Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does this "Secret Tesla Generator" really work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does this "Secret Tesla Generator" really work?

I stumbled across this site claiming that you can create this "Tesla Secret Generator", just wondering if anyone has tried building this before, and whether or not it works before I waste my money. Seems like a great idea and would work well for my cabin... if it actually works. Anyone have any insight or advice on this?

Tesla Secret Generator

small,

dont waste your time or your money

it boggles my mind why ALL of these scam sites use EXACTLY the same style web site lolol ( bit of a giveaway huh )

Comment

Cut your electric bill! I laughed on that!

By the way, this has the potential of capturing "air electricity" (EM waves or static air voltage) thus generating electricity.

The wattage is another issue. For a small antenna you will be happy with few milliwatts.

Comment

How many milliwatts?

What do you reckon Bart? I enjoy your posts - scepticism is good from those that get their hands dirty, and i know you do. Well, my exciter only needs 100 milliwatts to get going on big CFLs - Will this thing generate that many milliwatts?

Comment

Not much current in that setup

I've built almost identical to this setup. I do think with some work and a good antenna you could run your exciter off of it. There really isn't much juice coming out of this setup at all, and as far as the website makes it seem like it's very easy to scale this thing up. To be quite honest, it really is easy to scale up, but to get any REAL usable power your antenna better be the size of Wardencliff tower! Then, you might be able to run your TV off it... MAYBE... lol

Truth be known though, I did get a joule theif to run off of it, so it's not a total waste. Fun project, but your electric meter is definitely not gonna start turning backwards with this one.

Comment

As far as i know you will need a few hundred feet of electret wire. Or wire that has isolation around it. I read somewhere they took cheap coax cable and apply 30 000V to it while its heated in an oven to get the electret wire.
            I will try and find the article about it
            Bruce Perault had stuff about it. Here are some of it
            Modern Radiant Energy Circuit
            Radiant Energy Diatribe
            Nu Energy™ Research Archive
            Last edited by nvisser; 09-09-2010, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Hello,
              i dont think that in this Book is the same Schematic as in the Video,
              more something like one of Teslas Patents of an Generator.
              This Video dont match anyway to the Rest, it is since a long Time on Youtube now,
              and i am sure, he only use it, like they do with all Videos, what they wanna add,
              without Permission.

And yes, this Schematic below works, i got something from it out also,
              unfortunatly only once, and it was not a lot, at last few Voltage,
              and it maybe need to be tuned better, to optimize it.

Just, any EE, what you will show this Circuit, will tell you,
              that the Energy is anywhere from an other Source like a Cell Phone Sender
              or anything else, but never, that it will be natural,
              or that you can get 'Energy from thin Air', like this Video is called on Youtube.
              Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

Capacitor electric Charger power from the air

Comment

Originally posted by Joit View Post
                  Just, any EE, what you will show this Circuit, will tell you,
                  that the Energy is anywhere from an other Source like a Cell Phone Sender
                  or anything else, but never, that it will be natural,
                  or that you can get 'Energy from thin Air', like this Video is called on Youtube.
                  And that is what I found also with mine. Mine worked okay at home, but I took 15 miles out in the country to try it, and it did not do much at all. I suspect living near a radio station helped mine a bit.

But, this little circuit would be useful if someone was to find a way to squeez it into a cellphone. A possibility to keep topping off that cellphone battery throughout the day. Getting 3.6 volts directly in a setup small enough to fit in a phone is not going to be easy. But there is many ways you can do it with just above .7 volts.

I also agree though, no point in wasting your money on that ebook. There is tons of information that carries much more possibility sprinkled all over this forum.
                  Last edited by captainpecan; 09-09-2010, 08:00 PM.

Comment

I am also in for some smal circuit fun.
                    I builded two in serie and got 0.8V.

In my case, i found out that it reacts really good on sunlight....
                    It produced 0.8volts.

Fun thing. You need like 100 circuits and up you go.
                    Solar panels are cheaper, i think.....

Comment

Originally posted by seth View Post
                      How many milliwatts?

What do you reckon Bart? I enjoy your posts - scepticism is good from those that get their hands dirty, and i know you do. Well, my exciter only needs 100 milliwatts to get going on big CFLs - Will this thing generate that many milliwatts?
                      Hello Seth,

Just to be honest i cannot sepcify how many milliwats. For a short antenna (radio style) 1m of wire and being moderately away from radio stations, a couple of milliwatts i guess. Tesla patent of capturing radiant energy (a metal spere on the roof of your house) will bear a quite more significant power capability (till a watt), but will be non-able especially in storm conditions.

