of switch and maximizing this force over the electrons... Stupid in my vision, cause there are millions of those physicists to tell you that things can't be done...

Think of tesla bifilar pancake coil. The distribution of the electric field was not linear.

Go to you tube and watch for your selfs, charging by induction, a very old video with a blue look.

I always suggest that after you understand your miss eduction in making bad comments over this fantastically simple technology developed by me alone for your own benefit, go and edit your posts and instead of cheap criticism, make a nice post asking everyone to pay attention what i'm saying. No one else would tell you this, like i just did.

Hope you fell grateful, if not with me that have just tried to show you the biggest discovery of the entire existence, maybe with life or god if you like, because man this thing is incredible.

Simple and stupid.

The Creation

Genesis of energy/

Comment

Originally posted by sebosfato View Post
                    My point is that this indicator witch is well known in physics classes clearly show how to get free electricity forever.. The force of the electric field of the rod witch never discharge because it will not touch the metal, will move the electrons on the coil for free...
                    It don't need to be an indicator, can perfectly be a coil..

I'm only telling you the first picture i got, for you to understand that what i'm saying is perfectly in accordance with reality... I'm ahead advanced on the theory on how to make this massive production of energy... but if i complicate things now you will think that i'm crazy. hehe

Physicists never thought a way of switch and maximizing this force over the electrons... Stupid in my vision, cause there are millions of those physicists to tell you that things can't be done...

Think of tesla bifilar pancake coil. The distribution of the electric field was not linear.

Go to you tube and watch for your selfs, charging by induction, a very old video with a blue look.

I always suggest that after you understand your miss eduction in making bad comments over this fantastically simple technology developed by me alone for your own benefit, go and edit your posts and instead of cheap criticism, make a nice post asking everyone to pay attention what i'm saying. No one else would tell you this, like i just did.

Hope you fell grateful, if not with me that have just tried to show you the biggest discovery of the entire existence, maybe with life or god if you like, because man this thing is incredible.

Simple and stupid.

The Creation

Genesis of energy/
                    By all means build one and money will flow to your door, you will not need donations to prove you have something. Build it and the world will follow, this is the inventors creed, sacrifice, sacrifice. Stop eating for a few days and build you device from your own money like the rest of us do, then and only then can you laugh all the way to the bank.

Comment

Do you mean you can utilize the radiation coming from the Sun by using an isolated metal rod? The Sun keeps charges separated forever you mean or somehow you create an electric field...?

And how do you insure you get useful power by not consuming the separated charges?

Some more explanations are needed if you feel like to...

Gyula

Comment

Originally posted by gyula View Post
                        Do you mean you can utilize the radiation coming from the Sun by using an isolated metal rod? The Sun keeps charges separated forever you mean or somehow you create an electric field...?

And how do you insure you get useful power by not consuming the separated charges?

Some more explanations are needed if you feel like to...

Gyula
                        The sun is there only as mean to describe an atmospheric scale device, witch would use the charge of the sky as the charging field... just an idea.. What makes it work is the electric force of the electrostatic field on the electrons on the metal.

I just don't see a way to make it cleaner... The metal will have a overall 0 charge however it will be a dipole if you short the side with excess electrons with the one missing you will get a current to flow. simple as that. The magic comes from the force that will never fall because there will never be conduction only induction. It don't touch the metal.

This is the prof mathematically and practically proved in front of every physicist when they see an electroscope they just don't understand what is under their noses. They are creating a eternal dipole. A eternal battery. A piece of copper.. So simple..

I'm happy to share this info... however is not a practical way of using... For practical use i'm designing this cleaver way to maximize this free power..

And i need help. You can see i'm not talking bull**** just google charging by induction, electroscope.

Voltage is = separation of charges

Comment

is impressive

Fabio,
                          Is impressive how peoples support you Probably you have forget that you live on earth and not at direct contact with sun.. Alpha, gamma, beta radiations are filtered and power dropped significally. Only if you ask that you can artificially produce these I agree with you.. The way is use free eletctrons .. yes.. but not from sun

Comment

Why do You need the switch?
                            Why not just a "small" load?

/Hob
                            Hob Nilre
                            http://www.youtube.com/nilrehob

Comment

what happend to all the real researchers

Draw a picture on a chalkboard take a picture of it and ask for millions. now why did I not think of that if anybody invest in this.. I will be amazed
                              Tecknomancer
                              Zeropointfuel.com

Comment

Working...
                              X