I have not tested any of those in reality.
                      IMO, the best way for free/independ energy is to go with small solar panels. (lighting purposes)

ps: I would not say i am scepticist. I was rather gullible but learned the hard way :P

Comment

RE: Tesla secret

I have looked and looked, loads of people all over the net knocking this for not working, but all based on theories and "as an experienced electrician..." which either means people are thinking their theories are better than Tesla's, or are being close minded, as no one is saying "did it, followed through with everything the 200-odd page ebook with ALL the instructions says, and these are the results". Now, I don wanna step on any toes, as I know nothing about electricity, Im a "computer digger", and would be honest about being too scared to do any electrical experiments. That being said, while digging, I managed to find a way to get hold of the ebook, FREE (don ask how, im a digger you see...). It's filled with all sorts of materials and circuits and instructions on how to do this. Im more than willing to send it to anyone willing to try it, and mail me back with feasible results, not just personal theories. I mean this as FREE. If it works, I will hire some1 to build it for me, if not, then both you and I will have learned something new. Any takers? email me, and i will email u the 2 part book as an attachment, but i need a guarantee that you WILL try it and mail me the results of what happened, with all the data you gather. Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by vilivo View Post
                          I have looked and looked, loads of people all over the net knocking this for not working, but all based on theories and "as an experienced electrician..." which either means people are thinking their theories are better than Tesla's, or are being close minded, as no one is saying "did it, followed through with everything the 200-odd page ebook with ALL the instructions says, and these are the results". Now, I don wanna step on any toes, as I know nothing about electricity, Im a "computer digger", and would be honest about being too scared to do any electrical experiments. That being said, while digging, I managed to find a way to get hold of the ebook, FREE (don ask how, im a digger you see...). It's filled with all sorts of materials and circuits and instructions on how to do this. Im more than willing to send it to anyone willing to try it, and mail me back with feasible results, not just personal theories. I mean this as FREE. If it works, I will hire some1 to build it for me, if not, then both you and I will have learned something new. Any takers? email me, and i will email u the 2 part book as an attachment, but i need a guarantee that you WILL try it and mail me the results of what happened, with all the data you gather. Cheers!
                          If it was true why would they need money from selling books, common sense says it is a scam. If someone told you that if you cut off your head your body will die. Would you need to try it to see that it is true. I don't think anyone needs any proof to know that is true.

If they are chasing money they are scammers, by definition. If they had all the free energy they want why would they need to charge money for it ? They should already have all they need.

I didn't even look at the link. And I'm not going to either. If everybody paid $10.00 for a book to see if it works then we are all working for the book publisher and he just copied some stuff and put some words into Nikola's mouth.

THere is plenty of reference material for people to build almost anything Nikola built, we just need to understand the information using common sense and intuition.

Take fishing for an example. If I teach someone how to catch only one type of fish and only one way, and the person only ever follows that method without using his own initiative to further the scope of his understanding of fish and their behaviors. Then he would have trouble surviving if that type of fish just happened to suddenly die out. And if his teacher hassed already passed he would almost be back where he started from. Needlessly.

Cheers

P.S. Fishing is a survival skill but the best fishermen are not taught by Scientists how to fish when they are adults. They are taught by their kin as children.

Last edited by Farmhand; 05-20-2011, 01:52 AM.

Comment

Been there

I actually paid the money to get the information, even though I consider myself an intelligent person I did it anyway. I was curious.
                            It has two schematics in it, one is a crystal circuit and the other is the circuit that nvisser posted.
                            DO NOT waste your time or money on this!!!!
                            Although it is correct, that you can harness electricity from the air with this (and a f...ing long antenna), the amount of power is very small, smaller than a solar panel.
                            It has a 121 pages mostly about how to conserve energy in your household.
                            Is it a scam? Absolutely, even though there is no flaw in the information, I had read it all before on the web, for free!!

Comment

I have built a few similar devices, the output being microwatts usually, I gave up on it.

If you want to get output that is bigger you can operate it in a thunderstorm, I did that but don't advise it, then you can get a few milliwatts with a 100 foot antenna at 3m height from the ground. Of course if you get a lightening strike you may be in the megawatt range if you survive it.

There is power but not a practical amount.

If you study Tesla, you will see that to get more power out you have to excite it with HV pulses at certain frequencies, then because the voltage is so high we have other problems to deal with.

It is not really a scam in the fact that power can be got this way but is very misleading, I have never had enough power to charge a cell phone.

Try building an Imhotep/Bedini fan with a Tesla switch battery setup as a power supply, Now you will be able to get about 1 watt of excess energy and yes this is scalable.

Comment

Working...
                              X